剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
柯克:舰长日志,星历5784.2
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5784.2.
响应来自未知星球的求救信♥号♥♥
Responding to distress calls from an unknown planet.
史波克先生无法解释这一点,因为他报告说这个星球上没有生命
Mr. Spock is unable to account for this as he reported no life on the planet.
它拥有丰富的基洛奈德矿藏,是一种稀有且耐用的强大能量资源
It is rich in kironide deposits, a rare and long-lasting source of great power.
男人:你来自星舰企业号♥吗?
MAN: Are you from the spaceship Enterprise?
是的
That's right.
亚历山大,竭诚为您服务
Alexander, at your service.
我会唱歌♥,跳舞,玩各种游戏
I sing, dance, play a variety of games.
我是一个非常经得起输的人,请记住这一点
And I'm a very good loser. Please try to bear that in mind.
但现在,请你陪我好吗?
But now, would you please accompany me?
谁是这个星球的居民?
Who are the inhabitants of this planet?
柏拉图人
Platonians.
我们的母星恒星是桑达纳
Our native star is Sahndara.
在它变成新星之前,我们逃脱了
Just before it went nova, we escaped.
我们的领袖喜欢柏拉图的思想
Our leader liked Plato's ideas.
我们的哲人王帕门称我们为柏拉图的孩子
Our philosopher-king, Parmen, calls us Plato's Children,
尽管我们认为我们更像是柏拉图的继子
although we think of ourselves more as Plato's stepchildren.
对不起,有人在等你
Excuse me, someone's waiting for you.
- 欢迎,谁是医生? - 我是,有什么问题?
- Welcome. Who is the physician? - I am. What's the problem?
我的配偶,他的腿,到这来
My spouse, his leg. Come this way.
那条腿怎么了?
What happened to that leg?
- 我想我划破了它 - 应该立即处理
- I suppose I scratched it. - It should've been attended to at once.
纯粹的无知,你有什么可以做的吗?
Sheer ignorance. Is there anything you can do?
我们一定会尝试,感染非常严重
We'll certainly try. The infection is massive.
让我给你打一针来缓解疼痛
Let me give you a hypo to ease the pain.
- 哪里? - 在手臂上
- Where? - In the arm.
菲拉娜,他们是来帮忙的,他们不该死
Philana, they came to help. They deserve better than to die.
亚历山大,你说得太多了
Alexander, you talk too much.
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
KIRK: Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5784.3
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5784.3.
麦考伊医生正在治疗一群人的领袖
Dr. McCoy is treating the leader of a group of people.
当他们的星球被新星爆发毁灭
When their planet novaed,
他们在苏格拉底和柏拉图的时代来到地球
they travelled to Earth during the time of Socrates and Plato.
希腊文明消亡后
After the death of Greek civilization,
他们来到这个星球并创造了一个以它为原型的乌托邦
they came to this planet and created a utopia patterned after it.
- 怎么样?你的预后是什么? - 当我有结果时我会告诉你
- What is it? What is your prognosis? - I'll tell you when I have the results.
从现在,不用你帮忙,我自己操纵仪器比较好
From now on, it's better if I handle the instruments without your help.
我不明白为什么伤口变得如此严重
I can't understand why a cut became so serious.
我也不
Neither do I.
我如何在没有关于柏拉图星细菌的信息的情况下消除感染?
How do I knock out an infection with no information on Platonius bacteria?
我所能做的就是尝试将他的细菌与已知的菌株相匹配,并祈祷
All I can do is try to match his bugs with a known strain, and hope.
- 你的潘神处于危险之中 - 嗯嗯…
- Your Pan is in jeopardy. - Mm-hm...
现在不是,我赢了!
It isn't now. I win!
- 干得漂亮,赫拉克利特 - 谢谢
- Well played, Eraclitus. - Thank you.
你的这种念力…
This psychokinetic power of yours...
- 你有这个能力多长时间了? - 两个半…
- How long have you had it? - Two and a half...
- 自从我们到达柏拉图星 - 它是如何传输的?
- Since our arrival on Platonius. - How is it transmitted?
脑波
Brain waves.
- 当你睡着时它们会停止吗? - 如果嵌入无意识,则不会
- Do they cease while you're asleep? - Not if embedded in the unconscious.
医学呢?没有医生?
What about medicine? No doctors?
我们对医学技能没有迫切的需求
We've had no pressing need for the medical arts.
还在桑达纳星时,我们开始了大规模优生计划
While still on Sahndara, we began a mass eugenics program.
我们就是成果
We're the result.
减少到38人,我们非常适合我们的乌托邦
Pared down to 38, we're perfect for our utopia.
我们是为沉思和自力更生而生的
We're bred for contemplation, and self-reliance.
而且长寿,你说我几岁?
And longevity. How old would you say I am?
不要害怕,我不虚荣
Don't be afraid. I'm not vain.
- 35 - 这么老?
- Thirty-five. - That old?
我在30岁停止衰老,无论如何,你差了2000年年
I stopped aging at 30. Anyway, you're off by 2,000 years.
我今年2300岁
I'm 2,300 years old.
