剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
小伙子们,你们好吗?我没想到我会再见到你
How are you, boys? I didn't think I'd see you again.
女人:比利!
WOMAN: Billy!
哦,比利!
Oh, Billy!
我就知道他们不能把你赶走
I knew they couldn't keep you away.
- 你知道? - 拜托
- You knew that? - Come on.
- 也许你不该在这儿 - 错过见你的机会?
- Maybe you shouldn't have. - And miss the chance to see you?
这是疯狂的冒险,摩根·厄普在这里
It's taking crazy chances with Morgan Earp here.
是的,当然,那人见人就杀
Yes, of course. The man who kills on sight.
摩根·厄普
Morgan Earp.
既然我们已经看到死亡是这种情况下的一个现实
Since we have seen that death is the one reality in this situation,
我郑重建议你重新找个位置
I seriously suggest you reseat yourself.
两只手都不要动
Without moving a muscle of either hand.
否则将使你卷入所谓的“快速拔枪”
That would involve you in what was called "the fast draw".
它引发了不幸的事件
It initiated unfortunate events.
- 你们要和平常一样的吗? - 是的,半加仑苏格兰威士忌
- You boys want your usual? - Yes. A half a gallon of Scotch.
你知道我们只有波旁威士忌,或玉米威士忌
You know we only got bourbon. Or corn whiskey.
我希望一切都结束了,我今天早上看到维吉尔在外面巡逻
I wish it was all over. I saw Virgil out patrolling this morning.
我们总是可以指望维吉尔
We can always count on Virgil.
他们一直吹嘘要把克兰顿兄弟赶出去
They've been boasting about chasing the Clantons out.
我猜你现在要给他们点颜色看看,是吗?
I guess you'll show them now, won't you?
我认为我们没有任何选择
I don't think we're going to have any choice.
- 别让这个人♥渣♥玷污了你 - 别碰她!
- You'll dirty yourself with this scum. - Get your hands off her!
好吧,我们不想惹任何麻烦
All right. We don't want any trouble.
- 那你来我的镇上做什么? - 别烦我们,厄普先生
- Then what are you doing in my town? - Just leave us alone, Mr. Earp.
你们五个,你们希望我拔枪,不是吗?好的,我会的
Five of you. You'd like me to draw, wouldn't you? All right. I will.
很快
Soon enough.
很快
Soon enough.
我相信他实际上是想挑起与契科夫先生的争端
I believe he was actually trying to provoke a dispute with Mr. Chekov.
真险,艾克,幸好他们不是两个人
Close, Ike. Lucky there wasn't two of them.
大概吧
I guess so.
西尔维亚说得对,他们一直在恶语相向
Sylvia's right. They've been badmouthing something fierce.
你们看着点
You boys watch it.
我们会盯着的,密切观察一切
We shall watch it, and everything, extremely closely.
比利,你真好
Billy, you were wonderful.
呃……契科夫先生?
Um... Mr. Chekov?
你知道我们总是应该与当地人保持良好的关系
You know we're always supposed to maintain good relations with natives.
小姐...
Young lady...
小姐...- 是的,艾克
- Young lady... - Yes, Ike.
如果你不介意的话,我想单独和先生...比利谈谈
I'd like to talk to Mr... to Billy alone if you don't mind.
好的,我明白
All right. I understand.
比利·克莱伯恩,你要小心
Billy Claiborne, you be careful.
契科夫先生,你要小心
Mr. Chekov, you be careful.
史波克先生,除了我们的手♥枪♥,我们没有改变
Mr. Spock, except for our handguns, we haven't changed.
- 还有他们将我们视为克兰顿兄弟 - 我不认为那是件坏事
- Yet they see us as the Clantons. - I don't think that's such a bad thing.
- 时间还早 - 我们知道什么?
- The day is still young. - What have we got?
我们在1881年10月26日的亚利桑那州的墓碑镇
We're in Tombstone, Arizona, October 26th, 1881.
