剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
船上设备的测试表明没有内部辐射损伤的迹象,科尔曼医生
Tests with the ship's equipment shows no signs of internal radiation damage, Doctor Coleman.
莱斯特博士的工作人员在昏迷和临死前不是变得神志不清了吗?
Didn't Dr. Lester's staff become delirious before they went off and died?
是的,舰长,是的
Yes, Captain. Yes.
莱斯特博士可能是被相位枪击晕的
Dr. Lester could be suffering from a phaser stun
根据我对症状的观察,吉姆
as far as the symptoms I can detect, Jim.
科尔曼医生,麦考伊医生在企业号♥上
Docotr Coleman, Docotr McCoy has had a great deal of experience
有过大量的辐射暴露经验
with radiation exposure on board the Enterprise.
我以他的意见为指导
I am guided by his opinion.
莱斯特博士和她的工作人员在我的监督下已经两年了
Dr. Lester and her staff have been under my supervision for two years now.
如果你不听我的建议
If you don't follow my recommendations,
她的健康或死亡将是你的责任
responsibility for her health or her death will be yours.
麦考伊医生,抱歉
Doctor McCoy, I'm sorry,
我要把你从病例中移出,把它交给科尔曼医生
but I'm going to have to take you off the case and turn it over to Doctor Coleman.
你不能这样做!
You can't do this!
在这艘船上,我的医疗权是最大的
On this ship my medical authority is final!
科尔曼医生想承担全部责任,让他来吧
Doctor Coleman wants to assume the full responsibility. Let him do it.
我不允许的
I won't allow it.
就这么定了!
It's done!
科尔曼医生,你的病人
Docotr Coleman, your patient.
科尔曼医生,你不应该用镇静剂让病人休息吗?
Doctor Coleman, didn't you suggest a sedation to rest the patient?
是的,舰长
Yes, Captain.
没有必要,吉姆,你没看到她正在苏醒吗?
It's not necessary, Jim. Can't you see she's coming around?
科尔曼医生
Docotr Coleman.
护士,注射镇静剂
Nurse, administer the sedative.
现在用镇静剂并不明智,舰长
A sedative is not wise at this time, Captain.
查佩尔护士,这是命令
Nurse Chapel, you have your orders.
查佩尔护士,按照说明操作
Nurse Chapel, follow your instructions.
哦,不,我真的在失去弃企业号♥的指挥权吗?
Oh no. Am I really losing command of the Enterprise?
不,哦,不,噩梦,噩梦
No. Oh, no. Bad dream. Bad dream.
[柯克]詹姆斯·柯克正在珍妮丝·莱斯特的身体中恢复知觉
[KIRK] James Kirk is returning to consciousness in the body of Janice Lester.
企业号♥正在前往下一个任务
The Enterprise is proceeding to its next mission,
按照我接过指挥前设定的航线
on the course set before I took over command.
现在,我花在研究飞船运作的每一个细节上的多年时间将得到检验
Now the years I spent studying every single detail of the ship's operation will be tested.
有了一点经验,我就不会被怀疑了
With a little experience, I will be invulnerable to suspicion.
我终于得到我该得的了
At last I attain what is my just due.
星舰的指挥权
Command of a starship.
几个月的准备工作现在终于取得了成果
All the months of preparation now come to fruition.
航线,契科夫先生
Course, Mr. Chekov.
127,标记8
127, mark 8.
苏鲁先生,将速度设置为曲速2级
Mr. Sulu, set speed at warp factor 2.
曲速2级,长官
Warp factor 2, sir.
契科夫先生,绘制一条去贝尼西亚殖民地的航线
Mr. Chekov, plot a course for the Benecia Colony.
直达贝尼西亚的航线,373,标记8
Direct course to Benecia, 373, mark 8.
以我们现在的速度到殖民地还要多久?
How long to the colony at our present speed?
48小时,长官
48 hours, sir.
苏鲁先生,设定到殖民地的航线
Mr. Sulu, set course for the colony.
373,标记8
373, mark 8.
是,长官,373标记8
Aye, sir. 373 mark 8.
舰长,这将耽搁我们在御夫座β的工作
Captain, that will delay our work at Beta Aurigae.
意味着要逆转航线
It means reversing course.
是的,没办法
Yes, it can't be helped.
我们必须把莱斯特医生带到可以接受治疗的地方
We must take Dr. Lester to a place where she can be treated.
我可以指出星际基地2在直达我们目的地的航线上吗?
May I point out that Starbase 2 is on the direct route to our destination?
到星际基地2还要多久?
How long to Starbase 2?
72小时,舰长
72 hours, Captain.
多24小时太久了
That's 24 hours too long.
莱斯特博士的病情越来越严重
Dr. Lester's condition is increasingly serious.
继续当前的航线
Continue present course.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
长官,如果诊断莱斯特医生的病是关键问题
Sir, if the diagnosis of Dr. Lester's illness is the critical problem,
那么贝尼西亚殖民地绝对不适合她
then the Benecia Colony is definitely not the place for her.
他们的医疗设施非常简陋
Their medical facilities are the most primitive.
