剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
一定不能让他们知道
They must not know.
…神谕室
The... Oracle room.
你们绝不能看这本书,这是亵渎
You will never see the book. It is sacrilege.
守卫!
Guards!
守卫!
Guards!
现在听我说,你必须听我要说的话
Now listen to me, you must listen to what I have to say.
给我一点时间和你说话
Give me one moment to speak to you.
就一会儿,纳提拉…
One moment. Natira...
如果你不相信我的话,就叫守卫
If you don't believe what I say, call the guards.
我们将接受您下达的任何惩罚
We'll accept any punishment you decree.
- 你想说什么? - 你必须相信这是事实
- What do you wish to say? - You must believe it's the truth.
- 你们的真♥相♥,你们世界的真♥相♥ - 是的,我的世界和你的世界
- Your truth. Of your world. - Yes, my world and your world.
你不服从创造者,你怎么了解我们的世界?
You do not obey the creators. How can you understand my world?
我了解
I understand.
我了解,纳蒂拉
I understand, Natira.
10,000年前,一个太阳正在消亡,它的世界也随之消亡
10,000 years ago, a sun was dying and with it, its world.
正是你在神谕室的饰板上看到的世界
The world you see on the plaque in the Oracle room.
- 尤纳达是那个世界的一部分 - 不
- The world of which Yonada is a part. - No.
那是你们祖先的世界,你们的…创造者
It is the world of your ancestors, your... creators.
它不再存在
It no longer exists.
- 你疯了 - 不,我没有,听我说!
- You are mad. - No, I'm not. Listen to me!
听我说!
Hear me out!
当你们的祖先发现他们的世界即将消亡时
When your ancestors discovered their world was dying,
他们建造了一艘巨大的船并挑选了他们最优秀的人
they built a great ship and chose their best people.
他们希望自己的种族能够延续下去,他们将飞船送入太空
They wished for their race to survive. They sent the ship out into space.
你想让我相信尤纳达是一艘船吗?
You wish me to believe that Yonada is a ship?
是的
Yes.
但我们有太阳,它没有死,晚上,我能看到星星
But we have a sun. It did not die. At night I see the stars.
不
No.
你住在一个空心球里
You are living inside a hollow ball.
你们的祖先创造它,带你踏上旅程
Your ancestors created it to take you on a journey.
前往一颗充满希望的新星球
To a promised new planet.
为什么你们来到尤纳达我们才知道真♥相♥?
Why should the truth wait for you to come to Yonada?
控制器有缺陷,除非我们纠正它
A flaw developed in the controls, and unless we correct it,
尤纳达将杀死数百万人并摧毁一个它不知道的世界
Yonada will kill millions and destroy a world it doesn't know.
为什么要对我们隐瞒真♥相♥?
Why should the truth be kept from us?
为什么创造者要向我们隐瞒?
Why should the creators hide it from us?
不,不,你没有说实话
No. No, you do not speak the truth.
我相信只有神谕,我相信…
I believe only the Oracle. I believe...
让我们移除服从器
Let us remove the Instrument of Obedience,
就像我们为麦考伊所做的
the way we did for McCoy.
纳提拉…
Natira...
你觉得她相信我说的吗?
Do you think she understood me?
她有点相信,她没叫守卫
She understood something. There are no guards.
神谕:你听了非信徒的话
ORACLE: You have listened to the words of the non-believers.
是的,我听了
Yes, I have listened.
那是初犯,你感受到警告的痛苦了吗?
That was the first transgression. You felt the pain of warning?
- 是的,我感受了 - 你为什么还要听?
- Yes, I did. - Why did you listen further?
- 他们说他们说的是实话 - 他们的真♥相♥
- They said they spoke the truth. - Their truth.
- 真♥相♥不是所有人的真♥相♥吗? - 尤纳达的真♥相♥就是你的真♥相♥
- Is truth not truth for all? - The truth of Yonada is your truth.
你不必知道别的,悔改你的不顺服
There can be no other for you. Repent your disobedience.
我必须知道世界的真♥相♥
I must know the truth of the world.
你的朋友告诉我你的世界
Your friends have told me of your world.
- 他们说的是实话 - 我相信你
- They spoke the truth. - I believe you.
我相信,创造者让我们处于黑暗之中
I believe. The creators kept us in darkness.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
我相信你,丈夫
I believe with you, husband.
- 她还好吗? - 她会好的,我会陪她
- Is she all right? - She will be. I'll stay with her.
那本书在石碑中
The book is in the monolith.
神谕:这是对圣殿的亵渎
ORACLE: It is sacrilege to the temple.
我们这样做是为了尤纳达人♥民♥的生存
We do this for the survival of the people of Yonada.
