剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
吉姆和史波克是在联邦的命令下行动的。
Jim and Spock were operating under Federation orders.
[柯克呻♥吟♥]
[KIRK GROANING]
我的脖子感觉像是被扭断了。
My neck feels like it's been twisted off.
这是给你的瓦肯死亡之握。
That's the Vulcan death grip for you.
没有瓦肯死亡之握这样的东西。
There's no such thing as a Vulcan death grip.
哦,但罗慕伦人不知道这一点。
Oh, but the Romulans don't know that.
确实骗过了医生们。
Sure fooled the doctors.
你冒了很大的风险,他们没有开始尸检。
You took a big chance that they didn't start an autopsy.
至于其他船员,我还是死了。
As far as the rest of crew is concerned, I'm still dead.
为什么?
Why?
这就是整个化妆舞会的目的。
That's what this whole masquerade was about.
让企业号♥和联盟摆脱困境。
To keep the Enterprise and the Federation off the hook.
因此,如果出现任何问题
So that if any thing went wrong
你会受到指责。
you would be the one to blame.
老骨头,
Bones,
我要你为手术做准备。
I want you to prepare for surgery.
做什么的?
What for?
麦考伊 [通过对讲机]:医务室呼叫舰桥。
McCOY [OVER INTERCOM]: Sickbay to bridge.
我是斯科特,医生。
Scott here, doctor.
斯科特先生,你能到医务室报告吗?
Mr. Scott, will you report to Sickbay?
医务室?这种时候我不能离开舰桥。
Sickbay? I can't leave the bridge at a time like this.
你必须来,这事很紧急。
You have to, it's urgent.
我们被准备攻击我们的敌舰包围,
We're surrounded by enemy vessels ready to attack us,
我不知道还有什么比这更紧急。
I don't know of anything more urgent than that.
我知道。
Well, I do.
斯科特先生,拜托。
Mr. Scott, please.
好的,医生。
All right, doctor.
最好是重要的事。斯科特完毕。
It better be important. Scott out.
好的,医生,什么事这么紧急--?
All right, doctor, what's so urgent that--?
舰长。
Captain.
柯克舰长。
Captain Kirk.
是的。
Yes.
好吧,你自己看起来就像是魔鬼,不过你是活的。
Well, you look like the devil himself, but as long as you're alive.
这到底是怎么回事?
What's it all about?
那些罗慕伦军官还在船上吗?
Are those Romulan officers still aboard the ship?
他们在禁闭室,长官。
They're in the brig, sir.
我需要一件罗慕伦制♥服♥。
I'll need a Romulan uniform.
是的,我很乐意。
Aye. It'll be a pleasure.
[门打开和关闭]
[DOORS OPEN AND CLOSE]
指挥官:我为你准备了特别的瓦肯菜肴。
COMMANDER: I've had special Vulcan dishes prepared for you.
我希望它们是你喜欢的。
I hope they're to your liking.
我很受宠若惊,指挥官。
I'm very flattered, commander.
毫无疑问,你船上的美食
There is no doubt that the cuisine aboard your vessel
远优于企业号♥。
is far superior to that of the Enterprise.
这确实有非常强大的招聘吸引力。
It is, indeed, a very powerful recruiting inducement.
我们还有其他奖励。
We have other inducements.
史波克到底在干什么?
What the devil is Spock doing?
是什么耽误了他?
What's delaying him?
我希望我知道。
I wish I knew.
斯科提,你确定我们和史波克的通讯畅通吗?
Scotty, are you sure we have a clear channel to Spock?
是的,长官。毫无疑问。
Aye, sir. No doubt of it.
那我们不能再等了。准备好让我登上旗舰。
Then we can't wait any longer. Prepare to beam me aboard the flagship.
斯科提:但是史波克先生还没有设置正确的坐标。
SCOTTY: But Mr. Spock hasn't set the proper coordinates yet.
- 没办法,斯科提。 - 你冒着很大的风险,吉姆。
- Can't be helped, Scotty. - You're taking an awful chance, Jim.
只要别把我放到舱壁里,传送。
Just don't put me inside a bulkhead. Energize.
百夫长,对不起,不允许任何人--
Centurion, I'm sorry, no one is allowed--
我刚刚成功逃离了联邦船只。
I have just effected an escape from the Federation vessel.
我有给塔尔副指挥官的信息。他在哪里?
I have information for Sub-Commander Tal. Where is he?
