剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
船员们正在叛变
The crew is in mutiny.
你必须帮我杀了她
You must kill her for me.
我已经为你做了其他一切事情
I have done everything else for you.
但我不会为你杀人
But I will not murder for you.
那就为你自己做
Then do it for yourself.
如果柯克不死,我们都会被揭露为凶手
If Kirk doesn't die, we'll both be exposed as murderers.
你有其他选择吗?
Does that give you any choice?
剂量应该是加倍致命的
The dosage should be doubly lethal.
是的
It is.
为了防止更多阴谋,你们将被移到独♥立♥牢房♥
To prevent further conspiracy, you will be removed to separate cells.
如果有任何抵抗,将给你们注射镇静剂,直到你们学会合作
If there's any resistance, you'll be given a sedative until you learn cooperation.
莱斯特博士打头
Dr. Lester will be first.
跟着科尔曼医生
Follow Docotr Coleman.
我可以指出吗,舰长…
May I point out, Captain ...
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他,啊啊!
Kill him. Aaah!
我失去了与舰长的联♥系♥
I've lost to the captain.
我感觉不到詹姆斯·柯克了!
I've lost to James Kirk!
我要你死!
I want you dead!
我要你死!我要你死…
I want you dead! I want you dead ...
哦,我永远不会成为舰长了
Oh, I'm never going to be the captain.
永远
Never.
你是…你是因为我爱你
You are ... You are as I loved you.
杀了他
Kill him.
你能为她做些什么吗?
Can you do anything for her?
我愿意照顾她
I'd like to take care of her.
当然,跟我来
Of course. Come with me.
我不想毁了她
I didn't want to destroy her.
我相信我们都理解,舰长
I'm sure we all understand that, Captain.
她的生活本可以和任何女人一样丰富
Her life could have been as rich as any woman's,
要是…
if only ...
要是
If only.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表