剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
船上有入侵者。有人试图进入吗?
There's an intruder aboard. Has someone tried to gain entrance?
- 我必须查看你的授权,先生。 - 在那边。
- I must see your authorization, sir. - Over there.
很难相信
It's hard to believe
我能如此感动
that I could be so moved
被外星人的手触摸。
by the touch of an alien hand.
我必须承认,我也
I must confess that I, too,
很感动。
am moved emotionally.
我知道这是不合逻辑的--
I know it is illogical--
史波克先生...
Mr. Spock...
......我们不应该质疑
...we mustn't question
我们的真实感受。
what we truly feel.
接受我们之间发生的事情,
Accept what is happening between us,
就像我一样。
even as I do.
塔尔:指挥官。
TAL: Commander.
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
允许进入。
Permission to enter.
不是现在,塔尔。
Not now, Tal.
塔尔:很紧急,指挥官。
TAL: It is urgent, commander.
指挥官:进来。
COMMANDER: Enter.
指挥官。我们截获了外星人的传送。
Commander. We have intercepted an alien transmission.
指挥官:找到它的来源。
COMMANDER: Locate its source.
塔尔:找到了,指挥官。
TAL: We have, commander.
这个房♥间。
This room.
隐形装置。带上他。
The cloaking device. Bring him.
保持。别动。
Hold. Don't move.
你是谁?你在这里做什么?
Who are you? What are you doing in here?
船上有敌方间谍。他会去寻找隐形装置。
There's an enemy spy aboard. He'll be after the cloaking device.
放下你的武器。
Drop your weapon.
斯科提,
Scotty,
传送。
energize.
斯科提:但是,先生,史波克先生呢?
SCOTTY: But, sir, what about Mr. Spock?
希望他能给我们足够的时间来安装这个隐形装置。
Hope he can buy us enough time to get this cloaking device installed.
它必须连接到我们的偏转护盾控制上。
It'll have to be hooked into our deflector-shield control.
- 你能做到吗? - 我不知道。
- Can you do it? - I don't know.
你有 15 分钟,斯科提。
You have 15 minutes, Scotty.
指挥官,隐形装置不见了。
Commander, the cloaking device is gone.
全面警戒。搜索所有甲板。
Full alert. Search all decks.
那将是无的,指挥官。
That will be profitless, commander.
我不相信你会找到它。
I do not believe you will find it.
你一定是疯了。
You must be mad.
我向你保证,
I assure you,
我很理智。
I am quite sane.
你为什么要这样对我?
Why would you do this to me?
你有什么资格这样做?
What are you that you could do this?
企业号♥的大副。
First Officer of the Enterprise.
你们目前的死刑方式是什么?
What is your present form of execution?
柯克:舰长日志,星历 5027.4。
KIRK: Captain's Log, stardate 5027.4.
斯科特上校有不到 15 分钟的时间
Commander Scott has less than 15 minutes
安装罗慕伦人的隐形装置并使其工作。
to install the Romulans' cloaking device and get it working.
我希望史波克先生能为我们争取到我们需要的时间。
I hope Mr. Spock can buy us the time we need.
- 苏鲁:舰长。 - 契科夫:你还活着。
- SULU: Captain. - CHEKOV: You're alive.
- 他们说你被杀了,长官。 - 报告太草率了。
- They said you'd been killed, sir. - The report was premature.
- 舰长,你的耳朵,发生了什么事? - 我们稍后再讨论。
- Captain, your ears, what happened? - We'll discuss it later.
苏鲁先生,设定回家的航线。 契科夫,带上传感器。
Mr. Sulu, lay in a course for home. Chekov, take the sensors.
史波克先生仍在罗慕伦旗舰上。
Mr. Spock is still aboard the Romulan flagship.
我希望他的身体读数被精确定位和隔离。
I want his body readings pinpointed and isolated.
这不是请求,先生们。
That was not a request, gentlemen.
- 是的,长官。- 是的,长官。
- Aye, sir. - Aye, sir.
- 是的,长官。
Aye, sir.
回到你的岗位,副指挥官。
Return to your station, sub-commander.
听我的命令开始企业号♥的登船行动。
The boarding action on the Enterprise will begin with my command.
如果他们反抗,摧毁她。
If they resist, destroy her.
处决国家罪犯
Execution of state criminals
既痛苦又不愉快。
is both painful and unpleasant.
我相信细节是不必要的。
I believe the details are unnecessary.
处决将立即执行
The sentence will be carried out immediately after the charges
在指控被记录后。
have been recorded.
我首先要求获得声明权。
I demand the Right of Statement first.
你很了解罗慕伦的传统。
You understand Romulan tradition well.