他在控制中心,百夫长。
He's in control central, centurion.
好的。我会向他提及你的警觉性。回到你的岗位。
Good. I shall mention your alertness to him. Return to your duty.
谢谢你,百夫长。
Thank you, centurion.
你在星际舰队一无所有
You have nothing in Starfleet
无家可归。
to which to return.
我给--
I off--
我们给你提供一个选择
We offer you an alternative.
我们会为你找到一个地方,
We will find a place for you,
如果你愿意的话。
if you wish it.
一个地方?
A place?
与我一起。
With me.
罗慕伦女性不像瓦肯女性。
Romulan women are not like Vulcan females.
我们不致力于...
We are not dedicated to...
...纯逻辑
...pure logic
和冷漠无情。
and the sterility of non-emotion.
我们的人♥民♥是战士,
Our people are warriors,
通常是野蛮人。
often savage.
但我们还有许多其他令人愉快的事情。
But we are also many other pleasant things.
我没注意到罗慕伦社会的这一方面。
I was not aware of that aspect of Romulan society.
作为瓦肯人,你会研究它。
As a Vulcan, you would study it.
作为一个人类,你会找到欣赏它的方法。
As a human, you would find ways to appreciate it.
请相信我,
Please believe me,
我确实...
I do...
……欣赏它。
...appreciate it.
我很高兴。
I am so glad.
现在,完成这一场合的最后一步。
Now, one final step to make the occasion complete.
你将带领一小队罗慕伦人登上企业号♥。
You will lead a small party of Romulans aboard the Enterprise.
在那里,你将获得你应有的地位
And there you will take your rightful place
作为指挥官。
as its commander.
然后你将带领飞船到罗慕伦港口,
And you will lead the ship to a Romulan port,
我的旗舰就在旁边。
with my flagship at its side.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
但不是现在。
But not just this moment.
一个小时后更好。
An hour from now will do even better.
会不会...
Would it not...
...指挥官?
...commander?
是的。
Yes.
是的,会的。
Yes, it will.
史波克先生。
Mr. Spock.
你知道我有名字的。
You do know I have a first name.
我开始怀疑。
I was beginning to wonder.
嗯,我知道。
Well, I do.
你想听吗?
Would you like to hear it?
[不清楚地窃窃私语]
[WHISPERS INDISTINCTLY]
多么罕见
How rare
多么美丽。
and how beautiful.
但是当被一个士兵说出来时就显得格格不入了。
But so incongruous when spoken by a soldier.
如果你给我一点时间
If you will give me a moment,
士兵会改变自己
the soldier will transform herself
变成女人。
into a woman.
- 史波克呼叫柯克舰长。 - 柯克:我是柯克。
- Spock to Captain Kirk. - KIRK: Kirk here.
舰长,你准备好传送过来了吗?
Captain, are you prepared to beam over?
我已经在船上了,史波克。你有消息吗?
I'm already on board, Spock. Do you have the information?
是的,舰长。
Yes, captain.
隐形装置位于指挥官住处附近的区域。
The cloaking device is in an area near the commander's quarters.
它受到严密保护,除授权人员外,所有人员均不得进入。
It is closely guarded and off-limits to all but authorized personnel.
你现在的位置是什么?
What is your present location?
副指挥官塔尔。
Sub-commander Tal.
我从我们的飞船内接收到外星人的信♥号♥♥,长官。
I'm receiving an alien transmission from within our vessel, sir.
- 外星人?你确定吗? - 是的,副指挥官。
- Alien? Are you certain? - Yes, sub-commander.
- 我必须知道来源。 - 正在进行三角测量,先生。
- I must know the source. - Triangulating now, sir.
史波克,我去拿隐形装置。
Spock, I'll get the cloaking device.
你能回到企业号♥
Will you be able to get back to the Enterprise
但不引起他们注意吗?
without attracting their attention?
不知道,舰长。目前,我相当沉重--
Unknown, captain. At present, I'm rather heavily--
我的...
Is my...
...装束现在更合适了吗?
...attire now more appropriate,
史波克先生
Mr. Spock?
指挥官,你的装束不仅更合适,
Commander, your attire is not only more appropriate,
它实际能刺♥激♥我们的交流。
it should actually stimulate our conversation.
百夫长。
Centurion.
你有这个区域的许可吗?我不认识你。
Have you clearance for this area? I do not recognize you.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表