剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Sorry. We don't want to hurt anyone.
如果你想回家,你可以走了。
If you wish to return to your home, you may go.
不,我们要留在这里了解你
No. We'll stay here and learn about you
告诉你我们的故事。
and tell you of us.
是的。比如说,上面是寒冷刺骨的。
Yes. For instance, above it's cold and harsh.
下面是温暖的,空气清新。
And below, it's warm. The air is fresh.
是的,没有太阳,但有光。
Aye. There's no sun but there's light.
我想和负责人谈谈。组织者,管理人员
I wish to talk to those in charge. The organizers, the managers.
- 你们人♥民♥的领袖 - 我就是领袖,没有其他人了。
- The leader of your people. - I am leader. There is no other.
不可能,谁造的机器?
That's impossible. Who built the machines?
- 谁是医生?- 谁控制这个?
- Who are the doctors? - Who controls this?
控制?
Control?
- 控制员? - 是的,控制员。
- Controller? - Yes, the Controller.
控制员。控制的人?我想见他,见他。
The Controller. Who controls? I would like to meet, to see him.
不,这是不允许的。绝不允许。控制员是单独的,分开的。
No, it is not permitted. Never. The Controller is alone, apart.
我们为他服务,任何人不得靠近。
We serve him. No one is permitted near.
- 我们没有恶意 - 你们是来毁灭我们的。
- We intend no harm. - You have come to destroy us.
- 我们想谈谈史波克的大脑 - 大脑? 什么是大脑?
- We want to talk about Spock's brain. - Brain? What is brain?
- 它是控制员,不是吗? - 是的。在某种程度上,它是。
- It is Controller, is it not? - Yes. In a way, it is.
人类大脑控制着个体的功能。
The human brain controls the individual's functions.
老骨头,斯科提
Bones. Scotty.
史波克的大脑在控制
Spock's brain controls.
这不可能
It's not possible.
伟大的...领袖
Great... leader.
伟大的领袖,我们从遥远的地方来向你们的控制员学习
Great leader, we come from a far place to learn from your Controller.
你撒谎,你认识我,你是来带走控制员的
You lie. You know me. You came to take back the Controller.
他是我们的朋友,你必须带我们去见他,我们求你了
He is our friend. You must take us to him. We beg you.
- 不快点就晚了 - 不要把他们带到控制员那儿
- Soon it'll be too late. - Do not take them to the Controller.
- 他们会被阻止的 - 你必须带我们走
- They will be prevented. - You must take us.
我必须学会怎么做,跟我来
I must learn what to do. Come with me.
- 你要把他们留在这里 - 是的,主人
- You will keep them here. - Yes, mistress.
苏鲁:舰船日志。苏鲁中尉记录
SULU: Ship's log. Lieutenant Sulu recording.
我把企业号♥控制在西格玛龙系七号♥的轨道上
I'm holding the Enterprisein orbit about Sigma Draconis VII.
柯克认为史波克的大脑在这个星球上的直觉似乎是正确的
Kirk's hunch that Spock's brain is on this planet appears to be correct.
契科夫留在地面上,负责联络舰长和企业号♥
Chekov remains on the surface to liaise between the captain and Enterprise.
我从来没有过那样的感觉,我身体的每一根神经都在燃烧
I never felt anything like that. Every nerve of my body was on fire.
我不敢相信一个人能忍♥受这样的痛苦
I wouldn't believe a human could take such pain.
这些东西要保留一段时间,一定是某种磁性锁。
These are on to stay for a while. Must be a magnetic lock of some kind.
怪不得莫格人如此顺从... ... 而且害怕
No wonder the Morgs are so obedient... and terrified.
我们见过的原始思维是如何维持这个地方运转的?
How is this place kept functioning by the primitive minds we've met?
那些女人永远不可能建立起这么复杂的东西
Those women could never have set up anything as complex as that.
这需要工程天才,但那些女人身上没有这样的迹象
That takes engineering genius. There's no sign of that in those women.
