剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I will have armies of followers.
先生们,现在很清楚你们彼此非常了解
It's now very clear you know each other extremely well, gentlemen.
这艘船唯一能提供的服务就是把你们聚在一起
The only service this ship can offer is to bring you together.
它不是战场
It is not a battlefield!
舰长,我领导的是革命者,不是罪犯
Captain, I led revolutionaries, not criminals!
我要求政♥治♥庇护,这艘船是庇护所
I demand political asylum. This ship is a sanctuary.
我再告诉你一次,对你来说,这艘船就是一座监狱
I'll tell you once more. For you, this ship is a prison.
舰长,你必须
Captain, it is imperative
将洛凯送回谢隆进行审判
that you return Lokai to Cheron for judgment.
专员,谢隆不属于联邦,没有签署任何条约
Commissioner, Cheron is not in the Federation. No treaties have been signed.
你对他的所有权的要求不能得到满足
Your demand for possession of this prisoner cannot be honored.
没有引渡程序允许这样做
There are no extradition procedures to allow it.
清楚了吗,贝尔专员?
Is that clear, Commissioner Bele?
队长,我希望你理智点
Captain, I hope you will be sensible.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
合作
Cooperation.
我不能偏袒任何一方
I cannot take sides.
既然我无船返回谢隆
Since I am without a vessel to return to Cheron,
我坚决要求你立刻带我们去那里
I insist that you take us there immediately.
不可能,我有任务要完成
Impossible. I have a mission to accomplish.
有一个星球需要净化,数以百万计的生命处于危险之中
There's a planet to be decontaminated. Millions of lives are at stake.
完成后,我将返回星际基地4
Once that has been completed, I'll return to Star base 4 and
并把你们俩交给当局,你可以向他们说明情况
and turn you both over to the authorities. You can make your case to them.
对不起,舰长
I am sorry, Captain.
那不令人满意,一点都不令人满意
That will not be satisfactory, not at all satisfactory.
专员,作为来自遥远星球的来访贵宾
Commissioner, as a visiting dignitary from a far planet,
我在这艘船上为你提供一切款待
I offer you every hospitality aboard this ship.
选择任何其他航线
Choose any other course ...
你是舰长
You're the captain.
是的,我是
Yes, I am.
我想我们可以认为你的问题…解决了
I think we can consider your...problem...settled.
至少就目前而言
At least for the present.
我已经在6号♥甲板上为你订了客房♥
I have ordered guest quarters for you on deck six.
我建议你好好休息
And I suggest you get a great deal of rest.
尤其是你的声带
Especially your vocal chords.
看来你会有双重机会
It seems you'll have a double opportunity
在星际基地4上实践你的演讲
to practice your oratory on Star base 4.
[对讲机]契科夫呼叫柯克舰长
[Intercom] Chekov to Captain Kirk.
契科夫呼叫柯克舰长,紧急
Chekov to Captain Kirk. Urgent.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
舰长,我们偏离航线了
Captain, we're off course.
那就回到正轨
Well, get back on course.
就是这个问题
That's just it, sir.
这艘船自己换了一个新航向
The ship's taken a new heading all by itself.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
你找到故障了吗?
Have you located the malfunction?
[苏鲁]没有,长官,飞船无响应,我们正在离开阿里安纳斯
[Sulu] No, sir. The ship is unresponsive. We're moving away from Ariannus.
解释,史波克先生
Explanation, Mr. Spock?
难以描述,舰长,我正在调查
Elusive, Captain. I am investigating.
我不明白,我就是无法控制
I can't understand it. I simply have no control.
柯克呼叫轮机部
Kirk to engineering.
我是斯科提
[Intercom]Scott here.
斯科提,我们突然偏离了航线,检查操纵控制
Scotty, we're off course. Check maneuvering controls.
好的,长官,稍等
Aye, sir. Hold.
舰长,没有显示故障
Captain, no malfunction indicated.
切换到辅助控制
Switch to auxiliary.
是的,长官,通话完毕
Aye, sir. Out.
轮机部呼叫舰桥
Engineer to bridge.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
已切换辅助控制,长官
On auxiliary, sir.
等待检查
Stand by for check.
斯科提,我们还是不在航线上
Scotty, we're still off course.
我马上上来
-I'll be right up.
契柯夫先生,速度?
Speed, Mr. Chekov.
我们在以曲速8移♥动♥
We're moving at warp 8.
我们在以曲速8移♥动♥
新航线呢?
And new course?
403,标记7
403 mark 7.
直奔煤袋星云,如果不停的话
Straight for the Coal Sack if there is no letup.
