剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 我的父母也喜欢 - 父母喜欢愚蠢的事情
- Mine sure did. - Parents like stupid things.
我不确定,父母喜欢孩子
I don't know. Parents like children.
哈,那是你的想法
Ha. That's what you think.
我确定你们的父母爱你们,所以他们带你们去提拉库斯
I'm sure your parents loved you. That's why they took you to Triacus.
这样他们就不会和你们分别很久
So they wouldn't be far away from you for a long time.
那会让他们不高兴,他们会想念你们的
That would make them unhappy. They'd miss you.
我相信你们也会想念他们的
I'm sure that you would miss them too.
忙,忙...
Busy, busy...
忙,忙,忙,忙!
Busy, busy, busy, busy!
孩子:忙,忙,忙,忙!
CHILDREN: Busy, busy, busy, busy!
- 猜猜我们是什么? - 我知道,一群蜜蜂
- Guess what we are? - I know. A swarm of bees.
小心,小心,我会刺你
Watch out. Watch out. I'll sting you.
现在,等一下
Now, wait a minute.
我们能吃更多的冰淇淋吗?
Can we have more ice cream, please?
不能,它会毁了你的晚餐
I don't think so. It'll spoil your dinner.
看见没?他们都这么说
See? They all say it.
是的
Yeah.
你们度过了忙碌的一天,查佩尔护士会送你们回宿舍
You've had a busy day. Nurse Chapel will see you to your quarters.
非常好的主意,来吧
Very good idea. Come on.
- 我们必须这样做吗? - 汤米,等一会儿
- Do we have to? - Tommy, just a moment.
我想问你一个问题,来坐下
I'd like to ask you a question. Come and sit down.
你能告诉我你看到了什么吗?
Will you tell me what you saw?
在哪里看到?
Saw where?
在山洞里,在星球上,在提拉库斯
In the cave. On the planet. On Triacus.
- 你在那里 - 你今天看到你父亲了吗?
- You were there. - Did you see your father today?
- 我看到了他 - 他看起来很生气吗?
- I saw him. - Did he seem upset?
- 他很生气 - 为什么生气?
- He was very upset. - What about?
- 我没有问他 - 发生了什么事惹他生气了?
- I didn't ask him. - What was going on to upset him?
我怎么知道?他总是很生气,就像你一样
How should I know? He was always upset, just like you.
我没有生你或你的朋友的气
I'm not upset with you, or your friends.
我们邀请你登上了企业号♥,如果我不喜欢你,我为什么要这样做?
We invited you aboard the Enterprise. Why would I do that if I didn't like you?
你有你的理由
You have your reasons.
你没有对离开提拉库斯感到不高兴吗?
Aren't you unhappy about leaving Triacus?
那个地方?那里是给成年人的
That place? That's for adults.
你不为离开你的父母而难过吗?
Aren't you upset about leaving your parents?
我的父母?他们喜欢那里
My parents? They love it down there.
总是很忙
Always busy.
他们很高兴
They're happy.
我现在可以走了吗?我也累了,你知道的
Can I go now? I'm tired too, you know.
- 是的,当然,我带你去 - 我认识路
- Yes, certainly. I'll take you. - I know the way.
柯克呼叫安保部门,派人看着孩子们
Kirk to security. Post a guard on the children.
他们要一直处于监视之下
They're to be kept under constant watch.
所有人:冰雹,冰雹,火和雪
ALL: Hail, hail, fire and snow,
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me.
冰雹,冰雹,火和雪
Hail, hail, fire and snow,
呼叫天使,我们要走了
call the angel, we will go,
远远地,看到了
far away, for to see,
友好的天使来找我
friendly angel come to me....
朋友们,你们做得很好
You have done very well, my friends.
你们已经做了必须做的事情
You have done what must be done.
你们已经登上了企业号♥
You have come aboard the Enterprise.
现在,我们的目的地是联邦殖民地
Now, our destination is a Federation settlement.
柯克舰长无疑会选择离得更近的太空站
Captain Kirk will undoubtedly choose a closer station.
不要让这阻止你们,马科斯十二号♥星球有数百万人在上面
Do not let that deter you. Marcos XII has millions of people on it.
近百万人将加入我们,成为我们的朋友
Nearly a million will join us as our friends.
其余的将是我们的敌人
The rest will be our enemies.
与其他愿意加入我们的朋友一起,我们将击败我们的敌人
Together with our other friends who will join us, we will defeat our enemies
因为我们在提拉库斯上击败了他们
as we defeated them on Triacus.
马科斯上的一百万朋友将使我们立于不败之地
A million friends on Marcos will make us invincible.
将没人命令我们去哪里,什么时候睡觉,在哪里吃饭
No one will tell us where to go, when to sleep, where to eat.
宇宙将由我来控制,由你们来玩耍
The universe will be mine to command, yours to play in.
为了完成这个伟大的使命,我们必须首先控制企业号♥
To accomplish this great mission, we must first control the Enterprise.
要控制这艘船,我们首先必须控制船员
To control the ship, we first must control the crew.
你知道怎么做,这是你们的下一个任务
You know how to do that. That is your next task.
你们信什么,你们就做什么,你们就做什么
And as you believe, so shall you do, so shall you do.
你们信什么,你们就做什么,你们就做什么
As you believe, so shall you do, so shall you do.
