剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
电脑,自毁程序,你准备好复♥制♥了吗?
Computer, destruct sequence. Are you ready to copy?
[电脑]工作中
[Computer] Working.
[电脑哔哔声]
[Computer Beeps]
准备验证自毁程序代码1
Prepare to verify destruct sequence code one.
[电脑哔哔声]
[Computer Beeps]
电脑,我是联邦星舰企业号♥的詹姆斯柯克舰长
Computer, this is Captain James Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
自毁程序1,代码1-1A
Destruct sequence one. Code one, 1-A.
[电脑哔哔声]语♥音♥和代码1-1A验证正确
[Computer Beeps] Voice and code one, 1-A verified and correct.
程序1完成
Sequence one complete.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
我是史波克指挥官,科学官
This is Commander Spock, science officer.
自毁程序2,代码1-1A-2B
Destruct sequence number two. Code one, 1-A, 2-B.
[电脑哔哔声]语♥音♥和代码验证正确
[Computer Beeps] Voice and code verified and correct.
程序2完成
Sequence two complete.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott.
我是斯科特少校
This is Lieutenant Commander Scott,
联邦星舰企业号♥的轮机长
chief engineering officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
自毁程序3
Destruct sequence number three.
代码1B-2B-3
Code 1-B, 2-B, 3.
[电脑哔哔声]语♥音♥和代码1B-2B-3
[Computer Beeps] Voice and code 1-B, 2-B, 3
验证正确
verified and correct.
自毁程序完成并启动
Destruct sequence completed and engaged.
等待30秒倒计时的最终代码
Awaiting final code for 30-second countdown.
史波克先生,这艘船是否回到了按我的命令为其设定的航线上?
Mr. Spock, has the ship returned to the course set for it by my orders?
没有,我们仍然直接前往谢隆
Negative, Captain. We are still headed directly for Cheron.
[电脑]自毁程序启动
[Computer] Destruct sequence engaged.
等待30秒倒计时的最终代码
Awaiting final code for 30-second countdown.
电脑
Computer...
我是联邦星舰企业号♥的詹姆斯柯克舰长
this is Captain James Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
开始30秒倒计时
Begin 30-second countdown.
代码000
Code zero, zero, zero
自毁0
destruct zero.
[电脑处理中]
[Computer Processing]
[电脑哔哔声]30秒、
[Computer Beeping] Thirty seconds...
29、28、27…
29, 28, 27...
25秒…
Twenty-five seconds...
让我们看看你阻止电脑执行我的命令
Let's see you prevent the computer from fulfilling my commands.
[电脑哔哔声继续]
[Computer Continues Beeping]
20秒…
Twenty seconds...
最后五秒,宇宙中没有任何命令
From five to zero, no command in the universe
可以阻止电脑执行其自毁命令
can prevent the computer from fulfilling its destruct orders.
[电脑]15秒…
[Computer] Fifteen seconds...
你可以用你的意志把这艘船拖到谢隆
You can use your will to drag this ship to Cheron.
但我指挥电脑,我拥有最终指挥权
But I command the computer. Mine is the final command.
[电脑]十、九、八、七、六…
[Computer] Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
我同意!
I agree!
电脑
Computer.
我是联邦星舰企业号♥的詹姆斯柯克舰长
This is Captain James Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
连续代码123
Code one, two, three continuity.
中止自毁命令,重复
Abort destruct order. Repeat...
连续代码123
code one, two, three continuity.
中止自毁命令
Abort destruct order.
[电脑哔哔声]自毁命令已中止
[Computer Beeping] Destruct order aborted.
自毁命令已中止
Destruct order aborted.
史波克先生,这艘船驶向阿里安纳斯吗?
Mr. Spock, is this ship headed for Ariannus?
不是,舰长,企业号♥正在一个环形航线中移♥动♥
Negative, Captain. The Enterprise is now moving in a circular course.
以曲速10,我们哪儿也去不了
And at warp 10, we're going now here mighty fast.
我警告过你他的背叛,杀了他!
I warned you of his treachery. Kill him!
我们正在等待你履行你的承诺,专员
We're waiting for you to fulfil your commitment, Commissioner.
我很高兴让你完成
Captain, I am happy to have you complete
你的阿里安纳斯的救援任务
your mission of mercy to the planet Ariannus.
干涉这种有价值的事业是愚蠢的
It was madness to interfere with such a worthwhile endeavour.
但如果你愿意,完成后
But, if you will, upon completion, please,
请把我和我的叛徒俘虏带到谢隆
take me and my traitorous captive to Cheron.
我没有为控制这艘船做任何交易,先生
I make no deals for control of this ship, sir.
航线现在在您的掌控之中
The ship's course is now in your control.
