剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你表现得很好
And you bore it well.
疾病改变了你
And the disease that changed you,
那不是你的错
it's not your fault.
从那以后你所做的可怕的事情,并不是你的责任
And the terrible things you did since then, not truly responsible.
我不想再听了,你很软弱
I don't want to hear any more. You're weak,
你试图耗尽我的力量
and trying to drain my strength.
不,我没有
No, I'm not.
我想要你找到你曾经拥有的
I want you to find what you once had,
我想要你回溯你失去的伟大,加斯舰长
I want you to go back to the greatness that you've lost, Captain Garth.
我是加斯勋爵!
I am Lord Garth!
宇宙之主
Master of the universe!
你怀疑我,因为我还没有加冕
You doubt me because I have not yet had my coronation.
不,长官,听我说,我
No, sir, listen to me. I-
停!
Stop!
跪下
On your knees.
不
No.
给我跪下!
On your knees before me!
在我之前的所有其他人都失败了
All the others before me have failed--
亚历山大、凯撒、拿破仑、
Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon,
希♥特♥勒♥、李光、克罗图斯!
Hitler, Lee Kuan, Krotus!
他们都化作了尘土!
All of them are dust!
但我会胜利的
But I will triumph!
我会做出最终的征服!
I will make the ultimate conquest!
宝座必须更高
The throne must be higher.
它一定要比这个房♥间里的任何东西都高
It must be higher than anything else in this room.
唔,把那张桌子当底座
Mmm, use that table as a pedestal.
啊,欢迎回来,柯克舰长
Ah, welcome back, Captain Kirk.
我很高兴你能参加加冕典礼
I'm glad you could make it for the coronation.
加冕?
Coronation?
是的,哦,我知道,即使是真正的宝座也只不过是一把椅子
Yes. Oh, I know that even a real throne is no more than merely a chair,
但象征意义很重要,你不同意吗?
but the symbolism is important, don't you agree?
是的我同意,我想你也会戴上皇冠的
Yes, I agree. You'll wear a crown too, I presume?
但同样,只是一个象征
But again, just as a token.
但它可以作为旗帜,召集我们的追随者
It will serve as a standard around which our followers will rally.
加斯,你只有几个手下
Garth, you have only a handful of men.
你真的拒绝参与这件事,不是吗,舰长?
You do refuse to enter into the spirit of the thing, don't you, Captain?
也许你想在仪式中扮演更重要的角色
Perhaps you'd like a larger role in the ceremony.
你可以充当人类祭品
You could serve as human sacrifice.
不,我一点也不会享受
No, I wouldn't enjoy that at all.
再说,你好像需要我活着
Besides, you seem to need me alive.
不错,那么,呃…
How true. All right, uh...
储君怎么样?
how about crown prince?
那会让你成为我们的继承人
That would make you our heir apparent.
继承人,我相信这是适合你的角色
Heir apparent, I believe, is the proper role for you.
此外,我们还有其他的人类祭品候选人
Besides, we have other candidates for our human sacrifice.
谁知道呢?我们准备好了
Who knows? Ready.
嗯,既然没有足够强大的人来主持这个仪式
Well, since there is no one mighty enough to perform this ceremony,
我就自己主持
we'll perform it ourselves.
因此,我在此宣布我是
Therefore, we hereby proclaim that I am...
加斯勋爵,宇宙的主人
Lord Garth, master of the universe.
我指定我心爱的玛塔
And we designate our beloved Marta...
为我的配偶
to be our consort.
我进一步指定企业号♥的柯克舰长
And we further designate Captain James Kirk of the star ship Enterprise...
为我的继承人
to be our heir apparent.
现在把我的继承人带走
Let's now remove our heir apparent,
我就可以结束这场仪式了
that we may conclude this ceremony.
[开门]
[Door Opens]
听我说,这可能是我们最后的机会了…
Listen to me. This may be our last chance...
加斯会毁了我们所有人,除非你们帮我阻止他
Garth will destroy all of us unless you help me stop him.
他在利用你们,知道吗,因为他想要自己拥有权力
And he's using you, you know, because he wants the power for himself.
我带来了一些本可能治愈你们的东西,但被他摧毁了
I brought something that might have cured you, but he destroyed it.
如果我让一支巡逻队下来,他们会带更多的...哦!
If I can get a patrol down, they'd bring more-Oh!
做得好
Well done.
好吧,舰长,你继续反抗
Well, Captain, you continue to resist.
