剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
从里到外都是人类,麦考伊医生
All too human, Dr. McCoy.
很高兴认识你,先生
Happy to make your acquaintance, sir.
总统先生,请允许我介绍我的人员
Mr. President, may I present my officers.
史波克中校,副指挥官
Commander Spock, second in command,
轮机长斯科特和警卫官迪克森
Engineering Officer Scott and Security Officer Dickerson.
史波克先生,斯科特先生,迪克森先生
Mr. Spock, Mr. Scott, Mr. Dickerson.
先生们,我希望与你们每一个人交谈
Gentlemen, I hope to talk to each of you.
但同时,你们的舰长被问题所困扰
But meanwhile, your captain is consumed with questions
我将尽我所能地回答
and I shall do my utmost to answer them.
我相信你们的职责会腾出时间来回答我的一些问题
And I trust your duties will permit time to answer some of mine.
为您效劳,舰长
At your service, Captain.
迪克森上尉,你和你的人可以回宿舍了
Lieutenant Dickerson, you and your men may return to quarters.
总统先生
Mr. President.
一艘非常有趣的船
A most interesting vessel.
在你把他传送上船前,你锁定的是什么?
Just what was it you locked onto before you beamed him aboard?
你听到了史波克先生说的
You heard Mr. Spock yourself.
他称之为矿物,就像活的石头
Mineral, he called it. Like living rock.
那变成了林肯?
And that became Lincoln?
我说不清
I couldn't tell.
可能是另一个人在那里站着
May have been another figure down there standing by.
你怎么看?
What do you make of it?
我不太确定
I'm not quite sure.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5906.4
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5906.4.
我们传送了谁或是什么东西上了船?
Who or what has been beamed aboard our vessel?
一个把自己变成这种形态的外星人?一个幻象?
An alien who has changed himself into this form? An illusion?
我无法想象亚伯拉罕·林肯
I cannot conceive it possible that Abraham Lincoln
有可能真的转世了
could have actually been reincarnated.
然而他的仁慈,他的温柔智慧,他的幽默
And yet his kindness, his gentle wisdom, his humor,
关于他的一切都是那么真实
everything about him is so right.
如果我没记错,你们联邦军队的观测气球大约在600英尺高的地方
Yes, if I recall, your Union Army observation balloons were tendered 600 or so feet high.
我们在这个星球表面上方6♥4♥3英里处
We're 6♥4♥3 miles above the surface of this planet.
你们能把这么长的距离测量得那么精确吗?
You can measure great distances that closely?
我们可以,长官
We do, sir.
目前高度,6♥4♥3英里2,021英尺2.04英寸
6♥4♥3 miles, 2,021 feet, 2.04 inches, at this moment,
使用你的旧式测量单位的话
using your old style measurements.
保佑我
Bless me.
打扰一下,柯克舰长
Excuse me, Captain Kirk.
你说
Yes?
斯科特先生…
Mr. Scott...
多么迷人的黑人女性啊
What a charming Negress.
哦,原谅我,亲爱的
Oh, forgive me, my dear.
我知道在我那个时代,有些人用这个词来描述财产
I know in my time some used that term as a description of property.
但我为什么要反对这个词呢,长官?
But why should I object to that term, sir?
在我们这个世纪,我们已经学会了不惧怕语言
See in our century, we've learned not to fear words.
请让我介绍我们的通讯官,乌乎拉上尉
May I present our communications officer, Lieutenant Uhura.
我那个世纪的愚昧
The foolishness of my century
让我在没有冒犯的情况下道歉
had me apologizing where no offense was given.
我们每个人都学会了以做自己为荣
We've each learned to be delighted with what we are.
瓦肯人比我们早几个世纪就学会了
The Vulcans learned that centuries before we did.
它是瓦肯哲学的基础,长官
It is basic to the Vulcan philosophy, sir.
让存在变得有价值的一系列事物的组合
The combination of a number of things to make existence worthwhile.
是的
Yes,
"诺姆"的哲学,意思是“全部”
Philosophy of "Nome," meaning all.
我是怎么知道的?
How did I know that?
就像我似乎知道在星球表面
Just as I seem to know that on the planet's surface,
你将见到一位瓦肯人,他在你们星球历史上是最伟大的人物之一
you will meet one of the greatest living Vulcans in all the long history of your planet.
我的脑子里想不起来他的名字
My mind cannot recall his name,
但我知道他会在那里
but I know he will be there.
是什么给你的船提供动力,舰长?
What is it that powers your vessel, Captain?
我可以看看你的轮机室吗?
May I see your engine room?
当然,我们的轮机长…
Certainly. Our engineering officer...
已经在简报室等了你两个多小时了,长官
Has been waiting in the briefing room for you, sir, for over two hours.
哦,天哪
Oh, dear.
请原谅我,我们的通讯官…
If you'll forgive me, our communications officer...