你们信什么,你们就做什么,你们就做什么
As you believe, so shall you do, so shall you do.
维持标准轨道
Maintaining standard orbit.
有行星安全小队的报告吗?
Any report from planet's security team?
一切都很安静,长官
Everything is quiet, sir.
我提取了斯塔恩斯教授的磁带中主要的部分
I have extracted the salient portion of Professor Starnes' tapes.
在收集到的技术事实中
Among the technical facts gathered,
他还提出了不科学的假设
he also offered unscientific hypotheses.
让我们看看
Let's see them.
斯塔恩斯:日志日期 5025.3
STARNES: Log date 5025.3.
自从我们抵达提拉库斯以来
Ever since our arrival on Triacus,
我感到日益不安
I've felt a growing feeling of uneasiness.
首先,我将其归因于与新项目相关的常见的神经问题
First, I attributed it to the usual case of nerves associated with a new project.
然而,我发现我的其他同事也受到焦虑的困扰
However, I found the rest of my associates also bothered by anxieties.
唯一没有受到影响的是孩子们
The only ones not affected are the children.
他们发现整件事是一次令人兴奋的冒险
They find the whole thing an exciting adventure.
啊,再次年轻
Ah, to be young again.
让我们再看看这些不科学的假设,史波克先生
Let's see some more of these unscientific hypotheses, Mr. Spock.
5032.4.
5032.4.
我们都有的这种焦虑感越来越严重
The feeling of anxiety we've all been experiencing is growing worse.
还有另一部分,我想你会认为特别有趣
There is another portion which I think you'll find particularly interesting.
5038.3.
5038.3.
威尔金斯教授今天完成了他的挖掘工作
Professor Wilkins finished his excavation today.
虽然这里的文明被一场自然灾害摧毁了
Although the civilization here was destroyed by a natural catastrophe,
看来我们的一个种族在山洞里避难了
it would appear one of our race took refuge in the cave.
对于我们的努力,我们只是变得更加担心
For our efforts, we are becoming only more apprehensive.
仿佛某种看不见的力量正在影响着我们......
As if some unseen force were influencing us...
- 发生了什么事? - 未知
- What happened? - Unknown.
我没有看到你进来
I didn't see you come in.
我们离开这里后,你能带我们去马科斯十二号♥星球吗?
After we leave here, can you take us to Marcos XII?
我们可能会带你们去一个联邦星际基地
We'll probably take you to a Federation starbase.
- 我在马科斯十二号♥上有亲戚 - 对不起
- I have relatives on Marcos XII. - I'm sorry.
它不在我们的巡逻区域内,史波克先生,我们将在我的宿舍里讨论这个问题
It's not in our patrol area. Mr. Spock, we'll pursue this in my quarters.
我可以留在这里观看吗?我会非常安静
Can I stay here and watch? I'll be very quiet.
好的,汤米,上尉,让麦考伊医生到我的宿舍报告
All right, Tommy. Lieutenant, have Dr. McCoy report to my quarters.
莱斯利先生?
Mr. Leslie?
- 嗨,你好 - 嗨
- Hi, there. - Hi.
那是什么?
What is that?
行星提拉库斯
The planet Triacus.
- 我们在这里的时候会一直看到它吗? - 是的,我们会的
- Will we see it all the time we're here? - Yes, we will.
- 我们在这里的时间里都能看到 - 他在屏幕上看到了提拉库斯
- All the time we're here. - He sees Triacus on the screen.
他以为他看到了
He thinks he sees it.
苏鲁先生,屏幕,我们脱离轨道了
Mr. Sulu, the screen. We're out of orbit.
- 我们很快就会到达马科斯十二号♥吗? - 很快
- Will we reach Marcos XII soon? - Very soon.
我们什么时候改变航线的?
When did we change course?
- 我们没有改变航线 - 你是什么意思?
- We haven't changed course. - What do you mean?
- 看看你的控制显示器 - 我们仍然在轨道上
- Look at your control monitor. - We're still in orbit.
你瞎了吗?那不是轨道位置
Have you gone blind? That's not orbiting position.
- 别碰控制器 - 你到底在干什么?
- Don't touch the controls. - What the devil are you doing?
- 我们必须留在这个轨道上 - 你这个瞎子
- We must remain in this orbit. - You blind fool.
你看不见你面前的东西吗?我们不在轨道上
Can't you see what's in front of you? We're not in orbit.
我不会违抗舰桥的命令
I won't disobey orders from the bridge.
你正在违抗命令,现在退到一边
You are. Now step aside.
你正在失去对自己的控制,长官
You're losing control of yourself, sir.
还没有
Not yet.
斯塔恩斯:我受到影响,去做一些没有意义的事情
STARNES: I'm being influenced to do things that do not make sense.
我甚至联♥系♥星际舰队司令部
I even went so far as to call Starfleet Command
请求将宇宙飞船用作运输工具
to request a spaceship to be used as a transport.
直到我不知道该运输什么时
It was only when I didn't know what to transport
我才意识到我的思想正在被引导
that I realized my mind was being directed.
我决定向星际舰队发出警告
I decided to send a dispatch to Starfleet, warning them.
上帝宽恕我们,我们必须毁灭自己
God forgive us. We must destroy ourselves.
外星人降临,敌人来自内部
Alien upon us. The enemy from within.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表