剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Made so by your vindictive cross-examinations.
我将不再回答任何问题
I will answer no more questions.
乌乎拉上尉
Lieutenant Uhura.
[对讲机]我是乌乎拉上尉
[Intercom] Lieutenant Uhura here.
通知星际基地4我们已经找到了穿梭机
Notify Star base 4 that we've recovered its shuttlecraft,
它将与它的…使用者一起返回
and it will be returned along with its user
一旦我们完成了在阿里安纳斯的任务
as soon as we've completed our mission at Ariannus.
是的长官
Aye, sir.
老骨头,如果你认为突变理论适用
Bones, if you're satisfied that the mutation theory is applicable,
我会在我的报告中记录下来
I'll make a note of it in my report.
除非我们从他那里得到更多信息,否则就提交这个
Unless we get more information from him, it'll have to serve.
[对讲机哔哔声]
[Intercom Beeps]
我是柯克
Kirk here.
[契科夫]:舰长,与外星飞船接触,长官
[Chekov]: Captain, contact with alien ship, sir.
我马上到,通知史波克先生
I'll be right there. Notify Mr. Spock.
把飞船放在屏幕上,苏鲁先生
Put the ship on the viewing screen, Mr. Sulu.
柯克:放大
Magnification.
依然没有,契科夫先生
Still nothing, Mr. Chekov.
我确认了,长官,它在那里
I verify, sir, it's out there.
最大放大倍数
Maximum magnification.
我一无所获,史波克先生,你的回应?
I draw a blank, Mr. Spock. Your response?
没有,舰长
Negative, Captain.
无故障,长官,读数持续
No malfunction, sir. The reading persists.
怎么了?
What is it?
那里有一艘船,舰长
There is a vessel out there.
会不会是一艘罗慕伦飞船,使用了隐形装置?
Could it be a Romulan ship using their cloaking device?
不是,它不是罗慕伦船只
Negative. This would not be a Romulan vessel.
它的配置完全不同
It is totally alien in configuration.
动力未知,该船的小尺寸
Motive power unknown. Small size of the craft
表明是一艘快速侦察船,只有一名或两名船员
indicates a rapid scout vessel, one- or two-man crew.
舰长,我试过了所有的呼叫频率,没有,长官
Captain, I've tried all hailing frequencies. Negative, sir.
船上的武器?
Weaponry on the vessel?
没有可识别的
Nothing identifiable.
这艘船显然是为速度而不是战斗而建造的
The craft appears to be built for speed rather than combat.
外面的东西看不见
Something out there can't be seen.
怎么解释?
Explanation?
没有,完全难以捉摸
None. Completely elusive.
事实上,它是看不见的
In fact, it's invisible.
看不见的
Invisible.
故障?
Malfunction?
没有传感器故障,读数持续存在
There is no sensor failure. The readings persist.
它直奔我们而来
It's headed straight for us!
闪避动作
Evasive action.
它跟着我们移♥动♥,长官,我们正在推向极限
It shifts with us, sir. And we're pushing to the limit!
激活护盾,苏鲁先生
Deflector shields activated, Mr. Sulu.
自动模式,长官
Automatic, sir.
我们在碰撞航线上
We're on a collision course!
它失控了或是自杀任务
It's out of control or a suicide mission.
拉响碰撞警报,红色警报
Sound warning for collision. Red alert!
[警报声]
[Alarms Blaring]
准备迎接碰撞,准备!
Brace yourself for collision! Brace yourself!
读数,史波克先生?
Readout, Mr. Spock.
它只是…解体了
It just disintegrated.
真有趣
Fascinating.
现在怎么样了?
What is it now?
它现在不见了,舰长
It is gone now, Captain,
但它似乎放下了一个外星人
but it seems to have deposited an alien presence.
在哪里?
Where?
就在这里,舰长
[Man]Right here, Captain.
解释一下,史波克
Explain, Spock.
独一无二?
One of a kind?
[警报声持续]
[Alarm Continues Blaring]
我是贝尔 - 毫无疑问,属于谢隆星
I am Bele. - Of the planet Cheron no doubt?
原谅我不正式的到达
Forgive my unorthodox arrival.
你的旅行方式也很另类
Your mode of travel was also unorthodox.
解除红色警报
Secure from red alert.
你的飞船怎么了?
What happened to your vehicle?
它为我服务了很长时间,不幸的是
It served me long and durably. Unfortunately,
艰难追逐的劳损已经超过了它的极限
the strain of pursuit has exceeded its qualities.
我刚好能够完成这次旅行并及时下船
I was just able to complete this trip and disembark in time,
否则我会和它一起在太空中解体
or I would have disintegrated in space with it.