乌乎拉上尉,将船置于红色警戒状态
Lieutenant Uhura, put the ship on red alert.
[警报声]
[Alarms Blaring]
全体船员,我是舰长,飞船处于红色警戒状态
All hands, this is the captain. The ship is on red alert.
重复,飞船处于红色警戒状态
Repeat, the ship is on red alert.
飞船的方向控制
There has been an unidentified malfunction
出现不明故障
in the ship's directional control.
重复,飞船偏离航线,失去控制
Repeat, the ship is off course and out of our control.
[警报声继续]
[Alarms Continue Blaring]
契科夫先生,我们的新航向?
Our new heading, Mr. Chekov?
403,标记7
403 mark 7.
史波克?
Spock?
确认,舰长
Confirmed, Captain.
等待航线,坐标现在表明我们正在制定航线到…
Holding pattern. Coordinates now indicate we are charting course to...
舰长,谢隆位于403,标记7和标记9之间
Captain, Cheron lies between 403 mark 7 and mark 9.
我们正在去谢隆的路上,舰长,这艘船现在在我的指挥下
We're on the way to Cheron. Captain, this ship is now under my direction.
你们的5万个地球年里
For 50,000 of your terrestrial years,
我一直在银河系中追寻洛凯
I have been pursuing Lokai through the galaxy.
我跋涉了这么远,这么久,不是为了现在放弃他
I have not travelled this far, this long, only to give him up.
这艘船由我的意志驱动
This ship goes where my will drives it.
舰长,我们现在是曲速10并且在加速
Captain, we are now at warp 10 and the speed is increasing!
舰长,现在航线清晰地直达谢隆
Captain, course is now clearly straight for Cheron
无视一切带我们去阿里安纳斯的企图
despite all efforts to direct us to Ariannus.
我不会回到谢隆,你必须保证我的庇护
I will not return to Cheron! You must guarantee me sanctuary.
他现在帮不了你,你迷失了,洛凯
He cannot help you now. You are lost, Lokai.
你正在走向审判,走向最终惩罚
You're on the way to judgment, to final punishment.
阻止他!
Stop him!
不是这次,你这邪恶的垃圾,不是这次
Not this time. You evil mound of filth. Not this time.
我的事业是正义的,你必须帮助我,你们所有人
My cause is just. You must help me. All of you must help me!
哦,老掉牙的哭喊:可怜,可怜我!
Oh, the old cry: Pity me! Pity me!
他所到之处,都有人帮助他逃脱
Everywhere he's gone, he's been helped to escape.
在每个星球上他都找到了为他流血
On every planet he's found fools who bleed for him
为受压♥迫♥者流泪的傻瓜
and shed tears for the oppressed one.
但在这艘船上,你无处可逃
But there is no escape for you on this ship.
这是你最后的庇护所
This is your last sanctuary.
杀了他,杀了他!
Kill him! Kill him!
你们是两个同类
You're two of a kind.
我们都要去谢隆
And we are both going to Cheron.
你不能改变这艘船的航向,就像你不能改变我
You cannot change the course any more than you can change me.
这艘船去我想去的地方!
This ship goes where I want it to go!
警卫,把他们都关禁闭
Security, put them both in the brig.
相位枪调到击晕模式,开火
Phasers on stun. Fire.
[相位枪声]
[Phasers Whistling]
你的相位枪对我们的防护罩无效
Your phasers are ineffective against our shields.
你帮不上忙,舰长
You are helpless, Captain.
我真是个傻瓜,期待你这样的人的帮助
What a fool I am, expecting help from someone like you!
这艘船要去阿里安纳斯
This ship is going to Ariannus.
不,这艘船要去谢隆
No, this ship is going to Cheron.
我不会让任何事干扰
I will let nothing interfere.
我们要去阿里安纳斯
We are going to Ariannus!
十亿人的生命使它成为我们唯一的选择
The lives of a billion people make no other choice possible.
你太愚蠢了,舰长,没有选择
You are being obtuse, Captain. I am permitting no choice.
我的意志现在控制着它,没有什么可以打破它
My will now controls this, and nothing can break it.
贝尔
Bele?
嗯?
Hmm?
我是这艘船的舰长
I am captain of this ship,
它要遵循我为它设定的航线
and it will follow whatever course I set for it,
否则我将下令摧毁它
or I will order its destruction.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我会毁掉它的
I will destroy it!
你不能摧毁这艘船,就像我不能改变肤色一样
You can no more destroy this ship than I can change colour.
乌乎拉上尉,把舰桥连接到主电脑
Lieutenant Uhura, tie in the bridge to the master computer.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表