我很高兴让她当向导
I would be delighted to have her as a guide.
再次原谅我
Forgive me again.
我们很快就回来
We'll rejoin you shortly.
他们到底在哪儿?
Where the devil are they?
他们可能正在厨房♥里找一盘羊杂碎
They're probably looking up a plate of haggis in the galley.
其他地方他们都去过了
They've been everywhere else.
抱歉耽误了,先生们
Sorry to have been delayed, gentlemen.
吉姆,我是最后一个对你的指挥形象提出建议的…
Jim, I would be the last to advise you on your command image...
我怀疑,老骨头,但请继续
I doubt that, Bones, but continue.
一定要我明说吗?
Do I have to lay it out for you?
几乎所有船员都看到你把这个骗子者当作真的对待
Practically the entire crew has seen you treat this impostor like the real thing...
然而他不可能是真的
when he can't possibly be the real article.
三百年前林肯就死在了离这上百光年的一颗星球上
Lincoln died three centuries ago on a planet hundreds of light-years away.
应该是那个方向,轮机长
More that direction, Engineer.
你是科学官,你为何不
You're the science officer. Why aren't you,
呃,在这个时候做些科学官们做的事?
well, doing whatever a science officer does at a time like this?
我是,医生,我在观察外星人
I am, Doctor. I am observing the alien.
终于,至少有人同意我们的看法了
At last. At least somebody agrees with us.
他是个外星人
He's an alien.
他当然是个外星人
Yes, of course, he's an alien.
他有潜在危险
He's potentially dangerous.
疯了!和大角星犬鸟一样疯!
Mad! Loony as an Arcturian dog bird!
先生们,如你们所知,史波克先生和我已被邀请
Gentlemen, as you know, Mr. Spock and I have been invited
和他一起传送到星球表面
to beam down to the planet's surface with him.
有什么意见吗?
Any comments on that?
是的,很大
Yes, a big one.
突然间,奇迹般地
Suddenly, miraculously,
我们看到那里有一小块类似地球的环境
we see a small spot of earth-type environment down there.
它真的在那里还是只是我们认为我们看到它在那里?
Is it really there or do we just think we see it down there?
你们可能会传送到熔岩的海洋里
You might beam down into a sea of molten lava.
但他为什么只想杀我们两个?
But why would he want to kill only two of us?
这不合逻辑
It would be illogical.
有了这样的能力,他们可以很容易地骗我们摧毁整艘船
With such abilities, they could as easily trick us into destroying the entire vessel.
史波克先生,你是在暗示
Are you implying, Mr. Spock,
传送去那里可能是安全的吗?
that it's probably safe to beam down there?
不,我没有,医生
No, I'm not, Doctor.
毫无疑问,他们希望我们去那里是有不可告人的目的
There's no doubt they want us down there for a hidden purpose.
否则,他们就会为这一切提供一些合乎逻辑的理由
Otherwise, they would have revealed some logical reason for all of this.
为什么是林肯,史波克?对此有什么猜测吗?
Why Lincoln, Spock? Any speculation on that?
猜测是不必要的,舰长,答案很明显
Speculation is unnecessary, Captain. The answer is clear.
对你来说林肯总统一直是一个非常个人化的英雄
President Lincoln has always been a very personal hero to you.
有什么能比让他活灵活现地出现在你面前
What better way to titillate your curiosity
更能激起你的好奇心呢?
than to make him come alive for you.
不仅是我,史波克
And not only to me, Spock.
同意
Agreed.
我也感受到了他的魅力
I, too, experienced his charm.
这是一件令人印象深刻的复♥制♥品
It is a magnificent work of duplication.
但他与你有着特殊的关系,吉姆
But he holds a special involvement to you, Jim.
而且我认为很有趣的是
And I think it's interesting,
你是决定是否传送下去的人
in as much as you're the one who's going to make the decision whether to beam down or not.
别这么做,舰长
Don't do it, Captain.
我们的星舰存在的意义就是与其他生命接触
The very reason for the existence of our starships is contact with other life.
尽管我们无法理解这个方法
Although the method is beyond our comprehension,
但有人给我们提供了接触的机会
we have been offered contact.
因此,我将传送下去
Therefore, I shall beam down.
至于你,史波克先生…
Mr. Spock, as for you...
舰长,既然我被包括在邀请中
Captain, since I was included in the invitation,
我必须和你一起传送下去
I must beam down with you.
你俩都疯了!
You're both out of your heads!
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
你是要违抗命令吗!
And you're on the edge of insubordination!
我提醒舰长
Would I be on the edge of insubordination to remind the captain
发生在他身上的潜在伤害
this smells of something happening to him
我可能无法挽救是违抗命令?
that I might not be able to patch back together again?
是的!
Aye!
先生们,我已记下并感谢你们的关心
Gentlemen, your concern is noted and appreciated.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表