一种独特的工艺,可惜我们无法回收来研究
A most unique craft. Pity it couldn't be salvaged for our study.
是的,它被特殊材料包裹着
Yes. It was sheathed in special materials
使其隐形
that rendered it invisible.
是什么让你来找我们?
What brings you to us?
你带着宝贵的货物,洛凯
You bear precious cargo, Lokai.
他在这艘船上避难,我是来认领他的
He has taken refuge aboard this ship. I am here to claim him.
这艘船上的所有人员都服从我的指挥
All personnel aboard this vessel are subject to my command.
没人可以不通过正当程序认领其他人
No one claims anyone without due process.
抱歉,舰长,我越权了
My apologies, Captain. I overstepped my powers.
“认领”无疑是一个不幸的词
Claim is undoubtedly an unfortunate word.
你的授权是什么?哪儿来的授权?
What is your authorization? From what source?
我是政♥治♥叛徒委员会的首席官员
I am chief officer of the Commission on Political Traitors.
洛凯被判叛国罪,但逃脱了
Lokai was tried and convicted of treason, but had escaped.
请问我可以见他吗?
May I see him, please?
他在医务室
He's in Sick Bay.
记住,由于你在企业号♥上
Remember, since you're aboard the Enterprise,
你受其规定的约束
you're bound by its regulations.
请求你的允许,舰长
Hmm. With your permission, Captain.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
好吧,洛凯,很高兴再次见到你
Well, Lokai, it's a pleasure to see you again.
这一次,我相信
This time I'm sure our joining
我们的会面将更久
will be of a more permanent nature.
舰长,恭喜你
Captain, you are to be congratulated.
洛凯从未如此平静过
Never before has Lokai been rendered so...quiescent.
我不会回谢隆,回到屠♥杀♥压♥迫♥者的土地!
I will not return to Cheron, to a land of murdering oppressors!
我告诉过你要去哪里
I told you where you were going.
我让你的同胞在这里只是出于礼貌
I allowed your fellow countryman here simply as a courtesy.
你会看到这个杀手如何回报你
And you see how this killer repays you,
正如他回报他所有的恩人
as he repays all his benefactors.
恩人?他是个骗子
Benefactors? He's a liar!
他们袭击了我们的家园,将我们从家人身边夺走
He raided our homes, tore us from our families,
把我们赶在一起像牛一样,然后把我们卖♥♥为奴隶
herded us together like cattle and then sold us as slaves!
他们是野蛮人,舰长
They were savages, Captain.
我们用心对待他们,视他们为家人,我们教化他们
We took them into our hearts, our homes. We educated them.
是的,只教育如何服务优等种族
Yes! Just education enough to serve the master race.
你是我们爱的产物,你用谋杀来回报我们
You were the product of our love! And you repaid us with murder.
奴隶为什么要对奴隶主仁慈?
Why should a slave show mercy to the enslaver?
奴隶?
Slaves?
几千年前就变了,你重获自♥由♥了
That was changed thousands of years ago. You were freed.
自♥由♥了!
Freed?
我们可以自♥由♥地做人吗?
Were we free to be men?
自♥由♥地做丈夫和父亲?
Free to be husbands and fathers?
自♥由♥地以平等和有尊严的方式生活?
Free to live our lives in equality and dignity?
是的,前提是你知道如何使用自♥由♥
Yes, if you knew how to use your freedom.
你没有足够的自♥由♥去屠♥杀♥和烧毁所有已经建成的东西!
You weren't free enough to slaughter and to burn all the things that had been built!
我试图打破一亿人的枷锁
I tried to break the chains of 100 million people.
我唯一的罪行是我失败了,为此我认罪
My only crime is that I failed, to that I do plead guilty.
事情是有秩序的
There is an order in things.
他要求一天之内建立乌托邦
He asks for utopia in a day.
做不到
It can't be done.
不是一天,也不是你想的十万年
Not in a day. And not in ten times 10,000 years by your thinking.
对你来说,我们是一个令人讨厌的永远不完美的种族
To you, we are a breed who will never be ready.
灭绝我们是你们的乌托邦计划
Genocide for my people is the plan for your utopia.
你这个疯狂的、肮脏的、讨厌的堕落阴谋家
You're insane, you filthy little plotter of ruin!
你恶毒地颠覆了每一个善良的思想
You vicious subverter of every decent thought!
你要回来为你的罪行付出代价!
Oh, you're coming back to pay for your crimes!
我认识你和所有那些与你
I know you and all those with whom you're plotting
密谋永久夺权的人
to take power permanently.
当我回谢隆时,你就会明白什么是权力
When I return to Cheron, you will understand what power is.
我将拥有追随者的军队
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表