剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 4351.5.
我们正传送去西格玛龙星系的一颗冰川化的行星
We are beaming to a glaciated planet in the Sigma Draconis star system.
留给我们寻找史波克大脑的时间还剩:8小时29分钟
Time left for us to find Spock's brain: eight hours and 29 minutes.
宇航服温度72
Suit temperatures are 72.
生命体读数,史波克先生?Scott先生?
Life-form readings, Mr. Spock? Mr. Scott?
零散分布,间距大。类人,大方向上
Scattered, widely spaced. Humanoid, all right. On the large side.
小心。我们知道他们的发展很原始
Watch out. We know their development is primitive.
读数?
Read-out?
没有建筑物,没有我能读到的机械物体
No structures, no mechanized objects I can read.
表面没有能量消耗或产生
No surface consumption or generation of energy.
大气当然没问题。温度最高40,适宜居住
Atmosphere is all right, of course. Temperature maximum of 40. Livable.
你皮真厚
You have a thick skin.
斯科提:舰长!
SCOTTY: Captain!
岩石丛里有人
There's someone out there in the rocks.
- 五个人形大个子 - 相位枪击晕模式
- Five of them. Humanoid. Large. - Phasers on stun.
我希望他们神志清醒
I want them conscious.
等我信♥号♥♥开火
Fire only on my signal.
侧翼包抄。
Flank out.
契科夫
Chekov.
[大声叫]
[MEN SHOUT]
我们对你们没有恶意。我们不是你的敌人,我们是你的朋友
We mean you no harm. We're not your enemies, we're your friends.
我们只想和你谈谈
We only wish to talk to you.
你们... 不是其他人吗?
You... are not the others?
不,我们来自遥远的地方
No. We come from a far place.
我们是人
We are men.
- 人? - 就像你们一样
- Men? - Like yourselves.
你们很小,就像其他人一样
You are small. Like the others.
- 谁是其他人?- 痛苦给予者
- Who are the others? - Givers of pain.
和喜悦
And delight.
他们和你一起生活在这儿吗?
Do they live here with you?
不,他们会来。给予痛苦和喜悦
No. They come. They give pain and delight.
- 他们是从天上来的吗?- 他们就在这儿
- Do they come from the sky? - They are here.
你会见到的
You will see.
其他人会来找你们的
The others will come for you.
他们为所有像我们一样的人来
They come for all like us.
他们也是冲着你们的女人来的吗?
Do they come for your women as well?
- 女人?- 和你同种族的女性
- Women? - The female of your kind.
你的话说不通
Your words say nothing.
你没有配偶吗?
Don't you have a mate?
- 配偶?- 同伴
- Mate? - A companion.
- 你能带我们去找其他人吗?- 没人想去找他们
- Will you take us to find the others? - No one wants to find them.
我们想找到他们。带上我们,我们就放你走
We want to find them. Take us and we'll let you go.
舰长,那个方向500米有个地下基地
Captain. 500 meters in that direction is a foundation under the surface.
- 到处都是标记 - 建筑物呢?
- The registration's all over the place. - Buildings?
被埋了,但它们曾经在这儿 - 那下面是其他人住的地方
- Buried, but they were here once. - Down there is where the others live.
- 看看能不能找到下去的路 - 不!
- See if you can find a way down. - No!
- 别去那!别!别! - 没事的
- Do not go there! No! No! - It's all right.
没关系。让他走
It's all right. Let him go.
- 他们做了什么让你如此恐惧?-他说了什么? 痛苦和喜悦?
- What do they do to cause such terror? - What did he say? Pain and delight?
- 奇怪的混合体 - 一个死亡的被埋葬的城市
- Peculiar mixture. - A dead and buried city
在一个冰川时代的行星上
on a planet in a glacial age.
不知道“女性”这个词意思的男性人形生物
The male humanoid who doesn't know the meaning of the word "female".
斯科提:舰长!
SCOTTY: Captain!
过来这里,长官
Over here, sir.
里面有食物和其他东西,是我们肌肉发达的朋友的仓库
There's food in there and other stuff. A storehouse for our muscular friends.
我不那么认为,斯科提
I don't think so. Scotty.
金属,锻造过,回火过
Metal, forged. Tempered.
这些不是我们的“聪明”朋友做的
Our apish friends didn't make these.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
可能是为了让那些生物远离食物
It could be to keep those creatures away from the food.
或者食物可能是其他人为了吸引他们来这里设下的诱饵
Or the food could be a lure set by the others to bring them here.
- 那么光束可能是个信♥号♥♥ - 这个洞穴就是个陷阱
- Then the beam would be a signal. - And this cave a trap.
如果它给其他人捕捉生物,它不也会捕捉我们吗?
If it traps the creatures for the others, won't it trap us too?
没错
Exactly.
- 柯克呼叫企业号♥ - 企业号♥,我是乌乎拉
- Kirk to Enterprise. - Enterprise. Uhura here.
立刻把麦考伊传送下来
Have McCoy beam down immediately.
你和警卫留在这里,我们会保持联♥系♥。
You and the security team will remain here. We'll be in constant contact.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
好的,老骨头。带上他
All right, Bones. Bring him along.
