剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我告诉你,那是一件很痛苦的事
It's a very painful affair. I can tell you.
我找苏鲁
I am for Sulu.
换位置
Shift positions.
我们不能再互相保护了
Captain, we can no longer protect each other.
史波克!电脑!破坏它!
Spock! The computer! Destroy it!
史波克先生,很高兴见到你
Mr. Spock, I certainly am glad to see you.
我以为你和企业号♥已经被摧毁了
I thought you and the Enterprise had been destroyed.
我对你也有同样的担忧
I had the same misgivings about you, Captain.
我们刚刚返回并读取了你的生命形式读数
We returned and picked up your life-form readings only a moment ago.
从哪里返回?
Returned from where?
从大脑把企业号♥送去的地方:
From where this brain had the power to send the Enterprise:
横跨银河系990.7光年
990.7 light years across the galaxy.
这是多么了不起的文化
What a remarkable culture this is.
曾是,史波克先生,它的防御是由计算机运行的
Was, Mr. Spock. Its defenses were run by computer.
我猜到了,舰长
I surmised that, Captain.
它的行为非常合乎逻辑
Its moves were immensely logical.
但是什么人创造了这个?
But what people created this?
这里有代表吗?
Are there any representatives here?
有其中一个的复♥制♥品
There were replicas of one of them.
但是创造他们的能量已经被摧毁了
But the power to recreate them has been destroyed.
真是个损失,舰长
That is a loss, Captain.
如果你和我们一起,你就不会这么想了
You wouldn't have thought so if you'd been among us.
我的卡兰丹同伴,欢迎
My fellow Kalandans, welcome.
一种疾病摧毁了我们,当心它
A disease has destroyed us. Beware of it.
在你长途跋涉之后,很抱歉只给你一个录音欢迎
After your long journey, I'm sorry to give you only a recorded welcome.
但我们守卫前哨站的人
But we who have guarded the outpost for you
已经死了,到你占领星球时
will be dead by the time you take positions on this planet.
我是我们先进部队中最后一个还活着的人
I am the last of our advanced force left alive.
医生发现我们生病的原因时已经太晚了
Too late, the physicians discovered the cause of our sickness.
在创造这个星球的过程中
In creating this planet,
我们意外地♥产♥生了一种致命的生物
we have accidentally produced a deadly organism.
我一直在等待来自家乡的补给船寻求医疗援助
I have awaited the regular supply ship from home for medical assistance,
但我现在怀疑它是否会及时到达
but I doubt now whether it will arrive in time.
我会将前哨站控制设置为自动
I will set the outpost controls on automatic.
计算机将抵御除我们自己以外的所有生命形式
The computer will defend against all life-forms but our own.
我的卡兰丹同伴
My fellow Kalandans,
我,洛西拉,祝你一切顺利
I, Losira, wish you well.
先前的船只可能通过他们的人♥民♥传播这种疾病
The previous ships probably spread the disease all through their people.
她等的补给船一直没有来
The supply ship she waited for never came.
几千年来,她一直在等待迎接死去的人
All these thousands of years she's been waiting to greet people who were dead.
为了防卫工作
To do the job of defense,
计算机投影了唯一可用图像的复♥制♥品
the computer projected a replica of the only image available
洛西拉的
Losira's.
电脑太完美了
The computer was too perfect.
它把洛西拉的个性投射到复♥制♥品中
It projected so much of Losira's personality into the replica
它对杀戮感到后悔,内疚
that it felt regret, guilt, at killing.
这为我们赢得了摧毁它所需的时间
That bought us the time we needed to destroy it.
她一定是…一个了不起的女人
She must have been... a remarkable woman.
而且很漂亮
And beautiful.
美丽是短暂的,医生
Beauty is transitory, Doctor.
然而,她显然是非常聪明的
However, she was, evidently, highly intelligent.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,传送五个人上船
Kirk to Enterprise. Five to beam up.
我不同意你的看法,史波克先生
I don't agree with you, Mr. Spock.
真的吗,舰长?
Indeed, captain?
美…会留存下来
Beauty... survives.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表