剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Do you think that's the right one?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我们要设置通往正确时期的传送门,你必须得具体
If we're to get the portal set for the proper time period, you must be specific.
我没看到
I didn't see it.
试着喊一下
Try calling out.
老骨头?史波克!麦考伊!
Bones? Spock! McCoy!
你找错了
You've got the wrong one.
拜托,时间不多了,让我走
Please, there's no time left. Let me go.
再试一次
Try again.
这里没有传送门,医生,没有希望了
There's no portal here, Doctor. It's hopeless.
我想你是对的
I suppose you're right.
你病得太厉害了,不能再待在这里了,放弃吧
You're too ill to remain out here. Give it up.
老骨头,史波克!
Bones. Spock!
是吉姆,我们来了,吉姆!
It's Jim. Here we are, Jim!
我找到了他们
I've found them.
你还能听到我说话吗?
Can you still hear me?
我们听得一清二楚,舰长!
We hear you perfectly, Captain!
跟着我的声音!
Follow my voice!
史波克,麦考伊,跟着我的声音
Spock, McCoy, follow my voice.
你们听到我了吗?继续跟着我的声音
Do you hear me? Keep following my voice.
史波克,麦考伊
Spock. McCoy.
一定是这里
This must be it.
你们在等什么?快点
What are you waiting for? Hurry.
走吧,史波克!
Come on, Spock!
你先走,医生!
You start ahead, Doctor!
我不想和你分开
I do not wish to part from you.
我不能去,如果我回去,我会死
I cannot come. If I go back, I will die.
你在等什么?快点!
What are you waiting for? Hurry!
我们有多少时间?
How much time do we have?
斯科提,还有多少时间?
Scotty, how much time is there?
你们现在就得上船
You've got to come aboard now.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
怎么了?为什么他通不过?
What's the matter? Why can't he get through?
我不知道
I don't know.
除非,是因为他们原本是一起通过传送门的
Unless, it's because they originally went through the portal together.
史波克,麦考伊
Spock, McCoy,
除非你们同时回来,否则你无法通过
you can't get through unless you both come back at the same time.
斯科提
Scotty
不管有没有命令,我要先把你传送上来
Orders or no, I'm beaming you up first.
不!等等!
No! Wait!
史波克,麦考伊,快点穿过传送门!时间不多了!
Spock, McCoy, hurry through the portal! Time is running out!
他已经计划好了逃跑,我很高兴他做到了
He had his escape planned. I'm glad he made it.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
没有必要再观察我了,医生
There's no further need to observe me, Doctor.
正如你所看到的,我在各个方面都回到了现在
As you can see, I've returned to the present in every sense.
但它确实发生过,史波克
But it did happen, Spock.
是的,它发生过
Yes, it happened.
但那是5000年前的事了
But that was 5,000 years ago.
而她现在已经死了
And she is dead now.
很久以前就死了,入土了
Dead and buried. Long ago.
斯科提,你在吗?
Scotty, are you there?
再不走来不及了,舰长
It's now or never, Captain.
传送我们上船
Beam us aboard
我们一旦到达就进入最大曲速,通话完毕
and go to maximum warp as soon as we're there. Kirk out.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表