剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
那些西部哥萨克只有毒蛇和仙人掌植物
Those Western Cossacks only had poisonous snakes and cactus plants.
老骨头,毒液,植物,你能利用它们吗?
Bones, the venom, the plants. Can you make use of them?
当然!我可以做镇静剂!
Of course! I can make a tranquilizer!
我可以制♥作♥一个装置来释放它
I could make a device to deliver it.
你需要的原料有什么?
The ingredients you require?
我知道哪里可以买♥♥到合适的药物
I know the place to get the proper drugs.
- 我需要研钵和研杵 - 契科夫
- I'll need a mortar and a pestle. - Chekov.
你将如何提供镇静剂?
How will you deliver the tranquilizer?
- 我需要引信和棉絮 - 试试药房♥
- I'll need fusing and cotton wadding. - Try the apothecary.
我将制♥造♥类似老式引发罐的东西
I shall manufacture the equivalent of an ancient generating canister,
更广为人知的名称是毒气手榴弹
more familiarly known as a gas grenade.
我还要等五分钟左右。你可以回来了
I'll be about five minutes yet. You could come back.
谢谢你,介意我环顾四周吗?
Thank you. Mind if I look around a bit?
- 粗糙但非常有用 - 我不会碰那些东西
- Crude but very usable. - I wouldn't touch that stuff.
我知道如何处理这个
I know how to handle this.
我也急需少量的这种药物
I have an urgent need for a small supply of this drug, too.
那是他的,你最好问问他
That belongs to him. You'd better ask him.
所以你是牙医?嗯,我是一名医生
So you're the dentist? Well, I'm a physician.
我想知道你是否介意我借一点这个
I wonder if you'd mind if I borrowed a small quantity of this.
- 你现在要吗? - 我叫麦考伊,我医生
- You want it now? - My name is McCoy. I'm a doctor.
这个笑话已经传遍整个小镇了,麦克洛韦里
That joke is all around town already, McLowery.
但我的名字仍然是霍利德
But my name is still Holliday.
多克·霍利德
Doc Holliday.
…紧急情况是真的,我需要这些东西
The... emergency is real. I need these things.
你的紧急情况肯定是真的
Your emergency sure is real.
去吧,拿上东西,多找点乐子
Go on. Take the stuff. Have some more fun.
拿上我的包
Take my bag.
你最好在5:00之前完成
Only best you be finished before 5:00.
那是我想要的,医生
That is my intention, Doctor.
因为在五点零一分,你会发现你的脑袋有一个洞
Because at one minute past five, you'll find a hole in your head.
用这把枪打的
Right from this gun.
[清嗓子]
[CLEARS THROAT]
西尔维亚!
Sylvia!
你好
Hello.
比利,你知道我对你有多痴迷吗?
Billy, do you know how crazy I am about you?
那...真不错
That's... very nice.
你不问问我包里有什么吗?
Aren't you going to ask what's in my bag?
这正是我准备要问的
That's just what I was preparing to inquire.
你去购物了吗?
Have you been shopping?
当然,在一个美好的下午,我还能做什么
Of course. What else would I be doing on a beautiful afternoon,
距离舞会只有一周了?
with the dance only one week away?
- 还是说你已经忘记了? - 不,我没忘记
- Or have you forgotten that already? - No, I haven't forgotten.
我很期待……非常期待
I am looking forward to it... most eagerly.
当我穿着我要做的礼服时你绝对会疯狂
You'll be absolutely wild when you see me in the gown I'm going to make.
我找到了了这种最绝妙的料子,有很多码
I found this most scrumptious material. Yards and yards of it.
你知道我在想什么吗,比利?
You know what I was thinking, Billy?
我在想它能做一件多么漂亮的婚纱啊
I was thinking what a beautiful wedding gown it would make.
我们为什么不把那场舞会变成婚礼舞会呢?
Why don't we turn that dance into a wedding ball?
那将是无比美好的
It would be so heavenly.
结婚?
Married?
恐怕……那不可能
I'm afraid... that wouldn't be possible.
我有把握会准备好礼服,还有什么能阻止我们?
But I'm positive the gown will be ready. What else is there to stop us?
这是绝对不可能的,我不是你可以嫁的人
It is absolutely impossible. I am not someone you can marry.
如果我能告诉你……我的真实身份就好了
If only I could make clear to you... what I really am.
你以为我不知道吗?
Do you think I don't know?
比利·克莱伯恩,你是个偷牛贼和偷马贼
Billy Claiborne, you are a cattle rustler and a horse thief
我不在乎其他的
and I don't care what else.
我警告过你,克莱伯恩,离远点
I warned you, Claiborne. Stay away.
[西尔维亚尖叫]
[SYLVIA SCREAMS]
我在这里的时候,你不必从那个人♥渣♥那里拿任何东西
You don't have to take anything from that scum while I'm here.
厄普先生,别碰她
Mr. Earp. Get your hands off her.
[尖叫]
[SCREAMS]
我无能为力,吉姆
There's nothing I can do, Jim.
来吧,克兰顿,现在就决斗吧
Come on, Clanton. Let's do it now.
- 舰长,让我来 - 是的,拜托,舰长,让他来
- Captain, let me. - Yeah, come on, Captain. Let him.
- 我们不能只是站在这里 - 我们可以
- We can't just stand here. - Yes, we can.
- 但他们谋杀了契科夫!- 斯科提
- But they murdered Chekov! - Scotty.