她们足够聪明,发明了这些装置来控制男人
They were smart enough to invent these devices to control men.
- “痛苦和快乐” ,他在上面说 - 你已经注意到快乐的方面
- "Pain and delight", he said up above. - You've noticed the delight aspect.
我当然注意到了这些令人愉快的方面
I certainly noticed those delightful aspects.
- 那也是女人的命令 - 史波克的大脑和这个有什么关系?
- That too was commanded by women. - How does Spock's brain fit into this?
有了通讯器,我们也许就能找到答案
With a communicator, we might be able to find out.
这个家伙让我们无法接近
This fellow is keeping us from our property.
- 难道没有办法纠正吗?- 科学可能会提供答案。
- Isn't there a way to correct that? - Science might provide an answer.
- 确实,舰长 - 同意,医生
- It does, Captain. - Agreed, Doctor.
- 科学会胜利的 - 起来,斯科提,老骨头?
Science will triumph. Come on, Scotty. Bones?
给他们一些东西,让他们在外面待一会儿。史波克?史波克?
Give them something to keep them out a while. Spock? Spock?
来吧,史波克
Come on, Spock.
- 史波克,你在这个频率上 - 史波克:是的,舰长,我还在这里
- Spock, you were on this frequency. - SPOCK: Yes, Captain. I am still here.
你回到企业号♥了吗?
Have you returned to the Enterprise?
不,我们也许能找到你
No. We might be able to locate you
如果你知道他们利用你的目的。
if you knew what they were using you for.
- 是医学上的吗?- 我不确定
- Is it medical? - I'm not certain.
我似乎有一个伸展到无限远的身体
I seem to have a body which stretches into infinity.
身体? 你什么都没有。
A body? You have none.
那我是什么?
Then what am I?
- 你是个没有实体的大脑 - 真有意思
- You are a disembodied brain. - Fascinating.
这可以解释很多事情,医生
It could explain much, Doctor.
我的延髓在努力工作,呼吸,泵血,
My medulla oblongata is hard at work breathing, pumping blood,
维持正常的生理温度
maintaining a normal physiologic temperature.
- 我们没时间了 - 你为什么要拿自己的生命冒险
- We don't have time for that. - Why are you endangering your lives?
我们是来送你回去的,你在哪里?
We came to put you back. Where are you?
- 回到哪里?- 回到你的身体里
- Back where? - Back into your body.
- 我们把它带来了 - 想得真周到,舰长
- We brought it along with us. - Thoughtful, Captain.
但可能不切实际。虽然我相信医生能取出碎片,
But probably impractical. While I might trust the doctor to remove a splinter,
但我不相信他有修复大脑的知识
I do not believe he has the knowledge to restore a brain.
- 谢谢 - 无意诋毁
- Thank you.
- No denigration intended.
这种技术在银河系还不存在
That skill does not yet exist in the galaxy.
有移除它的技术。就有修复它的可能
The skill to remove it exists. Restoring it must also be possible.
- 所以我们必须找到你 - 我很感激你所冒的风险
- That's why we've got to get to you.
- I appreciate the risks you're taking.
但只有在有机会成功时,它们才值得。
But they are worthwhile only if there is a chance for success.
- 已经过了多久了?- 18小时12分钟
- How much time has elapsed?
- 18 hours and 12 minutes.
麦考伊肯定告诉过你,24小时是我身体的极限...
McCoy must have told you 24 hours is the maximum my body can be...
- 我告诉他了 - 还剩5小时48分钟
- I told him. - That leaves five hours and 48 minutes.
时间似乎太短,不够培养出这种技能,不是吗?
It does seem all too brief a time to develop such skills, does it not?
是的,非常短。这就是为什么我们必须马上找到你
Yes, very brief. That's why we must get to you immediately.
给我们发个信♥号♥♥,我们就能找到你了
Beam us a signal so we can home in on you.
