剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
尝起来像一种古代的草药制品
Tastes like an ancient herb derivative.
- 你不是尤纳达人 - 不,我们来自你的世界之外
- You are not of Yonada. - No, we're from outside your world.
哪里…是外面?
Where... is outside?
上面
Up there.
外面,上面,到处
Outside, up there, everywhere.
他们也这么说
So they say, also.
很多年前
Many years ago,
我爬上了山,尽管这是被禁止的
I climbed the mountains, even though it is forbidden.
为什么被禁止?
Why is it forbidden?
我不知道
I am not sure.
但事情并非…
But things are not...
他们教我们的那样
as they teach us.
因为世界是空心的
For the world is hollow,
而我触碰到了天空
and I have touched the sky.
- 这是什么,老骨头? - 皮肤下有东西
- What is it, Bones? - There's something under the skin.
他死了
He's dead.
“因为世界是空心的,而我触碰到了天空”
"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky."
- 禁止爬山 - 当然
- It's forbidden to climb the mountains. - Of course.
因为如果你这样做了,你会发现你生活在一个大球上
Because if you did, you'd find out you were living on a big ball.
不是一颗行星而是一艘宇宙飞船,而这种知识似乎是被禁止的
Not a planet but a spaceship. And that knowledge seems to be forbidden.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我们不知道,他痛苦地尖叫着死去了
We don't know. He screamed in pain and died.
叫守卫来
Fetch the guard.
原谅他,因为他是个老人
Forgive him, for he was an old man.
而老人有时是愚蠢的
And old men are sometimes foolish.
但书上说,那些犯罪或说坏话的人
But it is written that those of the people who sin or speak evil
将受到惩罚
shall be punished.
多年来他认真工作
He served well for many years.
把他带走,轻轻地
Take him away, gently.
你看起来不太好,这让我很难受
You do not seem well. It is distressing to me.
我很好,谢谢
I'm quite all right, thank you.
您现在被视为贵宾,这是神谕的意愿
It is the will of the Oracle that you now be treated as honored guests.
你似乎受到特别的喜爱
You seem to be the special favorite.
这位年轻女士确实很喜欢你的陪伴
The young lady did show a preference for your company.
- 没有人可以为此责怪她 - 我觉得她的品味值得怀疑
- Nobody can blame her for that. - I find her taste questionable.
但她显然更喜欢你,而你似乎并不介意
But she obviously prefers you and you obviously don't seem to mind.
如果你能安排和那位小姐单独相处
If you could arrange to be alone with the young lady,
史波克和我可以找到这个…世界的能量控制器
Spock and I could find the power controls of this... world.
是时候让自己焕然一新了
It is time to refresh yourselves.
谢谢你,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
敬我们尤纳达的好朋友
To our good friends of Yonada.
- 我们对你们的世界很感兴趣 - 这让我们高兴
- We are very interested in your world. - That pleases us.
你介意我们到处看看吗?
You mind if we looked around?
一点也不,人♥民♥现在认识你们了
Not at all. The people know of you now.
[咳嗽]
[COUGHS]
你可以走动吗?
Are you well enough to go about?
也许不行
Perhaps not.
那为什么不留在这里呢?休息一下,我们聊聊天
Then why not remain here? Rest, we will talk.
你真体贴
You are very kind.
你们可以自♥由♥地四处走动并见见我们的人♥民♥
You are free to go about and meet our people.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你照顾麦考伊医生
And thank you for taking care of Dr. McCoy.
不用谢,我们会让他好起来的
Not at all. We shall make him well.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
请离开吧
Leave us.
我很好奇,神谕是如何惩罚那位老人的?
I'm curious. How did the Oracle punish the old man?
我…
I...
…现在不能告诉你
...cannot tell you now.
神谕有办法知道你说了什么,不是吗?
There is some way the Oracle knows what you say, isn't there?
我们说的,我们想的
What we say, what we think.
神谕知道所有人的想法和内心
The Oracle knows the minds and the hearts of all the people.
我不知道你会受到如此严重的伤害
I did not know you would be hurt so badly.
没关系
It's all right.
我想我们必须学习神谕的力量
I suppose we had to learn the power of the Oracle.
有件事我必须说,自从我…
There is something I must say. Since the moment I...