你们不相信,你们被禁止看这本书
You do not believe. You are forbidden to gaze at the book.
我们无意亵渎你的信仰,我们必须查阅这本书
We mean no desecration to your faith. We must consult the book.
这是亵渎,禁止这么做,惩罚是死
It is blasphemy. You are forbidden. The punishment is death.
[雷声]
[THUNDER CRACK]
温度111度并不断上升
Temperature 111 degrees and rising.
- 你怎么打开这个东西? - 115度
- How do you open this thing? - 115 degrees.
同时按下左侧的三个下方行星
Press the three lower planets on the left hand side, simultaneously.
120度
120 degrees.
计划一定在那里面
The plan must be in there.
- 有索引吗? - 是的
- Is it indexed? - Yes, it is.
快点,史波克
Hurry, Spock.
它指的是祭坛
It refers to the altar.
向中心施加压力,直到它打开
Apply pressure to the center until it opens.
- 让她摆脱炎热 - 我已经摧毁了加热元件
- Get her out of the heat. - I've neutralized the heating elements.
现在我们在这儿没事了
We'll be all right here, now.
神谕不能再惩罚我们了
The Oracle can no longer punish us.
- 你的朋友们阻止了它吗? - 是的
- Your friends have prevented it? - Yes.
他们会让这个…船
And will they send this... ship,
再次前往创造者想去的地方?
again to the land the creators intended?
是的
Yes.
那很好
That is good.
可运行,与企业号♥没有太大区别
Functional. Not too different from the Enterprise.
八根管子里有一根似乎有问题
There seems to be a weakness in one of the eight tubes.
- 足以校正它的航线吗? - 是的
- Enough to turn it off course? - Yes.
让我检查一下那个引擎
Let me check that engine.
史波克:一个非常简单的问题,很容易纠正
SPOCK: A very simple problem, easy to correct.
那就来吧
Then come.
- 不 - 不要害怕
- No. - Don't be afraid.
我不怕不服从的惩罚
I do not fear the punishment of disobedience.
- 那就来吧,我们得快点… - 不,我不能和你一起去
- Then come, we must hurry... - No, I cannot go with you.
这不是恐惧
It is not fear.
我理解创造者的伟大目的
I understand the great purpose of the creators.
我会尊重它
I shall honor it.
你打算留在这里,在尤纳达?
You intend to stay here, on Yonada?
我会心甘情愿地留下来,因为那是我必须做的
I shall stay willingly, and because that is what I must do.
那我就不离开你了
Then I won't leave you.
麦考伊会留在这里等死吗?
Will McCoy stay here to die?
不,麦科伊不会在年富力强的时候放弃生命
No, McCoy will not let go of life in the fullness of years.
现在,我比以往任何时候都更想探索宇宙
Now, more than ever, I wish to search through the universe
为我自己和所有像我一样的人找到治愈方法
to find a cure for myself and all others like me.
我希望你和我在一起
And I want you to be with me.
这是我的宇宙
This is my universe.
你带着伟大的使命来到这里
You came here with a great mission,
拯救我的人♥民♥
to save my people.
我要放弃他们吗?
Shall I abandon them?
也许有一天,如果可能的话
Perhaps one day, if it is permitted,
你会再次找到尤纳达
you will find Yonada again.
我相信我们可以尝试校正航线
I believe we can attempt the course correction.
好的
Good.
回到标记的航向
Going back to marked headings.
制导控制接管
Guidance controls taking over.
我们可以让船回到自动状态
We can allow the ship to go back to automatic.
保持在红色标记的航线上
Steadying on course marked in red.
舰长
Captain.
信息档案
Intelligence files.
他们的库包含法布里尼的全部知识
Their banks contain the total knowledge of the Fabrini,
准备供人们在到达目的地时进行咨♥询♥
ready for the people to consult when they arrive at their destination.
而且他们似乎积累了大量的医学知识
And they seem to have amassed a great deal of medical knowledge.
太好了,医生,白细胞计数恢复正常
Excellent, Doctor. The white corpuscle count is back to normal.
你的血红蛋白计数正常
Your hemoglobin count is normal,
这表明流向每个细胞的氧气
which indicates that the flow of oxygen to each cell
恢复到其丰富的能量水平
is back up to its abundantly energetic level.
谢谢你,史波克先生,你带回了法布里尼的知识
Thank you, Mr. Spock, for bringing back the knowledge of the Fabrini.
法布里尼的后代计划在390天内
The Fabrini descendants are scheduled to disembark
登陆他们既定的行星
on their promised planet in 390 days.
想那个时候我们可以设法到达那附近
I think we could manage to be in that vicinity at that time.
如果你想亲自感谢法布里尼人的话
If you wanted to thank the Fabrini personally.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表