剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这绝对是被盗的太空巡洋舰极光号♥,舰长
It is definitely the stolen space cruiser, Captain, the Aurora.
我读到船上有六个人
I read six aboard.
呼叫频率
Hailing frequencies.
极光号♥,这是联邦星舰企业号♥,由詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长指挥
Aurora, this is the USS Enterprise, Captain James T. Kirk commanding.
[柯克]收到请回答
[Kirk] Acknowledge.
极光号♥,这里是企业号♥
Aurora, this is the Enterprise.
[柯克]你能听到我吗?
[Kirk] Do you read me ?
他们正在接收我们的信♥号♥♥,舰长
They are receiving us, Captain.
没有故障的迹象
I read no evidence of malfunction.
重复,联邦命令扣押你们…
Repeat, Federation orders to detain you for...
[苏鲁]他们正在转向,长官
[SULU] They're veering off, sir.
改变航线,追赶并超越
Change course. Pursue and overtake.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
牵引波束待命
Stand by tractor beams.
待命中,长官
Standing by, sir.
如果它继续前进,它将进入罗慕伦空间
If it continues on course, it will enter Romulan space.
发射
Engage.
牵引波束已接合
Tractor beam engaged.
带他们进来
Bring them in.
@
↪
他们想逃跑
They're struggling to escape.
他们的引擎严重过热,舰长
Their engines are seriously overheating, Captain.
极光号♥,切断动力,你让你的船超载了
Aurora, cut power. You are overtaxing your ship.
动力逼近临界
Power approaching critical.
他们不能继续走了
They cannot continue.
应急动力接入牵引波束
Emergency power to tractor beams.
舰桥呼叫传送室,斯科提,你准备好传送了吗?
Bridge to Transporter Room. Scotty, are you ready to transport?
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain.
动力超过临界
Power beyond critical.
快要爆♥炸♥了
Explosion is imminent.
我们在传送范围内吗?
Are we within transportation range?
还没有,长官
Not yet, sir.
极光号♥人员,准备好传送上船
Aurora personnel, stand by to be transported aboard.
启动
Energize.
他们在船上吗?
Are they aboard?
斯科提,他们在船上吗?
Scotty, are they aboard?
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain.
他们在船上,而且有很多
They are. And a nice lot, too.
[柯克]宇宙,最后的边疆
[KIRK] Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
星际旅行:原初
第三季第二十集
通往伊甸之路
The Way to Eden
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5832.3
[Kirk] Captain's log, stardate 5832.3.
卡图兰大使的儿子是我们从被盗的巡洋舰极光号♥上
The son of the Catuallan ambassador is one of six
传送过来的六个人之一
we have beamed aboard from the stolen cruiser Aurora.
我们奉命非常周到地对待他
We have been ordered to handle him with extreme delicacy,
因为的联邦和卡图兰之间
because the treaty negotiations now in progress
正在进行的条约谈判正处于关键阶段
between the Federation and Catualla are in a crucial phase.
斯科提,带他们去简报室
Scotty, take them to the briefing room.
女人[通过对讲机]我们没心情,赫伯特
WOMAN [OVER INTERCOM] We are not in the mood, Herbert.
伊琳娜?
Irina?
[所有人对话]
[ALL TALK]
谢谢
Thank you.
男人[通过对讲机]告诉赫伯特不行
MAN [OVER INTERCOM] Tell Herbert it's no go.
怎么了?
What's going on?
[斯科提]他们拒绝,长官
[SCOTTY] They refuse.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们大部分人只是坐在地上
They're just sitting on the floor, the lot of them.
你可以听到他们,我要派警卫过来吗?
You can hear them yourself. Shall I send for security?
不,我马上下来
No. I'll be right down.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
歌♥声:不行,不行,不行…
CHANTS: No go, no go, no go...
你们中的哪一个是汤戈·拉德?
Which one of you is Tongo Rad?
你没有被捕要感谢你父亲的影响
You can thank your father's influence that you're not under arrest.