他们必须得提供服务
They will have to serve.
星际基地2设施非常完善
Starbase 2 is fully equipped
而且配备必要的专家
and staffed with the necessary specialists
能确定博士到底出了什么问题
to determine exactly what is wrong with the doctor.
这对你的决定不重要吗?
Is that not crucial to your decision?
谢谢,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
但如果莱斯特博士死了,这些设施毫无用处
But the facilities will be of little use if Dr. Lester's dead.
时间就是生命,继续当前航线
Time is of the essence. Continue present course.
以最大速度,星际基地2仍然可以应付紧急情况
At maximum speed, Starbase 2 would still meet the emergency.
舰长,我要通知星际舰队指挥部计划改变吗?
Captain, shall I advise Starfleet Command of the change of plan?
没有下令改变计划,上尉
No change of plan has been ordered, Lieutenant.
只是我们要稍微迟一点到达御夫座β
Our arrival at Beta Aurigae will merely be delayed.
我们对该双星系统的引力研究不会受到影响
Our gravitational studies of that binary system will not suffer,
而且也许能挽救一个人的生命!
and a life may be saved!
这对企业号♥来说并不是不寻常的程序
That is not unusual procedure for the Enterprise.
长官,我认为必须通知星际舰队
Sir, I believe Starfleet will have to be notified
我们与星舰波将金号♥的会合不会如期进行
that our rendezvous with the starship Potemkin will not take place as scheduled.
史波克先生,如果你专注于你负责的领域
Mr. Spock, if you'd concentrate on the areas for which you are responsible,
星际舰队司令部早就知道了
Starfleet Command would've been informed already.
由于这些事务通常由舰长直接与星际舰队处理
Since the captain usually deals directly with Starfleet in these matters,
我认为我的建议可能会被视为干涉
I assumed that my suggestions might be deemed interference.
将延迟告知星际舰队,上尉
Inform Starfleet of the delay, Lieutenant.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
继续当前航线
Continue present course.
将速度提高到曲速6级
Increase speed to warp factor 6.
我的记录可以为我作证
I'll let my record speak for me.
你为什么这么生气?
Why are you being so defensive?
我把你从病例中移出,并不表示批评你
There's no implied criticism of you in my order to remove you from the case.
这不是我在这里的原因
That is not the reason I'm here.
我在这里是因为科尔曼医生的记录表明他无能
I'm here because Doctor Coleman's record states that he's incompetent.
那是你个人的看法
That's the opinion of an individual.
不,那是星舰指挥部的看法
No, sir. That is the opinion of Starfleet Command.
我向他们核实了
I checked with them.
科尔曼医生因管理无能
Docotr Coleman was removed from his post
而被解除其船上首席医疗官的职务
as Chief Medical Officer of his ship for administrative incompetence.
这里不需要管理职责
There are no administrative duties required here.
也不需要公然的医疗事故
As well as flagrant medical blunders.
晋升和降职可能是政♥治♥操纵,你知道的,老骨头
Promotions and demotions can be politically maneuvered. You know that, Bones.
在星际舰队总部不可能,舰长!
Not in Starfleet Headquarters, Captain!
当然在军医署也不可能
And certainly not in the Surgeon General's office.
恐怕命令就是如此
I'm afraid the order will have to stand.
我只能说科尔曼医生的经历和星球上发生的事
I can only say that Doctor Coleman's experience with what happened on the planet
必须是这里的决定因素
had to be the deciding factor here.
我相信你能意识到这一点
I'm sure that you can appreciate that.
我意识到了你要做出决定的事实
I appreciate the fact that you had a decision to make.
我现在也要做个决定,吉姆
I also find myself in that position now, Jim,
我要你来报到做个检查
and I'm asking you to report for an examination.
为什么?你的依据是什么?
Why? What do you base that on?
出现了情绪不稳定和不稳定的心理态度
Development of emotional instability and erratic mental attitudes
自从从那个星球回来后
since returning from that planet.
你的指控永远不会成立
You'll never make that charge stick.
任何傻瓜都能看出你为什么要这样做
Any fool can see why you're doing this.
我会让星际舰队指挥部来判断我的动机
I'll let Starfleet Command be the judge of my motives.
我不会服从这种小小的报复行为
I won't submit to this petty search for revenge!
但你要服从星际舰队的规定
But you will submit to Starfleet regulations,
他们说船上的外科医生需要全面检查
and they state that the ship's surgeon will require full examination
任何他怀疑的船员,包括舰长
of any crew member that he has doubts about, including the captain.
[通讯器发出哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
我是柯克舰长
Captain Kirk here.
我是苏鲁,舰长
Sulu here, Captain.
星际舰队指挥部要求提供延误的更多详细信息
Starfleet Command is requesting additional details on the delay.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
脉搏压…
Pulse pressure ...
…血量,身体机能正常,那我为什么在这里?
...blood count, all body functions normal, then why am I here?
麦考伊医生?
Doctor McCoy?
麦考伊医生…
Doctor McCoy ...
你最好安静一点
Quiet would be best for you.
麦考伊医生呢?
Where's Doctor McCoy?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表