剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
是的,长官,女王到女王三♥级♥
Aye, sir. Queen to queen's level three.
我说了传送我上船
I said beam me aboard.
我说女王到女王三♥级♥
I said, queen to queen's level three.
我们没有时间解决国际象棋问题,传送我上船
We have no time for chess problems. Beam me aboard!
我正在遵守你的命令,舰长,女王到女王三♥级♥
I'm following your orders, Captain. Queen to queen's level three.
只是测试,稍后与你联♥系♥
Just testing. Be in touch with you later.
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
[呻♥吟♥]
[Moaning]
哦!
Oh!
[尖叫]
[Screaming]
我给了他暗号♥,他为什么不给我暗号♥?
I gave him the sign. Why didn't he give me the countersign?
有问题
Something's wrong.
用国际象棋问题是舰长自己的建议
Using the chess problem was the captain's own suggestion.
他不可能忘记,我不相信他在测试我
He couldn't have forgotten it, and I can't believe he was testing me.
上尉,重新建立通讯
Lieutenant, re-establish communication.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
[哔哔声]
[Beeping]
没有回应,斯科特先生
There's no response, Mr. Scott.
立刻派一支武装特遣队去传送室
Send an armed detail to the transporter room immediately.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu,
你的传感器显示什么?
what do your sensors show?
我们不能传送任何人下去,一个力场正在运行
We can't beam anybody down. The force field is in full operation,
并且所有进入庇护所的交通方式都被封锁了
and all forms of transport into the asylum dome are blocked off.
那我们可以炸开一条通过力场的路
Well, we could blast our way through the field,
但冒着摧毁船长,史波克先生…
but only at the risk of destroying the captain, Mr. Spock...
和厄尔巴二号♥上其他生物的风险
and any other living thing on Elba ll.
我们为何强大到足以毁灭一个星球…
How can we be powerful enough to wipe out a planet...
却还是那么无助?
and still be so helpless?
我们将带走企业号♥
We are going to take the Enterprise,
你听到我了吗?
do you hear me?
我们要带走她…
We are going to take her...
哪怕我得打碎柯克舰长身上的每一根骨头
if I have to shatter every bone in Captain Kirk's body.
舰长?
Captain?
柯克舰长?
Captain Kirk?
我希望你没有很难受,舰长
I hope you haven't been too uncomfortable, Captain.
我感谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
总的来说,还是比较安逸的
All in all, it's been rather restful.
好的
Good.
不过,作为东道主,我恐怕还是失职了
Still, I've been quite remiss in my duties as your host.
你可能记得我确实邀请你吃饭了
I did invite you to dinner, as you may recall.
我忘记了
I've forgotten.
但我没有
But I haven't.
你和史波克先生会是我的客人
You and Mr. Spock are to be my guests.
史波克先生在哪里?
Where is Mr. Spock?
就在这儿,玛塔!
Right here. Marta!
为什么我不能只炸掉他的一只耳朵?
Why can't I blow off Just one of his ears?
别闹了,史波克先生会认为我们不热情好客的
Stop that, Marta. Mr. Spock will think we're lacking in hospitality.
你不加入我们吗,舰长?
Won't you join us, Captain?
你好吗,史波克先生?
How are you, Mr. Spock?
确实很好,谢谢,舰长
Very well, indeed. Thank you, Captain.
科里主管不加入我们吗?
Isn't Governor Cory joining us?
主管似乎不在客人名单上
The governor doesn't seem to be on the guest list.
哦?疏忽?
Oh? An oversight?
有意的,呃,主管在禁食
An intentional one. Uh, the governor's fasting.
那样的话,我们必须谢绝
In that case, we must decline with thanks.
呃,舰长
Uh, Captain.
别傻了,吉姆,跟着他走
Don't be a fool, Jim. Go along with him.
好建议,主管,嗯,舰长?
Good advice, Governor. Well, Captain?
你会发现我们摆了一张漂亮的桌子
You'll find we set a handsome table.
而且表演非常有趣
And the entertainment is most enjoyable.
你很会说服人
You're very persuasive.
对,我当然是
Yes, I am. I certainly am.
咦 哈!
Yah-haw!
