剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
对生命的热爱
that the love of life...
是最好的礼物
is the greatest gift.
这是吉迪恩人不可动摇的真理
That is the one unshakable truth of Gideon.
这种压倒性的对生命的热爱
And this overwhelming love of life...
导致了我们的再生能力
has developed our regenerative capacity...
和我们的长寿
and our great longevity.
还有你现在面临的巨大苦难
And the great misery which you now face.
令人痛苦的事实,舰长
That is bitterly true, Captain.
然而,我们不能否认塑造我们进化的真♥相♥
Nevertheless, we cannot deny the truth which shaped our evolution.
我们无权干涉
We are incapable of destroying or interfering with...
我们深爱的事物的创造
the creation of that which we love so deeply life...
从胎儿到发育的生命,各种形式的生命
in every form, from fetus to developed being.
它违背了我们的传统,违背了我们的本性
It is against our tradition, against our very nature.
我们根本做不到
We simply could not do it.
然而你可以杀死一个年轻的女孩
Yet you can kill a young girl!
我们正试图重新调整整个文明的生命周期
We're trying to readjust the life cycle of an entire civilization.
你在杀死你自己的女儿!
You're killing your own daughter!
我女儿希望让你感受到吉迪恩人的痛苦
My daughter hoped to make you feel the agony of Gideon.
但这是不可能的
But it was impossible.
没有陌生人可以意识到
No stranger could realize...
在这里生命有多恐怖
the horror that life can be here.
我不会乞求你理解我的悲伤
I will not beg for your understanding of my personal grief,
也不会为了获得你的合作而夸大它
nor will I parade it for you to gain your cooperation.
我对女儿的爱
My love for my daughter...
太深了,无法表达
is too deep for display.
我对她的骄傲甚至更深
My pride in her runs even deeper.
我女儿自♥由♥地选择做她正在做的事情
My daughter freely chose to do what she is doing,
正如吉迪恩人可以自♥由♥选择
as the people of Gideon are free to choose.
你需要的病毒非常罕见,
The virus you need is very rare.
谁来提供?
Who will provide it?
你会留下来,你的血液会提供它
You will stay. Your blood will provide it.
不,先生,不是我,
Oh, no, sir, not me.
你有很多方法可用 我只提到了几个,
You have many methods available. I've mentioned only a few.
我不会为此目的献出我的生命,我有很多计划,
I do not offer my life for this purpose. I have many plans.
我对奥多纳抱有希望,不是死亡
And I have hopes other than death for Odona.
我女儿恳求你留下来
My daughter pleaded with you to stay.
我们之间所说的
What was said...
和发生的一切都别让人知道
and what happened between us was for us alone.
她希望你会爱她并想要留下来
She hoped you would love her and wish to stay.
所以这就是你的计划
So that was your plan
我会被她的魔咒所迷惑
that I would fall so under her spell...
我会放弃我的自♥由♥,
that I would give up my freedom...
成为一个自愿的牺牲品
and become a willing sacrifice.
和我们在一起,我们很绝望
Stay with us. We're desperate.
[哔哔]
[Communicator Beeps]
奥多纳的体温在上升,
Odona's fever is rising.
她在呼唤詹姆斯·柯克的名字
She's calling the name of James Kirk.
你看,你现在不能离开我们
You see, you cannot leave us now.
去找她
Go to her.
企业号♥的
Exact duplicate...
精确复♥制♥品
of the Enterprise.
但完全无法运行
But completely inoperative.
史波克呼叫企业号♥,史波克呼叫企业号♥
Spock to Enterprise. Spock to Enterprise.
我是斯科特,史波克先生
Scott here, Mr. Spock.
我在企业号♥的舰桥上和你通话
I am speaking to you from the bridge of the Enterprise.
你在哪儿?
You're where?
在企业号♥的舰桥上,斯科特先生
On the bridge of the Enterprise, Mr. Scott.
那些是你强调的坐标
Those were the coordinates you insisted on.
它们是对的,
And they were correct.
我在企业号♥的精确复♥制♥品上
I am on board an exact duplicate of the Enterprise.
企业号♥的精确复♥制♥品?
An exact duplicate of the Enterprise?
它在轨道上吗,史波克先生?
Is it in orbit, Mr. Spock?
在轨道上,医生?
In orbit, Doctor?
从某种意义上说,
In a manner of speaking.
吉迪恩在轨道上,而飞船在吉迪恩上
Gideon is in orbit, and the ship is on Gideon.
一个好的开始,舰长呢?
Well, that's a beginning, but what about the captain?
我确定他在某个地方,
I'm sure he's on board somewhere.
