剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我希望能在你身边
I want to be by your side.
你在这儿会干扰我的效率…
Your presence here is interfering with my efficiency ...
和我保护你的能力
my ability to protect you.
史波克先生,你来掌舵
Mr. Spock, you have the con.
五号♥甲板
Deck five.
我爱你
I love you.
我选择了你
I have chosen you,
我仍然不明白你为什么不与克林贡人开战
and still I don't understand why you didn't fight the Klingon.
如果我能通过逃跑来完成我的使命,
If I can accomplish my mission by turning tail and running,
我会很乐意这样做
I'll gladly do that.
那个任务是带我去特洛伊乌斯?
And that mission is to take me to Troyius.
是的
Yes.
你会让我为另一个男人穿上婚纱
Would you have me wearing my wedding dress for another man
并且再也不见你吗?
and never see you again?
是的,伊兰
Yes, Elaan.
你对这样的设想感到高兴吗?
Are you happy at the prospect?
不
No.
[对讲机哨声]
[Intercom Whistles]
斯科特呼叫舰长
Scott to Captain.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
我有一个坏消息,舰长
I've got bad news, Captain.
整个二锂晶体转换器组件熔毁了
The entire dilithium crystal converter assembly is fused.
不可能修复了
No chance of repair.
完全没用了
It's completely unusable.
不可能恢复曲速引擎?
No chance of restoring warp drive?
没有二锂晶体就不可能
Not without dilithium crystals.
我们甚至不能产生足够的能量来发射武器
We can't even generate enough power to fire our weapons.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
伊兰,我得回舰桥
Elaan, I have to go back to the bridge.
请你你务必去医务室
Please, you must go to Sick Bay.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, my love.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, my love.
测试24,三氧化釦在钣溶液中
Test number 24. Colladium trioxide in algobarium solution.
结果也是阴性
Results also negative.
医生
Doctor,
没有药物能解伊拉希亚人眼泪的毒
there is no antidote to the poison of Elasian tears.
几百年来,伊拉斯的男人
The men of Elas have tried desperately
拼命试图消除它的力量
for centuries to dispel its power.
你在浪费时间,医生
You're wasting your time, Doctor.
浪费的也是我的时间,大使
It is my time to waste, Ambassador.
医生,船长让我来这里,安全起见
Doctor, the captain asked me to come here for safety.
安全?
Safety?
医生,你估计我们的生存几率是多少?
What is your estimate of our chances for survival, Doctor?
这是舰长的责任,大使
That is the captain's responsibility, Ambassador.
舰长,来自克林贡飞船的消息
Captain, message from the Klingon ship.
他们命令我们等待登船或被摧毁
They're ordering us to stand by for boarding or be destroyed.
他们要求立即答复
They demand an immediate reply.
他们试图逼我们开战
They're trying to force a fight.
斯科提,我们的动力状态如何?
Scotty, what's our energy status?
93%的脉冲动力,长官
93% of impulse power, sir.
我们仍然可以机动飞行
We can still maneuver.
机动飞行?是的
Maneuver? Aye.
我们可以像垃圾船一样
We can wallow like a garbage's cow
绕着一艘曲速驱动的星际飞船打滚
against a warp-driven starship.
我们的护盾能坚持几个回合
Our shields will hold for a few passes,
但没有物质-反物质反应堆
but without the matter- antimatter reactor,
我们没有机会
we've no chance.
舰长,在这种紧急情况下你不能呼叫星际舰队吗?
Captain, can you not call Starfleet on this emergency?
让克林贡人知道他们成功地摧毁了我们的曲速引擎?
And let the Klingons know they succeeded in wiping out our warp engines?
在企业号♥被摧毁前援兵无法到达
Help could not arrive before the Enterprise was destroyed.
