剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
敌人?!
The enemy?!
他没有完成记录,也没有发送急件
He never completed the entry. The dispatch wasn't sent.
除了家庭生活的场景,与孩子们的游戏
Except for scenes of family life, games with the children,
那被完整地记录了
that is the complete record.
无论什么压倒了他们,他们一定做得如此之快
Whatever overwhelmed them must have done so fast.
否则,教授会提供经历的细节
Otherwise the professor would have provided details of the experience.
他是一位出色的科学家,孜孜不倦地追求真理
He was an excellent scientist and tireless in his pursuit of the truth.
- 这可能就是摧毁他的原因 - 邪恶确实试图维持权力
- That could be what destroyed him. - Evil does seek to maintain power
- 通过压制真♥相♥ - 或误导无辜者
- by suppressing the truth. - Or misleading the innocent.
误导无辜者?我想知道
Misleading the innocent? I wonder.
你的意思是孩子们可能参与其中吗?
Do you mean the children may be involved?
是的,医生,我们对住在这里的种族了解多少?
Yes, Doctor. What do we know about the race that lived here?
根据传说,提拉库斯是一群掠夺者的所在地
According to legend, Triacus was the seat of a band of marauders
他们在整个爱普西隆印地星系中不断进行战争
who were at constant war throughout Epsilon Indi.
几个世纪后,驱逐舰被他们掠夺的人摧毁
After centuries, the destroyers were destroyed by those they preyed upon.
- 这就是结局吗? - 不,像许多传说一样
- Is that the end of it? - No. Like so many legends,
这个传说有个可怕的结局
this one has a frightening ending.
它警告说,邪恶正在等待催化剂再次启动它
It warns that the evil is awaiting a catalyst to set it again into motion
并让它穿越银河系
and send it marauding across the galaxy.
邪恶有可能找到催化剂吗?
Is it possible that the evil found the catalyst?
- 我说的是一个传说 - 大多数传说都有其事实依据
- I was speaking of a legend. - Most legends have their basis in fact.
我明白你的意思,但作为医务人员,我必须警告你
I read you, but as medical officer, I must warn you.
除非孩子们释放和宣泄正常的悲伤
Unless the normal grief is tapped and released from these children,
否则你是在踩红线
you are treading dangerously.
我理解你的诊断,我会尊重它
I understand your diagnosis and I'll respect it.
但不会把ii企业号♥的安全置之度外,谢谢
But not to the exclusion of the safety of the Enterprise. Thank you.
还有哪些探险队访问过提拉库斯?
What other expeditions have visited Triacus?
根据联邦的记录,这是第一次
According to Federation records, this is the first.
斯塔恩斯对看不见的力量有什么看法?
What did Starnes say about the unseen force?
他说,一股看不见的力量正在影响着他
He said an unseen force was influencing him.
他意识到了这一点,与它作斗争,并取消了他要一艘船的请求
He recognized it, was fighting it, and canceled his request for a ship.
一艘船?是的,一艘通往提拉库斯的船,但是为什么?由谁?
A ship? Yes. A ship for Triacus. But why? And by whom?
警卫部队,准备执行救援任务,在传送室集♥合♥
Security detachment. Ready for relief duty. Assemble in transporter room.
他们传送上来的时候,我有一些问题要问他们
I'll have questions for that detachment when they're beamed up.
现在是时候让我们弄清楚斯塔恩斯的敌人
It's about time we found out whether Starnes' enemy within
是在下面的星球上还是和我们一起在船上了
is on the planet below or here on board with us.
来吧
Come on.
你们的任务将持续一个小时,准备好你们的通讯器
Your tour of duty will last one hour. Be prepared with your communicators
报告任何外星生物,不要等待调查
to report any alien beings. Don't wait to investigate.
【把警卫部队从提拉库斯传送上来
Beam up the security detachment from Triacus.
史波克?
Spock?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 我无法锁定坐标 - 为什么不呢?
- I can't lock on to the coordinates. - Why not?
看来我们不再绕着提拉库斯运行
It appears we are no longer orbiting Triacus.
那不可能
That's impossible.
如果我们不绕着提拉库斯运行,那么我传送下去的人就死了
If we're not orbiting Triacus, the men I beamed down are dead.
舰长,我们不再绕着提拉库斯运行
Captain, we are no longer orbiting Triacus.
激活舰桥监视器屏幕
Activate the bridge monitor screen.
舰长呼叫舰桥,我们没有绕提拉库斯运行
Captain to bridge. We're not orbiting Triacus.
从各方面来看,你都错了,我的屏幕上有提拉库斯
With all respects, you're wrong. I have Triacus on my screen now.
你偏离了轨道,我上来了
You're off course. I'm coming up.
所有人:冰雹,冰雹,火和雪
ALL: Hail, hail, fire and snow,
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me.
苏鲁...
Sulu...
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me.
朋友们,我们已经到了危机时刻
Friends, we have reached a moment of crisis.
敌人发现了我们的行动
The enemy have discovered our operation.
但他们太晚了,他们不再控制这艘船了,是我们在控制
But they are too late. They no longer control the ship. We do.
我们将取得胜利,他们会带我们去任何我们想要的地方
We shall prevail. They will take us any place we desire.