让他走在右边
Keep him close to the right.
准备好了?
Ready?
[当当响]
[CLANG]
呼叫 契科夫让他把我的胃送下来
Call Chekov and tell him to send my stomach down.
可能要等很久。我们不妨舒服一点。
It might be a long wait. We may as well be comfortable.
相位枪击晕模式
Phasers on stun.
在上面接收到的能量离我们越来越近了
That power we picked up above. We're getting closer.
- 很多? - 足够把这颗行星推出轨道
- A lot of it? - Enough to push the planet out of orbit.
- 来源? - 直径100英里的核反应堆,或者...
- What source? - A nuclear pile 100 miles across, or...
- 或者什么? - 离子能
- Or what? - Ion power.
我们在减速
We're slowing down.
- 她还好吗? - 我马上让她开口
- Is she all right? - I'll have her talking in a minute.
你不属于这里,你不是莫格人
You do not belong here. You are not Morg.
- 负责人呢,带我去见他 - 他?什么是他?
- The one in charge, take me to him. - Him? What is him?
你把史波克的大脑怎么了?它在哪儿?
What have you done with Spock's brain? Where is it?
你不是莫格或伊莫格人。我不知道什么大脑
You are not Morg or Eymorg. I know nothing about a brain.
- 你说谎 - 她没有。读数没有变化
- You're lying. - She's not. No change in reading.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
看看你的通讯器能接收到什么信息
See what you can pick up on your communicator.
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这个地方就是这里
This place is here.
- 你是谁? - 我是卢玛。我是伊莫格人
- Who are you? - I am Luma. I am Eymorg.
你不是伊莫格人。你也不是莫格人
You are not Eymorg. You are not Morg.
你是什么?
What are you?
吉姆
Jim.
你从她那儿了解不到信息。这是一个孩子的思维
You'll get nothing out of that one. Hers is the mind of a child.
我有一些头绪,但我无法完全理清它。
I've got something but I can't quite get a fix on it.
史波克[通过广播]:真有意思,活动没有尽头,但也没有意志
SPOCK [OVER RADIO]: Fascinating. Activity without end, but with no volition.
- 史波克,是你吗? - 柯克舰长?
- Spock, is that you? - Captain Kirk?
是的,史波克
Yes, Spock.
您的声音绝对令人愉悦
There is a definite pleasurable experience connected with your voice.
- 你在哪儿?- 麦考伊医生,你和舰长在一起吗?
- Where are you? - Dr. McCoy, are you with the captain?
- 我还能去哪儿? - 史波克,你在哪儿?
- Where else would I be? - Spock, where are you?
还有史考特工程师? 不幸的是,我不知道我在哪里
Engineer Scott as well? Unfortunately, I do not know where I am.
我们会找到你的,不会很久的
We'll get to you. It won't be long.
可行的想法。看来我不太可能找到你了
Practical idea. It seems unlikely that I shall be able to get to you.
快点
Quickly.
她在这里。就是她。你对史波克的大脑做了什么?
There she is. That's the one. What have you done with Spock's brain?
柯克:舰长日志,星历5431.5
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5431.6.
在与史波克的大脑接触后
After making contact with Spock's brain,
麦考伊,斯科特和我被囚禁在一个高度复杂的文明中
McCoy, Scott and myself were taken prisoner in a highly complex civilization
在西格玛龙系六号♥行星的地下几百米处
hundreds of meters below the surface of planet Sigma Draconis VII.
上面的原始生物
The primitive creature above
警告过我们关于痛苦和喜悦给予者
warned us about the givers of pain and delight
以及被他们俘虏的可怕后果。
and the frightening consequences of being captured by them.
你是什么?你为什么在这里?
What are you? Why are you here?
你有话要说吗?
You have something to speak?
- -史波克的大脑在哪儿? - 我们不认识史波克
- Where is Spock's brain? - We do not know Spock.
这是史波克,你在飞船上见过他,你拿了他的大脑
This is Spock. You saw him on the ship. You have his brain.
必须给他装回去。你把它怎么了?
It must be restored to him. What have you done with it?
你和卢玛说了大脑的事,但我们不明白。
You spoke to Luma of brain but we do not understand.
我不认识卢玛,但我在企业号♥上见过你
I do not know about Luma, but you were on the Enterprise. I saw you.
- 我们不知道这些事... - 你来到我的船上
- We do not know these things... - You came to my ship.
我们只知道下面这里和上面这里。这是我们的地方
We know only here below and here above. This is our place.
- 你不是莫格人, 你是陌生人 - 我在我的船上见过你
- You are not Morg. You are stranger. - I saw you on my ship.
吉姆
Jim.
她可能不记得或者真的不知道,分离可能是完全的。
She may not remember or really know. Disassociation could be complete.
看起来她似乎不可能给史波克做手术。
It doesn't seem possible she could perform surgery on Spock.
- 是的,不可能 - 你伤害了卢玛
- No, it doesn't. - You hurt Luma.
不允许再伤害任何人。
It is not permitted again to hurt anyone.
对不起,我们不想伤害任何人。
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表