船的航线?
Ship's course?
企业号♥在前往阿里安纳斯的航线上,舰长
Enterprise is now on course to Ariannus, Captain.
速度,斯科提?
Speed, Scotty?
曲速6,平稳运行,长官
Warp 6 and smoothly operating, sir.
好的
Good.
乌乎拉上尉,解除红色警报
Lieutenant Uhura, cancel red alert.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
让我重申我的立场,先生们
Let me reaffirm my position, gentlemen.
鉴于你们的所作所为,我可以把你们关禁闭,但我不会这样做
I could put you in the brig for what you have done, but I won't do it
因为你们对银河系的这一部分不熟悉
because you are new to this part of the galaxy,
它由星际联邦管理
which is governed by the United Federation of Planets.
我们生活在和平中,充分行使个人♥权♥利
We live in peace with full exercise of individual rights.
诉诸暴力和武力的必要性早已过去
The need to resort to violence and force has long since passed,
在这艘船上不会被容忍♥
and it will not be tolerated aboard this ship.
你们可以在船上自♥由♥移♥动♥
You are free to move about the ship.
我希望你们能借此机会
I hope that you'll take the opportunity
更多地了解联邦
to know more about the Federation
通过它最好的代表,我的船员
through its best representatives, my crew.
但让我说清楚
But let me make it clear.
我无法容忍♥干涉这艘船功能的行为
I will stand for no interference with the function of this ship.
全体船员,回到正常工作
All hands, return to normal routine.
通话完毕
Captain out.
你讲得很好,舰长
You speak very well, Captain.
你的话承诺为所有人伸张正义
-Your words promise justice for all.
我们尽量,先生
We try, sir.
是,我已经学会了等待行动
Yes, well, I have learned to wait for actions.
阿里安纳斯之后,正义是什么?
After Ariannus, what is justice?
我会等着看它被分配
I shall wait to see it dispensed.
[门打开,关闭]
[Door Opening, Closing]
真有趣,两个不可改变的敌对类人生物
Fascinating. Two irrevocably hostile humanoids.
要我说是令人厌恶
Disgusting is what I call them.
这种描述在科学上并不准确
That description is not scientifically accurate.
史波克先生,“厌恶”这个词
Mr. Spock, the word disgusting
准确地描述了我对这两个人的感受
describes exactly what I feel about those two.
今天闹够了
That's enough for today.
那两个人开始影响你们了
Those two are beginning to affect you.
我从我的行为中知道
And I know from my actions
你们一定都认为我是个火山般鲁莽的人
you must all think me a volcanic hothead,
在危险中喷出熔岩
erupting lava from my nostrils at danger signals
这只是我的想象
that are only figments of my imagination.
但请相信我,我的朋友,没有一刻
But believe me, my friends, there can be no moment
我可以放松警惕,只要贝尔在场
when I can have my guard down where such as Bele is present.
那么会发生什么?我扮演疯子
So what happens? I act the madman
发泄他强加于我的愤怒
out of the anger and frustration he forces upon me,
从而证明他的观点,我是一个疯子
and there by prove his point that lam a madman.
没有人知道他在压力下会如何反应,洛凯
[Man]No one knows how he'll react under pressure, Lokai.
[契科夫]毕竟,我们只是人类
[Chekov] After all, we are only human.
[洛凯]哈,契科夫先生
[Lokai] Ah, Mr. Chekov,
这就是我没有能力提醒你和你的船长
therein lies my lack of ability to alert you and your captain
像贝尔这样的人的真正威胁
to the real threat of someone like Bele.
你来自地球,在你们的星球上没有迫♥害♥
You are from the planet Earth. There is no persecution on your planet.
你怎么能理解我的恐惧
How can you understand my fear,
我的忧虑,我的屈辱,我的苦难?
my apprehension, my degradation, my suffering?
[契科夫]地球上曾经有迫♥害♥
[Chekov] There was persecution on Earth once.
我记得在历史课上读到过它
I remember reading about it in my history class.
[苏鲁]是的,但它发生在20世纪
[Sulu] Yes, but it happened way back in the 20th century.
今天没有这种原始的思想
There's no such primitive thinking today.
你在历史上读到过它,我明白了
[Lokai] You have read about it in history, I see.
我怎么能让你的肉体知道
How can I make your flesh know how it feels
我怎么能让你的肉体知道
How can I make your flesh know how it feels
看着所有像你一样的人
to see all those who are like you,
被鄙视,被屠♥杀♥
and only because they are like you,
只因为他们和你一样,更糟糕的是
despised, slaughtered, and even worse,
被剥夺作为一个生物的权利,最基本的体面?
denied the simplest bit of decency that is a living being's right?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表