剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 我不能这样杀了他们!- 这是唯一的办法!
- I can't just kill them! - It's the only way!
我不能谋杀他们!我不能杀他们!
I can't murder them! I can't kill them!
尽你所能杀死他们!
Kill them any way you can!
不会有任何问题,真的
There will be no questions asked. Honest.
我保证
I guarantee that.
这些原油效果相当好
These crude supplies worked quite well.
我怀疑这些东西曾经被用于这样的目的
I doubt these things were ever used for any purpose like this.
如果他们有你的聪明才智,也许他们会这样做
Perhaps they would have been if they'd had your ingenuity.
舰长?
Captain?
- 多久能准备好? - 就现在
- How soon will that be ready? - Right now.
镇静剂要多久才能起作用?
How long until the tranquilizer works?
- 三秒钟 - 你是怎么测试的?
- Three seconds. - How did you test it?
- 没有测试过 - 这很简单,什么都不会出错
- It has not been tested. - It's simple. Nothing can go wrong.
到现在为止,一切都出错了,我要测试一下
Up to now, everything has gone wrong. I want it tested.
志愿者能解决问题吗?
Would a volunteer solve the problem?
- 能 - 好吧,有一个条件
- It would. - All right. On one condition.
我和你要在5:00前清醒
That I'm wide awake and with you at 5:00.
- 我保证 - 好的
- Guaranteed. - All right.
这是为了止痛
It's to kill the pain.
- 但这是无痛的 - 你应该早点告诉我的
- But this is painless. - You should have warned me sooner.
开始吧
Fire away.
- 它应该有用,你吸气了吗? - 是的,深吸气了
- It should work. Did you inhale? - Aye. Deeply.
- 你还觉得好吗? - 再好不过了
- You still feel all right? - Never felt better.
- 没有头晕?出汗? - 它没有用
- No dizziness? Sweating? - It doesn't work.
- 真有趣 - 这是我们最后的机会
- Fascinating. - It was our last chance.
队长,你好像没听懂
Captain, you don't seem to understand.
它没有起作用,但它一定是有效的
It did not function, but it must function.
不会出错的,它应该有效的
Nothing could go wrong. It should work.
一个科学事实
A scientific fact.
但如果镇静剂不起作用
But if the tranquilizer does not function,
那么就必须改变我们的思维模式了
then an alteration of our thought patterns must be in order.
我们需要一把武器,一个解决办法
We need a weapon. An answer.
现在不必担心这个,看看钟
Don't have to worry about that now. Look at the clock.
10分钟,这一切都将在OK畜栏结束
Ten minutes. It's all going to end at the OK Corral.
我们要在这里等到5:00以后
We're going to wait right here until well after 5:00.
我们不会离开这个地方
We're not going to move from this spot.
[马嘶声]
[HORSE NEIGHS]
我们离开这里吧!
Let's get out of here!
斯科提,老骨头
Scotty, Bones.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
他们如愿以偿,我们必须站起来战斗
They got their way. We've got to stand and fight.
好的,如果他们想打架,那就打吧
Good. If they want a fight, let's give them a fight.
他们是专家,我们不会有机会了
They're experts. We won't have a chance.
- 我们最好成为专家 - 那可能没有必要
- We'd better become experts. - That may not be necessary.
- 你想到什么了吗? - 一个事实
- You've got something? - A fact.
物理定律是不容忽视的
Physical laws simply cannot be ignored.
没有他们就不能存在
Existence cannot be without them.
- 你是什么意思? - 我们面临着矛盾
- What do you mean? - We are faced with a contradiction.
你创造的镇静剂应该是有效的
The tranquilizer you created should have been effective.
- 它在任何地方都该有效 - 确实
- It would have been anywhere else. - Exactly.
医生,在您看来,是什么杀死了契科夫先生?
Doctor, in your opinion, what killed Mr. Chekov?
- 他体内的一块铅 - 错
- A piece of lead in his body. - Wrong.
- 他的意识杀死了他 - 如果你有答案,告诉我们!
- His mind killed him. - If you've got the answer, tell us!
物理现实符合普遍规律
The physical reality is consistent with universal laws.
当定律不起作用时,就没有现实
When the laws do not operate, there is no reality.
这一切都是不真实的
All of this is unreal.
你是什么意思?我检查了契科夫,他死了
What do you mean? I examined Chekov. He's dead.
你在我们无法信任的条件下进行了检查
You made your examination under conditions we cannot trust.
我们通过感官的反应来判断现实
We judge reality by the response of our senses.
一旦我们确信某种情况的真实性
Once we are convinced of the reality of a situation,
我们遵守它的规则
we abide by its rules.
我们判断子弹是实心的,枪♥支♥是真实的
We judge the bullets to be solid, the guns to be real.
因此,他们可以杀人
Therefore, they can kill.
契科夫死了是因为他相信子弹会杀死他?
