剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
假设你的看法是正确的
Assuming that you are correct in your belief,
你希望星际舰队指挥部安排这个呃…这个呃…人
do you expect Starfleet Command to place this er ... this er ... person
指挥企业号♥吗?
in command of the Enterprise?
我只希望揭露真♥相♥
I expect only to reveal the truth.
随着真♥相♥揭开,我不是真的舰长
And with the truth revealed, that I am not really the captain,
并且知道她不会被允许担任舰长
and knowing that she would not be allowed to serve as the captain,
那你就会是舰长!这是肯定的!
then you would be the captain! It is inevitable!
史波克,史波克,放弃吧!
Spock. Spock, give it up!
回归企业号♥大家庭,所有指控都将被撤销
Return to the Enterprise family. All charges will be dropped
以及在加缪二上暂时战胜了我们所有人的疯狂
and the madness that temporarily overcame all of us on Camus II
会褪色并被遗忘
will fade and be forgotten.
莱斯特博士会怎样?
And what will become of Dr. Lester?
莱斯特博士将得到永久照看
Dr. Lester will be cared for always.
这是我过去欠她的责任
It is a debt and a responsibility I owe her from the past.
不,长官,我不会撤回我提出的任何指控
No, sir, I shall not withdraw a single charge that I have made.
你不是柯克舰长
You are not Captain Kirk.
你残忍♥地占用了他的躯体
You have ruthlessly appropriated his body,
但你内在的生命实体不是柯克舰长的
but the life entity within you is not that of Captain Kirk.
企业号♥不应该由你由你掌管
You do not belong in charge of the Enterprise
我将尽我所能反抗你
and I shall do everything in my power against you.
丽萨上尉,回放史波克先生长篇大论的最后两句话
Lieutenant Lysa, play back those last two sentences from Mr. Spock's tirade.
企业号♥不应该由你由你掌管
You do not belong in charge of the Enterprise
我将尽我所能反抗你
and I shall do everything in my power against you.
你听到了你记录在案的陈述
You heard the statements placed into the record by you.
你知道这些话的性质吗?
Do you understand the nature of it?
我知道,而且我坚持这样做
I do. And I stand by it.
是叛变!蓄意、报复、疯狂的叛变!
It is mutiny! Deliberate, vindictive, insane at its base!
但已经指控了叛变,这是怂恿叛变
But mutiny is charged, and encouragement to mutiny.
麦考伊医生,斯科特先生,你们听到了!
Doctor McCoy, Mr. Scott, you heard it!
基于这些陈述,用作为企业号♥舰长赋予我的权力
On the basis of these statements, I call for an immediate vote,
我呼吁立即投票
by the powers granted to me as captain of the Enterprise.
宣布休会,随后进行表决
A recess is declared, to be followed by a vote.
是,长官,在我们的首席证人面前立即投票
Yes, sir. An immediate vote before our chief witness
能让她死在某个不起眼的星球上,让真♥相♥和她一起被掩埋
can be left to die on some obscure planet with the truth locked away inside of her.
安静!你要安静!
Silence! You will be silent!
已宣布休会,不再进行交叉讨论
A recess has been declared. There will be no cross-discussion.
当我回来时,我们将就叛变的指控进行表决
When I return, we will vote on the charge of mutiny.
此处提供的证据是你做出决定的唯一依据
The evidence presented here is the only basis of your decision.
斯科提
Scotty.
医生
Doctor.
医生
Doctor.
我见过舰长发烧,生病
I've seen the captain feverish, sick,
醉酒,神志不清,害怕,喜出望外,火冒三丈
drunk, delirious, terrified, overjoyed, boiling mad.
但到目前为止,我从未见过他气急败坏地红着脸
But up to now I have never seen him red-faced with hysteria.
我知道我要怎么投票了
I know how I'm going to vote.
我和史波克已经经历过这种情况了
I've been through this with Spock.
他不讲科学,你也不讲科学
He's not being scientific and neither are you.
可能不科学
It may not be scientific,
但如果史波克先生认为它是这样的,那么它就是合乎逻辑的
but if Mr. Spock thinks it happened, then it must be logical.
你不认为我知道吗?
Don't you think I know that?
我的测试表明舰长没有任何问题
My tests show there's nothing wrong with the captain.
这是星际舰队唯一会感兴趣的事实
Now that's the only fact Starfleet's going to be interested in.
总部有总部的问题,我们有我们的问题
Headquarters has its problems, and we have ours.
而现在企业号♥舰长就是我们的问题
And right now the captain of the Enterprise is our problem.
他们将在几分钟内召集投票
They're going to call for the vote in a few minutes.
让我提出最后一个问题
Let me put one last question.