要求通过。
The right is granted.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我不需要太多时间。
I shall not require much time.
我应该说不超过20分钟。
No more than 20 minutes, I should say.
找到你的盟友应该比这花费更少的时间
It should take less time than that to find your ally
他们偷了隐形装置。
who stole the cloaking device.
你不会孤独地死去。
You will not die alone.
记录罗慕伦的陈述权。
Recording the Romulan Right of Statement.
继续,史波克上校。
Proceed, Commander Spock.
我的罪行是蓄意破坏。我自愿承认我的罪行。
My crime is sabotage. I freely admit my guilt.
我作为星际舰队军官的誓言
The oath I swore as a Starfleet officer
既具体又具有约束力。
is both specific and binding.
只要我穿着制♥服♥,
As long as I wear the uniform,
我的职责就是保护联邦的安全。
my duty is to protect the security of the Federation.
很明显,你的新隐形设备对该安全构成了威胁。
Clearly, your new cloaking device is a threat to that security.
我履行了我的职责。
I carried out my duty.
每个人都在履行自己的职责。
Everyone carries out his duty.
你说出了显而易见的事实,史波克。
You state the obvious, Spock.
我的发言内容没有规定。
There is no regulation regarding the content of my statement.
我可以继续吗?
May I continue?
很好。你的 20 分钟快到了。
Very well. Your 20 minutes is almost up.
契科夫先生,那艘船上只有一个瓦肯人,
Mr. Chekov, there is only one Vulcan aboard that ship,
他应该很容易找到。
he should be easy enough to locate.
契科夫:罗慕伦人和瓦肯人读起来几乎一模一样。
CHEKOV: Romulans and Vulcans appear to read almost exactly alike.
只是有一点点不同--
There is just a slight difference which--
找到他了,先生。
Got him, sir.
尽快把坐标发给传送室。
Feed the coordinates to the transporter room on the double.
让他们准备听我的信♥号♥♥将他传送到船上。
Have them prepare to beam him aboard on my signal.
柯克舰长,斯科特先生在线上与您通话,长官。
Captain Kirk, Mr. Scott is on the intercom for you, sir.
说吧,斯科提。
Go ahead, Scotty.
我已经安装了设备。
I've got the device installed.
但如果我知道它是否能运作,保佑我
But bless me if I know if it's going to work.
这是我打过最大的赌
It's the biggest guess I've ever made.
- 准备,斯科提。 - 契科夫:长官。
- Stand by, Scotty. - CHEKOV: Sir.
传送室有坐标,可以传送了。
Transporter room has the coordinates and is ready for beaming.
传送室,传送史波克先生上船。
Transporter room, beam Mr. Spock aboard.
除了瓦肯人忠诚的历史传统外,
Beyond the historic tradition of Vulcan loyalty
还有罗慕兰人和瓦肯人联合起来的
there is also the combined Romulan-Vulcan history
服从职责的历史。
of obedience to duty.
传送室报告史波克先生上船了,指挥官。
Transporter room reports Mr. Spock aboard, sir.
还有罗慕伦指挥官。
And the Romulan commander.
- 指挥官? - 是的,先生。
- The commander? - Aye, sir.
好的。
All right.
让他们尽快到舰桥报告。
Have them report to the bridge on the double.
苏鲁先生,带我们离开罗慕伦人的地方。
Mr. Sulu, take us away from the Romulans.
曲速9。
Warp factor 9.
副指挥官。敌舰正以极快的速度驶离,长官。
Sub-Commander. The enemy vessel is moving away at extreme speed, sir.
通知所有船只。武器官,
Alert all vessels. Weapons officer,
将主炮台对准企业号♥。
bring main batteries to bear on the Enterprise.
保持在曲速 9,长官。
Holding at warp 9, sir.
斯科提,打开那个设备的开关。
Scotty, throw the switch on that device.
试过了,长官。它不管用。
I did, sir. It's not working.
我本会称赞你能走到这一步,舰长。
I would give you credit, captain, for getting this far.
但你马上就要死了
But you will be dead in a moment
称赞是不必要的。
and the credit would be gratuitous.
上尉,打开通往罗慕伦飞船的频道。。
Lieutenant, open a channel to the Romulan vessel.
乌乎拉:是的,长官。
UHURA: Aye, sir.
我接通了副指挥官塔尔,长官。
I have Sub-Commander Tal, sir.
建立双向可视通讯。
Establish two-way visual contact.
我们有你在我们的武器下。你无法逃脱。
We have you under our weapons. You cannot escape.
这是柯克舰长。停火。
This is Captain Kirk. Hold your fire.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表