剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
crowded with people.
成千上万人紧贴在我身上,我几乎无法呼吸
Thousands pressed in against me. I could hardly breathe.
我在为氧气而战,尖叫着要出去
I was fighting for oxygen, screaming to get out.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我没有,但你有麻烦了
I'm not, but you are troubled.
我似乎是我的船员中唯一留在企业号♥上的人
I seem to be the only one of my crew left on board the Enterprise.
430个人
Four hundred and thirty,
显然我是唯一留下的
and l, apparently, am the only one left.
抱歉,我希望我能帮上忙
I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
也许你可以,把剩下的告诉我
Maybe you can. Tell me the rest.
你是在为氧气而战吗?尖叫着离开那里?
You were fighting for oxygen, screaming to get out of there.
然后突然,我就在这里,在你的船上了
And then l... Suddenly I was here on this, on your ship.
还有这么多空间
And there was all this space.
和自♥由♥,我只想摇摆
And the freedom! I just wanted to float!
然后你就在那里了
And then, there you were.
你登上企业号♥多久了?
How long have you been aboard the Enterprise?
我不知道,不久
I don't know. Not long.
- 这重要吗? - 有可能,跟我来
- Is it important? - It might be. Come with me.
乌乎拉上尉,星际舰队回应我们的请求了吗?
Lieutenant Uhura, has Starfleet honored our request with a reply?
还没有回应,长官
There has been no response as yet, sir.
你有没有告诉他们舰长的生命危在旦夕?
Did you advise them the captain's life is at stake?
是的,长官,他们坚持必须将其提交给联邦
Yes, sir. They insist the matter must be referred to the Federation.
- 什么部门? - 行星条约局
- What department? - The Bureau of Planetary Treaties.
- 直接联♥系♥他们 - 我联♥系♥了,史波克先生
- Contact them directly. - I did, Mr. Spock.
他们要求我们必须通过星际舰队的渠道
They insist that we must go through Starfleet channels.
舰长失踪,这就是他们想出的最好的办法?
With the captain lost, that's the best they could come up with?
外交官和官僚的职能可能不同
Diplomats and bureaucrats may function differently,
但达到了完全相同的结果
but they achieve exactly the same results.
我生命中少了九分钟
Nine minutes of my life has been lost.
我不明白
I don't understand.
从我传送到吉迪恩
Between the time I tried to beam down to Gideon...
到发现自己在这儿,时间过了九分钟
and the time I found myself here, nine minutes have disappeared.
- 那段时间发生了什么? - 什么是吉迪恩?
- What happened during those minutes? - What is Gideon?
那是你的家乡,你来的星球
That's your home, the planet that you come from.
- 是吗? - 嗯,一定是
- Is it? - Well, it must be.
吉- 吉迪恩?我不知道什么吉迪恩
G- Gideon? I don't know any Gideon.
这不可能
It's impossible.
我们在吉迪恩上空的同步轨道上
We were in synchronous orbit over the capital city of Gideon.
我试着传送下去,出了岔子
I tried to beam down, something happened,
你被从吉迪恩传送上船了
and you were beamed aboard from Gideon!
我不这么认为
I do not think so.
我们不再在吉迪恩上空了
We're no longer over Gideon.
- 我们在哪? - 我不知道
- Where are we? - I don't know.
我不熟悉那个象限
I'm not familiar with that quadrant.
奥多纳
Odona,
你必须意识到我们不是偶然来到这里的
you must realize that we're not here by accident.
某种力量,某种智慧
Some force, some intelligence...
为了某种目的…安排了这一切
has arranged this for a purpose.
舰长,之前我说我不害怕
Captain, before I said I wasn't afraid.
现在我怕了
Now I am.
大使要说话,他们要求可视通信
The ambassador will speak. They're requesting visual communication.
好消息!非常好的消息,史波克先生
Good news! Very good news indeed, Mr. Spock.
你的舰长绝对不在吉迪恩,根据你的要求
Your captain is definitely not on Gideon. As you requested,
我们进行了最彻底的搜索
we made a most thorough search, and you will be relieved to know...
你可以放心调查其他可能性
that you may now investigate all the other possibilities...
别管吉迪恩了
and forget about Gideon.
但,呃,那不是我们要求的
But, uh, that is not what we requested.
你要求进行最彻底的搜索,有记录的
You requested a most thorough search. It is in the record.
我们已尽一切可能为您提供方便
And we have used every means at our disposal to accommodate you.
你对这个问题的记录…
Your record on the subject...
不准确,阁下
is not precise, Your Excellency.
[听不见的对话]
[No Audible Dialogue]
当然,史波克先生,呃,我希望你不打算
Surely, Mr. Spock, uh, you do not intend, I hope,
在联邦和吉迪恩之间制♥造♥争端
to create a dispute between the Federation and Gideon?
阁下,争端是我们最不想发生的事
Your Excellency, a dispute is the farthest thing from our minds,
而且无需检查您的记录
and there's no need to check your records.
我只是想说我们声明的措辞
I merely suggest that the language of our statement...
可能没有完全按照预期 被理解
may not have been understood... exactly as intended.
史波克先生,你是一艘宇宙飞船的军官
Mr. Spock, you're an officer of a spaceship.
