剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
She just... touched me.
怎么会这么快?
How could it happen so fast?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
她触到了传送长官,他立刻倒下了
She touched the transporter chief and he collapsed immediately.
她显然碰到了达马托
She apparently got to D'Amato.
我们看到了他的遭遇
We saw what happened to him.
问题是,你为什么活着?
The question is, why are you alive?
舰长,我很高兴是这个结果
Captain, I'm happy the way it turned out.
吉姆
Jim.
她必须拥有什么样的力量?
What kind of power must she have?
完全破坏生物细胞结构的能力
The power to totally disrupt biological cell structure.
苏鲁还活着是因为我介入了
Sulu's alive because I intervened.
但这提出了一个更糟糕的问题
But that raises an even worse question.
是的
Yes.
她为什么不杀你?
Why didn't she kill you?
她还没有完成
She's not through yet.
没用的,毫无疑问,这是故意的
It's useless. And there is no question, it's deliberate.
蓄意破坏
Sabotage.
是的,缜密的工作
Aye. And a thorough job.
系统不会出错
The system's foolproof.
谋杀沃特金斯的人破坏了它
Whoever murdered Watkins sabotaged it.
你说它被熔断了,怎么做的?
You said it was fused. How?
那就是困扰我的事
That's what worries me.
“困扰”,斯科特先生?
"Worries," Mr. Scott?
嗯,它是熔断了
Well, it's fused,
但做到这一点需要我们相位炮台的所有能量
but it would take all the power of our phaser banks to do it.
有趣
Interesting.
我不觉得我们即将爆♥炸♥的事实有趣
I find nothing interesting in the fact we're about to blow up.
不,但是方法很吸引人
No. But the method is fascinating.
干了这事的东西仍然在这艘船上
Whatever did this is still aboard this ship.
我不理解你为什么取消安全警报
I fail to understand why you cancelled the security alert.
一种可以将我们抛向990.7光年之外的力量
A force that could hurl us 990.7 light years away
并且仍然能够破坏我们的主要能源
and at that distance still be able to sabotage our main source of energy
不会坐以待毙
will not be waiting around to be taken into custody.
也是
Aye.
当我回忆起我们燃料流的模式时
As I recall the pattern of our fuel flow,
有一根通向物质-反物质反应室的管道
there is an access tube leading to the matter-antimatter reaction chamber.
有一条爬行通道
There's a service crawlway,
但它不适合在积分器运行时使用
but it's not meant to be used while the integrator operates.
然而,它还在
Still, it is there.
也许可以在那里切断燃料的流动
And it might be possible to shut off the flow of fuel at that point.
用什么?空手?
What with? Bare hands?
一个磁性探头
A magnetic probe.
任何与反物质接触的物质都会引发爆♥炸♥
Any matter that comes in contact with antimatter triggers the explosion.
我不确定人能不能在爬行通道里活下来
And I'm not even sure a man can live in a crawlway
在装着反物质的磁场的能量流中
in the energy stream of the magnetic field that bottles up the antimatter.
我会试试的
I shall try.
你会被杀的,兄弟
You'll be killed, man.
除非迅速找到解决办法
Unless a solution is found quickly,
否则我们所有人都会死
that fate awaits all of us.
是的,你说得对,我们有什么能失去的呢?
Aye. You're right. What have we got to lose?
但我来做吧,史波克先生
But I'll do it, Mr. Spock.
我对那个系统了如指掌
I know every millimeter of that system.
我会做该做的事
I'll do whatever has to be done.
很好,斯科特先生
Very well, Mr. Scott.
你谈到了船出错的感觉
You spoke of the feel of the ship being wrong.
是的,这是一个情绪化的陈述,我不指望你能理解
Aye. It was an emotional statement. I don't expect you to understand it.
斯科特先生,我注意到了这一点,但不一定理解它
I note it, Mr. Scott, without necessarily understanding it.
我会用计算机进行分♥析♥
I propose to run an analysis through the ship's computers,
比较企业号♥的现状与她的理想状态
comparing the present condition of the Enterprise with her ideal condition.
我们没有时间这样做
Mr. Spock, we don't have time for that.
我们有12分27秒
We have 12 minutes and 27 seconds.
在我学习计算机的同时,在爬行通道里尽你所能
I suggest you do whatever you can in the service crawlway while I make the computer study.
你觉得足够强壮可以走动吗?
Lieutenant Sulu, do you feel strong enough to move on?
我感觉很好,舰长
I feel fine, Captain.
