剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What is it?
花,长官,我摸了摸,它就像火一样
The flower, sir. I touched it. It's like fire.
是烧伤
It's burned.
所有这些植物体都充满了酸
All this plant life is full of acid.
即使是草,吉姆
Even the grass, Jim.
我们的衣服会保护我们吗?
Will our clothing protect us?
应该能撑一会儿
It should for a while.
[史波克]舰长
[SPOCK] Captain.
老骨头?
Bones?
有毒,果实是致命的
Poison. The fruit is deadly.
他的名字是亚当
His name was Adam.
穿梭机在那儿
There's the shuttlecraft.
来,我们会帮助你
Here. We'll help you.
塞夫林博士,老骨头
Dr. Sevrin. Bones.
他应该被传送到船上,吉姆
He should be beamed aboard, Jim.
在这里我无法完全帮助他
He needs more than I can do for him here.
史波克呼叫企业号♥
Spock to Enterprise.
[斯科特]这里是企业号♥
[Scott] Enterprise here.
准备把伤员传送上船
Stand by to beam aboard injured party.
医疗队到传送室报道
Medical team to the transporter room.
不,我们不会离开
No, we're not leaving.
我们可以帮助你登船
We can help you aboard the ship.
我们不会离开伊甸,我们都不会
We're not leaving Eden, none of us.
理智点,博士
Be sensible, Doctor.
我们不走
We're not leaving.
[麦考伊]回来,你个蠢货
[McCoy] Come back here, you fool!
塞夫林,不要!你会害死自己!
Sevrin, don't! You'll kill yourself!
不要吃那个
Don't bite into that.
[柯克]别!
[KIRK] Stop !
它多么美丽啊
It was so beautiful.
我联♥系♥上星际基地了,舰长
I have Starbase now, Captain.
提醒他们我们有那四个人
Alert them that we have the four,
我们已准备好把他们传送下来
and we're ready to beam them down.
并标记事件结束
And mark the incident closed.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
舰桥呼叫传送室,斯科提,他们在吗?
Bridge to Transporter. Scotty, are they there?
有三个,长官,还有一个随时可能到
Three of them, sir. Expecting a fourth any minute.
待命
Stand by.
契科夫先生,你想参加吗?
Mr. Chekov, do you wish to attend?
舰长,我想先为我这段时间的行为道歉
Captain, I wish first to apologize for my conduct during this time.
我没有完全遵守纪律
I did not maintain myself under proper discipline.
我的行为危及了这艘船及其人员
I endangered the ship and its personnel by my conduct.
我恭敬地接受纪律处分
I respectfully submit myself for disciplinary action.
谢谢,契科夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Chekov.
你做了你必须做的
You did what you had to do.
就像我们所有人一样
As did we all.
甚至你的朋友也是
Even your friends.
你可以走了
You may go.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
我是来告别的
I was coming to say goodbye.
我也是来和你说再见的
And I was coming to say goodbye to you.
要不正确一点…偶尔
Be incorrect... occasionally.
而你要正确一点
And you be correct.
偶尔
Occasionally.
加柳林小姐
Miss Galliulin.
我真诚地希望你不要放弃对伊甸的寻找
It is my sincere wish that you do not give up your search for Eden.
我毫不怀疑你会找到它
I have no doubt but that you will find it.
或自己创造它
Or make it yourselves.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们…明白了,史波克先生
We... reach, Mr. Spock.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表