剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
现在他们谋求在银河系中寻找盟友
Now they seek to find allies in the galaxy.
你认为柯克舰长和他非常有魅力的大副
Do you think that Captain Kirk and his very attractive officer
会觉得我们要为他们的受伤负责吗?
will feel that we're responsible for their injuries?
我还一直以为你担心我们的外交关系
All this time I thought you were worried about our diplomatic relations.
抱歉,顾问,但是这个特罗格莱特被抓到离开城市
Apologies, Mr. Advisor, but this Troglyte was apprehended leaving the city.
他没有通行证,所以我想你会想要审问他
He is without a transport card so we thought you would want to question him.
取下他的面罩
Remove his shields.
你在斯特拉托斯是干什么的,特罗格莱特?
What is your business in Stratos, Troglyte?
说!我命令你
Speak! I command you.
我的工作是修理
My business is to repair.
修理什么?
Repair what?
有损坏的入口面板
There are damaged entrance panels.
的确
Indeed.
那么你一定有维修许可证
Then you must have a repair permit.
在哪里?
Where is it?
忘了
It was forgotten.
你是不是也忘了你的通行证?
Did you also forget your transport card?
你的哨兵攻击我时弄丢了
It was lost when your sentinels attacked me.
你的洞穴工具丢在哪里了?
And where was your cavern implement lost?
有没有可能是这个?
Could this perhaps be it?
我是来修理的
I came to make repairs.
你可以修理
And you shall make them,
告诉我们破坏者的名字
by giving us the names of the Disruptors.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
我建议你多了解一下
I would advise you to increase your knowledge.
这对于特罗格莱特来说是不可能的
That is not possible for a Troglyte.
斯特拉托斯城的居民已经说过了
The Stratos city dwellers have said it.
把他固定在讲台上
Secure him to the rostrum.
[SCREAMING]
[尖叫]
多么的不幸
How unfortunate.
多么的不幸啊
How unfortunate.
[思考]这是一个反差非常强烈的动荡的星球
[THINKING] This troubled planet is a place of the most violent contrasts.
那些接受回报的人
Those who receive the rewards
与那些肩负重担的人是完全分开的
are totally separated from those who shoulder the burdens.
这不是一个明智的领导
It is not a wise leadership.
在斯特拉托斯上,一切都是无与伦比的美丽和愉悦
Here on Stratos, everything is incomparably beautiful and pleasant.
高级顾问的迷人女儿,卓克辛,尤其如此
The high advisor's charming daughter, Droxine, particularly so.
卓克辛这个名字听起来很适合她
The name Droxine seems appropriate for her.
我想知道,她是否能保持如此纯洁和甜蜜的心灵
I wonder, can she retain such purity and sweetness of mind
并意识到星球表面人们的生活?
and be aware of the life of the people on the surface of the planet?
在那里,矿井的严酷生活正在给人们灌输一种痛苦的仇恨
There, the harsh life in the mines, is instilling the people with a bitter hatred.
当我们传送下来时领导袭击我们的年轻女孩
The young girl who led the attack against us when we beamed down
充满了绝望的暴♥力♥
was filled with the violence of desperation.
如果可爱的卓克辛认识到年轻矿工的痛苦
If the lovely Droxine knew of the young miners' misery,
我想知道这些知识会如何影响她
I wonder how the knowledge would affect her.
史波克先生,我以为你陪柯克舰长去了休息室
Mr. Spock! I thought you had accompanied Captain Kirk to the rest chamber.
你的动静叫醒了我
Your movements awakened me.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我没有意识到会打扰你
I did not realize they would disturb you.
这噪音只有瓦肯人的耳朵能听到
Only Vulcan ears would find the noise discernible.
看起来瓦肯人在很多方面都非常不同
It seems that Vulcans are fascinatingly different, in many ways.
斯特拉托斯的居民也是如此
The same may be said of Stratos' inhabitants.
瓦肯人的眼睛也很挑剔
Vulcan eyes are very discerning, too.
我听说,智力上
I hear that, intellectually,
瓦肯人与斯特拉托斯的城市居民一样高度进化
Vulcans are as highly evolved as Stratos city dwellers.
我们确实为自己的逻辑感到自豪
We do pride ourselves on our logic.
又是你!
You again!
你睡得很浅,舰长
You sleep lightly, Captain.
是的,责任是个好老师
Yes, duty is a good teacher.
我看你换了裁缝
I see you've changed your dressmaker.
放开我
Release me.
让你再次攻击我吗?那将是愚蠢的
So you can attack me again? That would be foolish.
如果你害怕,就叫警卫,舰长
Call the guards if you're afraid, Captain.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
事实上,我觉得这很有趣
In fact, I find this rather enjoyable.