OK畜栏枪战那天,而我们是克兰顿兄弟
The day of the gunfight at OK Corral. And we're the Clantons.
摩根·厄普去告诉他的兄弟们我们在这儿
Morgan Earp is telling his brothers we're here.
如果这是某种历史重演
And if this is some sort of a replay of history,
厄普兄弟将在今天下午5:00在OK畜栏杀死克兰顿兄弟
the Earps will kill the Clantons at the OK Corral at 5:00 this afternoon.
今天下午5:00我们不要去OK畜栏
We're not going to be at the OK Corral at 5:00 this afternoon.
你,酒保,埃德,你呃…你说你认识我们
You. Bartender. Ed. You er... you claim you know us.
我没有夸大其词,就这么发生了
I ain't making no big claims. It just so happens.
- 仔细看看我 - 是的
- Take a close look at me. - Yeah.
- 你觉得我是谁? - 艾克·克兰顿,你认为是谁?
- Who do you think I am? - Ike Clanton. Who do you think?
我知道这难以理解,但我是詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长
I know this is hard to understand, but I'm Captain James T. Kirk.
这些人是我的船员,我们不是真的在这里,我们来自未来
These men are my crew. We're not really here. We're from the future.
我们还没有出生
We haven't been born yet.
摸摸我衬衫的布料
Feel the material in my shirt.
现在摸摸你衬衫的布料
Now feel the material in your own shirt.
你注意到有什么不同吗?
Do you notice any difference?
没有
No.
- 这些衣服看起来和你的像吗? - 不完全像
- Do these clothes look like yours? - Not exactly.
- 你见过这样的衣服吗? - 当然,在克兰顿家的人身上
- Have you ever seen clothes like this? - Sure. On the Clantons.
- 你们克兰顿家的人很会开玩笑 - 我不是在开玩笑
- You Clantons are great with jokes. - I'm not joking.
厄普家的人从不开玩笑
The Earps never joke.
我不是在开玩笑!我不是艾克·克兰顿!
I'm not joking! I'm not Ike Clanton!
随你怎么说,艾克,我认为你是谁并不重要
Anything you say, Ike. Don't matter who I think you are.
你的问题是,怀亚特·厄普认为你是谁?
Your problem is, who does Wyatt Earp think you are?
早上好,我是詹姆斯·柯克,这里有个误会
Good morning. I'm James Kirk. There's been a misunderstanding.
我不知道你想耍什么花招,
I don't know what you're trying to pull,
但我们警告过你别再在镇上露出你的丑恶嘴脸了
but we warned you not to show your ugly face in town again.
- 我想和你谈谈这个 - 我们谈完了,克兰顿
- I wanted to talk to you about that. - We're done talking, Clanton.
- 但这里有个误会,我...- 再给你一次机会,最后一次
- But there's been a mistake. I... - One more chance. Your last.
你必须在今晚5:00之前让你的偷马队出城
You've got until 5:00 tonight to get your horse-stealing crew out of town.
沿着路一直走
All the way.
- 是的,我们不想打架 - 我一直说你胆小
- Yes. We don't want a fight. - I always said you was yellow.
我想再次试着使你理解
I'll make one more attempt to get through to you.
我不叫克兰顿,我叫柯克
My name is not Clanton. It's Kirk.
- 我们听到了你的笑话 - 我不是在开玩笑
- We heard the talk about your jokes. - I'm not joking.
当然,好吧,很高兴见到你,柯克先生
Sure. Well, I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Kirk.
- 拔枪,克兰顿 - 不是我,厄普先生
- Draw, Clanton. - Not me, Mr. Earp.
- 不是你你拔枪就是我拔枪 - 不,怀亚特
- You draw or I will. - No, Wyatt.
让我来,时机一到,我会让他付出代价
Let me. When the time comes, I'll pay him for this.
我们不想有任何麻烦,我们会合作的
We don't want any trouble. We'll cooperate.
5:00,克兰顿,明白了吗?
5:00, Clanton. Is that clear?
