剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
嘿,你和我们来一场演奏会怎么样?会很棒的
Hey, how about a session, you and us? It would sound.
这就是我来的目的,我说
That's what I came for. I wanted to ask,
我本来想问楼上的大白舰长的,但他不理解我们
you know, great white captain upstairs, but he don't reach us.
但,呃,他会同意开演奏会吗?我是说
But, uh, would he shake on a session? I mean,
我们想合作,就像你要求的那样,所以我问问
We want to cooperate, like you ask, so I'm asking.
如果我理解正确
If I understand you correctly,
我相信答案可能是肯定的
I believe the answer might be yes.
我去传话
I'll spread the word.
我可以进去吗?
Am I allowed in?
是的
Yes.
我一直在找你,帕维尔
I have been looking for you, Pavel.
这是什么房♥间?
What room is this?
辅助控制室
Auxiliary control.
干什么的?
What's it for?
如果主控制室故障或损坏
Should the main control room break down or suffer damage,
我们可以在这里操控这艘船
we can navigate the ship from here.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
道歉,我不应该取笑你的,那太伤人了
To apologize. I should not have teased you. It was cruel.
没关系
It does not matter.
哦,有关系
Oh, but it does.
它违背了我所相信的一切
It is against everything I believe in.
让我们不要讨论你的信仰
Let us not discuss your beliefs.
而且我不喜欢你生我的气
And I do not like having you angry with me,
或者不赞成我
or disapproving.
那你为什么要做这样的事情?
Then why do you do such things?
你在做什么?
What are you working on?
我正在协助史波克先生找到你的伊甸
I am assisting Mr. Spock in locating your Eden.
哦,现在是你在取笑我
Oh, now you are teasing me.
我没有
I am not.
这些磁带包含星图
These tapes contain star charts
我们在这里投影不同行星的轨道
and we project the orbits of the various planets here.
呃,通过数学过程,我们确定
Uh, by mathematical process, we determine
它们是否受到尚未绘制的其他天体的影响
whether or not they are affected by other bodies not yet charted.
你知道所有这些东西?
Do you know all these things?
要是有不知道的就去电脑库里查
What I do not know I find out from the computer banks.
如果…我什么都不知道
If... I knew nothing at all,
我可以通过学习储存在那里面的东西来操纵这艘飞船
I could navigate the ship simply by studying what is stored in there.
它们包含了所有人类知识的总和
They contain the sum of all human knowledge.
它们解决我们在导航
They solve our problems of navigation.
控制
of control,
生命支持方面的问题
of life support.
它们告诉你们该做什么,你们就按照它们的吩咐去做
They tell you what to do and you do what they tell you.
不,我们也用自己的判断
No. We use our own judgment also.
我永远无法听从电脑
I could never obey a computer.
你永远不听任何人的话
You could never listen to anyone.
你总是必须与众不同
You always had to be different.
不一样,是我想成为的
Not different. What I wanted to be.
做你想做的事并没有错
There is nothing wrong in doing what you want.
[通讯器发出哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
史波克[通过对讲机]:我没有收到,契科夫先生
SPOCK [OVER INTERCOM] : I am not receiving, Mr. Chekov.
史波克呼叫契科夫,重复,我没有收到
Spock to Chekov. Repeat. I am not receiving.
对不起,史波克先生
I am sorry, Mr. Spock.
我被一时耽搁了
I was momentarily delayed.
他叫苏鲁,武器和导航专家
His name is Sulu, specialist in weapons and navigation.
他的爱好是植物学
His hobby is botany.
可能吗?
Can?
可能,我懂植物学,它是我最喜欢的研究
Can. I reach botany. It's my favorite of studies.
你的呢?
What's yours?
瓦肯人
Vulcan.
史波克现在几乎是一了
Spock is practically One now.
所有东西都可以通过辅助控制进行处理
Everything can be handled from auxiliary control.
计算机包含我们需要的所有信息
The computers contain all the information we need.
我们能做到
We can do it.
演出即将开始!
It starts to chime!
什么时候?
When will it?
很快,就像他说的,现在
Soonest. Like he said, now.
我们应该都出去尽可能地热热场
We should all go out and try to swing as many as possible over.
你有什么特别的方法让他们摇摆起来吗?
You suggest any special ways to swing them?
只要友好一点
Just be friendly.
你知道如何友好相处
You know how to be friendly.
那么他们就会很友好
Then they'll be friendly.
