剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
他们是追随者,没有他们,邪恶就无法蔓延
They are followers. Without them, evil cannot spread.
他们是孩子
They're children.
企业号♥上的430名男女
430 men and women on the Enterprise
和飞船本身都受到这些儿童的威胁
and the ship itself are endangered by these children.
他们不知道自己在做什么坏事
They don't know the evil they're doing.
也许这是真的
Perhaps that is true.
但是他们内心的邪恶正在迅速蔓延
But the evil within them is spreading fast
除非我们能找到一种方法来去除它...
and unless we can find a way to remove it...
我们将不得不杀死他们
We'll have to kill them.
- 柯克舰长? - 这是什么?
- Captain Kirk? - What is it?
我奉命逮捕你和史波克
I have been instructed to place you and Spock under arrest.
- 根据谁的命令? - 星际舰队司令部,长官
- By whose order? - Starfleet Command, sir.
你从哪里听到的这个命令,少尉?
Where did you hear this order, Ensign?
听我说,这个命令是假的,我希望你们回到你们的岗位
Listen to me. This order is false. I want you to return to your stations.
很抱歉,但我必须坚持你和史波克和我一起去拘留区
Sorry, but I must insist you and Spock come with me to the detention section.
少尉,听我说
Ensign, listen to me.
不要强迫我杀了你,长官,如果有必要,我会的
Do not force me to kill you, sir. I will if I have to.
- 你能安静地过来吗? - 这个命令是假的,少尉
- Will you come peacefully? - This is a false order, Ensign.
- 我从来没有违抗过命令 - 我知道
- I have never disobeyed an order. - I know that.
- 但是船上有一个外星人 - 我不能违抗
- But there's an alien aboard the ship. - I cannot disobey.
- 你要违抗这个命令!- 星际舰队取代你的命令
- You will disobey this order! - Starfleet supersedes your order.
够了
Enough.
带这些人去拘禁,在舰桥上和我汇合
Take these men to detention and join me on the bridge.
企业号♥永远不会到达马科斯十二号♥,它不会降落在那里
Enterprise will never reach Marcos XII. It will not land there.
- 船员们会带我们去,他们相信 - 船员...不明白
- The crew will take us. They believe. - The crew... does not understand.
当他们明白了,他们就不会带你去那里
When they understand, they won't take you there.
- 他们会的!- 我们要去马科斯!
- They will! - We are going to Marcos!
我们要去跟随我们的朋友
We're going to follow our friend.
你们的朋友?那个偷渡者在哪里?他为什么躲起来?
Your friend? Where is that stowaway? Why does he hide?
如果我们呼叫他,他会来的
He will come if we call him.
我们不需要他,我们不怕你
We don't need him. We're not afraid of you.
好,我很高兴你们不怕我
Good. I'm glad you're not afraid of me.
但你们的领导者害怕,他怕什么?
But your leader is afraid. What's he afraid of?
- 他不怕任何人 - 或任何东西
- He's not afraid of anybody. - Or anything.
他害怕被人看到
He's afraid to be seen.
当船员们看到和听到他时
And when the crew sees and hears him,
他们会明白他不是他们的朋友,他们不会跟随他
they'll understand he is not their friend, and they won't follow him.
- 他是我们的朋友 - 那就让他现身
- He is our friend. - Then let him show himself.
让他出来,让他证明他是我的朋友
Bring him out. Let him prove that he is my friend
我会...我会跟随他到宇宙的尽头
and I'll... I'll follow him to the end of the universe.
不!
No!
史波克先生,回放孩子们
Mr. Spock. Play back the chant
为召唤戈尔甘而唱的圣歌♥
the children sang to summon up the Gorgan.
冰雹,冰雹,火和雪
Hail, hail, fire and snow,
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me.
冰雹,冰雹,火和雪
Hail, hail, fire and snow,
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me.
现在是看清世界本来面目的时候了
The time has come to see the world as it is.
来吧
Come on.
谁召见了我?
Who has summoned me?
是我,戈尔根,我的野兽走了
I did, Gorgan. My beast has gone.
