剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我们有什么保证他们会登上我们的船
What guarantee do we have that they'll beam aboard our ship
一旦我们上了你的船?
once we're on yours?
诚然,我们不会轻易信任对方,舰长。
Granted, we do not easily trust each other, captain.
但你们是侵犯我们领土的人。
But you are the ones who violated our territory.
不应该是我们不信任你的动机吗?
Should it not be we who distrust your motives?
但是,我们同意同时交换。
However, we agree to simultaneous exchange.
给我们你的传送坐标。我们正在传送上船。
Give us your transporter coordinates. We're beaming aboard.
最后一个命令,工程师斯科特。如果我们不回来,
One final order, Engineer Scott. If we do not return,
一定不能让企业号♥被夺走。
the Enterprise must not be taken.
如果罗慕伦人试图这样做,你要战斗,如果有必要的话
If the Romulans attempt it, you're to fight and if necessary
自毁,明白吗?
destroy yourselves, is that clear?
非常明白。
Perfectly clear.
启动。
Energize.
柯克舰长。
Captain Kirk.
指挥官,我很荣幸。
Commander, I'm honored.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
但是我们有一件重要的事情要讨论。
But we have an important matter to discuss.
你表面上的礼貌是讨论的序曲。
And your superficial courtesies are an overture to that discussion.
你就是大副。
You are the first officer.
史波克。
Spock.
我先和舰长说话。
I speak first with the captain.
你可以在外面等。
You may wait outside.
侵入罗慕伦空间的事情是银河系的重要事件之一,
The matter of trespass into Romulan space is one of galactic import,
违反了条约。
a violation of treaties.
现在,我简单地问你,
Now, I ask you simply,
你在这里的使命是什么?
what is your mission here?
仪器故障导致导航错误。
Instrument failure caused navigational error.
在我们意识到之前,我们已经穿过了中立区。
We were across the neutral zone before we realized it.
我们还没来得及回来就被你们的船包围了。
We were surrounded by your ships before we could get back.
一艘星舰,
A starship,
星际舰队最好的船只之一。
one of the Starfleet's finest vessels.
你是说仪器故障正如你说的那样根本没有引起注意
You are saying instrument failure as radical as you suggest went unnoticed
直到你完全穿过中立区?
until you were well past the neutral zone?
可能会发生事故,断电、备用系统可能会出现故障。
Accidents can happen, cut-off, back-up systems can malfunction.
我们几个月前就该进行全面检修了。
We were due for an overhaul months ago.
我知道了。
I see.
但是你能在有故障时导航?
But you were able to navigate with this malfunction?
错误已得到纠正。
The error was corrected.
但我怀疑这是否能排除你的间谍嫌疑。
But I doubt if it will clear you of espionage.
我们不是在当间谍,指挥官。
We were not spying, commander.
你的语言对我来说一直是最难的,舰长。
Your language has always been most difficult for me, captain.
也许你有另一种说法?
Perhaps you have another word for it?
如果你认为我们在那里,那你就大错特错了--
You are grossly mistaken if you think that we were there--
- 你听我说-- - 如果是罗慕伦船只
- You listen to me-- - If a Romulan vessel
没有很好的解释就冒险深入♥联♥邦领域,
ventured far into Federation territory without good explanation,
星际基地指挥官会做什么?
what would a starbase commander do?
你看,
You see,
它是双向的。
it works both ways.
我几乎不相信你是受害方。
I hardly believe you are the injured party.
史波克。
Spock.
进来吧。
Come in.
舰长发表了声明。
The captain has made his statement.
我明白。
I understand.
我必须承认
I must admit
见到你有点惊喜,史波克。
some surprise on seeing you, Spock.
我们不知道企业号♥上有瓦肯人。
We were not aware of Vulcans aboard the Enterprise.
星际舰队没有习惯
Starfleet is not in the habit
告知罗慕伦人其舰只的人员情况。
of informing Romulans of its ships' personnel.
的确。
Quite so.
然而有一些船,
Yet there are certain ships,
一些我们认识的官员。
certain officers that are known to us.
你的情况看起来最有趣。
Your situation appears most interesting.
是什么让你对史巴克特别感兴趣?
What earns Spock your special interest?
他是个瓦肯人。
He is a Vulcan.
我们的祖先有着相同的根源
Our forebears had the same roots
和起源,你不会明白的,舰长。
and origins, something you wouldn't understand, captain.
我们能感应瓦肯人,
We can appreciate the Vulcans,
我们远方的兄弟。
our distant brothers.
我听说过瓦肯诚实
I have heard of Vulcan integrity
和个人荣誉。
and personal honor.