假设你和我一起投票支持史波克
Suppose you vote with me in favor of Spock.
那意味着二票对一票,史波克是无罪的
That means two votes to one and Spock is free.
你觉得舰长会怎么做?
What do you think the captain will do?
我不知道
I don't know.
是的,你知道的,是不是
Aye, you know, all right.
他会无法接受
It'll stick in his craw.
他永远不会接受
He'll never accept it.
我们还不知道
We don't know that.
我告诉你他不会接受
I tell you, he won't.
然后,医生,那就是我们反对他的时候了
Then, Doctor, that's the time we move against him.
我们将不得不接管这艘船
We'll have to take over the ship.
我们在谈论叛变,斯科提
We're talking about mutiny, Scotty.
是的
Aye.
你准备好投票了吗?
Are you ready for the vote?
是的,我准备好投票了
Yes. I'm ready for the vote.
播放走廊里的谈话录音
Play the tapes of the conversation in the corridor.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
然后就是我们反对他的时候了
Then's the time we move against him.
我们将不得不接管这艘船
We'll have to take over the ship.
我们正在谈论叛变,斯科提
We're talking about mutiny, Scotty.
是的
Aye.
你准备好投票了吗?
Are you ready for the vote?
够了,我们知道我们说了什么
That's enough. We know what was said.
足够判你与叛变者共谋
Enough to convict you of conspiracy with mutineers.
你被指控这个罪名
And you're so charged.
判决,死刑
The sentence, death.
莱姆里先生
Mr. Lemli.
星际舰队明确禁止死刑
Starfleet expressly forbids the death penalty.
我所有的高级官员都反对我?
All my senior officers turning against me?
死刑是禁止的
The death penalty is forbidden.
只有一个例外
There's only one exception.
第4号♥通令
General Order 4.
企业号♥上还没有官员违反过该命令
It has not been violated by any officer on the Enterprise.
我来负责
I am responsible.
处决将立即执行,去你们的岗位上
The execution will be immediate. Go to your posts.
去你们的岗位上
Go to your posts.
莱姆里先生,带他们去禁闭室
Mr. Lemli, take them to the brig.
准备处决
Prepare for execution.
走啊!
Go on!
舰长一定是疯了
The captain really must be going mad,
如果他认为他能逃过处决
if he thinks he can get away with an execution.
柯克舰长即使疯了也不会下令处决
Captain Kirk wouldn't order an execution even if he were going mad.
那不可能是舰长
That cannot be the captain.
他是谁有什么区别?
What difference does it make who he is?
我们要允许执行处决吗?
Are we going to allow an execution to take place?
如果警卫支持他,我们要如何对抗他?
If security backs him up, how will we fight him?
我将以各种方式和方法与他们战斗
I'll fight them every way and any way I can.
丽萨上尉,将我的决定通知所有部门
Lieutenant Lysa, inform all sectors of my decision.
让每个部门派一名代表去机库甲板的处决地点
Have each section send a representative to the place of execution on the hangar deck.
契科夫先生,离贝尼西亚殖民地有多远?
Mr. Chekov, how far to the Benecia Colony?
正在进入扫描范围
Coming within scanning range.
绘制轨道坐标
Plot coordinates for orbit.
苏鲁先生,完成轨道后锁定坐标
Mr. Sulu, lock into coordinates as soon as orbit is accomplished.
拘留将在贝尼西亚进行
Internment will take place on Benicia.
你们听到我的命令了!
You have received your orders!
你们要服从我的命令!
You will obey my orders!
你们将被指控叛变
You will be charged with mutiny.
你会服从我的命令或者…或者…
You will obey my orders or ... or ...
有那么一刻我…我以为我在舰桥上
For a moment I ... I thought I was up on the bridge.
也许你确实在
Perhaps you were.
也就是说转移是可能被打破的
Then it's possible the transference can be broken.
如果再次发生,我会争取留在那
Well, if it happens again, I'll fight to stay there.
你属于舰桥
The bridge is where you belong.
为了实现这一目标
To accomplish that,
我们每个人都必须准备好抓住任何机会
each of us must be ready to seize any opportunity
冲出这里进行攻击
to break out of here and attack.
亚瑟,转移正在变弱
Arthur, the transference is weakening.
发生了什么?
What happened?
有那么一会儿,我发现自己和囚犯在一起
For a moment, I found myself back with the prisoners.
我不要再回去做珍妮丝·莱斯特了
I will not go back to being Janice Lester.
你必须帮我阻止它
You must help me prevent it.
阻止转移的唯一方法是让珍妮丝·莱斯特死
The only way to prevent the transference is by the death of Janice Lester.
你必须执行处决
You must carry out the execution.
我不能,我不能
I can't. I can't.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表