剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
一名代表踏上我们的土地,你的舰长
one representative on our soilyour captain.
先生,我们的舰长仍然下落不明
Sir, our captain is still missing,
我现在要求允许我按照我们的约定传送到吉迪恩
and I now demand that I be allowed to transport to Gideon as we agreed.
请原谅我,史波克先生
Forgive me, Mr. Spock,
但我在达成该协议时越权了
but I overstepped my authority when I made that agreement.
然而,你的请求将会得到处理
However, your request will be taken up...
在吉迪恩议会的下一次全体会议上
at the next full session of Gideon's council.
斯科特先生,把来自吉迪恩的先生传送下去
Mr. Scott, beam down the gentleman from Gideon.
是的,史波克先生,我正将他直接发送到相同的坐标
Yes, Mr. Spock. I'm sending him straight to the same coordinates.
就在我开始认为你可能会找到
Just when I was beginning to think you might find...
一份外交官的新职业的时候,史波克先生
a whole new career as a diplomat, Mr. Spock.
不要放弃希望,医生,乌乎拉上尉,联♥系♥星际舰队指挥部
Do not give up hope, Doctor. Lieutenant Uhura, contact Starfleet Command.
要求立即回复我们
Demand an immediate reply to our request...
传送至吉迪恩的请求
for permission to beam down to Gideon.
是的,史波克先生
Yes, Mr. Spock.
企业号♥呼叫星际舰队指挥部
Enterprise to Starfleet Command.
企业号♥呼叫星际舰队指挥部
Enterprise to Starfleet Command.
企业号♥呼叫星际舰队指挥部
Enterprise to Starfleet Command.
企业号♥呼叫星际舰队指挥部
Enterprise to Starfleet Command.
我是柯克舰长,红色优先级,红色优先级
Captain Kirk here. Red priority. Red priority.
- 它不在工作状态? - 好像是
- Isn't it in working order? - It seems to be.
那么应该有人听到了你
Then someone should have heard you.
我是柯克舰长,请回答红色优先级
Captain Kirk here. Please answer red priority.
请回答红色优先级
Please answer red priority.
如果有人在听,但他们不回答
Well, if someone is listening, they're not answering.
他们为什么要这样做?
Why should they do that?
他们不会
They wouldn't.
- 你做了什么? - 带我们脱离了曲速
- What did you do? - Took the ship out of warp speed.
- 脱离什么? - 空间术语
- Out of what? - Space terminology.
我们不再以超光速移♥动♥
We're no longer moving faster than the speed of light.
我减到了亚光速,直到查明我们的位置
I've trimmed down to sub-light speed until we find out where we are.
- 感觉一样 - 当然一样
- It feels the same. - Of course it does.
也许就是一样的
Maybe it is the same.
那么,船慢下来了吗?
Well, has the ship slowed down?
如果你相信,是的
If you can believe that, we have.
拜托,别告诉我现在天空出故障了
Oh, please! Don't tell me the sky is out of order now.
真安静
So quiet.
真平静
So peaceful.
实际并不,你知道的
It isn't really, you know.
它很漂亮
And it's beautiful!
是的,它是
Yes. Yes, it is.
非常,非常漂亮
Very, very beautiful.
只有我们
And we're alone.
你能让它持续很长时间吗?
Can you make it last a long, long time?
你希望它持续多久?
How long would you like it to last?
- 永远 - 让我们看看
- Forever. - Well, let's see.
能量,那不是问题,它能再生,还有食物
Power, that's no problem: it regenerates. And food. We
我们有足够的食物养活430名船员五年
We have enough to feed a crew of 430 for five years.
- 所以这应该够我们用… - 永远
- So that should last us... - Forever.
我一生都梦想着独处
All my life I've dreamed of being alone.
大多数人都害怕孤独
Most people are afraid of being alone.
我的故乡,人们梦寐以求
Where I come from, people dream of it.
为什么?为什么吉迪恩的人会这样?
Why? Why are the people of Gideon like that?
吉迪恩?
Gideon?
我告诉过你我不知道我来自哪里,我的星球是什么
I told you, I don't know where I come from, what my planet is.
- 可能是吉迪恩 - 有那么重要吗?
- It might be Gideon. - Does it matter so much?
