剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
它尚未完全连接,但它处于运行状态
It is not yet completely linked, but it is in operating order.
如果你愿意,研究它,我建议你不要碰它
Study it if you wish. I suggest that you do not touch it.
他告诉你不要碰它,看看你的手,几乎被冻僵了
He told you not to touch it. Look at your hands. They're almost frozen.
会好的
It will pass.
它有自己的自卫机制
It has its own self-defense mechanism.
你应该听我的
You should have heeded me.
在你与康普顿的斗争中,他的一些细胞被损坏了
In your struggle with Compton, some of his cells were damaged.
新加速人的对细胞损伤很敏感
Those newly accelerated are sensitive to cell damage.
他们会很快衰老并死亡
They age very rapidly and die.
- 他还那么年轻 - 曾经
- He was so young. - Was.
- 这就是你为我们计划的? - 我们都会死,即使在斯卡罗斯
- This is what you have planned for us? - We all die. Even on Scalos.
你为什么要骗他?
Why did you lie to him?
- 他没有伤害那个人,是你 - 也许他现在会少一些暴♥力♥
- He did not damage that one. You did. - Perhaps he will be less violent now.
- 为什么让他感觉更糟? - 你为什么在乎?
- Why make him feel worse? - Why do you care?
雷尔,他不是我们中的一员,他只是暂时的
Rael, he's not one of us. He's temporary.
他去了实验室
He's gone to the laboratory.
他正在尝试与瓦肯人交流
He's trying to communicate with the Vulcan.
他的物种能够产生很多感情
His species is capable of much affection.
- 我已经注意到了 - 我想知道他们是否会向我们展示它
- I have noted that. - I wonder if they'll show it to us.
哦,雷尔,别生闷气了
Oh, Rael, stop sulking.
接受现实吧,我们一辈子都得接受现实
Accept it. We've had to accept it all our lives.
不要让事情变得更糟
Don't make it worse.
回去工作
Go back to work.
柯克呼叫史波克
Kirk to Spock.
我已将所有可查明的事实输入计算机库
I have fed all the ascertainable facts into the computer banks.
去吧,你不会有任何成就
Go ahead. You won't accomplish anything,
但它可能具有历史价值
but it may be historically valuable.
超加速是关键
Hyperacceleration is the key.
我只数到了五,但他们已经接管了这艘船
I have counted only five but they have taken over the ship,
由于这种加速,我们处于他们的控制之下
and we are under their control due to this acceleration.
他们能够加速其他人达到他们的级别
They are able to speed others up to their level,
正如康普顿和我
as they did Compton and me.
据推测,这是一种奴役方式
Presumably, this is enslavement.
那些被如此对待的人
Those so treated
存在于这种加速的级别
exist at this accelerated level,
最终变得…温顺
becoming... docile eventually.
- 但是当… - 受伤时
- But when... - Damaged.
…受伤时,他们衰老得非常快
...damaged, they age incredibly fast,
仿佛加速的生活…
as though accelerated living...
- 耗尽了他们 - …耗尽了他们
- Burns them out. - ...burns them out.
康普顿被耗尽了
Compton was burned out.
连接到生命支持系统的装置
The device attached to the life-support systems
产生一种极度的,麻木的寒冷
produces an extreme, numbing cold.
我认为他们正在把企业号♥变成
I believe they are turning the Enterprise
一个巨大的深度冷冻的…
into a gigantic deep-freeze...
目的只有斯卡洛人知道
for purposes only the Scalosians know.
相当正确
Quite correct.
该装置有一个防护罩,不允许任何物理接触
The unit has a protective shield which does not allow any physical contact.
我不知道如何摧毁它,但摧毁它势在必行
I don't know how to destroy it, but its destruction is imperative.
装置将被激活,当他们听到这些时
The unit will be activated. By the time they hear this,
已经太晚了
it will be too late.
你有非凡的推理能力,你说得很对
You have remarkable reasoning powers. You were quite right.
- 你为什么这么做? - 你真的想知道吗?
- Why are you doing this? - Do you really want to know?
很快这对你就不重要了,你会很高兴的
Soon it won't matter to you at all. You'll be happy about it.
- 就像康普顿一样 - 我想知道
- Just as Compton was. - I want to know.
你太固执了,很明显,我们这样做是因为我们必须这样做
You are so stubborn. It's obvious that we're doing it because we must.
很久以前--在我们的历史中--我们曾经像你们一样
A long time ago -- it is in our history -- we used to be like you.
然后我们的国家几乎被火山爆发摧毁了
Then our country was almost destroyed by volcanic eruptions.
水被污染了,辐射被释放了
The water was polluted. Radiation was released.
那改变了我们,它加速了我们
That changed us. It accelerated us.
孩子们死了,大多数女人都不能再有孩子了
Children died. Most of the women could not have any more.
因为所有的男人都变得不育了
All of our men had become sterile.
所以我们不得不与其他人交♥配♥
So we had to mate outside our own people.
每当有宇宙飞船驶过时,我们都会请求帮助
Whenever a spaceship came by, we called for help.
但是加速他们耗尽了他们
But accelerating them burned them out.
你明白吗?我需要解释每个细节吗?
Don't you see? Do I have to go into every detail?