如果你在5:01在城里,我们会杀了你们每个人,不管你拔不拔枪
If you're in town at 5:01, we'll kill every one of you whether you draw or not.
明白了吗?
Is that clear?
- 怎么了? - 他们怎么称呼那种东西?火?
- What's the matter? - What do they call that stuff? Fire?
陶斯闪电,试试看,它被认为是药用的
Taos Lightning. Try some. It was considered medicinal.
他们应该给它贴上标签,“仅供外用”
They ought to label it, "For external use only."
需要一点时间适应,事实上,人会慢慢喜欢上它
It just takes a bit of getting used to. Actually, a man could grow fond of it.
我不愿去想它对你的胃有什么影响。
I hate to think what it's doing to your stomach.
还有你的反应速度,从现在开始,我们需要快速反应
And your reflexes. We'll need fast reflexes from now on.
- 没有与厄普兄弟谈判 - 是的,要是我们有一把相位枪
- There's no negotiating with the Earps. - Aye. If we only had a phaser.
或者通讯器
Or a communicator.
当我们被传送回船上时,看厄普兄弟的反应会很有趣
It would be a pleasure to watch those Earps as we beamed back to the ship.
- 我们可以做一个吗? - 不可能的
- Could we make one? - Impossible.
没有金属合金或能源来制♥造♥我们的设备
There are no metal alloys or power sources to make our devices.
我们得要寻找同时代的解决方案
We're going to have to seek contemporary solutions.
- 契科夫呢?-契科夫先生在恋爱
- Where's Chekov? - Mr. Chekov is involved.
你不应该回镇里
You shouldn't have come back to town.
摩根会杀了你,因为他想要得到我
Morgan will kill you because he wants me.
用他过时的武器?
With his outdated weapon?
如果他向我开枪,我让开就行了
If he shoots at me, I'll just step out of the way.
你可以拿它开玩笑,我见过他们的行动,尤其是摩根
You can joke about it. I've seen them in action. Especially Morgan.
很多人和事都试图杀死我,你会惊讶的
A lot of people and things have tried to kill me. You'd be surprised.
契科夫先生……我是说比利,来吧
Mr. Chekov... I mean Billy. Come along.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
比利?
Billy?
拜托,不要靠近他
Please. Don't even go near him.
先生们
Gentlemen.
- 我们去哪? - 锻炼一下勇气
- Where are we going? - To exercise the better part of valor.
问题解决了,一个力场
That settles that. A force field.
[钟声]
[CLOCK CHIMES]
梅尔克特人不会允许我们离开这个城镇
The Melkotians are not going to permit us to leave this town.
- 如果我们能和飞船取得联♥系♥就好了 - 但它在哪儿?
- If we could only contact the ship. - But where is it?
如果是你在操控,你会做什么?
If you were in charge of it, what would you be doing?
我会使用传感器,试图定位我们
I'd be using the sensors, trying to locate us.
很好,如果我们能找我们到被传送下来的地方
Good. If we could find the place where we beamed down,
飞船可能会传送我们上去
the ship might beam us up.
- 让我们到那里去 - 我们不知道它在哪里
- Let's get there. - We can't know where it is.
1,000英里内的任何地方
Anywhere within 1,000 miles.
史波克,试着找出一条出去的路,别再解释我们为什么不能出去了
Spock, try to find a way out and quit explaining why we can't get out.
考虑到我们必须在5:00之前找到那个方法
We have until 5:00 to find that way. Consider this.
手头有哪些1881年的材料
What materials were on hand in 1881
可以帮助我们按照厄普兄弟的方式来对抗他们?
that could help us fight the Earps on their own terms?
- 我们有这些 - 他们给我们那些东西来处决我们
- We have these. - They gave us those to execute us.
我们必须让厄普兄弟停止活动
We have to put the Earps out of action.
现在有什么东西可以帮助我们摆脱这个陷阱吗?
Does anything exist here and now that could help us out of this trap?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表