剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这是柯克舰长
This is Captain Kirk.
下令休战,战斗结束了
A truce is ordered. The fighting is over.
放下你的武器
Lay down your weapons.
这是康
This is Kang.
停止敌对行动,解除武装
Cease hostilities. Disarm.
暴♥力♥的停止削弱了它
The cessation of violence has weakened it.
我认为好心情可能是一种有效的武器
I suggest that good spirits might make an effective weapon.
滚出我的船
Get off my ship.
你是一只死鸭子了,我们知道你
You're a dead duck, we know about you,
我们不想玩了
and we don't want to play.
也许周围还有其他像你一样的东西
Maybe there are others like you around,
也许你造成了很多痛苦,很多历史,但一切都结束了
maybe you've caused a lot of suffering, a lot of history, but that's all over.
我们现在会保持警惕,我们会为你做好准备,所以出去吧!
We'll be on guard now, we'll be ready for you, so ship out!
- 来吧,拉它! - 是的,已经出去了!
- Come on, haul it! - Yeah, out already!
出去!我们无需催促就憎恨人类
Out! We need no urging to hate humans.
但就目前而言,只有傻瓜才会在着火的房♥子里战斗,出去!
But for the present, only a fool fights in a burning house. Out!
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表