我不觉得!
I do not!
好,我跟你做个交易
All right, I'll make a deal with you.
你回答几个问题,我就让你起来
You answer some questions and I'll let you up.
什么问题?
What questions?
你先保证
Your word first.
我会回答
I will answer.
你每七年才交♥配♥一次吗?
You only take a mate once every seven years?
七年的周期是所有瓦肯人的固有生物学特征
The seven-year cycle is biologically inherent in all Vulcans.
在那个时候,交♥配♥超过了所有其他的动机
At that time, the mating drive outweighs all other motivations.
史波克先生,没有什么能扰乱这个周期吗?
And is there nothing that can disturb that cycle, Mr. Spock?
极致的女性美…
Extreme feminine beauty.
…总是令人不安,女士
.is always disturbing, madam.
[柯克]史波克?
[KIRK] Spock?
我不是来杀你的,舰长
I did not come here to kill you, Captain.
那这是为什么?
Then why this?
挟持你
To take you hostage.
我打扰你了吗,舰长?
Am I intruding, Captain?
万娜
Vanna.
卓克辛
Droxine.
你为什么来这里?
Why have you come here?
欢迎我们的客人,就像我在你父亲家里服侍时
To welcome our guests, as I was taught to do
被教导的那样
when I served in your father's household.
她伤到你了吗,舰长?
Has she injured you, Captain?
哦,不,完全没有
Oh, no, not at all.
事实上,她的来访很有启发性
In fact, her visit was quite enlightening.
哦?
Oh?
是的,似乎特罗格莱特以为企业号♥是来恐吓他们的
Yes, it seems the Troglytes are under the impression that the Enterprise is here to intimidate them.
立刻派哨兵来休息室
Send a sentinel to the rest chamber immediately.
不是以为,舰长,是事实
It is not impression, Captain. It is the truth.
我们来这里是为了得到天顶石货物,就是这样
We're here to get that zenite consignment, and that's it.
星舰不运输货物
Starships do not transport cargo.
在紧急情况下,他们会做任何事情
In times of emergency, they will do anything.
而且相信我,这场植物瘟疫就是紧急情况
And believe me, this botanical plague is an emergency.
谎言不会让特罗格莱特留在洞穴中,你的星舰也不会
Lies will not keep the Troglytes in caverns and neither will your starship.
你说话像个破坏者,万娜
You talk like a Disruptor, Vanna.
我为我的人♥民♥说话
I speak for my people.
他们与斯特拉托斯的居民一样有进入云城的权利
They have as much right to the clouds as the Stratos dwellers.
斯特拉托斯是给顾问和学者的
The Stratos is for advisors and studiers.
特罗格莱特在这里做什么?
What would Troglytes do here?
居住,在阳光和温暖中
Live. In the sunlight and warmth,
每个人都应该这样
as everyone should.
洞穴很温暖,你们的眼睛不习惯光线
The caverns are warm and your eyes are not accustomed to light.
就像你的头脑不习惯逻辑一样
Just as your minds are not accustomed to logic.
不习惯光线和温暖?
Unaccustomed to light and warmth?
这对所有类人生物来说都是必要的
That's necessary to all humanoids.
当然,你不会向特罗格莱特否认这一点
Surely you don't deny it to Troglytes.
特罗格莱特是工人,舰长
The Troglytes are workers, Captain.
你当然知道这一点
Surely you must be aware of that.
他们从土里开采天顶石并运输
They mine zenite for shipment, till the soil.
那些事情在这里没法做
Those things cannot be done here.
换句话说,他们干了维持斯特拉托斯所需的所有体力活
In other words, they perform all the physical toil necessary to maintain Stratos.
这就是他们在我们社会中的作用
That is their function in our society.
但不允许他们分享它的好处
But they are not allowed to share its advantages.
他们怎么能分享他们不理解的东西?
How can they share what they do not understand?
可以教他们理解
They can be taught to understand.
尤其是在一个以启蒙为荣的社会中
Especially in a society that prides itself in enlightenment.
劳逸完全分离
The complete separation of toil and leisure
给了阿尔达纳这个完美平衡的社会系统,舰长
has given Ardana this perfectly balanced social system, Captain.
我们为什么要改变它?
Why should we change it?
星球的表面几乎无法忍♥受
The surface of the planet is almost unendurable.
将一部分人口限制在这样的困境中
To restrict a segment of the population to such hardship
在进化的文化中是无法想象的
is unthinkable in an evolved culture.
表面被暴♥力♥破坏
The surface is marred by violence.
就像特罗格莱特一样
Like the Troglytes.
在斯特拉托斯,我们已经完全消除了暴♥力♥
Here on Stratos, we have completely eliminated violence.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表