我们要带你一起下来
We are going to take you down with us.
也许再带一两个你的船员
Perhaps one or two others of your crew.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
我们会善待你的,我不会伤害你的,我确实喜欢你
We'll be kind to you. I wouldn't hurt you. I do like you.
我的船员呢?
What about my crew?
他们将停留在假死状态
They will stay in suspended animation.
它不会对他们造成任何伤害
It will do them no harm.
我们正在保存他们以备不时之需
We are saving them for when we need them.
你不会永远活下去,你知道的,舰长
You will not last for ever. You know that, Captain.
我们有生存的权利
We have the right to survive.
- 不是通过杀死他人 - 你也会这样做
- Not by killing others. - You would do the same.
当你知道有麻烦时,你就冲入了生命支持系统
You charged into life-support when you knew there was trouble.
- 你会杀了我的人♥民♥ - 你入侵了我的船
- You would have killed my people. - You invaded my ship.
- 没有区别! - 有!
- There is no difference! - There is!
你们的问题…在你们自身
Your trouble... is in you.
不是我们想这样,我们正在以我们知道的唯一方式处理它
We did not ask for it. We are handling it the only way we know how.
我们的父母和他们的父母所做的方式
The way our parents and their parents did.
他们解决了什么问题吗?你们有没有试过其他方式?
Did they solve anything? Have you tried any other way?
迪拉,让你的科学家摧毁那个单位
Deela, have your scientists destroy that unit.
我向你保证,我们将使用我们所拥有的一切技能来帮助你
I promise you, we'll use every skill we have to help you.
我们会把你们带到另一个星球,我们会召集最聪明的人来提供帮助
We'll move you to another planet. We'll call in the most brilliant minds to help.
- 我们会的… - 我们尝试过其他方法
- We'll do... - We have tried other ways.
我们已经试过转变到你们的级别
We have tried to make the transition to your level.
我们中的一些人,就是这样,那些作出尝试的人都死了
Some of us, that is. Those who made the attempt died.
我们被困住了,舰长,就像你现在被困住了一样
We are trapped, Captain, just as you are trapped now.
我对要发生的事情感到抱歉,但我无法改变它
I'm sorry for what's going to happen, but I cannot change it.
你不能改变我
You cannot change me.
雷尔[通过无线电]:去传送室,迪拉
RAEL [OVER RADIO]: Go to the transporter room, Deela.
给我发信♥号♥♥并传送下去
Signal me and beam down.
- 和舰长? - 是的
- With the captain? - Yes.
我会激活我们的装置并跟上你
I'll activate our unit and follow you.
我给大家留出足够的时间下船
I'm allowing enough time for all of us to get off the ship.
- 请不要拖延 - 是什么让你认为我会拖延?
- Please don't delay. - What makes you think I would?
- 舰长逃走了 - 去追他!
- The captain's gone. - Go after him!
毫无疑问,我想让你看看这个
There's no question about it. I want you to take a look at this.
它存在于舰长的咖啡和斯卡罗斯的水中
It's in the captain's coffee and the Scalosian water.
其他杯子里没有任何痕迹
There's no trace in the other cups.
- 你为什么跑? - 我惊慌失措
- Why did you run? - I panicked.
- 我不相信 - 我想离开
- I don't believe that. - I'd like to leave.
你可以启动了
You can activate.
雷尔[通过无线电]:立刻把他传送下去
RAEL [OVER RADIO]: Beam him down at once.
舰长
Captain.
- 你对传送装置做了什么? - 它之前可以用
- What did you do to the transporter? - It was working before.
再试一次
Try it again.
- 传送装置不工作 - 他对它做了什么?
- The transporter isn't working. - What did he do to it?
没有什么,他没有那个时间
Nothing. He didn't have time.
一定是…你们怎么说的?故障
It must be a... what do you call it? A malfunction.
你最好不要激活这个装置
You'd better not activate the unit yet.
你有什么看法,舰长?
What would you say it is, Captain?
技术人员报告说断电了,一定是这样
The technicians reported a loss of power. That must be it.
- 舰长说… - 我听到了,我不相信他
- The captain says... - I heard him. I don't believe him.
检查所有可能的原因
Check into all possible causes.
如果我本性多疑,舰长
If I had a suspicious nature, Captain,
我会说你破坏了传送装置以争取时间
I would say that you sabotaged the transporter to buy time.
是的,当然
Yes, of course.
我很高兴我们都是无辜的,我鄙视狡猾的人,你呢?
I'm glad we're both innocents. I despise devious people, don't you?
我自己也相信诚实的关系
I believe in honest relationships myself.
护士,确定我们是否可以找到反作用剂
Nurse, determine whether we can find counter agents.
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
医生,你刚才…
Doctor, did you just...
自从我们传送到斯卡罗斯,我就一直听到这种嗡嗡声
I've been hearing that whine ever since we beamed down to Scalos.
我知道它是什么,我们从斯卡罗斯带来了它
I know what it is. We brought it with us from Scalos.
对不起,医生,我应该在舰桥上
Excuse me, Doctor. I shall be on the bridge.
你的宿舍很像你--简朴而高效
Your quarters are quite like you -- austere and efficient,
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表