隐藏自己的感情不符合人♥民♥的方式
It is not in the manner of the people to hide their feelings.
诚实是…通常是明智的
Honesty is... usually wise.
你有女人吗?
Is there a woman for you?
不,没有
No, there isn't.
麦考伊觉得我有吸引力吗?
Does McCoy find me attractive?
哦,是的,是的,你有
Oh, yes. Yes, I do.
我希望你们来自太空的
I hope you men of space,
来自其他世界的人
of other worlds,
像我们一样珍视真理
hold truth as dear as we do.
我们的确是
We do.
我希望你留在这里,在尤纳达
I wish you to stay here, on Yonada,
作为我的伴侣
as my mate.
但我们彼此还是陌生人
But we're strangers to each other.
但这不正是人的天性吗?
But is not that the nature of men and women?
乐趣不就是互相了解的过程吗?
That the pleasure is in the learning of each other?
是的
Yes.
让思想在你心中安息
Let the thought rest in your heart.
这些人不知道他们生活在宇宙飞船上
These people have no idea they're living on a spaceship.
多少代人度过了他们的一生
How many generations have lived out their lives,
并被埋葬在这里
and been buried here,
但不知道他们的世界其实是空心的?
without ever knowing their world is hollow?
人♥民♥,在充实的时间里,
The people, in the fullness of time,
将到达一个新的世界
will reach a new world.
富饶,充满生机,赏心悦目
Rich, green, lovely to the eyes,
以及善良
and of a goodness
将使人们的心中充满喜悦的泪水。
that will fill the hearts of the people with tears of joy.
你我一起分享那个世界
You can share that world with me,
一起统治它
rule it by my side.
你需要多久才能到达这个新世界?
How long will it take you to reach this new world?
很快,神谕只会说“很快”
Soon. The Oracle will only say "soon".
要是你知道我多么需要某种未来就好了,纳提拉
If you only knew how I needed some kind of future, Natira.
你过着孤独的生活吗?
You have lived a lonely life?
是的,很孤独
Yes, very lonely.
不会了,麦考伊
No more, McCoy.
你将不再孤独
There will be no more loneliness for you.
- 有件事我需要告诉你 - 不要说
- There's something I need to tell you. - There's not.
- 但必须说 - 那就告诉我吧
- But there is. - Then tell me.
如果你真的要说
If the telling is such a need.
我得了一种绝症
I have an illness for which there is no cure.
我还有一年的寿命
I have one year to live.
遇见你之前,我的心是一片空白
Until I saw you, there was nothing in my heart.
它维持着我的生命,但仅此而已
It sustained my life, but nothing more.
现在它会唱歌♥
Now it sings.
我很高兴有这种感觉,哪怕一天
I could be happy to have that feeling for a day
一个星期,一个月…
a week, a month...
…一年
...a year.
无论创造者为我们安排了什么
Whatever the creators hold in store for us.
舰长,神谕室
Captain, the Oracle room.
问题:进入
The problem: to get in.
我相信我可以…
I believe that I can...
这些字绝对是法布里尼语,我认得
The writing is definitely Fabrini. I recognize it.
法布里尼的太阳不是变成了新星并摧毁了它的行星吗?
Didn't the Fabrini sun go nova and destroy its planets?
到最后,法布里尼人住在地下
Towards the end, the Fabrini people lived underground
来保护自己
to protect themselves.
他们中的一些人肯定已经被安置在这艘船上
Some of them must have been put aboard this ship.
而这些都是他们的后代
And these are their descendants.
现在
Now.
神谕似乎不知道我们在这里
The Oracle doesn't seem to know we're here.
- 我想知道第一次是什么提醒了它 - 舰长…
- I wonder what alerted it the first time. - Captain...
当纳提拉跪在那里时,神谕不友好的行为就开始了
The Oracle's reprehensible conduct was initiated when Natira knelt there.
我觉得你是对的,继续调查
I think you're right. Continue investigating.
控制器位置的线索一定在附近
The clue to the location of the control room must be around somewhere.
这里没有任何迹象表明这绝不是一颗行星
Nothing here would indicate that this is anything but a planet.
毫无疑问,但创造者会被认为是神
There's no question but the creators would have been considered gods.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表