[全笑]
[Laughter]
[笑]
[Laughing]
你的手别碰柯克!
Keep your hands off Kirk!
你这个花心的东西! [笑]
You treacherous thing! [Laughing]
你嫉妒了
You're jealous!
我才不是那种人
I am above that sort of thing.
你的殷勤惹恼了舰长,仅此而已
The captain is annoyed by your attentions, that's all.
亲爱的,我惹恼你了吗?
Am I annoying you, dearest?
呃,并没有
Uh, not really.
[轻笑]
[Chuckles]
他觉得我很迷人,而你对此很不安,承认吧
He finds me fascinating and you're bothered by it. Admit it.
我可以把你打死
I may have you beaten to death.
不,你不会的
No, you won't,
因为我是这个星球上最美丽的女人
because I am the most beautiful woman on this planet.
你是唯一的女人,你这蠢婆娘
You're the only woman on this planet, you stupid cow.
嗯,我是这个星系里最美丽的女人!
Well, I'm the most beautiful woman in this galaxy!
你令人厌恶!
You're repulsive!
我很美丽!
I'm beautiful!
而且我也很聪明
And I'm intelligent too.
我写诗
I write poetry,
我画绝美的图画
and I paint marvellous pictures.
而且我是一个很棒的舞者
And I am a wonderful dancer.
胡说,一派胡言!
Lies! All lies!
你是我见过的最大的骗子
You are the greatest liar I have ever met!
让我听一首你写的诗
Let me hear one poem you've written.
如你所愿
If you like.
[轻声地] 舰长,如果你能转移注意力
[Softly] Captain, if you could create a diversion,
我也许能找到控制室并打开力场
I might be able to find the control room and open the forcefield.
我们只需要几秒钟,如果斯科提已经通知了警卫
All we need is a few seconds, if Scotty has alerted security.
先生们,尊重一下演员
Gentlemen, courtesy for the performer.
“我怎么能够把你来比作夏天?
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
“你不独比它可爱也比它温婉
"Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
“狂风把五月宠爱的娇蕊作践
"Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
夏天出赁的期限…”
and summer's lease hath all... "
你写的?
You wrote that?
昨天,事实上
Yesterday, as a matter of fact.
它是一位名叫莎士比亚的地球人写的…
It was written by an Earth man named Shakespeare...
很久以前!
a long time ago!
这并没有改变我昨天又写了一遍的事实
Which does not alter the fact that I wrote it again yesterday!
我认为这是我最好的诗之一,不是吗?
I think it's one of my best poems, don't you?
我可以赤手空拳地杀了你!
I may kill you with my bare hands!
啊!
Aah!
事实上,舰长,她是个一流的舞者
Actually, Captain, she is a superb dancer.
玛塔,亲爱的,你不为我们的客人跳舞吗?
Marta, my dear, won't you dance for our guests?
那不是请求
That was not a request.
她太棒了,不是吗,舰长?
Marvellous, isn't she, Captain?
是的,呃…难以置信
Yes, uh... incredible.
史波克先生,你有什么感觉?
What is your reaction, Mr. Spock?
我觉得,呃…
I find it, uh...
它有点有趣和怀旧
mildly interesting and somewhat nostalgic,
如果你能理解我的意思
if I understand the use of that word.
怀旧?
Nostalgic?
是的,它有点让人想起
Yes. It is somewhat reminiscent of the dances...
瓦肯小孩在幼儿园跳的舞蹈
that Vulcan children do in nursery school.
当然,孩子们不是那么地…
Of course, the children are not so...
协调
well-coordinated.
[鼓掌]
[Applause]
如果你想,她是你的了
She's yours if you wish, Captain.
哦,呃…谢谢
Oh, uh... thank you.
那个…你很宽宏大量
That's, um... very magnanimous of you.
你会发现我对朋友慷慨,对敌人无情
You'll find that I am magnanimous to my friends and merciless to my enemies.
我希望你们都成为我的朋友
And I want both of you to be my friends.
我们的友谊究竟建立在什么基础上?
On what, precisely, is our friendship to be based?
嗯,在最坚实的基础上,史波克先生,开明的自我利益
Well, upon the firmest of foundations, Mr. Spock, enlightened self-interest.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表