剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
现在是我负责
I'm in charge now.
马上带麦考伊医生来!
Bring Doctor McCoy at once!
他在这艘船上掌管医疗
He is in command of medicine on this ship.
他被柯克舰长从你的病例中移出了
He was taken off your case by Captain Kirk.
被柯克舰长?
By Captain Kirk?
这样做是为了保护你自己,莱斯特博士
It was done for your own protection, Dr. Lester.
我不是珍妮丝·莱斯特!她把我变成了这样!
I am not Janice Lester! She did this to me!
现在我怎样才能让你明白?
Now how can I make you understand?
珍妮丝的嫉妒、仇恨和野心把她自己逼疯了
Janice has driven herself mad with jealousy, hatred and ambition.
查佩尔护士,马上让史波克先生和麦考伊医生来我这儿
Nurse Chapel, bring Mr. Spock and Doctor McCoy to me at once.
现在他们必须相信我不是珍妮丝·莱斯特
Now they must believe I am not Janice Lester.
我被囚禁在她的身体里,但我不是珍妮丝·莱斯特
I am imprisoned in her body, but I am not Janice Lester.
她正遭受成为柯克舰长的错觉
She is suffering from the delusion of being Captain Kirk.
我不是珍妮丝莱斯特!
I am not Janice Lester!
这种偏执过去六个月一直在发展
The paranoia has been developing for the past six months.
辐射似乎加剧了它
The radiation seems to have intensified it.
她必须保持镇静
She must be kept sedated.
我要准备一种温和的镇静剂吗,医生?
Shall prepare a mild sedative, Doctor?
当然
Of course.
你疯了,莱斯特博士
You are insane, Dr. Lester.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历未知
[KIRK] Captain's log, stardate unknown.
我忘记了时间
I have lost track of time.
我仍然被囚禁在一个陌生的身体里
I am still held captive in a strange body
并与我所有的船员分开
and separated from all my crew.
在你听来我之前一定很疯狂
I must have sounded quite mad to you before.
你的经历会让我们大多数人都崩溃
What you've been through would break most of us.
我现在已经好了
Well, I'll be all right now.
我能见见你的麦考伊医生吗?
Could I see your Doctor McCoy?
恐怕这违反了科尔曼医生的命令
I'm afraid that's against Doctor Coleman's orders.
哦,允许那个非常善良的史波克先生来访吗?
Oh. Is a visit by that very kind Mr. Spock to be allowed?
也许在我们到达贝尼西亚殖民地之前能安排
Perhaps that can be arranged before we reach the Benecia Colony.
贝尼西亚殖民地?
The Benecia Colony?
企业号♥不是要在御夫座β与波将金号♥会合吗?
But isn't the Enterprise going to rendezvous with the Potemkin at Beta Aurigae?
嗯,首先我们得让你在贝尼西亚疗养
Well, first we have to let you recuperate at Benecia.
喝一点,你会舒服一些
You'll feel better if you have a little.
嗯,我会试试的,谢谢
Well, I'll try. Thank you.
哦,很好喝,谢谢
Oh, it is good. Thank you.
我可以慢慢喝完吗,查佩尔护士?
Could I finish it slowly, Nurse Chapel?
呃…
Well ...
我保证我会乖乖的
I promise I'll be good.
好,我马上就回来
Well, I'll be right back.
我很高兴你感觉好多了
I'm glad you're feeling so much better.
这些测试应该能帮助我查明吉姆生病的原因
These tests should help me pinpoint the cause of Jim's illness.
很好,舰长行为异常的消息正在船上传播
Good. Knowledge of the captain's aberrant behaviour is spreading through the ship.
船员越来越紧张
The crew is becoming increasingly tense.
没错,我最担心的
Yes, well what worries me most
是吉姆似乎完全没有意识到他有问题
is that Jim seems completely unaware something is wrong with him.
我们必须让他意识到已经发生了严重的事情
We've got to make him realize that something serious is happening
在开始治疗之前
before treatment can even begin.
我恐怕希望渺茫,医生
I'm afraid that is a forlorn hope, Doctor.
这种疾病似乎主要是精神上的
The illness appears to be primarily mental.
我们中的一个人应该能说服他,我…
Well, one of us should be able to get to him. I ...
我不知道,我一直在寻找一种方法
I don't know. I keep looking for an approach,
但疾病扩散的速度使其变得加倍困难
but the speed at which the illness has traveled makes it doubly difficult.
也许应该提醒军医署
Perhaps the Surgeon General's office should be alerted.
你了解总部的,史波克
You know headquarters, Spock.
他们只对特定测试的结果感兴趣
They're only interested in results of specific tests.
目前为止我们只能提供意见
So far all we have to offer are our opinions.
你确定以舰长现在的精神状态他会服从你的命令吗?
Are you sure that the captain will comply with your order in his present state of mind?
