剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
选择已经做好了
The choice has been made.
和我的朋友一起呆在这里,他们会照顾你的
Stay here with my friends. They'll take care of you.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
那就来吧
Come, then.
医生
Doctor.
如果有任何其他方法可以实现我们的目的…
If there was any other way to accomplish our purpose...
那就做吧
Get on with it.
- 你为什么让他这么做? - 我和你一样被说服了
- Why did you let him do it? - I was convinced just like you were.
- 被我们的好医生用针 - 有进展吗?
- By the good doctor's hypo. - Anything?
唔…
Hmm...
很少见的设备,是一个控制单元,但不是一个控制装置
A most unusual device. A control unit, but not a control mechanism.
- 它不是机械装置 - 它究竟是什么?
- It is not a mechanical device. - What is it?
这个装置与一种电能量模式相协调
It's attuned to only one electrical pattern of energy,
这种模式是由拥有它的人的精神冲动产生的
the pattern produced by the mental impulses of the person who possesses it.
它仅由精神命令激活
It is activated solely by mental commands.
你能重新调整它,以适应我们的大脑模式吗?
Can you adapt it, re-attune it, to fit our brain patterns?
我会尝试的,但是一次不能适应多个模式
I shall attempt it. But it is not possible to fit more than one pattern at a time.
我熟悉我自己的模式,有了你的许可…
I am familiar with my own pattern. With your permission...
随你做什么只要让它工作
Do what you have to do to make it work.
令我不安的是为什么维恩人让我们保留它
What disturbs me is why the Vians let us keep it.
真有趣,他们一定知道我们有能力理解和使用这个装置
They must know we are capable of comprehending and using this control.
- 我们会用它来逃脱 - 合逻辑假设是
- And that we would use it to escape. - The logical assumption
他们想让我们走
is that they wish to let us go.
- 他们留下了麦考伊 - 那显然是他们的意图
- And they keep McCoy. - That is evidently their intention.
不知何故,你是这一切的症结和焦点
Somehow, you're the crux, the focal point of all this.
在我们到达这里之前,她是一名囚犯,他们没有伤害或威胁她
Before we got here, she was a prisoner. They didn't hurt or threaten her.
事实表明她对他们的目的至关重要
The facts would indicate she is essential to their purpose.
是的,有目的,但目的是什么?
Yes, there is a purpose, but what is it?
对你来说,所有的痛苦和恐惧是自己发生的,还是故意为之?
Has all the pain and terror happened, or been made to happen, for you?
好了,舰长,调整很脆弱,可能无法使用一次以上
Completed. Adjustments are delicate and may not survive more than one use.
但是,应该有足够的能量将我们传送到企业号♥上
However, there should be sufficient energy to transfer us to the Enterprise.
- 能带我们去找麦考伊吗? - 如果你想的话
- Will it take us to McCoy? - If you so desire.
最好的防守是强大的进攻,我打算现在就开始进攻
The best defense is a strong offense. I intend to start offending right now.
以实验室为目标
Aim for the lab.
老骨头…
Bones...
史波克
Spock.
把他弄下来
Get him down.
他的手腕
His wrists.
他的脉搏几乎没有了
His pulse is almost gone.
- 他怎么样? - 严重的心脏损伤
- How is he? - Severe heart damage.
双肺充血的迹象,循环衰竭的症状
Signs of congestion in both lungs. Evidence of circulatory collapse.
[喘气]
[GASPS]
别说话
Don't talk.
别说话,放轻松,直到我们把你送回船上
Don't speak. Take it easy until we get you back to the ship.
怎么了?有什么麻烦? - 他快死了,吉姆
- What is it? What's the matter? - He's dying, Jim.
- 我们能让他舒服一些,但仅此而已 - 你不知道,你不是医生
- We can only make him comfortable. - You don't know. You're not a doctor.
[麦考伊耳语]
[MCCOY WHISPERS]
内伤,胸部和腹部出血
Internal injuries. Bleeding in chest and abdomen.
脾脏和肝脏大出血
Haemorrhage of the spleen and liver.
70%肾衰竭
70% kidney failure.
他是对的,做医生有它的缺点
He's right. Being a doctor has its drawbacks.
我一直想知道为什么我…[咳嗽]
I always wondered why I... [COUGHS]
麦考伊:谢谢
McCOY: Thanks.
还能活多久?
How long?
随时可能死亡
It could happen any time.
正确的医学用语,嗯,史波克?
The correct medical phrase, eh, Spock?
你对病人的态度很好,史波克
You've got a good bedside manner, Spock.
我们不能做点什么吗?
Can't we do something?
恐怕不能
I'm afraid not.
宝石或许能帮助他,像她帮助我一样
Gem might be able to help him the way she helped me.
但他的濒临死亡会杀死她吗?
But could his nearness to death also kill her?
不确定,麦考伊对她反应的分♥析♥
Uncertain. McCoy's analysis of her reaction
假设自我保护本能会阻止它
assumes that her instinct for self-preservation would prevent it.
- 但我们不能确定 - 如果她能让他变得强壮
- But we cannot be positive. - If she could just strengthen him
不让他陷入死亡,我们说不定还能救他
and keep him from sinking into death, we might be able to save him.
