剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
由于船员们不得不服从命令,
Since the crew had no choice but to obey orders,
船员将不承担任何责任。
the crew will not be held responsible.
因此,我命令工程师斯科特,
Therefore, I am ordering Engineer Scott,
目前指挥企业号♥,
presently in command of the Enterprise,
跟随罗慕伦旗舰
to follow the Romulan flagship
到我们的大本营。
to our home base.
你将在那里接受处理并释放到联邦指挥部。
You will there be processed and released to Federation Command.
在判决通过之前,柯克舰长将被监禁。
Until judgment is passed, Captain Kirk will be held in confinement.
保安。把我们的两个罗慕伦人♥质♥关禁闭。
Security. Put our two Romulan hostages in the brig.
乌乎拉上尉,帮我接通那艘船。
Lieutenant Uhura, give me a channel to that ship.
频道开放了,斯科特先生,你被接入了。
Channel is open, Mr. Scott, and you are tied in.
这是斯科特少校。
This is Lieutenant Commander Scott.
企业号♥只接受柯克舰长的命令。
The Enterprise takes no orders except those of Captain Kirk.
我们会一直待在这里,直到他回来。
And we will stay right here until he returns.
如果你试图登上或征用企业号♥,
And if you make any attempt to board or commandeer the Enterprise,
我们将尽可能地将你们和飞船一起炸成碎片。
it will be blown to bits along with as many of you as we can take with us.
你们人类发出了勇敢的声音。
You humans make a brave noise.
有很多方法可以让你相信自己的错误。
There are ways to convince you of your errors.
你听到了吗,胆小鬼?
Did you hear that, you coward?
你背叛了你所知道的一切有价值的东西。
You've betrayed everything of value you ever knew.
你听到人类正直的声音了吗?
Did you hear the sound of human integrity?
带他去保安室。
Take him to the security room.
人类中的瓦肯人,
A Vulcan among humans,
与他们一起生活、工作。
living, working with them.
我本以为这种情况会让你无法忍♥受。
I would think the situation would be intolerable to you.
我是半个瓦肯人。我妈妈是人类。
I am half-Vulcan. My mother is a human.
那你效忠于谁呢?
To whom is your allegiance then?
你称自己为地球人还是瓦肯人?
Do you call yourself Terran or Vulcan?
瓦肯人。
Vulcan.
你当星际舰队军官多久了,史波克?
How long have you been a Starfleet officer, Spock?
- 十♥八♥年♥。 - 你为柯克舰长服务。
- Eighteen years. - And you serve Captain Kirk.
你喜欢他吗?你喜欢你的船员吗?
Do you like him? Do you like your shipmates?
- 这个问题无关紧要。 - 可能。
- The question is irrelevant. - Possibly.
但你服从柯克舰长的命令,甚至服从于他的一时兴起。
But you are subordinate to Captain Kirk's orders, even to his whims.
作为一名军官,我的职责是服从他。
My duty as an officer is to obey him.
你是个更优秀的人。
You are a superior being.
为什么不指挥?
Why do you not command?
我不想要一艘我自己的船。
I do not desire a ship of my own.
还是说没有人给你这个瓦肯人提供这种机会?
Or is it that no one has offered you, a Vulcan, that opportunity?
这样的机会极为罕见。
Such opportunities are extremely rare.
对于有你能力和成就的人,
For someone with your capabilities and accomplishments,
机会来了。
opportunities are made.
将来也是。
And will be.
如果你不再把联邦看成是整个宇宙,
I will see to that if you will stop looking on the Federation
我就会看到这一点。
as the whole universe.
不是的,你知道的。
It is not, you know.
这个想法偶尔会在我脑海中闪过。
That thought has occasionally crossed my mind.
你必须有自己的船。
You must have your own ship.
指挥官,我们说清楚好吗?
Commander, shall we speak plainly?
是你迫切需要一艘船。
It is you who desperately need a ship.
你想要企业号♥。
You want the Enterprise.
当然。
Of course.
将企业号♥完好无损地带回家对我来说将是一项了不起的成就。
It would be a great achievement for me to bring home the Enterprise intact.
这将大大拓宽我的权力范围。
It would broaden the scope of my powers greatly.
这将是一生的成就。
It would be the achievement of a lifetime.
它将为你提供平等的机会。
And it would open equal opportunities for you.
[尖叫]
[SCREAMS]
乌乎拉 [通过对讲机]:舰桥呼叫麦考伊医生。
UHURA [OVER INTERCOM]: Bridge to Dr. McCoy.
- 我是麦考伊。 - 医生,你必须立即登船
- McCoy here. - Doctor, you must beam aboard
罗慕伦旗舰有人受伤了。
the Romulan flagship immediately. There's been an injury.
