剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
[柯克] 舰长日志,星历5423.4
[Kirk] Captain's Log : Star date 5423.4.
我们正在绕吉迪恩运行,它还不是
We are orbiting the planet Gideon, which is still not a member...
星际联邦成员
of the United Federation of Planets.
条约谈判一直很艰难
The treaty negotiations have been difficult...
吉迪恩一直拒绝
because Gideon has consistently refused...
联邦代表团踏入他们的国土
the presence of a delegation from the Federation on its soil...
或飞船传感器的任何监视
or any surveillance by the ship's sensors.
他们最终同意由一人组成的代表团
They have finally agreed to a delegation of one.
他们坚持要求是企业号♥的舰长
They insisted it be the captain of the Enterprise.
因此,我要立即传送下去
I am, therefore, beaming down at once.
真可惜吉迪恩不允许集体访问,史波克先生
It's too bad Gideon isn't cleared for general visitation, Mr. Spock.
根据提交给联邦的
According to the physio cultural reports...
自然文化报告,它是天堂
submitted to the Federation, it's a paradise.
我很想听听你的描述,舰长
I shall be interested in hearing your description, Captain.
不会让你久等的
You won't have long to wait.
- 乌乎拉上尉 - 是的,史波克先生
- Lieutenant Uhura. - Yes, Mr. Spock.
我们得到吉迪恩的最终批准了吗?
Do we have final clearance from Gideon?
是的,他们为我们提供了坐标
Yes. They have provided us with the coordinates for beam down.
把坐标给我好吗?
May I have them, please?
- 875 - 875
- 875. - 875.
- 020 - 020
- 020. - 020.
[乌乎拉] 079
[Uhura] 079.
079.
我们走吧,史波克先生
Let's go, Mr. Spock.
传送
Energizing.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
史波克先生,我还没有被传送下去
Mr. Spock. I have not yet transported down.
你为什么在确认传送之前离开你的岗位?
Why did you leave your post before confirming transport?
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
史波克?
Spock?
轮机部?斯科特先生?
Engineering. Mr. Scott?
斯科提?
Scotty!
乌乎拉上尉,马上报告
Lieutenant Uhura, report immediately.
所有舰桥人员,立即回答
All bridge personnel, report immediately.
柯克呼叫船员,船上有人吗?
Kirk to crew. Is anyone aboard?
医务室?麦考伊医生?
Sick Bay. Dr. McCoy?
老骨头,老骨头,回答我
Bones? Bones, answer me.
老骨头…
Bones.
我们仍在绕吉迪恩运行
We're still orbiting Gideon.
[柯克] 宇宙,最后的边疆
[Kirk] Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
吉迪恩的伤口
The Mark of Gideon
我一个人在企业号♥上
I'm alone on the Enterprise.
我已经搜遍了船上的每个区域,都找不到船员的踪迹
I have searched the ship and still cannot find a trace of the crew...
或船员如何消失的迹象
or an indication of how its disappearance was managed.
一件事显而易见,我经历了一次失忆
The one thing that is obvious is that I suffered a memory lapse...
在那段时间里,我的手臂受伤了
during which time I bruised my arm.
这让我有些恼火
It is causing me some irritation.
吉迪恩人正在联♥系♥我们,史波克先生
Gideon is contacting us, Mr. Spock.
- 把它放在屏幕上 - 是的,长官
- Put it on the screen. - Aye, sir.
柯克舰长,我是霍丁大使
Captain Kirk. This is Ambassador Hodin.
议会正在等待您的到来
The council is still awaiting your arrival.
我是史波克先生,霍丁大使
This is Mr. Spock, Ambassador Hodin.
柯克舰长几分钟前就被传送下去了
Captain Kirk was transported down minutes ago.
- 那不可能,- 我亲自传送的他
- That's impossible. - I transported him myself.
他从未到过
He never arrived.
他被直接传送到了你的议会厅
He was beamed directly to your council chambers.
请验证您的坐标
Please verify your coordinates.
875.
020.
- 079 - 坐标已确认
- 079. - Coordinates confirmed.
我们给了你准确的坐标
We gave you the exact coordinates,
这应该把柯克舰长带到这个房♥间里
which should have brought Captain Kirk directly to this very room.
我没有质疑这一点,先生
I am not questioning that, sir.
如果他不在这,史波克先生
If he is not here, that is your own responsibility, Mr. Spock,
那是你自己和你的员工的责任
and that of your staff.
我不否认这一点,我并不是要责怪你们的人员
I do not deny that, sir. I am not attempting to blame your personnel.