既然我们都要死了
Now that we are all about to die,
我再次请求你接受这条项链
I ask you once again to accept this necklace,
并佩戴它
and to wear it
作为尊重的象征
as a token of respect
为了你我的人♥民♥的最后愿望
for the desperate wishes of your people and mine
为了和平
for peace.
你们其他世界的男人只会说
That's all you men of other worlds can speak of,
责任和义务
duty and responsibility.
我们会拖延时间
We'll stall for time.
保持航线,希望能唬住克林贡人
Proceed on course and hope the Klingons can be bluffed,
或者他们没有做好全面战争的准备
or that they're not prepared for a general war.
打开呼叫频率
Open a hailing frequency.
频率已打开,长官
Frequency open, sir.
我是联邦星舰企业号♥的
This is Captain James Kirk
詹姆斯·柯克舰长,正在处理联邦事务
of the U.S.S. Enterprise on Federation business.
我们的使命是和平的
Our mission is peaceful,
但我们不会接受任何干涉
but we're not prepared to accept any interference.
企业号♥,准备被登船或摧毁
Enterprise, prepare to be boarded or destroyed.
我想说我们的策略并不完全有效
I'd say our strategy wasn't totally effective.
舰长,克林贡飞船正接近
Captain, the Klingon ship is closing
拦截航线
on an intercept course.
50万千米
500,000 kilometres.
升起护盾
Deflector shields up.
升起护盾
Deflector shields up.
斯科提,你能分部分能量给相位炮吗?
Scotty, can you give me partial power on the phaser banks?
不,长官,不可能
No, sir, not a chance.
30万千米
300,000 kilometres.
我告诉过你留在医务室
I told you to stay in Sick Bay.
我想和你一起死
I want to die with you.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
现在离开舰桥
Now get off the bridge.
[苏鲁] 10万千米
[苏鲁] 100,000 kilometres.
他掠过了我们,保持护盾升起
He's past us. All shields held.
苏鲁先生,前往143,标记2
Mr. Sulu, bring her to 143 mark 2.
保持我们前护盾对着他
Keep our forward shields to him.
他又来了,长官
Here he comes again, sir.
他又来了,长官
Here he comes again, sir.
稳住
Stay with the controls.
保持我们前护盾对着他
Keep our forward shields to him.
超过曲速7
Better than warp 7.
满舵,苏鲁!掉头!
Hard over, Sulu. Bring her around.
他朝我们的侧翼来了
He's going for our flank.
苏鲁!
Sulu!
对不起,舰长,用脉冲引擎反应不够快
Sorry, Captain. She won't respond fast enough on impulse.
他又掠过我们了
He's past us again.
4号♥护盾受损
Damage to number four shield.
多严重?
How bad?
它无受再一次承受进攻,舰长
It will not withstand another full charge, Captain.
我得到了一些非常奇特的能量读数
I'm getting some very peculiar energy readings.
他又和我们平行了
He's paralleling us again.
他似乎中断了攻击
He seems to have broken off the attack.
什么样的读数,史波克先生?
What sort of readings, Mr. Spock?
她是源头
She is the source.
伊兰?
Elaan?
项链
The necklace.
这里面是什么宝石?
What kind of jewels are in this?
他们叫它拉♥丹♥斯
They call them radans.
项链应该会给你带来好运
The necklace is supposed to bring you luck.
它的价值不大
It is of little value.
它们是普通的石头
They are common stones.
这些是普通石头?
These are common stones?
看到了吗,舰长?
See, Captain?
这里和这里
Here and here.
普通石头?
Common stones?
现在我明白为什么克林贡人对这个星系感兴趣了
Now I see why the Klingons are interested in this system.
可以给我吗?
May I have this?
当然,如果我能帮上忙的话
If I can be of any help, of course.
你也许能救了我们的命
You may have Just saved our lives.
史波克先生,你认为斯科提可以利用二锂晶体吗?
Mr. Spock, do you think Scotty could make use of dilithium crystals?
毫无疑问,舰长
No doubt, Captain.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表