剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
没有错误
There has been no error.
麦考伊医生是对的,舰长
Dr. McCoy is correct, Captain.
思想的同一性正在发生
There is an identity of minds taking place
在外星人和罗曼上尉的思想之间
between the alien beings and the mind of Lieutenant Romaine.
他们的想法…正在变成她的想法
Their thoughts... are becoming hers.
舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk,
外星人不再保持距离了
the alien is no longer maintaining its distance.
继续规避动作,随时通知我,通话完毕
Continue evasive action. Keep me informed. Kirk out.
米拉一直试图告诉我,她提前看到了事情
Mira has tried to tell me all along that she was seeing things in advance.
你怎么不上报?
Why didn't you report it?
没人会报告太空病,我能想到的只有这个
You don't report space sickness. That's all I thought it was.
她看到了什么?
What did she see?
对船的第一次攻击
The first attack on the ship.
对阿尔法记忆的攻击和…
The attack on Memory Alpha and...
我们差点失去她的时候
the time we nearly lost her.
那些都是攻击者实施的行为
Those were all acts carried out by our attacker.
还有…
And...
还有…
And...
是的,斯科提
Yes, Scotty.
还有什么?
What else?
我一时想,还有别的什么
I thought for a moment there was something else,
但我想我错了
but I guess I was wrong.
他错了吗,上尉?
Was he wrong, Lieutenant?
是的,还有一次
Yes, there was one other time.
你看见什么了?
What did you see?
我看到了斯科提
I saw Scotty.
在哪里?
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
他在做什么?
What was he doing?
他快死了
He was dying.
现在我明白发生了什么
Now I understand what's been happening.
我一直在通过另一个思维看
I've been seeing through... another mind.
我被各种想法所淹没,而不是我自己的想法,它们控制着我
I've been flooded with thoughts, not my own, that control me.
哦,斯科提,斯科提,我宁愿死也不愿伤害你
Oh, Scotty, Scotty! I'd rather die than hurt you.
我宁愿死
I'd rather die.
现在好了
All right, now.
你在说什么死不死的话?
What's all this talk of dying?
他们三番五次地对我们发号♥施令
They've called the turn on us three out of four times.
任何人都不该遭受这些
That's a better average than anybody deserves.
现在轮到我们报仇了,我们要与他们战斗
It's our turn now. We'll fight them.
所以别再说什么死亡的事情了
So let's not hear anything more about dying.
[通讯器哔哔声]
[Communicator Bleeps]
我是柯克
Kirk here.
苏鲁[通过对讲机] 我是苏鲁,舰长,按照命令执行了所有的规避策略
Sulu [Over Intercom] Sulu, Captain. All evasion tactics carried out as ordered.
你取得了什么成功?
What success did you have?
没用,舰长
It's been useless, Captain.
以他们现在的力量,这一次他们会突破护盾的,舰长
At their present force, they will get through the shields this time, Captain.
曲速8,苏鲁先生
Warp 8, Mr. Sulu.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
他们很快就会到的
They'll be here very soon.
他们可能会像摧毁阿尔法记忆一样摧毁你我
They may destroy you and us as they did Memory Alpha.
你特别容易受到他们的意志的影响
You are especially susceptible to their will.
但我们有一次生存的机会
But we have one chance to survive.
不要反抗
Don't resist.
让他们开始通过你发挥作用
Let them begin to function through you.
如果我们能控制那一刻,我们就有机会
If we can control that moment, we have a chance.
你想试试吗?
Will you try?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
柯克舰长呼叫医学实验室
Captain Kirk to medical lab.
男人[通过对讲机] 这里是医学实验室,长官
Man [Over Intercom] Medical lab here, sir.
准备反重力测试装置
Prepare the antigrav test units.
我们走
Let's go.
注意,所有人员,注意
Attention, all personnel. Attention.
外星力量已经渗透进了这艘船
Alien force has penetrated the ship.
采取防御措施
Take defensive action.