- 我不上门服务。 - 医生,我是柯克舰长。
- I don't make house calls. - Doctor, it's Captain Kirk.
他会康复,但需要进一步关注。
He'll recover, but he'll need further attention.
通知你的上级。
Inform your superior.
[对讲机哔哔声]
[INTERCOM BEEPS]
什么事?
Yes?
我会来的。
I'll come there.
跟我来。
Attend me.
我忘了说,我希望你来吃晚饭。
I neglected to mention, I'll expect you for dinner.
我们有很多事情要讨论。
We have much to discuss.
是吗?
Indeed?
请允许我重新表述。
Allow me to rephrase.
你能和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Will you join me for dinner?
我很荣幸,指挥官。
I am honored, commander.
守卫也请来了?
Are the guards also invited?
史波克先生。
Mr. Spock.
除了忠诚的罗慕伦人,这条走廊是禁止进入的。
That corridor is forbidden to all but loyal Romulans.
当然。我会服从你的限制。
Of course. I shall obey your restrictions.
我希望有一天
I hope that one day
你无需遵守任何限制。
there will be no need for you to observe any restrictions.
这将是不合逻辑的
It would be illogical
假设所有条件保持稳定。
to assume that all conditions remain stable.
- 你是医生吗? - 麦考伊。
- Are you the doctor? - McCoy.
首席医疗官。
Chief medical officer.
柯克舰长的情况?
Captain Kirk's condition?
嗯,你可以自己看看。
Well, you can see for yourself.
他精神抑郁,身体虚弱,
He's mentally depressed, physically weak,
迷失方向,表现出迫♥害♥和反叛的感觉。
disoriented, displays feelings of persecution and rebellion.
那么按照你自己的正常标准,
Then by your own standards of normality,
这个人并不完全能胜任。
this man is not fully competent.
不能,现在不能。
No, not now.
史波克 先生表示他相信
Mr. Spock has stated that he believes
舰长没有权力或命令穿越中立区。
the captain had no authority or order to cross the neutral zone.
早先是不是这种精神上的无能在困扰着他?
Could this mental incapacity have afflicted him earlier?
是的,这是可能的。
Yes, it's possible.
史波克先生,
Mr. Spock,
医生现在已经证实了你的证词。
the doctor has now confirmed your testimony.
至于你们舰长的精神状态,
As to the mental state of your captain,
他过去和现在都不适合继续指挥企业号♥。
he was and is unfit to continue in command of the Enterprise.
现在这个责任落在了你身上。
That duty has now fallen on you.
你准备好行使这个功能了吗?
Are you ready to exercise that function?
- 我已经准备好了。 - 史波克,我不相信。
- I am ready. - Spock, I don't believe it.
你付不起让他出♥卖♥♥♥自己的代价。
There's no price you could pay that would make him sell out.
此事不公开讨论,医生。
The matter is not open for discussion, doctor.
- 你的意思是这件事是--? - 够了,医生。
- What do you mean the matter is--? - That's enough, doctor.
作为医生,你的职责是挽救生命。
As a physician, your duty is to save lives.
史波克先生的职责是领导企业号♥
Mr. Spock's duty is to lead the Enterprise
和它的船员到一个安全的避风港。
and its crew to a safe haven.
别无选择,医生。
There is no alternative, doctor.
船员的安全现在是最重要的问题。
The safety of the crew is now the paramount issue.
再抵♥制♥下去就是误导性的忠诚了。
It is misguided loyalty to resist any further.
你这个叛徒
You traitor.
我会杀了你。
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你。
I'll kill you.
[柯克咕噜声]
[KIRK GRUNTS]
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我对他的攻击毫无准备。
I was unprepared for his attack.
我本能地使用了瓦肯死亡之握。
I instinctively used the Vulcan death grip.
你的直觉还是不错的,史波克先生。
Your instincts are still good, Mr. Spock.
舰长死了。
The captain is dead.
医生!麦考伊医生!
Doctor! Dr. McCoy!
麦考伊医生。
Dr. McCoy.
我留下了任何人不得进入这里的命令。
I left orders that no one was to come in here.
- 他活着。活着。 - 好吧,既然你知道了,
- He's alive. Alive. - Well, now that you know it,
你不妨帮帮我。把生理刺♥激♥器递给我。
you might as well assist me. Hand me the physio-stimulator.
但他已经死了。他们的医生证明他已经死了。
But he was dead. Their doctors certified he was dead.
史波克对他用了神经阻断术来模拟死亡。
Spock gave him a nerve pinch to simulate death.
那么史波克先生不是叛徒。
Then Mr. Spock isn't a traitor.
而你一直都知道,但你没有--
And you knew that all the time and you didn't--
我登上罗慕伦飞船时才知道。
I didn't know it until I beamed aboard the Romulan ship.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表