剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
柯克:舰长日志,星历5630.7
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5630.7.
我们被派去把美杜莎的大使送回家
We have been assigned to convey the Medusans' ambassador back home.
虽然美杜莎人的思想是卓越的,但他们的外表却不是
While the Medusans' thoughts are sublime, their appearance is not.
他们进化成了无形的种族
They have evolved into a formless race,
太过丑陋,以至于任何人类
so utterly hideous that the sight of a Medusan
只要看一眼美杜莎人就会陷入彻底的疯狂
brings total madness to any human who sees one.
马维克先生,我是詹姆斯·柯克,舰长
Mr. Marvick. I am James Kirk, the captain.
你必须在美杜莎大使到来之前离开
You must leave before the Medusan ambassador arrives.
这是史波克先生,我的大副
This is Mr. Spock, my first officer.
你留下来也无妨,但另一位先生……
It's OK for you to remain, but this other gentleman...
斯科特,轮机长,叫我斯科提
Scott, chief engineer. Call me Scotty.
你有面罩吗?
Do you have the visor?
戴上它,瞥见美杜莎的人类会发疯
Wear it. Humans who glimpse Medusans go insane.
我会戴上的
I shall wear it.
我们不要让大使久等
Let's not keep the ambassador waiting.
你和斯科特先生会有很多共同点
You and Mr. Scott will have a great deal in common.
能见到企业号♥的设计师是一种荣幸
It's a privilege meeting a designer of the Enterprise.
联♥系♥行星运输机控制中心
Open a channel to the planet transporter control center.
通知大使和琼斯博士,我们已准备好让他们登机了
Inform the ambassador and Dr. Jones we're ready to beam them aboard.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
你确定这个面罩有用吗?
Are you sure this visor will work?
- 对瓦肯人有用 - 你那人类的一半呢?
- It is effective for Vulcans. - What about your human half?
我会控制住的
I shall keep it under control.
传送完成时通知我
Inform me when transport is complete.
欢迎登船,科洛斯大使,我是大副史波克
Welcome aboard, Ambassador Kollos. I am First Officer Spock.
我是琼斯博士
I am Dr. Jones.
大使很荣幸见到你,史波克先生
The ambassador is most honored to meet you, Mr. Spock.
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
KIRK: Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
- 柯克舰长,我们准备好了 - 乌乎拉,打开所有甲板的频道
- Captain Kirk, we are ready. - Uhura, open a channel to all decks.
- 打开了,长官 - 柯克呼叫所有船员
- Channel open, sir. - This is Kirk to all ship's personnel.
清场计划现已生效,立即清空通道
Clearance plan's now in effect. Clear passageways immediately.
大使将立即被护送到他的住处
The ambassador will be escorted to his quarters at once.
请允许我祝贺你与科洛斯大使一起工作
May I congratulate you on your assignment with Ambassador Kollos.
谢谢,但目前还不确定
Thank you. But it's not yet definite.
这将取决于我是否有能力
It will depend upon my ability to achieve
与大使建立心灵连接
a mind-link with the ambassador.
我相信你会发现这是一种迷人的体验
I'm sure you will find it a fascinating experience.
我不知道有人与美杜莎人建立了心灵连接
I wasn't aware anyone had achieved a mind-link with the Medusans.
没人做到过
No one has.
我指的是我尝试过与其他物种的心灵连接
I was referring to mind-links I had attempted with other species.
我听说你拒绝了和大使的工作
I've heard that you turned down the assignment with the ambassador.
我无法接受,我的使命在这里
I was unable to accept. My life is here.
我们到大使的住处了
We have arrived at the ambassador's quarters.
谢谢,通知所有人员返回岗位
Thank you. Notify all hands to return to stations.
- 我们出发吧,曲速2 - 曲速2,长官
- Let's take her out. Warp factor 2. - Warp factor 2, sir.
我希望有机会向大使问好
I would appreciate an opportunity to greet the ambassador.
我相信大使会被迷住的
I'm sure the ambassador would be charmed.
我几乎要嫉妒你的工作了
I almost envy you your assignment.
我在你的脑海中看到你很想取代我的位置
I see in your mind that you are tempted to take my place.
不准确,博士
Not correct, Doctor.
尽管我意识到你的思想试图与我的思想联♥系♥
Although I am aware of your mind attempting to contact mine.
你生来就是心灵感应者吗?
Were you born a telepath?
是的,这就是为什么我必须在瓦肯星上学习
Yes. That is why I had to study on Vulcan.
我明白,我可以带你去你的住处吗?
I understand. May I show you to your quarters?
我想我要在这里待一会儿
I think I'll stay here a bit.
科洛斯大使经常觉得传送过程令人不安
Ambassador Kollos often finds the process of transport unsettling.
我明白,我们船上的外科医生也经常这样抱怨
I understand. Our ship's surgeon often makes the same complaint.
准备好之后呼叫我
Do call when you are ready.
当他看着你时,他看到了什么?
What is it he sees when he looks at you?
我必须知道
I must know.
我不明白他们为什么让你和科洛斯一起去
I can't understand why they let you go with Kollos.
他们?
They?
联邦的男性人口
The male population of the Federation.
难道没有人试图说服你放弃吗?
Didn't someone try and talk you out of it?
既然你问了,是的
Now you ask, yes.
我很高兴他没有,否则你不会在这里
I'm glad he didn't. You wouldn't be here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么你和科洛斯在一起就不危险呢?史波克我能理解
Why isn't it dangerous for you to be with Kollos? Spock I can understand.