不允许干扰
No interference will be permitted.
她可以救他一命,让我们帮她去找他
She can save his life. Let us help her to go to him.
不应敦促她采取行动
She must not be urged to take action.
一切都必须在不受干扰的情况下进行 - 把我们带到一起的目的…
- All must proceed without interference. - The purpose that brought us...
除了满足你们的需要之外,这一切还有什么目的?
What purpose can all this serve except to fulfil a need of yours?
我们的一生只剩下一种需要,看看我们测试的完成情况
We have but one need left in life. To see the completion of our test.
- 要有耐心 - 耐心?我们的朋友快死了
- Be patient. - Patient? Our friend is dying.
也许
Perhaps.
除了带给你愉悦之外,还有什么目的?
What purpose can be served except to bring you pleasure?
当然你知道你们的星系很快就会灭绝
Surely you know that your star system will soon be extinct.
- 你们的太阳会新星爆发 - 我们知道
- Your sun will nova. - We know.
它行星上的数百万居民注定要灭亡
The millions of inhabitants on its planets are doomed.
这就是为什么我们在此
That is why we are here.
你为了取悦自己而设计的这个死亡竞技场
This arena of death that you've devised for your pleasure.
- 能阻止这场灾难吗? - 不,不会
- Will it prevent this catastrophe? - No, it will not.
但也许能拯救宝石的星球
But it may save Gem's planet.
在米纳拉的所有行星中,我们只能将其中一个行星的居民♥运♥送到安全的地方
Of all the planets of Minara, we can only transport inhabitants of one to safety.
如果宝石的星球是将被拯救的星球
If Gem's planet is the one that will be saved,
我们必须毫无疑问地确定他们值得幸存
we must make certain beyond any doubt they are worthy of survival.
我们朋友的死对这个目的有什么用?
How will the death of our friend serve this purpose?
他的死没有帮助
His death will not serve it.
但她为他付出生命的意愿有
But her willingness to give her life for him will.
- 你们是她的老师 - 我们是?
- You were her teachers. - We were?
- 她能从我们身上学到什么? - 你的生存意志
- What could she learn from us? - Your will to survive.
你对生活的热爱,你们求知的激♥情♥
Your love of life. Your passion to know.
她的种族会记住这些
They're recorded in her being.
她的星球将是幸运的
Her planet will be fortunate.
你们每个人都愿意为他人献出自己的生命
Each of you would give his life for the others.
我们必须查明这种本能是否已经传递给了宝石
We must find out whether that instinct has been transmitted to Gem.
[隆隆声]
[RUMBLING]
- 时间越来越短 - 你是对的,舰长
- Time grows short. - You were correct, Captain.
这里发生的一切都是他们造成的
Everything that has occurred here has been caused by them.
这是一个很棒的实验室,我们一直是研究对象
This has been a great laboratory and we have been the subjects.
不,我们只创造了环境,那是必要的
No. We only created the circumstances. That was necessary.
你的行为是自发的
Your actions were spontaneous.
你已经揭示了所有物种中最真实和最好的一切
Everything truest and best in all species of beings has been revealed by you.
那些是使文明值得生存的品质
Those are the qualities that make a civilization worthy to survive.
看吧
Behold.
那是最重要的
That is most significant.
她的种族正在产生一种新的本能
An instinct new to the essence of her being is generating.
同情他人
Compassion for another
正在成为她生命的一部分
is becoming part of her functioning life system.
她害怕
She's afraid.
她在自救
She's saving herself.
她还没有拯救她的人♥民♥的本能
She does not yet have the instinct to save her people.
- 我们失败了? - 不
- We have failed? - No.
还没有
No, not yet.
舰长,麦考伊医生的生活不仅仅依赖于宝石
Captain. Dr. McCoy's life is not solely dependant on Gem.
维恩人也一定能挽救他的生命
The Vians too must be capable of saving his life.
- 是的 - 你不能让他死
- True. - You cannot let him die.
他的死并不重要
His death is not important.
我们必须看看她的自我牺牲的本能
We must see whether her instinct for self-sacrifice
是否已经超过了她的自我保护本能
has become stronger than her instinct for self-preservation.
[咳嗽]
[COUGHS]
别碰我,离我远点
Don't touch me. Stay away.
- 吉姆,史波克,你在这里? - 是的,老骨头
- Jim. Spock. Are you here? - Yes, Bones.
不要让她碰我,她会死的
Don't let her touch me. She'll die.
吉姆…
Jim...
就算是为了救我自己,我也不能毁灭生命
I can't destroy life even if it's to save my own.
我不能,你知道的,我不能让你这样做
I can't. You know that. I can't let you do it.
舰长?
Captain?
- 怎么了? - 强烈的情绪正耗尽我们
- What is it? - The intensity of emotion is draining us
并增强力场
and building up the force field.
- 我知道 - 它从我们身上汲取能量,舰长
- I know. - It draws its energy from us, Captain.
不管我们看到什么,所有的情绪都必须被压制
In spite of what we see, all emotion must be suppressed.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表