很高兴听到它
We are glad to hear that.
我们将把它记入这次不幸事件的记录中
We shall enter it into the records of this most unfortunate event.
阁下,即使有像我们这样
Your Excellency, even with intricate machinery...
微妙平衡的复杂机器
as delicately balanced as ours,
也有处理错误的余地
there is still a margin for error which must be dealt with.
有可能柯克舰长
It is possible that Captain Kirk...
在吉迪恩的另一处物质化
materialized on some other part of Gideon.
希望是在陆地上
Let us hope it was on dry land.
阁下
Your Excellency.
我可以切入正题吗?
May I cut right to the heart of the matter?
请允许我传送下来进行搜索
I request permission to beam down.
拒绝,你们联邦一定知道我们坚守的传统
Permission denied.Your Federation must be aware of our jealous tradition of isolation...
避免一切污染性接触
from all contaminating contacts...
与其他星系行星的暴♥力♥性质隔离开来
with a violent nature of planets of other star systems.
阁下,敌对星系之间的战争
Your Excellency, the wars between opposing star systems...
在我们的星系中不再盛行
no longer prevail in our galaxy.
如果您能授予权限…
If you will grant permission
我们将进行彻底的搜索
Of course, we shall institute a thorough search.
与此同时,史波克先生,我建议您检查一下你的机器
In the meantime, I suggest that you look to your machinery.
[舒一口气]
[ Sighs ]
我们必须彻底承认外交的目的
We must acknowledge once and for all that the purpose of diplomacy...
是延长危机
is to prolong a crisis.
那我们还在等什么?我们又不是外交官
Well, what are we waiting for? We're not diplomats!
我们是联邦的代表,医生
We are representatives of the Federation, Doctor.
这并不意味着我们必须表现得像孩子一样,听外交官的愚蠢演讲
That doesn't mean we have to listen to some fool lecture by a diplomat!
不幸的是,外交是我们目前唯一可用的方式
Unfortunately, diplomacy is the only channel available at the moment.
星球屏蔽了我们的传感器,我们无法扫描它
The planet is shielded from our sensors. We cannot scan it.
我们无法选择坐标,必须由吉迪恩人提供
We are unable to select coordinates. They must be provided by Gideon.
我们就不应该同意规定
We should never have agreed to such restrictions.
我们没有,契科夫先生,是联邦
We did not, Mr. Chekov. The Federation did.
- 乌乎拉上尉 - 是的,史波克先生
- Lieutenant Uhura. - Yes, Mr. Spock.
立即联♥系♥星际舰队,说明我们的问题
Contact Starfleet immediately. Explain our problem.
请求允许使用我们可以使用的一切手段
Request permission to use every means at our disposal...
来搜寻柯克舰长
to press the search for Captain Kirk.
- 马上,长官 - 有其他可能吗?
- At once, sir. - Are there any other possibilities?
有无数可能,契科夫先生
There are endless, Mr. Chekov.
那我们从哪里开始,史波克先生?
Well, where do we start, Mr. Spock?
使用传感器扫描360度
Institute a sensor scan 360 degrees,
每次1度
one degree at a time.
你是说你要为他扫描空间?
You mean you're gonna scan space for him?
- 但这可能需要数年时间 - 那么越早开始越好
- But, sir, that could take years. - The sooner you begin, the better.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
[开门]
[Door Opens]
你是谁?
Who are you?
奥多纳,是的,我的名字是奥多纳
Odona! Yes, my name is Odona.
你为什么把我带来这里?
Why did you bring me here?
你在我的船上做什么?
What are you doing on my ship?
这整艘船是你的吗?
Is this entire ship yours?
不是我的私人财产,但我是舰长
Not my personal property, but I'm the captain.
你拥有这一切吗?
Oh, and you have it all to yourself?
目前看来,是我们拥有一切
It seems, at the moment, we have it all to ourselves.
噢!
Oh!
你弄疼我了,舰长
You're hurting me, Captain
柯克,抱歉,詹姆斯·柯克,而且不是我带你来的
Kirk. I'm sorry. James Kirk. And I didn't bring you here.
- 如果不是你带我来的… - 是的,谁带你来的?
- If you didn't bring me... - That's right. Who brought you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你…
You
你来之前发生了什么?
What happened before you came here?
试着回忆,这很重要
Try to remember. It's important.
我好像站在一个…
It seems I was standing in a
是的,我站在一个大礼堂里
Yes. I was standing in a large auditorium...
挤满了人
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表