你真蠢
How stupid of you.
把他放在这把椅子上
Put him in that chair right here.
我安排了一个小节目
I've arranged a small entertainment.
我不想让他错过任何细节
I wouldn't want him to miss any of it.
舰长,连你都得承认我是个天才
Well, Captain, even you must admit that I'm a genius.
你看到的是我的最新发明
What you see here is my latest invention.
这是一个炸♥药♥
This is an explosive,
史上最强的
the most powerful one in history.
如果我丢下这个烧瓶
If I were to drop this flask,
由此产生的爆♥炸♥会使这个星球蒸发
the resulting explosion would vaporize this planet.
现在,你明白为什么抵抗我是荒谬的了吗,舰长?
Now do you see why it is ridiculous to resist me, Captain?
好吧,也许你需要
Well, perhaps you require...
我安排的演示
the demonstration I've arranged.
盯紧了
Watch closely.
的确,她像毒蛇一样致命
Now, it is true that she is deadly as a poisonous serpent:
但她也是一个美丽的女人
but she is also a beautiful woman,
你曾经抱她在你的怀里,舰长
and you have held her in your arms, Captain.
我命令我的人把她赶出防护罩
I've ordered my men to drive her out of the protective dome.
当然,几分钟后她会在外面窒息而死
And, of course, she would choke to death on the outside in minutes,
但我为她安排了一个更仁慈的结局
but I've arranged a more merciful end for her...
因为,毕竟,舰长,她是我的配偶
because after all, Captain, she is my consort.
她的项链中植入了一颗微小的晶体
One tiny crystal implanted in her necklace,
一份这种炸♥药♥比一粒沙子还小
a portion of this explosive no bigger than a grain of sand.
我打算从这里引爆它
I propose to detonate it from here.
可怜的姑娘
Oh, poor girl.
可怜的受苦受难的孩子
Poor, dear, suffering child.
我现在就帮她
I will help her now.
厄尔巴二号♥上发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion on Elba Il!
.95
Point nine five!
它一定已经抹除了一切
It must've wiped out everything!
立即探测!力场还在吗,苏鲁先生?
Immediate probe! Is the force field in place, Mr. Sulu?
是的,长官,很坚固
Yes, sir. Solidly.
生命继续存在于这个星球上
Life continues to exist on the planet.
必须以某种方式突围
Got to break through it somehow!
医生
Doctor,
我告诉过你,我们做不到,除非杀死庇护所穹顶中的所有人
I told you we couldn't do it without killing everyone in the asylum dome.
我知道,斯科提
I know it, Scotty.
好吧,最后有件事我们可以试一下
Well, there's one last thing we might try.
也许飞船的相位炮可以在最薄弱的地方切开力场
Perhaps the ship's phasers can cut through a section of the forcefield at its weakest point.
你之前说它在哪里?
Where did you say that was located?
在星球的另一侧
On the far side of the planet.
它会为下面的人留下安全距离吗?
Will it leave a margin of safety for the people below?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
准备改变轨道,苏鲁先生
Prepare to change orbital path, Mr. Sulu.
解除轨道坐标
Orbital coordinates released, sir.
终止同步轨道,前往航线14,标记68
Break synchronous orbit. Come to course 14 mark 68.
航线14,标记68
Course 14 mark 68.
重新建立同步轨道,长官
Synchronous orbit re-established, sir.
飞船相位炮调到窄波束
Ship's phasers to narrow beam.
飞船相位炮准备好了,长官
Ship's phasers ready, sir.
让我们在上面打个洞,全功率
Let's punch a hole in it. Full power.
再来一次,全功率
Another blast, full power.
力场还在,长官
Force field's still holding, sir.
接着
Here.
[加斯笑]
[Garth Laughing]
柯克,你觉得经怎么样?
How are your nerves, Kirk?
我只能说,加斯,如果它发生在我身上,它也会发生在你身上
All I can say, Garth, if it happens to me, it happens to you.
你真是一个特别的家伙,柯克
You're an extraordinary fellow, Kirk.
你的固执违背了所有的逻辑
Your stubbornness defies all logic.
逻辑,这就是关键
Logic, that is the key.
你的朋友史波克是个有逻辑的人
Your friend Spock is a logical man.
一个很有逻辑的人
A very logical man.
去把瓦肯人带到我这里来
Go and bring the Vulcan here to me.
[电流噼啪声]
[Electrical Crackling]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表