我在收集生命读数,通话完毕
I'm picking up life readings. Spock out.
[史波克] :舰船日志,星历5423.8,
[ Spock's Voice ] Ship's Log: Star date 5423.8.
史波克大副报告
First Officer Spock reporting.
很明显,吉迪恩人将柯克舰长传送到了
Obviously the Gideon's have transported Captain Kirk...
企业号♥的复♥制♥品上,迷惑他的头脑,
onto this replica of the Enterprise to so confuse his mind...
使他容易受到一些实验的影响
as to make him susceptible to some extraordinary experiment.
我的目的是找到舰长
It is my intention to locate the captain and warn him...
并在实验结束前警告他,逻辑表明
before the experiment reaches its conclusion, which logic indicates...
一旦舰长知道,就意味着他生命的终结
means the end of the captain's life as he knows it.
[呻♥吟♥]
[ Moaning ]
请允许我把麦考伊医生带下来,
If you don't allow me to bring Dr. McCoy down here,
否则来不及给她做任何治疗了
it'll soon be too late to do anything for her.
我们已经告诉过你,她和我的愿望是
We have told you, it is her wish and mine...
不要干扰病毒的自然过程
that there be no interference with the natural progress of the virus.
她的死是不必要的
Her death is unnecessary.
如果她活着,她的血液将提供
Even if she lives, her blood will provide...
你需要的与我相同的血清
the same serum you need as mine would.
不,她的英年早逝
No. Her death at so young an age...
能让人们相信我们的生命周期是可以改变的
will let the people know for certain that our life cycle can be changed.
这个象征将培养出敬业的年轻志愿者
It's the symbol that'll bring forth the dedicated young volunteers.
他们新血液中的血清会改变吉迪恩
The serum in their new blood will change Gideon,
它将再次成为曾经的天堂
and it will, once more, be the paradise it was.
[呻♥吟♥]
[Moaning]
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad that you are here.
我的时间还多吗?
Is the time short?
不多了
Very short.
我请求你让我们的旅程永远持续下去
And I asked you to make our journey last forever.
它在这里开始
Oh. It began here.
它可以继续
And it can continue.
只要你允许,
If only you'll allow me,
我就能治愈你
I can cure you.
我不害怕会发生的事
I'm not afraid of what will happen.
只是现在…
It is just that now...
我全心全意地想永远和你在一起
I wish with all my heart to stay with you forever.
阁下,
Your Excellency.
舰长,你看起来不错,星际舰队的分♥析♥是正确的
Captain, you're looking well. Starfleet's analysis was correct.
史波克先生,我们有个病人给麦考伊医生,让斯科提传送我们上去
Mr. Spock, we have a patient for Dr. McCoy. Have Scotty beam us up.
史波克呼叫企业号♥,史波克呼叫企业号♥
Spock to Enterprise. Spock to Enterprise.
- 我是斯科特 - 三个人要传送,斯科特先生
- Scott here. - Three to beam up, Mr. Scott.
- 相同的坐标?- 不是,
- Same coordinates? - Negative.
锁定我的通讯器信♥号♥♥
Lock in on my communicator signal.
阁下,请不要干涉
Your Excellency, please do not interfere.
我已经有了一个需要与高层解决的严重问题
I already have one serious problem to resolve with upper echelons.
嗯,真险,但你挺过来了
Well, it was close, but you made it.
我痊愈了?
I am cured?
对,就像舰长一样
Right, just like the captain.
你应该愤怒地大喊,而不是微笑
Instead of smiling at me, you should be shouting in anger.
为什么,因为你又好了?
Why? Because you're well again?
不,因为我假装…
No. Because I pretended to be
你怎么还能忍♥受看我,在我那样骗你之后?
How can you bear to look at me after the way I deceived you?
至少你欠我让我看你的特权
At least you owe me the privilege of letting me look at you.
你真是个绅士,柯克舰长
You are a gentleman, Captain Kirk.
谢谢你,女士
Thank you, ma'am.
吉迪恩不再需要你了,
You are no longer needed on Gideon.
我可以代替你在那里
I can take your place there.
这是你想做的吗?
Is that what you wanted?
那是我必须做的
That is what I must do.
现在那里需要我
I am needed there now.
到处都需要你,奥多纳
You're needed everywhere, Odona.
它不像我们的船
It is not like our ship.
哦,不,完全一样,只是这艘能飞
Oh, yes, it is. It's exactly the same. Only this one works.
它去过许多其他星球?
It goes to many other planets?
是的,整个银河系,还有一个区别,
Yes, it goes to the whole galaxy, with another difference
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表