剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
史波克不仅比你更有逻辑,舰长
Spock is not only a more logical man than you, Captain,
而且是一个更聪明的人,我肯定
he's a more intelligent one, I'm sure.
我将与他建立融洽的关系
I shall establish a rapport with him.
[哔哔声]
[Beeping]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
真有趣
Fascinating.
你的瓦肯朋友是一个非常机敏的家伙,这可能是最有趣的
Your Vulcan friend is a very ingenious fellow. This could be most amusing.
那是加斯,击晕他
That's Garth. Stun him.
别开枪,史波克,那是加斯
Hold it, Spock! That's Garth!
仔细看看我,史波克,你看不出来我是你的舰长吗?
Look at me carefully, Spock. Can't you tell I'm your captain?
女王到女王三♥级♥
Queen to queen's level three.
我不会回答,这就是他想知道的
I won't answer that. That's exactly what he wants to know.
非常聪明,加斯,这正是我要说的
Very clever, Garth. That's exactly what I was going to say.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
安排传送一支安全小队下来,有异议吗?
Arranging to beam down a security team. Are there any objections?
是的,他们可能会陷入陷阱
Yes. They may walk into a trap.
没错,加斯能摧毁我们
That's right. Garth can destroy us.
真有趣
Fascinating.
我们用什么策略
What maneuver did we use...
在天仓五附近打败了罗慕伦飞船?
to defeat the Romulan vessel near Tau Ceti?
非常好,史波克,科克伦减速
Very good, Spock. The Cochran deceleration.
史波克,你知道……
Spock, you know...
科克伦减速是经典的战斗策略
the Cochran deceleration's a classic battle maneuver.
每个星舰舰长都知道这一点
Every star ship captain knows that.
同意,舰长
Agreed, Captain.
舰长们
Captains.
先生们,无论你们中的哪一个是加斯舰长
Gentlemen, whichever one of you is Captain Garth...
都必须花费大量精力来维持柯克舰长的形象
must be expending a great deal of energy to maintain the image of Captain Kirk.
这种能量水平不能无限期地保持
That energy level cannot be maintained indefinitely,
而我有时间
and I have time.
我是你的舰长,史波克!你看不出来吗?开枪,开枪!
I'm your captain, Spock! Can't you tell? Shoot. Shoot!
他是对的,史波克,你必须开枪,但你必须朝我们俩开枪
He's right, Spock, you must shoot. But you must shoot both of us.
这是确保企业号♥安全的唯一途径
It's the only way to ensure the safety of the Enterprise.
我猜你是柯克舰长
Captain Kirk, I presume.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
史波克呼叫企业号♥
Spock to Enterprise.
[斯科提] 这里是企业号♥
[Scotty] Enterprise here.
女王到女王三♥级♥
Queen to queen's level three.
女王到国王一级
Queen to king's level one.
肌内注射可以吗?
Will intramuscular injection be satisfactory?
除非条件不允许,否则需要静脉注射
Intravenous is indicated unless circumstances make it impossible.
麦考伊医生,多久生效?
How long before it takes effect, Dr. McCoy?
动脉和脑损伤的逆转应立即开始
Reversal of arterial and brain damage should begin almost immediately.
[低沉的嗡嗡声]
[Low-Pitched Whirring]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
[嗡嗡声停止]
[Whirring Stops]
加斯舰长,我是詹姆斯·柯克
Captain Garth, I'm James Kirk.
我是史波克先生
I am Mr. Spock,
星舰上的科学官
science officer on a star ship.
星舰企业号♥
The star ship Enterprise.
星舰?
Star ship?
星舰?
Star ship?
是的,长官,企业号♥,我是舰长
Yes, sir, the Enterprise. I'm the captain.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
不,舰长,药似乎起效了
No, Captain. The medicine seems to be taking effect.
我应付得了,这是非常令人鼓舞的
I can manage. It's very encouraging.
先生,我应该认识你吗?
Should I know you, sir?
不,舰长,不
No, Captain. No.
史波克先生 是的,舰长
Mr. Spock. Yes, Captain.
告诉我,为什么无法分辨我们之间的区别?
Tell me, why was it so impossible to tell the difference between us?
并非不可能,舰长
It was not impossible, Captain.
我们在这里的存在证明了这一点
Our presence here is proof of that.
是的,恭喜
Yes, and congratulations.
你怎么花了这么久?
What took you so long?
不确定的间隔实际上相当短,舰长
The interval of uncertainty was actually fairly brief, Captain.
只是对你来说似乎很长
It only seemed long to you.
我在等待打斗的胜利者
I was waiting for a victor in the struggle,
我假定会是加斯舰长
which I assumed would be Captain Garth.
因为你的状况不佳
Because of your depleted condition.
未能解决打斗
Failing a resolution to the struggle,
我被迫使用其他方式来做出决定
I was forced to use other means to make my determination.
我知道了
I see.
史波克先生,唔
Mr. Spock, um,
让自己被击中头部
letting yourself be hit on the head,
我猜你让自己被击中了头部
and I presume you let yourself be hit on the head,
这完全不像聪明人会想出来的方法
is not exactly a method King Solomon would have approved.
斯科特先生,准备好传送上船
Mr. Scott, ready to beam up.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表