♪我在谈论你♪
♪ I'm talking 'bout you ♪
♪我在谈论我♪
♪ I'm talking about me ♪
♪遥远的过去星系是新的♪
♪ Long time back when the galaxy was new ♪
♪人知道他得做些什么♪
♪ Man found out what he had to do ♪
♪发现他必须吃,他发现他必须喝♪
♪ Found he had to eat and he found he had to drink ♪
♪很久之后,他发现他必须思考♪
♪ And a long time later, he found he had to think ♪
♪是的,思考♪
♪ Yes, think ♪
我站在这里想知道 什么?
I'm standing here wondering. What?
♪如果一个人告诉另一个人,“别挡道”♪
♪ If a man tells another man, "Out of my way" ♪
♪他一整天都在给自己惹事♪
♪ He piles up trouble for himself all day ♪
♪但各种麻烦都过去了♪
♪ But all kinds of trouble come to an end ♪
♪当一个人对另一个人说“做我的朋友”♪
♪ When a man tells another man, "Be my friend" ♪
♪我的朋友♪
♪ My friend ♪
会是什么呢?
Well, what's it going to be?
♪有一英里宽的鸿沟♪
♪ There's a mile wide emptiness ♪
♪在你我之间♪
♪ Between you and me ♪
♪无法跨越它♪
♪ Can't reach across it ♪
♪几乎看不到♪
♪ Hardly even see ♪
♪有人应该以一种方式迈出一步♪
♪ Someone ought to take a step one way or other ♪
♪让我们说再见或让我们说兄弟♪
♪ Let's say goodbye or let's say brother ♪
♪兄弟♪
♪ Brother ♪
♪嘿,那里的人♪
♪ Hey, out there ♪
♪我看见你了♪
♪ I see you ♪
♪让我们聚在一起找点乐子♪
♪ Let's get together and have some fun ♪
♪我不知道该怎么做,但必须要做♪
♪ I don't know how to do it, but it's got to be done ♪
[忧郁的伴奏]
[BLUES VAMP]
至少我们知道他们在哪里,他们在做什么
At least we know where they are and what they're doing.
我不知道为什么年轻人都是没规没矩的
I don't know why a young mind has to be undisciplined one.
他们是麻烦精
They're troublemakers!
我在那个年纪时经常遇到小麻烦,斯科提,你呢?
I used to get into little trouble when I was that age, Scotty, didn't you?
舰长,我没有收到控制器的响应
Captain, I get no response on controls.
我们正在偏离航线
We're going off course.
短路了
It's shorted.
不,它被接到了什么地方
No, it's channeled over somewhere.
呼叫辅助控制
To auxiliary control.
舰桥呼叫辅助控制
Bridge to auxiliary control.
舰桥呼叫辅助控制
Bridge to auxiliary control.
舰长,似乎好像有人在操纵这艘船
Captain, it seems as though someone else is running the ship.
塞夫林[通过对讲机]没错,有人正在操控这艘船
SEVRIN [OVER INTERCOM] That's right. Someone else is running the ship.
是我
I am.
所有功能,包括生命支持
All functions. Life support as well.
你无法干涉,因为我已经冻结了通往控制室的门
You cannot interfere, as I have frozen the doors to the control room.
在我们到达伊甸之前,我不打算将掌舵权交给你
I do not intend to hand over the helm to you until and unless we reach Eden.
如果我被阻止到达那个目的地
And if I am in any way prevented from reaching that destination,
我会摧毁这艘船和船上的所有人
I shall destroy this ship and all aboard.
他能这么做吗?
Can he do it?
他有这个能力,舰长
He has the capability, Captain.
[斯科特]他拦截了所有东西
[SCOTT] He's got everything channeled over.
开始对所有电路进行追溯
Start a trace-back on all circuits.
看看你是否能绕过他
See if you can bypass him.
你试试,我会回敬的
Do that, and I shall retaliate.
[塞夫林]我不会再警告你了
[SERVIN] I shall not warn you again.
舰长,我们正离开中立区
Captain, we're now leaving the neutral zone.
驶入罗慕伦空间
Bearing into Romulan space.
有巡逻队吗?
Any patrols?
没有
Negative.
很快就会有的
There will be soon.
塞夫林博士,你正在侵犯罗慕伦空间并危及星系和平
Dr. Sevrin, you are violating Romulan space and endangering the peace of the galaxy.
罗慕伦人会将此视为军事入侵并攻击
The Romulans will view this as a military intrusion and attack.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表