剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5730.2
[Kirk] Captain's Log : Star date 5730.2.
阿里安纳斯星球至关重要
The planet Ariannus is vital
作为太空商业通道的中转站
as a transfer point on regular space commercial lanes.
它受到细菌入侵的攻击
It has been attacked by a bacterial invasion
不加以控制会威胁到上面的生命
which threatens to render it lifeless unless checked.
我们的使命是净化它
Our mission... to decontaminate it.
契科夫先生,估计我们到达阿里安纳斯的时间?
Mr. Chekov, an estimated time of arrival for Ariannus?
按照目前的速度,我们的预计到达时间是三小时四分钟,长官
At present speed, our E.T.A. is three hours, four minutes, sir.
乌乎拉上尉,通知行星卫♥生♥部♥
Lieutenant Uhura, advise the planet's ministry of health
我们将开始净化程序
that we'll begin decontamination procedures
锁定轨道后立即开始
immediately upon locking into orbit.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
斯科提,这会带来问题吗?
Scotty, will that present any problems?
不会,长官,净化槽正在部署
None, sir. All tanks are being positioned.
舰长,传感器现实前方有太空飞行器
Captain, sensors indicate a space vehicle ahead.
在可视范围内吗?
Is it within visual range?
正在进入可视范围
Coming into range now.
它的航线很不稳定
It's following a very erratic course.
把它放在屏幕上,放到最大
Put it on the screen, extreme magnification.
我认为那可能是一艘星际舰队的穿梭机
I think that may be a Starfleet shuttlecraft.
那就是,契科夫先生
That is exactly what it is, Mr. Chekov.
看起来像是从星际基地4偷来的那个
It looks like the one stolen from Star base 4.
乌乎拉上尉,尝试在命令频率2上与他们联♥系♥
Lieutenant Uhura, try to contact them on command frequency 2.
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain.
没有反应,长官
No response, sir.
尝试所有频率
Try all frequencies.
是的,长官,在所有频率上呼叫
Aye, sir. Hailing on all frequencies.
船上有一个生物,类人动物
There is one living creature aboard...humanoid.
他受伤或生病了
He is either injured or ill.
穿梭机显示内部空气泄漏
His craft shows internal atmospheric leakage.
该生物可能会窒息
The creature may be suffocating.
[柯克]苏鲁上尉,激活牵引光束
[Kirk] Lieutenant Sulu, activate tractor beams.
牵引光束已激活,捕获到了,长官
Tractor beams activated. We have it, sir.
准备把它带到机库甲板上
Prepare to bring it aboard.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
乌乎拉上尉,派一支警卫队前往压力门
Lieutenant Uhura, send a security team to the pressure doors.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
史波克先生,跟我来,斯科提
Mr. Spock, come with me. Scotty.
[广播]机库门已打开
[Loudspeaker] Hangar doors open and clearing
正在清理穿梭机入口
for entrance of shuttlecraft.
穿梭机接近机库甲板
Shuttlecraft approaching hangar deck.
[苏鲁]舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
[Sulu]Bridge to Captain Kirk.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
机库门已关闭,甲板正在加压
Hangar doors are closed, and deck is pressurizing.
收到
Acknowledged.
一开门我们就进去,听我的指挥
We'll enter as soon as the doors open, and we'll go on my command.
[按钮哔哔声]
[Button Beeps]
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
让那成为你们最后的战场
Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
医生,你确定这种肤色
You are certain, Doctor, that this pigmentation
是这个人的正常状况吗?
is the natural condition of this individual?
那是我记录的,史波克先生
That's what I've recorded, Mr. Spock.
我们知道有哪个星球
Do we have any knowledge of a planet
可能产生这样一个种族吗?
that could have produced such a race of beings?
不知道,舰长 - 老骨头,你怎么看?
Negative, Captain. - Bones, what do you make of it?
我无法给出具体解释
I can't give you any specific circumstance that will explain him.
从他身上看,我们至少知道
And judging by looking at him, we know at the very least
他是一个戏剧性冲突的结果
he is the result of a very dramatic conflict.
史波克?
Spock?
舰长,从孟德尔的基础规律
There is no theory, Captain, from the basic work of Mendel
到最近的核苷酸研究,没有理论能解释我们俘获的东西
to the most recent nucleotide studies, which would explain our captive.
所有颜色渐变,从黑色到棕色
All gradations of colour from black to brown,
到黄色到白色,在基因上都是可以预测的
to yellow to white are genetically predictable.