是吗,老骨头?
Is he, Bones?
他的状态还不错
He's in fair shape.
好的
All right.
无论这个女人有多大破坏力她似乎每次只针对一个人
Whatever destructive power this woman has seems to be aimed at one specific person at one specific time.
如果我没猜错,当她再次出现时
If I'm correct, when she reappears,
另外两个也许能保护她追捕的人
the other two might be able to protect the one she's after
挡在他们之间
by interposing their bodies.
似乎没有武器能伤到她
No weapons seem to affect her.
她怎么认识我们的?
Captain, how does she know about us?
她会读心术吗?
Does she read our minds?
相位枪过载!
Phaser on overload!
控制器熔断了,扔掉!
Controls are fused. Droped!
显然,她可以摧毁我们的武器
Apparently she can destroy our weapons
就像摧毁我们一样
as well as destroy us.
快点,我们走
Come on. Let's go.
好的,小伙子们,打开爬行通道门
All right, lads. Get the crawlway door open.
把工具递给我
Hand me the tools.
通讯器,好的,头先进
Communicator. All right. Head first.
我希望史波克先生知道他在做什么
I hope Mr. Spock knows what he's doing.
斯科特呼叫舰桥
Scott to bridge.
[史波克] 请讲,斯科特先生
[Spock] Go ahead, Mr. Scott.
我已经封锁了爬行通道的尾端
I've sealed off the aft end of the crawlway
并放置了爆♥炸♥分离炸♥药♥
and positioned explosive separator charges
如果我打破了磁性瓶,就把我轰出飞船
to blast me clear of the ship if I rupture the magnetic bottle.
我现在非常接近磁流,感觉就像蚂蚁在我的全身爬行
I'm so close to the flow now it feels like ants crawling all over my body.
斯科特先生,我建议你避免更多的主观描述
Mr. Scott, I suggest you refrain from any further subjective descriptions.
你有10分19秒的时间来执行你的任务
You now have 10 minutes and 19 seconds in which to perform your task.
[拉达] 史波克先生,我们在曲速11.2并且不断加速
[Radha] Mr. Spock. We're at warp 11.2 and accelerating.
我听到了,这艘船的结构不能承受这种速度
I heard that. The ship's not structured to take that speed for any length of time.
你现在有10分10秒
You now have 10 minutes and 10 seconds.
好的,史波克先生,我正开始打开检修板
All right, Mr. Spock. I'm starting to open the access panel now.
磁流的入口
Access to the flow itself.
如果磁流跳跃,你必须抛弃我
If the magnetic flow jumps, you must jettison me.
安全控制不会坚持超过两秒
The safety control will not hold more than two seconds
如果我破坏了场
if I rupture the field.
我知道这些事实,请继续工作
I'm aware of these facts. Please get on with the job.
计算机
Computer.
工作中
Working.
分♥析♥我的对比坐标
Analysis on my comparison coordinates.
[计算机] 无法运行
[Computer] Unable to comply.
对比坐标太复杂,无法立即读出
Comparison coordinates too complex for immediate read-out.
将在完成后通知
Will advise upon completion.
我已卸下检修板
I've removed the access plate
我看到电荷在仪器上跳跃
and I've got static electric charges dancing on the instruments.
看起来那里面像有极光
Looks like an aurora borealis in there.
乌乎拉上尉,你在监测磁力?
Lieutenant Uhura, you are monitoring the magnetic force?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
一定不要开小差
Please do not take your eyes off it.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
拉达上尉,装备分离仓抛弃系统
Lieutenant Radha, arm the pod jettison system.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
有问题我会立即抛弃
I'll jettison at the first sign of trouble.
我下令再执行
Not until my order.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
曲速11.9
Warp 11.9.
斯科特先生,你的情况如何?
Mr. Scott, what is your situation?
很难说
It's hard to see.
有太多的干扰,任何接近磁流的尝试
There's so much disturbance that any attempt to get at the flow
都会破坏磁场
would rupture the magnetic field.
你有8分41秒
You have 8 minutes, 41 seconds.
我知道时间,我不需要报时的布谷鸟钟
I know what time it is. I don't need a bloomin' cuckoo clock.
舰长,我又遇到了那种奇怪的磁性扫描,从0到超出范围
Captain, I'm getting that strange magnetic sweep again, from zero to off the scale.
是的
Yes.
就像一扇门…打开…
Like a door... opening...
你这次来找谁?
Who have you come for this time?
找你,詹姆斯·T·柯克
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表