我们很年轻就结婚了,我当时只有117岁
We were married very young. I was only 117.
他128岁
And he was 128.
所以我们几乎不必再搬家了,更不用说工作了
So we scarcely have to move anymore, let alone work.
- 所以你没有抵抗力? - 是的
- So you have no resistance? - That's right.
皮肤破裂或割伤可能是致命的
A break in the skin or a cut can be fatal.
[呜咽]
[WHIMPERS]
真有趣
Fascinating.
我们正在体验他神志失常的意念运动表现
We're experiencing the psychokinetic manifestations of his delirium.
斯科特呼叫柯克舰长
Scott to Captain Kirk.
- 柯克呼叫企业号♥ - 我们正处于风暴之中
- Kirk to Enterprise. - We're in the midst of a storm.
没有明显的原因,我从未见过类似的东西
No discernible cause. I've never seen anything like it.
有10级湍流
There's 10-scale turbulence.
紧急陀螺仪和稳定器开到了最大
Emergency gyros and stabilizers at maximum.
如果一直这样,我们就撑不下去了
If this keeps up, we can't last.
引擎全速运转,让她脱离轨道
Engines at full speed. Get her out of orbit.
我试过了,先生,她被锁得很紧
I've tried that, sir. She's locked tight.
- 那就准备好迎接风暴吧 - 好的,舰长
- Then batten down and weather. - Right, Captain.
帕门的想法不是…小心!
Parmen's mind is not... Watch it!
他也在撕毁企业号♥,老骨头,把他打倒
He's tearing up the Enterprise as well. Bones, knock him out.
救命!救救我!
Help! Save me!
亚历山大,哦!
Alexander. Oooh!
- 站在我身后 - 他的头脑无论如何都会找到我的
- Stand behind me. - His mind will find me anyhow.
不要救他,让他死
Don't save him. Let him die.
他们会为了取代他的位置而互相残杀
They'll kill each other trying to take his place.
- 快点开枪 - 就是现在,医生!
- Hurry up with that shot. - Now, Doctor!
我无法呼吸!我窒息了!
I can't breathe! I'm choking!
老骨头!摇晃他,分散他的注意力
Bones! Shake him, break his concentration.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
湍流已经减弱
The turbulence has abated.
你会发现轨道锁也坏了
You'll find the orbit lock is broken as well.
评估损坏并进行必要的修理
Assess damage and repair whatever is necessary.
我不知道如何感谢你,为柏拉图星和我自己
I don't know how to thank you, for Platonius and for myself.
- 不需要感谢 - 带我们的客人到南翼
- No thanks is necessary. - Show our guests to the south wing.
谢谢你,我们必须回到船上
Thank you, we must return to the ship.
我最好等到退烧了
I'd better wait until the fever breaks.
好…
Well...
以防万一,我们会留下来
In that case, we'll stay.
- 你想要什么,尽管说 - 谢谢
- Anything you want, just ask me. - Thank you.
不用谢,你救了我的命,我应该告诉你…
Think nothing of it, you saved my life. I should tell you that...
- 告诉我什么? - 好…
- Tell me what? - Well...
- 我从来不知道像你这样的人存在 - 大家在哪里?
- I never knew people like you existed. - Where is everyone?
他们都在房♥间里,冥想
They're all in chambers, meditating.
亚历山大…
Alexander...
还有像你一样的柏拉图人吗?
Are there other Platonians like you?
- “像我一样”是什么意思? - 没有意念运动能力的人
- What do you mean "like me"? - Who don't have psychokinetic ability.
我以为你在说我的体型
I thought you were talking about my size.
他们取笑我的体型
They make fun of me for my size.
但我是唯一没有念力的人
But I'm the only one who doesn't have it.
我是宫廷小丑
I'm the court buffoon.
我是所有人的奴隶,我永远都是错的
I'm everybody's slave and I never do anything right.
- 如何获得能力? - 它是生来就有的
- How does one obtain the power? - It just comes to you after you're born.
他们说我是一个返祖者,我是,你也是
They say I'm a throwback. And I am, and so are you.
- 对不起,我不应该那样说 - 别担心,我们很高兴没有它
- Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. - Don't worry. We're happy without it.
你知道,我相信你是
You know, I believe you are.
在你的故乡,有人多没有念力
Where you come from, are there a lot of people without the power
和我一样体型的人吗?
and my size?
亚历山大,在我的故乡,高矮,胖瘦,或肤色没有区别
Alexander, where I come from, size, shape or colour makes no difference.
没有人有念力
And nobody has the power.
没有人?
Nobody?
有人叫我
Somebody wants me.
舰长,离开这里会很高兴的
Captain, it will be very gratifying to leave here.
那可能并不容易,如果帕门死了
That might not be easy, should Parmen die.
- 即使他不死也很难 - 是的
- Even if he shouldn't. - Yes.
这个乌托邦是银河系中保存最完好的秘密之一
This utopia is one of the best-kept secrets in the galaxy.
屏蔽我们的传感器,将我们锁定在轨道上
Screening themselves from our sensors, locking us into orbit.
所有这些加起来就是一个模式
All this adds up to a pattern.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表