[苏鲁通过广播] 所有人员注意,外星人已经渗透进了飞船
[Sulu On PA] Attention, all personnel. Attention, the alien being has penetrated the ship.
采取防御措施
Take defensive action.
战斗部署,安全条件3,入侵者警报
General quarters, security condition 3, intruder alert.
重复,战斗部署,安全条件3,入侵者警报
Repeat, general quarters, security condition 3, intruder alert.
一旦她进入重力室,所有舱门警戒
As soon as she has entered the gravity chamber, secure all ports.
别碰我,斯科提
Don't touch me, Scotty.
离远点
Stay away.
[低吼]
[Growls]
我们让她落入了敌手
We've lost her to them.
呆着别动!
Stay where you are!
这种状态下她可以杀了我们所有人
She could kill us all in this state.
她会的,除非我们能完成舰长的计划
She will unless we are able to complete what the captain has planned.
留在我们身边,米拉,请留下
Stay with us, Mira. Please stay.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
他们太强了
They are too strong.
不要迷失在他们面前,坚持住
Don't lose yourself to them. Hold on.
我是米拉·罗曼
I am Mira Romaine.
我将成为我选择成为的人
I will be who I choose to be.
我将会…
I will...
离远点,斯科提!
Stay away, Scotty!
他们和我在一起
They are with me.
他们会杀了你
They will kill you.
别让他们这么做
You won't let them.
她无法阻止我们
She cannot stop us.
你无法阻止它
You cannot prevent it.
米拉,米拉!
Mira. Mira!
舰长
Captain.
说话的不是米拉
That's not Mira talking.
我们现在必须直接对付他们
Captain, we must deal with them directly now.
当她还保留着部分自我时,我们可以与他们交谈
While she still retains partial identity, we can speak to them.
他们会用她的声音回答
They will answer using her voice.
我是星舰企业号♥的詹姆斯柯克舰长
I'm Captain James Kirk of the spaceship Enterprise.
你们听得懂吗?
Do you understand?
是的,我们能听懂
Yes, we understand you.
有个人我们已经寻找了一千年
We have searched for a millennium for one
通过他,我们能看,能说,能听,能过上自己的生活
through whom we can see and speak and hear and live out our lives.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们来自泽塔
We are from Zetar.
那是所有类人生命都被摧毁的行星之一
That is one of the planets where all humanoid life was destroyed.
你不可能来自泽塔
You can't be from Zetar.
那里的所有生命很久以前就被毁灭了
All life was destroyed there long ago.
是的,所有的物质生命都被摧毁了
Yes, all corporeal life was destroyed.
那你是什么?
Then what are you?
泽塔最后100人的欲望、希望、思想和意志
The desires, the hopes, the mind and the will of the last 100 of Zetar.
我们生命的力量无法被消灭
The force of our life could not be wiped out.
万物皆灭
All things die.
在适当的时候
At the proper time.
我们的星球正在死亡
Our planet was dying.
我们决心活下去
We were determined to live on.
在我们计划离开的关键时刻,一场突如其来的最终灾难将我们击垮
At the peak of our plans to go, a sudden final disaster struck us down.
但我们生命的力量幸存了下来
But the force of our lives survived.
终于,我们找到了一个可以让我们度过余生的人
At last we have found someone through whom we can live it out.
你所占据的人的身体有自己的生活要过
The body of the one you inhabit has its own life to lead.
她会接受我们的
She will accept ours.
她不会
She will not.
她在为自己的身份而战
She is fighting for her own identity.
她的头脑会接受我们的想法
Her mind will accept our thoughts.
我们的生命将得到满足
Our lives will be fulfilled.
她会像阿尔法记忆上的人那样吗?
Will she learn the way the people on Memory Alpha learned?
我们不想杀人
We did not wish to kill.
但你确实杀人了
But you did kill.
不,反抗我们杀了那些人
No. Resisting us killed those people.
我们没有杀死他们
We did not kill them.
你的生存代价太高了
The price of your survival is too high.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表