它在现实的光芒下失去了力量,我又能指挥了
It lost its power in the light of reality. I command again.
我在这里命令你
And I ordered you here.
不,舰长,我在这里指挥
No, Captain. I command here.
我的追随者是坚强、忠诚和顺从的
My followers are strong and faithful and obedient.
这就是为什么我们无论走到哪里都会带走属于我们的东西
That's why we take what is ours wherever we go.
你从那些不认识你的人那里拿走
You take from those who do not know you.
而我们认识你
And we know you.
- 那你知道我一定会赢 - 如果我们联合起来对抗你就不会
- Then you know I must win. - Not if we join together to fight you.
愚蠢,你会被毁灭的
Foolish. You will be destroyed.
我想请你加入我,但你很温柔
I would ask you to join me, but you are gentle.
这是一个致命的弱点
And that is a grave weakness.
- 我们也非常强大 - 力量被温柔抵消
- We are also very strong. - Strength is canceled by gentleness.
你充满了善良,比如你不能被改变
You are full of goodness. Such as you cannot be changed.
你就像父母们一样,你必须被消灭
You were like the parents. You must be eliminated.
孩子们,我有你们在提拉库斯上的照片,你们想看看吗?
Children, I have pictures of you on Triacus. Would you like to see?
史波克先生?图片呢?
Mr. Spock? The pictures?
我禁止
I forbid it.
- 你为什么要害怕它? - 我没有害怕
- Why should you fear it? - I fear nothing.
正如我们听说的,史波克先生,照片,孩子们在等着
So we were told. Mr. Spock, the pictures. The children are waiting.
他们不会帮我们运送,他们反对我们
They would not help transport us. They were against us.
他们必须被消灭
They had to be eliminated.
汤米的父亲本来要毁灭你,但他为时已晚
Tommy's father would have destroyed you, but he was too late.
你也来不及了,善良的人总是这样
You were also too late. The kind ones always are.
并非总是如此,这次不是
Not always. Not this time.
你不能隐瞒他们,他们就像我们一样能看到你
You can't hide from them. They see you as we see you.
他们知道你是什么
They know what you are.
- 孩子们也会学习 - 你们是我未来的将军
- Even the children learn. - You are my future generals.
我们可以一起组建追随者大军,去你们的岗位上
Together we can raise armies of followers. Go to your posts.
第一次伟大的胜利就在我们身上,你会看到的
The first great victories are upon us. You will see.
我们在马科斯十二号♥上有数百万朋友
We have millions of friends on Marcos XIII.
我们将消灭所有反对我们的人
We shall exterminate all who oppose us.
我们的目标不能被那些不同意
Our purpose cannot be contaminated by those who disagree,
不理解的人污染
who do not understand.
- 他们必须被消灭 - 不要害怕
- They must be annihilated. - Don't be afraid.
看看他
Look at him.
没有你们这些孩子,他就什么都不是
Without you children, he's nothing.
邪恶依然存在于他的内心
The evil remains within him.
我命令你们!我命令你们!
I command you! I command you!
去你们的岗位,履行你们的职责,否则我会摧毁你们
To your posts. Carry out your duties or I will destroy you.
你将被扫到一边为强者让路
You will be swept aside to make way for the strong.
看看他到底有多丑,看着他,不要害怕
Look how ugly he really is. Look at him and don't be afraid.
死亡,你们都去死,你们都去死
Death. Death to you all. Death to you all.
你们都去死
Death to you all.
没事了
It's all right.
他们在哭,我不知道是怎么回事,但很乐意看到
They're crying. I don't know how it happened, but it's good to see.
没事了,没事了,不是吗,医生?
It's all right. It's all right, isn't it, Doctor?
是的,没事了
Yes, it's all right.
我们现在可以帮助他们了
We can help them now.
- 马科斯十二号♥就在前面,长官 - 调转航向,苏鲁先生
- Marcos XII dead ahead, sir. - Reverse course, Mr. Sulu.
航线已调转,舰长
Course reversed, Captain.
- 设定去星际基地4的航线 - 是的,长官
- Set course for Starbase 4. - Yes, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表