如有必要我会使用我的医疗权力强制执行
I'll use my medical authority to enforce it if necessary.
医生,我们必须如履薄冰
Doctor, we are treading on very thin ground.
诸如此类的行为可能会被误解
Actions such as these might be misinterpreted.
那么就是吧
Well, then, so be it.
我们的责任很明确
Our responsibility is clear.
不管在那个星球上舰长发生了什么
Whatever happened to the captain on that planet
一定是在他和莱斯特博士单独相处的短时间内发生的
must've taken place in the short space of time that he was alone with Dr. Lester.
与她的谈话可能会有所启发
Perhaps a conversation with her might shed some light.
嗯,这值得一试
Well, it's worth a try.
要不我检查吉姆时,你试着去找莱斯特医生
Why don't you try to get to Dr. Lester while I examine Jim.
好,先生们,我来了,医生
Well, gentlemen. I'm here, Doctor.
史波克,老骨头,帮帮我
Spock, Bones, help me.
别让他们把我关起来和你们分开
Don't let them lock me away from you.
我得和你们谈谈
I've got to talk to you.
吉姆!
Jim!
她可能杀了人
She might have killed someone.
把她隔离在她房♥间
Put her in isolation in her room.
24小时看守
Maintain a 24-hour watch.
任何人,禁止任何人未经我允许就和她说话
No one, absolutely no one, is to talk to her without my permission!
是,长官
Yes, sir.
舰长
Captain
博士怎么样?
How is the doctor?
她很快恢复了知觉
She regained consciousness very quickly.
很好,我有几个问题要问她
Good. I have questions to ask her.
是舰长命令的吗,长官?
Did the captain order it, sir?
为什么他要命令?
Why should he?
我有问题要问,因此是我在下命令,上尉
They are my questions, therefore I am ordering it, Lieutenant.
舰长说禁止任何人和莱斯特博士说话
The captain said no one is allowed to speak to Dr. Lester.
以前这种命令包括他的高级军官吗?
Has such an order ever included his senior officers?
没有,长官
No, sir.
史波克先生,我想舰长的意思是应该有一个警卫在场
Mr. Spock, I think the captain meant that a guard should be present.
当然可以,上尉
By all means, Lieutenant.
够了,够了
That's enough. That's enough.
你的心脏还能跳很久,舰长
Your heart will last forever, Captain.
其他部分怎么样?
How am I otherwise?
像往常一样非常健康
In the pink as usual.
肝、肾、血细胞计数、代谢率、
Liver, kidney, blood count, metabolic rate,
所有功能,甚至你的腺体
everything, even your glands,
都以通常的正常效率峰值运行
functioning at their usual, normal peak of efficiency.
好的,我希望你和我一样满意
Good. I hope you're as pleased about it as I am.
慢点穿上
Don't get dressed yet.
你说我身体很好
You said I was in perfect condition.
身体上
Physically.
我认为没必要进行另一个测试
I don't think another test is necessary.
罗比阿尼皮肤视觉是至关重要的
The Robbiani dermal-optic is crucial.
它显示了基本的情绪结构
It reveals the basic emotional structure.
你以前测过一次
You had one once before.
现在我需要再测一次来与之前的测试进行比较
Now I need another one to compare with that previous test.
你对颜色波长的皮肤视觉反应
There should be no change in your dermal-optic reactions
应该没有变化
to the color wavelengths.
过来,舰长
Over here, Captain.
过来,舰长
Over here, Captain.
借助机械装置完成生命实体转移?
Complete life-entity transfer with the aid of a mechanical device?
是的,一定是这样的
Yes, that's what it must've been.
据我所知,这样的完全转移从未完全成功地完成过
To my knowledge, such total transfer has never been accomplished with complete success
在银河系的任何地方
anywhere in the galaxy.
很久以前在加缪二上完成并被遗忘了
It was accomplished and forgotten long ago on Camus II.
我就是一个活生生的例子
I'm a living example.
那是你的一面之辞
That is your claim.
迄今为止,没有得到任何…外部证据的证实
As yet it is unsubstantiated by any ... external evidence,
或客观测试
or objective tests.
然而我说的是实话,史波克
Nevertheless, Spock, it is the truth I'm speaking.
现在放下你的手臂,睁开你的眼睛
Now lower your arms and open your eyes.
此刻,麦考伊医生正在检查
At this moment, Doctor McCoy is examining
舰长的精神变化
the captain for psychological changes.
如果发现任何事实
If any facts are uncovered,
那将是可以接受的证据
that would be acceptable evidence.
星际舰队指挥部和企业号♥的船员
The only kind which is acceptable to Starfleet Command
唯一可以接受的证据
and to the crew of the Enterprise.
史波克,当我被困在索利安星区的间隙中时
Spock, when I was caught in the interspace of the Tholian Sector,
你冒着你和企业号♥的安危让我回来
you risked your life and the Enterprise to get me back.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表