回到你们的岗位,保持你们的控制
So back to your stations. Maintain your controls.
如果抵抗力增加,召唤他们的野兽,他们的野兽会很好地为我们服务
If resistance mounts, call upon their beast. Their beast will serve us well.
他们每个人心中的恐惧都是会吞噬他的野兽
The fear in each one of them is the beast which will consume him.
还记得在提拉库斯上的情况吗?
Remember how it was on Triacus?
如果他们抵抗,在企业号♥上也应该如此
If they resist, so shall it be on the Enterprise.
如果你们需要我,呼叫我,我会出现
If you need me, call and I will appear.
我们的新目标是马科斯十二号♥星球
Our new goal is Marcos XII.
这是我们新的开始,我们决不能动摇
It is our new beginning. We must not falter.
去你们的岗位,玛丽,你和我在一起
Go to your stations. Mary, you remain with me.
舵手,忽略你在屏幕上看到的东西,你认为你看到的东西
Helmsman, disregard what you see on the screen, what you think you see.
设定去星际基地4的航线
Set a course for Starbase 4.
- 你听到我说话了吗? - 是的,长官
- Do you hear me? - Yes, sir.
乌乎拉上尉
Lieutenant Uhura.
联♥系♥星际基地4,告诉他们我们把孩子带到那里
Contact Starbase 4. Tell them we're bringing the children there.
告诉星际舰队司令部我怀疑他们实际上是外星人
Tell Starfleet Command I suspect them of being alien in nature
我希望在我们抵达时进行彻底的调查
and I want a thorough investigation made upon our arrival.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
上尉?
Lieutenant?
- 你在看什么? - 我看了到我的死亡
- What are you staring at? - I see my death.
漫长的死亡,疾病和疼痛
A long death. Disease and pain.
我看到了我的死亡
I see my death.
- 那里什么都没有 - 哦,上帝!
- There's nothing there. - Oh, God!
舰长,不要让它成为现实
Captain, don't let it be.
史波克先生,你联♥系♥星际舰队
Mr. Spock, you make the call to Starfleet.
我命令你改变航线
I ordered you to change course.
苏鲁先生...
Mr. Sulu...
离控制器远点,如果你碰到它们,我们会被摧毁
Stay away from the controls. If you touch them, we'll be destroyed.
苏鲁先生,那里什么都没有
Mr. Sulu, there's nothing there.
舰长,我们为什么要打扰星际舰队?
Captain, why are we bothering Starfleet?
- 这是命令 - 舰桥完全在控制中
- That was an order. - This bridge is under complete control.
- 完全... - 没有必要
- Complete... - There is no need.
看看你周围
Take a look around you.
我不能服从你的命令,舰长
I cannot obey your order, Captain.
把苏鲁先生带到他的宿舍,他被解除职务了
Take Mr. Sulu to his quarters. He's relieved of duty.
[倒着说]
[TALKS BACKWARDS]
你听到我说话了吗?
Did you hear me?
舰长,我们必须从舰桥上下来
Captain, we must get off this bridge.
我们必须...我正在失去指挥权
We must... I'm losing command.
我正在失去指挥的能力
I'm losing my ability to command.
我正在失去企业号♥
I'm losing the Enterprise.
我正在失去指挥权
I'm losing command.
我正在失去企业号♥
I'm losing the Enterprise.
这艘船在不断航行
The ship is sailing on and on.
我独自一人
I'm alone.
独自
Alone.
独自
Alone.
- 我正在失去指挥权 - 舰长
- I'm losing command. - Captain.
我失去了指挥权
I've lost command.
我失去了企业号♥
I've lost the Enterprise.
吉姆...
Jim...
我获得了指挥权
I've got command.
我获得了指挥权
I've got command.
- 我获得了指挥权 - 是的,舰长
- I've got command. - Correct, Captain.
- 舰长,去哪里? - 辅助控制,我的瓦肯朋友
- Where to, Captain? - Auxiliary control, my Vulcan friend.
这艘船偏离了航向
This ship is off course.
斯科提
Scotty.
手动控制导航系统,绘制去星际基地4的航线
Override the navigation system and plot a course for Starbase 4.
我做不到,先生
I can't do that, sir.
- 为什么不行? - 这些是灵敏的仪器
- Why not? - These are sensitive instruments.
我不会让你破坏他们微妙的平衡,我们会迷路,永远迷路
I will not have you upset their delicate balance. We'd be lost, forever lost.
现在走开,走开,否则我们会杀了你
Go away now. Go away or we'll kill you.
斯科提...
Scotty...
听我说,企业号♥已被外星生物入侵
Listen to me. The Enterprise has been invaded by alien beings.
如果我们把它带到马科斯,数百万人将死亡,像在提拉库斯一样
If we take it to Marcos, millions will die the way they died at Triacus.
不,我没事,史波克,我的野兽被消灭了,它不会回来了
No, I'm all right, Spock. My beast is finished. It won't return.
只要孩子们在场,就会有危险,他们是载体
So long as the children are present, there is danger. They are the carriers.
他们不是外星生物,他们是被误导的孩子
They're not the alien beings. They're children being misled.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表