剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
[尖叫]
[SCREAM]
你阻止不了他
You could not have stopped him.
你怎么能无视呢?
How can you ignore that?
瓦肯人不会这样喊叫
A Vulcan would not cry out so.
不管他是不是瓦肯人,他都处于痛苦之中
Whether he's a Vulcan or not, he's in agony.
我不是麻木不仁的,舰长
I am not insensitive to it, Captain.
帮帮我,史波克!
Help me, Spock!
但是你可以听着它而什么都不做
But you can just listen to it and do nothing.
我不能
I can't.
舰长,这就是他们想看到的
Captain, that is what they are waiting for.
他们在等我们试着营救
They're waiting for us to attempt a rescue.
我不能让他留在那里
I can't just let him stay there.
也许我们可以救他,史波克先生
Perhaps we can rescue him, Mr. Spock.
我建议我们按他们的想法去做
I suggest that we do whatever they want.
按他们的想法做,长官?
Do what they want, sir?
但不是以他们想要的方式
Not the way they want it, however.
我们必须首先让他们相信
We must first convince them
他们激怒了我们,使我们变得鲁莽
that they have provoked us to recklessness.
詹姆士,我并不是要滥用你的威信
James, I do not mean to presume upon your authority.
我的提议是我绕到他们的后方
What I propose is that I circle around to their rear,
当你们两个提供正面攻击时
while you two provide a frontal assault.
它应该足够暴♥力♥以掩护我的行动
It should be sufficiently violent to cover whatever I do.
你会怎么做?
What will you do?
我溜进他们的营地并释放他
I, slip into their camp and free him.
不行
No.
詹姆斯啊,詹姆斯
James, James.
记着,我是个乡野村夫
Remember, I was something of a backwoodsman.
我怀疑你不能做我从小就做的事情
I doubt that you could do what I was bred to.
我不能让你冒险,总统先生
I can't let you risk it, Mr. President.
我已经不是总统了
I am no longer president.
史波克先生,有什么意见吗?
Mr. Spock, any comment?
帮帮我,史波克!
Help me, Spock!
不,长官
No, sir.
还有一件事,先生们
One matter further, gentlemen.
我们要像他们一样战斗
We fight on their level.
以诡计、残暴、决绝的方式
With trickery, brutality, finality.
来匹配他们的邪恶
We match their evil.
我知道,詹姆斯
I know, James.
我被誉为一个温和的人
I was reputed to be a gentle man.
但我是总司令
But I was commander in chief
在我国历史上最血腥的四年里
during the four bloodiest years of my country's history.
我的命令让十万人死于
I gave orders that sent 100,000 men to their death
他们兄弟的手中
at the hands of their brothers.
没有光荣的杀戮
There's no honorable way to kill,
也没有温和的毁灭
no gentle way to destroy.
战争除了终结战争没有什么好处
There is nothing good in war except its ending.
你正在为你船员的生命而战
And you're fighting for the lives of your crew.
是你的战役,总统先生
Your campaign, Mr. President.
他们应该很快就会来
They should be coming soon.
佐拉!凯勒斯!
Zora! Kahless!
不,等等!
No, wait!
你看到了几个人?
How many did you see?
两个
Two.
苏拉克,其他人已经把他们引开了
Surak, the others have drawn them away.
我们会绕一圈
We will circle around.
这是一个值得的努力,苏拉克,值得的
It was a worthy effort, Surak. Worthy.
没必要因为它的失败而责怪自己
No need to blame yourself for its failure.
帮帮我,史波克
Help me, Spock.
帮帮我,史波克
Help me, Spock.
现在你能学林肯的哭喊吗?
Now can you cry like Lincoln?
帮帮我,柯克
Help me, Kirk.
帮帮我,柯克
Help me, Kirk.
林肯先生!
Mr. Lincoln!
詹姆斯,别过来
James, stay back.
你们是幸存者
You are the survivors.
其他人都逃跑了
The others have run off.
看来,邪恶在强行对抗时就会退缩
It would seem that evil retreats when forcibly confronted.
然而,你们未能向我证明
However, you have failed to demonstrate to me
你们的哲学之间有任何其他区别
any other difference between your philosophies.
你的善和恶用同样的手段
Your good and your evil use the same methods,
达到相同的结果
achieve the same results.
你有什么解释吗?
Do you have an explanation?
你制定了方法和目标
You established the methods and the goals.
供你选择使用
For you to use as you chose.
如果他们赢了,你给他们什么?
What did you offer the others if they won?
他们最想要的
What they wanted most.
力量
Power.
你给了我我船员的生命
You offered me the lives of my crew.
我认为你赢得了他们的生命
I perceive you have won their lives.
你对多少人做过这样的事?
How many others have you done this to?
是什么让你有权决定生死?
What gives you the right to hand out life and death?
促使你来这里的同样的权利
The same right that brought you here.
了解新事物的需要
The need to know new things.
我们和平地来
We came in peace.
那你们可以和平地离开
And you may go in peace.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,进来
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in.
苏鲁:是你吗,舰长?
SULU: Is that you, Captain?
你们还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的,苏鲁先生,我们没事
Yes, Mr. Sulu, we're all right.
你可以把我们传送上船了
You may beam us aboard.
斯科特先生,报告
Mr. Scott, report.
飞船恢复正常运转了,长官
The ship is functioning normally again, sir,
重启循环正在运行
and the restart cycle is in operation.
看起来不像发生过故障
You'd never know anything had been out of order.
我无法理解
I can't fathom it.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
我们应该在 30 分钟内启动曲速,长官
We should be on warp power within 30 minutes, sir.
很好,契科夫先生
Good. Mister Chekov.
护盾的衰减已停止并且正在自我修复
The deterioration in the shielding has stopped and is reversing itself.
我无法解释
I have no explanation.
谢谢你,契科夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Chekov.
史波克先生,有解释吗?
Mr. Spock. Any explanation?
猜想,而非解释
Conjecture, rather than explanation.
说说?
Well?
我们似乎被能够控制物质的生物的力量所束缚
It would seem that we were held in the power of creatures able to control matter
并以任何想要的方式重新排列分子
and to rearrange molecules in whatever fashion was desired.
所以他们能够创造出苏拉克和林肯的形象
So they were able to create images of Surak and Lincoln
在扫描了我们的大脑并使用同胞作为源材料后
after scanning our minds and using their fellow creatures as source matter.
他们看起来很真实
They seemed so real.
对我来说,尤其是林肯先生
And to me, especially Mr. Lincoln.
我觉得我真的见到了林肯
I feel I actually met Lincoln.
是的,还有苏拉克
Yes. And Surak.
也许,从某种意义上说,它们是真实的,舰长
Perhaps, in a sense, they were real, Captain.
既然他们是由我们自己的思想创造出来的
Since they were created out of our own thoughts,
怎么可能不是我们期望的那样呢?
how could they be anything but what we expected them to be?
看到他再次死去,我很难过
It was so hard for me to see him die again.
我觉得我理解了地球为实现最后的和平所必须经历的事情
I feel I understand what Earth must have gone through to achieve final peace.
柯克舰长,这颗星球恢复了正常外观
Captain Kirk, the planet has resumed its normal appearance.
他们在银河系中还有很多工作要做,史波克
There is still so much of their work to be done in the galaxy, Spock.
苏鲁先生,让我们脱离轨道,继续我们的下一个任务
Mr. Sulu, break us out of orbit and continue to our next assignment.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表