- 谢谢你,舰长 - 不客气
- Thank you, Captain. - You're very welcome.
据我所知,没有人可以看着科洛斯不发疯
As I understand it, no human can look at Kollos without going mad.
我花了四年时间在瓦肯星进行心智训练
I spent four years on Vulcan studying mental discipline.
- 可怜的姑娘 - 正相反
- You poor girl. - On the contrary.
我会说琼斯博士确实很幸运
I would say Dr. Jones was indeed fortunate.
- 瓦肯星不如我想的有趣 - 喜悦可以是很多东西,博士
- Vulcan is not my idea of fun. - Joy can be many things, Doctor.
我学会了在其他地方无法学到的东西
I learnt to do things impossible to learn anywhere else.
- 读取想法? - 如何不去读取想法,舰长
- To read minds? - How not to read them, Captain.
- 我不明白 - 琼斯博士生来就是心灵感应者
- I don't understand. - Dr. Jones was born a telepath.
瓦肯式思维对我的理智来说是必要的
Vulcan was necessary to my sanity.
大多数人发现无法理解的是
What most humans find impossible to understand
将人们的想法和情感拒之门外的需要
is the need to shut out the bedlam of people's thoughts and emotions.
或者他们自己的想法和情感
Or of their own thoughts and emotions.
我刚刚才注意到你的瓦肯IDIC勋章
I was just noticing your Vulcan IDIC.
这是否提醒着,作为瓦肯人
Is it a reminder that as a Vulcan
你能比我更好地与美杜莎人进行心灵连接?
you can mind-link with the Medusans better than I could?
我怀疑史波克先生戴上最受尊敬的瓦肯勋章
I doubt that Mr. Spock would don the most revered of Vulcan symbols
只是为了惹恼你,琼斯博士
merely to annoy you, Dr. Jones.
事实上,我今晚戴它是为了向你致敬,博士
As a matter of fact, I wear it this evening to honor you, Doctor.
的确
Indeed.
有意思,我甚至可以说很吸引人,但说回你的任务
Interesting. I might even say fascinating. But back to your mission.
有没有办法在星舰上雇佣美杜莎导航员?
Can a way be found to employ Medusan navigators on starships?
- 它会解决我们的问题 - 关键是瓦肯心灵连接
- It would solve our problems. - The key is the Vulcan mind-link.
一旦我们与美杜莎人形成了联合智慧体
Once we have formed a corporate intelligence with the Medusans,
像拉里一样的设计师就可以致力于适配仪器了
the designers, like Larry, can work on adapting instruments.
我不在乎美杜莎人有多仁慈
I don't care how benevolent the Medusans are.
和丑到让人发疯的东西打交道难道不是自杀吗?
Isn't it suicidal to deal with something ugly enough to drive men mad?
我看你仍然赞同古希腊人的观念
I see you still subscribe to the notion promulgated by the ancient Greeks
好的东西也必须是美丽的
that what is good must also be beautiful.
反之,美丽的东西自然会被认为是好的
And the reverse. What is beautiful is automatically expected to be good.
我们大多数人都被美丽所吸引,对丑陋排斥
Most of us are attracted by beauty, repelled by ugliness.
冒着听起来有偏见的风险,先生们,敬美丽的人
At the risk of sounding prejudiced, gentlemen, here's to beauty.
敬米兰达·琼斯,有史以来星舰上最可爱的人类
To Miranda Jones, the loveliest human ever to grace a starship.
一个如此美丽的人,怎么能迫使自己永远看丑陋呢?
How can one so beautiful condemn herself to look upon ugliness forever?
- 我们会允许它发生吗? - 当然不会
- Will we allow it? - Certainly not.
像你这样充满欢乐怎么能
How can one so full of joy as you
迫使自己在余生中看着疾病和痛苦呢?
condemn yourself to look upon disease and suffering for the rest of your life?
我们会允许它发生吗,先生们?
Can we allow that, gentlemen?
敬你最想要的,米兰达
To whatever you want the most, Miranda.
再来点安塔瑞安白兰地?
Some more Antarean brandy?
那是什么?
What is it?
附近有人在想谋杀的事
There's somebody nearby thinking of murder.
- 这个房♥间里? - 现在走了
- In this room? - It's gone now.
是谁?你能看出来吗?
Who is it? Can you tell?
它不在了
It isn't there anymore.
- 你介意我说晚安吗? - 我送你到你的宿舍
- Would you mind if I said goodnight? - I'll see you to your quarters.
谢谢,先生们,你做出了一个不可能的选择
Thank you, gentlemen. You make a choice impossible.
请待在这里玩得开心
Please, stay and enjoy yourselves.
- 这是一顿愉快的晚餐 - 睡个好觉,米兰达
- It was a delightful dinner. - Sleep well, Miranda.
你自己能找到路吗?
Are you well enough to find your way alone?
当然,请不要担心我
Of course. Please don't worry about me.
在我的家乡,我们称之为淑女
Where I come from, that's what we call a lady.
- 她很特别 - 非常特别
- She is something special. - Very special.
我建议你也这样对待她
I suggest you treat her accordingly.
我认识她很久了,我知道她非凡的天赋
I've known her long enough to be aware of her remarkable gifts.
今天对我来说是漫长的一天
Well, it's been a long day for me.
你愿意和我一起在轮机部停一下吗?
Would you like to stop off at engineering with me?
我有几件事要检查
I have a few things to check.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表