- 他们想逼我们 - 现在还不是我们的时间
- They're trying to push us. - And it is not yet our time.
算了吧,他死了
Let it go. He's dead.
因为我忽略了梅尔克特警告
Because I ignored the Melkot warning.
我们在入伍时都知道有风险,现在让它过去吧
We all knew the risk when we joined the service. Now let it go.
有一件事需要我们立即注意
There is one thing which requires our immediate attention,
具体来说,是我们的未来
specifically, our future.
但不是这一刻,史波克
But not this minute, Spock.
我们需要更长的时间
It takes us a little longer.
我理解这种感受,舰长
I understand the feeling, Captain.
你谈论另一个人的感受,你感受到了什么?
You talk about another man's feelings. What do you feel?
我的感情不是讨论的话题
My feelings are not a subject for discussion.
- 没有感情可谈 - 斯波克先生,契科夫死了!
- There are no feelings to discuss. - Mr. Spock, Chekov is dead!
我现在说出来了,但还是难以相信
I say it now and I can hardly believe it.
但他值得一些纪念
But he deserves some memorial.
史波克不会悲伤,斯科提,悲伤是种人性
Spock will have no truck with grief, Scotty. It's human.
- 老骨头,斯科提... - 舰长,没关系
- Bones, Scotty... - Captain, it's quite all right.
他们忘记了我是半个人类
They forget I am half human.
[钟声]
[CLOCK CHIMES]
我们没有太多时间
We don't have much time.
我依稀记得我们即将参加的战斗的报道
I vaguely remember the account of the battle in which we are about to engage.
- 但我很困惑 - 关于什么?
- But I am confused. - About what?
既然我们每个人都代表克兰顿帮的成员--
Since each of us represents members of the Clanton gang --
你是艾克·克兰顿,我是弗兰克·麦克劳里
you Ike Clanton, I Frank McLowery --
那么契科夫先生就是另一个比利,不是吗?
then Mr. Chekov would be the other Billy, would he not?
- 威廉·克莱伯恩 - 但是,威廉·克莱伯恩
- William Claiborne. - But did not William Claiborne
不是在OK畜栏的战斗中幸存下来了吗?
survive the battle at the OK Corral?
说重点,史波克
Get to the point, Spock.
契科夫先生死了,但在实际的枪战中,威廉·克莱伯恩活了下来
Mr. Chekov is dead. But in the actual gunfight, William Claiborne survived.
是的,是的,这是正确的
Yes. Yes, that's right.
所以不是非得按原来的情况发生,我们可以改变它
So it doesn't have to happen the way it happened. We can change it.
进展如何? - 我会在史波克之前做好准备
- How's that coming? - I'll be ready before Spock.
- 史波克? - 还有一个小时
- Spock? - Another hour.
- 我们会有手榴弹? - 不准确
- We'll have a grenade? - Not precisely.
- 别管叫法了,它能行吗? - 应该可以
- Forget precision. Will it work? - It should.
如果我们不让他们镇静下来,我们就必须与他们战斗
If we don't tranquilize them, we'll have to fight them.
如果我们与他们战斗,我们都会死
And if we fight them, we all die.
谈判可以为我们赢得时间
Negotiating could buy us time.
但不是和厄普兄弟,我试过了,一定有办法的
But not with the Earps. I've tried that. There must be a way.
历史已经改变,克莱伯恩没死,但契科夫死了
History has been changed. Claiborne didn't die but Chekov is dead.
这意味着这次一定有办法改变
That means there must be a way to change this time.
值得一试,至少在我们对设备有把握之前
It would be worth a try, at least until we're certain of the device.
然后也许我们可以让事情平息下来
Then perhaps we could quiet things down.
不是和厄普兄弟
Not with the Earps.
还有一个地方我可以试试
There is one other place I can try.
你在找人吗?
You looking for somebody?
是的,警长
Yes, Sheriff.
- 我要你阻止冲突 - 阻止它?
- I want you to stop the fight. - Stop it?
谁想阻止它?我肯定不想,你也不想
Who wants to stop it? I sure don't. You don't.
- 你昨天还不想的 - 我现在想了
- You didn't yesterday. - I do now.
一个克兰顿家的人何时学会向法律求助了?
When does a Clanton crawl to the law for help?
- 他还能怎样伸张正义? - 用这个
- How else can he get justice? - From this.
你安排这整件事是为了解决厄尔普家族的事
You set up this whole thing to take care of the Earps.
- 决定反对它为时已晚 - 不算太晚
- It's too late to decide against it. - It's not too late.
警长,警长
Sheriff. Sheriff.
让我们把不喜欢厄普兄弟的人组织起来
Let's organize the people who don't like the Earps.
不要胡说八道,他们指望你们除掉厄普兄弟
Don't talk nonsense. They're counting on you to get rid of the Earps.
他们最好让法律为他们所用
They'd better let the law work for them.
今天厄尔普家族对比利做了那样的事,你还能这样说话?
You can talk that way after what the Earps did to Billy today?
这个镇上没有人会拒绝你报仇的权利
Nobody in this town will deny you your right to your revenge.
是的,我要复仇,我想取厄普一家的命
Yes, I want revenge. I want to crush the life out of the Earps.
- 但我不能只是杀了他们 - 你听我说
- But I can't just kill them. - You listen to me.
躲在OK畜栏
Hide at the OK Corral.
当厄普兄弟来找你时,你伏击他们
When the Earps come looking, you bushwhack them.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表