除了劫机,你还面临违反飞行规定
In addition to piracy, you've left yourself open to charges of violating flight regulations,
进入敌对空间并危及他人及自身生命的指控
entering hostile space and endangering the lives of others as well as your own.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
此外,你还造成了星际事件
In addition, you've caused an interstellar incident
这可能已经摧毁了你们星球和联邦之间谈判的一切
which may have destroyed everything that's been negotiated between your planet and the Federation.
你真是伶牙俐齿,赫伯特
You've got a hard lip, Herbert.
如果你有解释,我洗耳恭听
If you have an explanation, I am prepared to hear it.
史波克先生,把他们带到医务室进行医疗检查
Mr. Spock, take them to Sickbay for a medical check.
爆♥炸♥可能有辐射
There may have been radiation from the explosion.
舰长,你要是允许的话
Captain, with your permission...
当然可以
By all means.
一
One.
我们是一
We are One.
一是开始
One is the beginning.
你是一吗,赫伯特?
Are you One, Herbert?
我不是赫伯特
I am not Herbert.
他不是赫伯特,我们引起了他的注意
He's not Herbert. We reach.
如果你说出你们的目的和目标
If you will state your purpose and your objectives,
也许我们可以达成共识
perhaps we can arrive at a mutual understanding.
如果你了解一,你就知道我们的目的
If you understand One, you know our purpose.
我更想听到你说出来
I would prefer that you state it.
我们背弃混乱,寻找开始
We turn our backs on confusion and seek the beginning.
你的目的地是哪里?
What is your destination?
伊甸星球
The planet Eden.
那个星球是个神话
That planet is a myth.
我们抗♥议♥在违背我们意愿的情况下
And we protest against being harassed,
被骚扰、追捕、攻击、扣押和运送到这里。
pursued, attacked, seized and transported here against our wishes.
是的,兄弟
Right, brother.
我们不承认联邦法规
We do not recognize Federation regulations
也不承认战争行为
nor the existence of hostilities.
我们不承认任何权威,除了我们自己
We recognize no authority, save that within ourselves.
嗯,不管你是否承认权威,在这艘船上我就是权威
Well, whether you recognize authority or not, I am it on this ship.
我奉命和平地将你们送回星际基地
I'm under orders to transport you back to Starbase peaceably.
从那里你们将被运送到各自的星球
From there you'll be ferried to your various planets.
因为我的命令,你们不是囚犯,而是客人
Because of my orders, you are not prisoners, but guests.
我希望你们表现地像个客人
I expect you to behave as such.
哦,赫伯特,你太呆板了
Oh, Herbert, you are stiff.
史波克先生,你似乎了解这些人,你来招待他们
Mr. Spock, you seem to understand these people. You will deal with them.
我们恭敬地请求你带我们去伊甸
We respectfully request that you take us to Eden.
医务室的事务结束后
And after they are finished in sick bay,
确保他们被护送回各自的住处,满足他们的一切要求
see to it that they're escorted back to their proper quarters and given whatever care they need.
[史波克]是的,舰长
[Spock] Yes, Captain.
我们恭敬地请求你带我们去伊甸
We respectfully request that you take us to Eden.
我收到的命令正相反
I have orders to the contrary.
这不是一艘客船
This is not a passenger ship.
[全体一起唱]赫伯特!赫伯特!赫伯特!
[ALL CHANT] Herbert! Herbert! Herbert!
帕尔默上尉,通知星际基地
Lieutenant Palmer, notify Star base.
我们捉到了偷太空巡洋舰极光号♥的六个人
We have the six aboard who stole the space cruiser Aurora.
遗憾的是,太空巡洋舰被摧毁了
Regrettably, the space cruiser itself was destroyed.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
给卡图兰大使的私人信息,他的儿子很安全
Personal note to the Catullan ambassador: His son is safe.
舰长
Captain.
怎么了?
Yes, what is it?
长官,我觉得我认识其中一个人
Sir, I believe I know one of them.
我想我至少认得她的声音
At least, I think I recognize her voice.
她的名字是伊琳娜·加柳林
Her name is Irina Galliulin.
我们曾一起在星际舰队学院学习
We were in Starfleet Academy together.
他们中有人原来是学院的?
One of those was in the Academy?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
她…退学了
She... dropped out.
她…
She...
你想见她吗?
Do you wish to see her?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表