因此,我们必须得出结论,这个外星人
We must therefore conclude that this alien
是通常无法解释的稀有物种
is that often unaccountable rarity...
一种突变体,独一无二
a mutation, one of a kind.
是的,我同意,就是这样
Yes, I would agree. That's the case.
你的预后呢,医生?
Your prognosis, Doctor?
你的预后呢,医生?
我不能给你,吉姆,我从来没有治疗过
Well, I can't give you one. I've never worked on anyone
他这样的人或东西
or anything like him.
然而,你却在给他灌满有毒的药水
Yet, you are pumping him full of your noxious potions
就好像他是人类一样
as if he were a human.
史波克先生,当有疑问时,要遵守规章手册
When in doubt, the book prevails, Mr. Spock!
我已经测试了,血就是血,哪怕是和你一样绿色的
I've run tests. Blood is blood, even when it's green like yours.
器官在那里
The organs are there.
它们在一定程度上被重新排列,还有一些我以前从未见过的
They're rearranged to a degree, plus a few I've never seen before.
现在我增加了他血液中的含氧量
Now, I've enriched the oxygen content of his blood
并注入强烈的兴♥奋♥剂♥
and pumped in a strong stimulant.
而且我必须说他的恢复能力似乎非常好
And I must say, his recuperative powers appear to be excellent.
如果你允许,我要做进一步的研究
With your permission, Captain, I shall do some further research
并在舰桥和你会合
and join you on the bridge.
他苏醒了,博士
He's coming around, Doctor.
很好
Well!
人事不省了一会儿,但你现在已经脱离了危险
Touch and go there for a minute, but you're out of danger now.
你在星舰企业号♥上
You're aboard the star ship Enterprise.
我听说过,它是星际舰队的?
I've heard of it. It's in the United Fleet of Planets?
联邦,你乘坐的穿梭机也是联邦的
Federation. So is the shuttlecraft that you were flying.
是吗?
It was?
你一般不知道你偷的是谁吗?
Don't you usually know whose property you've stolen?
我不是小偷
I am not a thief!
嗯,当然不是普通的小偷
Well, certainly no ordinary thief,
考虑到你…占用的东西
considering what it is you...appropriated.
你的指控太过分了
You're being very loose with your accusations
不知道事实就下结论
and drawing conclusions without any facts.
我知道的是你乘着一艘不属于你的船离开了
I do know you made off with a ship that didn't belong to you.
我没有偷
I do not make off with things.
我的需求给了我使用它的权利
My need gave me the right to use the ship.
记下这个词,先生,它的用途
Mark the word, sir... the use of it!
您可以在星际舰队指挥部尝试这些法律托词
You can try those technical evasions on Starfleet Command.
那是你将面临指控的地方
That's where you'll be facing your charges.
[叹气]我很感激你的救援
[Sighs] I'm grateful for your rescue.
别提了,我们很高兴抓住了你
Don't mention it. We're pleased to have caught you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫洛凯
My name is Lokai.
继续
Go on.
来自谢隆星
From the planet Cheron.
那是在银河系的最南端
That's in the southernmost part of the galaxy,
在一个未知的象限
in an uncharted quarter.
你离家这么远干什么?
What are you doing so far from home?
你明白,当我们完成我们的任务后
You understand that when we complete our mission,
我们会带你去星际基地,在那里你将面临严重的指控
we'll take you to star base where you'll face a very serious charge.
指控不是问题,我会归还船的,只要我…
The charge is trifling. I would've returned the ship as soon as l...
什么?你打算做什么?
Had what? What were you going to do?
你们人类都是一样的呆板,首先是谴责然后攻击
You monotone humans are all alike. First you condemn and then attack!
我不会再回答任何问题了
I will answer no more questions.
不管我们怎么看他,舰长,他肯定不是普通的人
Well, however we view him, Captain, he's certainly no ordinary specimen.
嗯,洛凯,我不知道对你来说怎样是正常的
Well, Lokai, I don't know what's normal for you exactly,
但如果我有你的读数,那将是有史以来
but if I had your readings, I'd be the most incredible
最令人难以置信的身体样本
physical specimen of all time.
我们从未遇到过像你这样的人
We've never encountered a being like you.
我想更多地了解你和你的星球
I'd like to know more about you and your planet.
我很累
I'm very tired.
而且非常不坦率
And very evasive.
或者至少说不热情,既然,那么…
Or at least not fully responsive. Now, then...
我坚持,我非常疲倦
I insist, I'm extremely tired.
因为你的报复性盘问
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表