有个著名说法,
There is a well-known saying,
抑或是谣传,
or is it a myth,
瓦肯人不会说谎。
that Vulcans are incapable of lying.
这不是谣传。
It is no myth.
那么现在就如实告诉我,
Then tell me truthfully now,
以你作为瓦肯人的荣誉,你们的任务是什么?
by your honor as a Vulcan, what was your mission?
我保留发言权
I reserve the privilege of speaking
只有当它不会侵犯我作为瓦肯人的荣誉时。
only when it will not violate my honor as a Vulcan.
一个瓦肯人不值得诉诸诡计。
It is unworthy of a Vulcan to resort to subterfuge.
你很聪明,指挥官。
You're being clever, commander.
这是罗慕伦人所不配的。
That is unworthy of a Romulan.
对自己隐瞒真♥相♥并不是谎言。
It is not a lie to keep the truth to oneself.
那么这里有一个真♥相♥
Then there is a truth here
仍然没有说出来。
that remains unspoken.
都告诉你了,没什么好说的。
You've been told everything, there's nothing else to say.
这是史波克先生不肯透露的真♥相♥。
There is Mr. Spock's unspoken truth.
你知道我们开♥发♥的隐形装置。
You knew of the cloaking device that we have developed.
你故意侵犯罗慕伦空间
You deliberately violated Romulan space
根据联邦司令部的命令公然执行间谍任务。
with a blatant spy mission by order of the Federation Command.
- 我们都经历过。 - 我们甚至还没有开始。
- We've been all through that. - We have not even begun.
我没有能用的手段
There is no force that I can use
来让一个瓦肯人说话。
on a Vulcan that will make him speak.
这是事实。
That is a fact.
但是有罗慕伦人的方法
But there are Romulan methods
对人类和人类弱点
completely effective against humans
完全有效。
and human weaknesses.
你不会求助于他们,指挥官。
You would not resort to them, commander.
他们将证明对舰长无效。
They would prove ineffective against the captain.
然后他们会让他死,
Then they will leave him dead,
或者比死更糟糕的事情。
or what might be worse than dead.
但我会知道你不肯透露的真♥相♥。
But I will know your unspoken truths.
让她骂。没什么好说的。
Let her rant. There's nothing to say.
我不能让船长被进一步摧毁。
I cannot allow the captain to be further destroyed.
指挥的压力给他带来了沉重的负担。
The strain of command has worn heavily upon him.
- 他这几周都不像他自己了。 - 骗人。
- He's not been himself for weeks. - That's a lie.
如你所见,柯克舰长是一个非常敏感和情绪化的人。
As you can see, Captain Kirk is a highly sensitive and emotional person.
我相信他已经失去了理性决策的能力。
I believe he has lost the capacity for rational decision.
- 闭嘴,史波克。 - 我没有泄露任何秘密。
- Shut up, Spock. - I am betraying no secrets.
指挥官怀疑是星际舰队命令
The commander's suspicion that Starfleet ordered
企业号♥进入中立区的,这是不可接受的。
the Enterprise into the neutral zone is unacceptable.
我们的快速捕获证明了它的鲁莽。
Our rapid capture demonstrates its foolhardiness.
你这个肮脏的骗子。
You filthy liar.
我说的是实话
I am speaking the truth
为了企业号♥和联邦的利益。
for the benefit of the Enterprise and the Federation.
我说现在并记录在案
I say now and for the record
柯克舰长命令企业号♥穿越中立区
that Captain Kirk ordered the Enterprise across the neutral zone
靠他自己的主动性和他对荣耀的渴望。
on his own initiative and his craving for glory.
我会为此杀了你,你这个叛徒,我会杀了你。
I'll kill you for this, you traitor, I'll kill you.
我会杀了你。
I'll kill you.
他不理智。
He is not sane.
注意,企业号♥。我在罗慕伦旗舰上和你们讲话。
Attention, Enterprise. I am speaking to you from the Romulan flagship.
联邦星舰企业号♥,由詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长指挥
The USS Enterprise, under command of Captain James T. Kirk
正式被指控犯有间谍罪。
is formally charged with espionage.
大副史波克的证词
The testimony of First Officer Spock
非常有助于确认
was highly instrumental in confirming
这次闯入罗慕伦领域并非偶然。
this intrusion into Romulan space was not an accident.
大副史波克的证词很具体
First Officer Spock's testimony was specific
你的船没有受星际舰队司令部或联邦委员会的命令
that your ship was not under orders from Starfleet Command
执行这样的间谍任务。
or the Federation Council to perform such a spy mission.
全权负责的是柯克舰长。
It was Captain Kirk who was solely responsible.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表