Chekov is dead because he believed the bullets would kill him?
他可能真的死了,我们不知道
He may indeed be dead. We do not know.
但我们确实知道,梅尔克特人创造了这个环境
But we do know that the Melkotians created the situation.
如果我们不相信子弹是真实的,它们就不能杀死我们
If we do not believe that the bullets are real, they cannot kill us.
确实如此,我知道子弹是不真实的,因此它们不能伤害我
Exactly. I know the bullets are unreal, therefore they cannot harm me.
我们必须都非常确定才能救我们的性命
We must all be certain to save our lives.
- 不错 - 但那是不可能的
- Precisely. - But that's not possible.
- 总会有一些疑问 - 一丁点儿怀疑都会要了你的命
- There would always be some doubt. - The smallest doubt would kill you.
我们只是人类,史波克,我们没有你的发条心脏
We're just human beings, Spock. We don't have your clockwork ticker.
- 我们不能打开和关闭它 - 必须要
- We can't turn it on and off. - We must.
史波克,瓦肯的心灵融合
Spock, a Vulcan mind-meld.
很好,长官,轮机长?
Very well, sir. Engineer?
你的意识到我的意识
Your mind to my mind.
你的想法到我的想法
Your thoughts to my thoughts.
子弹是不真实的
The bullets are unreal.
没有实体
Without body.
它们只是幻觉
They are illusions only.
没有实质的阴影
Shadows without substance.
它们不会穿过你的身体
They will not pass through your body,
因为它们不存在
for they do not exist.
它们不存在
They do not exist.
不真实
Unreal.
只是表象
Appearances only.
他们是影子,假象
They are shadows. Illusions.
只是现实的幽灵
Nothing but ghosts of reality.
他们是谎言,谎言
They are lies. Falsehoods.
没有实体的幽灵
Spectres without body.
忽略他们
They are to be ignored.
舰长
Captain.
拔枪吧
Draw.
舰长,我…不明白
Captain, I... don't understand.
我也没有,他非常jian健康 kang
Neither do I. He's in perfect health.
- 我去哪儿了? - 似乎就在这里
- Where have I been? - Right here, it seems.
但是那个女孩,她是如此美丽,太真实了
But that girl. She was so beautiful. So real.
- 你还记得别的吗? - 没有了
- Do you remember anything else? - No.
这就解释了他为什么会在这里,什么都不是真的,除了那女孩
That explains why he was here. Nothing was real to him except the girl.
舰长,梅尔克特物体
Captain, the Melkotian object.
传感器读数
Sensor readings.
该物体正在发射极不稳定的射线
The object is emitting rays of a highly unstable nature.
拉响红色警报,偏转护盾全开
Sound Red Alert. Deflector shields on full.
枪手们,锁定目标
Gun crews, lock on target.
能量输出增加超过可测量的水平
Energy output increasing beyond measurable levels.
相位枪,待命开火
Phaser guns, stand by to fire.
它……它不见了,长官
It's... It's gone, sir.
- 损坏报告 - 没有,所有甲板全面运作
- Damage report. - None. All decks fully operational.
梅尔克特:柯克舰长
MELKOT: Captain Kirk.
你没有杀人
You did not kill.
- 这是你们种族的处理方式吗? - 是的
- Is this the way of your kind? - It is.
我们只有在别无选择的时候才会战斗,我们更喜欢和平
We fight only when there's no choice. We prefer peace.
我代表一个相信同样事物的生物联盟
I speak for an alliance of creatures who believe in the same thing.
我们已邀请你们加入我们,我们的使命是和平
We have sought you out to join us. Our mission is one of peace.
靠近我们的星球,欢迎你们,代表团会出来迎接你
Approach our planet. Be welcome. A delegation will come out to meet you.
我们的警告威胁已经结束
Our warning threats are over.
好极了,上尉,取消红色警报
Excellent. Lieutenant, cancel Red Alert.
- 继续原航线,曲速2 - 曲速2,长官
- Resume original course, warp 2. - Warp factor 2, sir.
舰长,我可以问个问题吗?如果太私人了,你不必回答
Captain, may I ask a question? You needn't answer if it's too personal.
我确定我能回答
I'm sure I'll be able to answer.
今天下午,你想杀人,是吗?
This afternoon, you wanted to kill, didn't you?
- 但他没有杀人,史波克先生 - 但他想,医生
- But he didn't kill, Mr. Spock. - But he wanted to, Doctor.
- 在你看来是这样吗? - 是的,舰长
- Is that the way it seemed to you? - Yes, Captain.
史波克先生,你说得很对,事实也正是如此
Mr. Spock, you're absolutely right. That's exactly the way it was.
人类,准备杀戮
Mankind, ready to kill.
那是1881年的情况了
That's the way it was in 1881.
我想知道人类是如何生存下来的
I wonder how humanity managed to survive.
我们克服了暴♥力♥的本能
We overcame our instinct for violence.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表