收到
Got it.
有个问题。我们身上有疼痛装置。怎么把它们弄下来?
One question. We've got pain-giving devices on us. How do we get them off?
我会给它最高优先权
I shall give it top priority.
我有一个答案。你们的疼痛带是手动控制的
I have an answer for you. Your pain bands are manually controlled.
手镯上的红色按钮能打开它
The red button on a bracelet releases them.
我知道这没有多大意义
I know that does not make much sense.
是的
Yes, it does.
集中注意力,史波克,集中注意力,史波克
Keep concentrating, Spock. Keep concentrating, Spock.
一定在这里,舰长
Must be in here, Captain.
史波克,不痛了
Spock. No pain.
没有
No.
走开
Go away.
我们都会死的,你不能把控制者带走。
We will all die. You must not take the Controller away.
控制者是年轻和强大的。完美。
The Controller is young and powerful. Perfect.
- 史波克:真是受宠若惊 - 你会给我们一万年的生命
- SPOCK: How very flattering. - You will give us life for 10,000 years.
- 再找一个控制者 - 旧的已经完了
- Find another Controller. - The old one is finished.
- 一万年内都不会有 - 史波克,你在一个黑盒子里
- There won't be one for 10,000 years. - Spock, you're in a black box
与光线捆绑成一个复杂的控制面板。
tied in with light rays into a complex control panel.
- 真有意思 - 你说你还有呼吸,
- Fascinating.
- You say you're breathing,
泵血,保持体温
pumping blood, maintaining temperature.
有没有可能你在循环空气
Is it possible that you're recirculating air,
运转供暖设备,净化水源?
running heating plants, purifying water?
毫无疑问这是我所做工作的一部分
That is unquestionably part of what I'm doing.
- 他必须留下,他必须留下!- 他不会留下的。
- He must stay. He must stay! - He will not stay.
你拿走了他的大脑,你要把它放回去,你原来是怎么做的?
Now you took his brain. You will put it back. How did you do it?
- 我不知道 - 她不能
- I do not know. - She couldn't.
她的思维运作很简单。官能也几乎萎缩了
Her mind is functioning on a simple level. Faculties are almost atrophied.
一定是她干的,你怎么做到的?
She must have done it. How did you do it?
- 这是古老的知识 - 你怎么学会的?
- It was the old knowledge. - How do you get it?
- 我把“老师”戴在头上 - 什么是“老师”?
- I put on my head the Teacher. - What is the Teacher?
所有古老知识的老师
The Teacher of all ancient knowledge.
请允许我解释一下,她指的是这个地方建造者的知识
If I may explain, she refers to the knowledge of the builders of this place.
我扫描了一下,一个令人印象深刻的仓库
I scan it. A most impressive store.
- 它是怎么运作的?给我们看看 - 我不能。
- How does it work? Show us. - I cannot.
- 你必须告诉我们 - 我不能
- You must tell us. - I cannot.
只有通过古人的命令我才能理解
Only by command of the ancients may I understand.
它是怎么工作的? 给我们看看,我们会保护你的
How does it work? Show us. We'll protect you.
它是一种装置,可以为女祭司领袖的思想提供馈电回路。
It is a device with feeding circuits to the mind of the priestess leader.
它的使用是由建造者严格预先确定的
Its use is strictly predetermined by the builders.
不,这知识是被禁止的。我不能知道秘密!
No, the knowledge is forbidden. I must not know the secrets!
我会受到惩罚的!
I will be punished!
先生们,控制者对“老师”的功能的解释是正确的
Gentlemen. The Controller's explanation of the Teacher's function is correct.
但是他不相信我
But he gives no credit to me.
我提供知识使用的方法
I provide the means for the knowledge to be used.
- 没有我... - 就没有微妙的奇迹
- Without me... - There can be no delicate miracle
能让史波克的大脑活着
that kept Spock's brain alive.
谢谢你,医生。你真是太仁慈了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表