是的,它也许能帮我确定我们的位置
Yes. It might help me pinpoint our location.
你也许能找到你的船员
And then you might find your crew.
和你在一起,我忘了一定还有其他人
Being here with you, I forgot there must be others.
我羡慕你的忠诚
I envy you your sense of loyalty.
我想减轻你的恐惧感
I want to ease your feeling of dread,
你担心你所有的船员都不复存在了
your fear that all your crew no longer exists.
我必须联♥系♥操控我们的人
I've got to contact whoever is manipulating us.
一定有办法
There must be a way!
奥多纳,你能…
Odona, can you...
记得为什么你们的人会梦想独处吗?
remember why your people dream of being alone?
- 因为他们永远不可能 - 为什么?
- Because they never can be. - Why?
是什么让独处如此不可能?
What makes it so impossible to be alone?
因为我们人太多了,太多了
Because there are so many of us. So many.
没有位置,
There is no place,
没有街道,没有房♥子,
no street, no house,
没有花♥园♥,没有海滩
no garden, no beach,
没有没有人的山
no mountain that is not filled with people.
我们每个人都会杀人
Each one of us would kill...
为了找到一个属于自己的地方而
in order to find a place alone to himself.
他们愿意为此而死
Yet would willingly die for it,
如果可以的话
if they could.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you here?
没有人命令奥多纳
No one commands Odona!
我不是被派到这里的
I was not sent here.
你是来杀人的?
You have come to kill?
奥多纳,你是来死的吗?
Odona, have you come to die?
我不知道,我不在乎
I don't know. I don't care!
我只知道我在这里
I only know I'm here.
我只知道我很开心
I only know I'm happy.
现在我所要做的就是找到一个医疗箱,
Now, all I have to do is find a medical kit,
我可以完全治愈它
and I can completely cure this.
- 治愈? - 是的,发炎会消失
- Cure? - Yes, the irritation would be gone.
如果你没有找到会发生什么?
What will happen if you do not find one?
你会生病并死去吗?
Will you become sick and die?
哦,不,这么小的伤不会
Oh, no. Over something as simple as this?
不,它最终会自行痊愈,但是…
No, It'll cure itself eventually, but
你知道吗,
Do you know, uh
我甚至不记得这是怎么发生的
I don't even remember how this happened.
[连续轻击声]
[Soft Thrumming]
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
是的,听起来像一个引擎
Yes. It sounds like an engine.
不
No.
这艘飞船的引擎不会发出那种声音
The ship's engines don't make that kind of sound.
但是设备有问题,会是这样吗?
But there is something wrong with the equipment. Could that be it?
我知道这艘船可能发出的每一种声音
I know every sound that this ship might make.
那是外面传来的
That's coming from outside.
- 一场风暴… - 有可能是风暴
- A storm might... - A storm might
但是你听不到它
But you wouldn't be able to hear it.
来吧
Come on.
这是一个观景台,我们能看到外面
This is a viewing port. We'll be able to see outside.
如果有风暴,我们将能够看到它
If there's a storm, we'll be able to see it.
如果行得通
If it works.
人,人的面孔
People. The faces of people!
然后是星星
And then the stars.
发生了什么?外面有什么?
What's happening? What's out there?
[轻击声停止]
[Thrumming Stops]
声音没了
The sound is gone.
像那些人的心跳
It was like the heartbeat of all those people,
还有成千上万的人,压在船上
and thousands upon thousands more, pressing against the ship.
但你说我们正在穿越太空
But you said we were moving through space.
是的,我说过
Yes, I said that.
那么人们不可能在外面
Then the people can't be out there.
是的他们可以
Yes, they can.
请不要吓唬我
Please don't frighten me.
这可能是海市蜃楼,它们可能存在于我们的脑海中
It could be a mirage. They could exist in our minds.
你的意思是我们要疯了
You mean that we're going mad.
或者某种力量正在我们的脑海中
Or some power is creating the illusion in our minds...
制♥造♥我们离你们星球很近的错觉
that we are somewhere near your planet.
但为什么?
But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
我想我知道是怎么回事了
I think I have an idea
这样我们就不会一直试图找出我们在哪里
so that we won't keep trying to find out where we are:
我们会满足于留在这里
that we'll be content to stay here!
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表