在你的职业生涯中,你使用许多工具
In your profession, you use many instruments,
武器来实现你的目标
tools and weapons to achieve your objectives.
是的,阁下
True, Your Excellency.
然而,外交唯一的工具就是语言
However, the only tool diplomacy has is language.
最重要的是要清楚地表达意思
It is of the utmost importance that the meaning be crystal clear.
阁下,我主要是一名科学家
Your Excellency, I am basically a scientist.
在我的职业中,清晰的表述也是必不可少的
Clarity of formulation is essential in my profession also.
我很高兴听到你这么说,也许你可以更努力地
I'm glad to hear it. Perhaps you could then make greater effort...
选择更准确的词
to choose your words more precisely.
你就让他这么糊弄过去?
Are you gonna let him get away with that?
史波克先生,不管你说什么,他都会曲解你的意思
No matter what you say, Mr. Spock, he'll twist your meaning.
是的,他很气人,长官,你怎么能忍♥的?
Yes, he's infuriating, sir. How can you stand it?
确定一切都已经完成前我们不能离开
We cannot leave without being sure that everything has been done.
现在你当然理解我们对此的感受
Now certainly you understand our feelings about that.
- 史波克先生!史波克先生! - 是的,阁下
- Mr. Spock! Mr. Spock! - Yes, Your Excellency.
- 你还在吗? - 是的,阁下
- Are you still there? - Yes, Your Excellency.
你的传输受受到很大干扰
There was considerable interference with your transmission.
噪音淹没了所说的话,
A lot of noise drowned out what was said.
- 请你重复一遍好吗? - 很抱歉有噪音,阁下
- Would you repeat, please? - I apologize for the noise.
总之,我请求允许传送到吉迪恩
To summarize, I request permission to transport down to Gideon.
原谅我,史波克先生,无意批评你们的设备
Forgive me, Mr. Spock. No criticism of your equipment was intended.
但它让你的舰长踏上了一段奇怪的旅程
But it has sent your captain on some strange journey,
但愿是安全的
a safe one we all hope.
但这可能导致我们与你们联邦之间严重的冲突
But it could create for us serious incidents with your Federation,
现在你打算和另一位军官重蹈覆辙?
and now you propose to repeat this disaster with another officer.
- 真是疯狂 - 我不接受,史波克先生
- This would be madness. - I'll not take that, Mr. Spock!
传送装置状况良好,我亲自保证
That transporter was in perfect condition. I guarantee that myself!
传送我下去,我会向那些人证明…
Transport me down right this minute, and I'll prove to those...
- 先生们 - 斯科特先生
- gentlemen. - Mr. Scott,
你去传送室等待我的命令
you'll go to the transporter room and await my orders.
是的,史波克先生[抱怨]
Aye, Mr. Spock. [Grumbling]
[霍丁] 我无法理解,史波克先生
[Hodin] I could not quite make that out, Mr. Spock.
你能重复你说的话吗?
Would you be so good as to repeat what you said?
是的,阁下,飞船的轮机长正在解释
Yes, Your Excellency. The ship's engineer was explaining...
故障,确实存在,现在已修复
that the malfunction, which did exist, has now been repaired.
我们希望有机会测试设备
We would appreciate an opportunity to test the equipment.
请允许我传送到你们的议会厅
I, therefore, request permission to beam down to your council chamber.
但是,史波克先生,你…
But, Mr. Spock, you
阁下,请准许这一请求
Your Excellency, grant this one request.
你是一个非常执着的人,史波克先生
You are a very persistent fellow, Mr. Spock.
那好吧,呃…
Very well, then, uh
你能测试你那非常易怒的修理工的技术
You shall test the skill of your very excitable repairman.
有一个附带条件,我们不能冒进一步冲突的风险
There is one proviso. We cannot risk further incidents.
因此,你将把我的一名员工传送到你的船上
You will, therefore, transport a member of my staff to your ship.
让我们先看看这是否行得通
Let us first see if that works.
谢谢,阁下,接受你的提议
Thank you, Your Excellency. Your proposal is accepted.
- 斯科特先生 - 我是斯科特
- Mr. Scott. - Scott here.
准备传送吉迪恩议会代表上船
Prepare to beam aboard a representative of the Gideon council.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
我的助手会为你提供正确的…
My assistant will provide you with the proper
- 怎么说的?- 坐标,
- What is the word? - [Spock] Coordinates.
谢谢,继续,克罗达克
Thank you. Proceed, Krodak.
- 875 - [斯科特] 875
- 875. - [Scott] 875.
- 020
- 020.
- [斯科特] 020 - [克罗达克] 709
- [Scott] 020. - [Krodak] 709.
709.
传送
Energizing.
史波克先生,来自吉迪恩的先生到了
Mr. Spock, the gentleman from Gideon is here.
阁下,您的助理已安全抵达
Your Excellency, your assistant has arrived safely,
我现在准备传送到吉迪恩
and I am now ready to transport down to Gideon.
别那么快,史波克先生
Now, now, not so fast, Mr. Spock.
那完全是另一回事,我们一致同意允许
That is quite a different matter. We agreed to allow...
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表