剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长,你是银河系仅次于我的
You, Captain, are second only to me...
最优秀的军事指挥官
as the finest military commander in the galaxy.
受宠若惊
That's very flattering.
我现在主要是一名探险家,加斯舰长
I am primarily an explorer now, Captain Garth.
我也是,我绘制的新世界地图比历史上任何人都多
And so have I been. I have charted more new worlds than any man in history.
并试图摧毁安托斯四号♥,为什么?
And tried to destroy Antos IV. Why?
我能说是因为他们对联邦怀有敌意
Well, I could say because they were actively hostile to the Federation.
是的,你能说,但那不是事实
Yes, you could say, but that would be untrue.
同意[轻笑]
Agreed. [Chuckles]
实际上,他们是相当无恶意的
Actually, they were quite harmless,
在我受伤将死时,他们让我变得完整
and they made me whole when I was maimed and dying.
出于感激之情,我给了他们一个星系
And in my gratitude, I offered them the galaxy.
他们拒绝了我,我判处他们死刑
They rejected me, and I condemned them to death.
作为星际舰队的舰长
How could you, a star ship fleet captain,
你怎么会认为联邦船员…
believe that a Federation crew...
会盲目听从你的命令毁灭整个安托斯种族
would blindly obey your order to destroy the entire Antos race,
一个以追求仁爱和平著称的民族?
a people famous for their benevolence and peaceful pursuits?
那是我唯一失算的!
That was my only miscalculation!
我变了
I had changed!
我已经克服了这堕落的弱点…
I had risen above this decadent weakness...
顺便说一下,它仍然由你指挥,舰长
which still has you in its command, by the way, captain.
不包括我的船员,我无法左右他们
My crew had not. I couldn't sway them.
但我的新船员,这个房♥间里的人
But my new crew, the men in this room,
将毫无疑问地服从我的命令
will obey my orders without question.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们有眼睛,但你们看不见
you have eyes but you cannot see.
星系围绕着我们
Galaxies surround us,
无限远景
limitless vistas!
然而,联邦会让我们
And yet the Federation would have us grub away...
像蚂蚁一样
like some ants on some...
在比平常大一点的蚁丘上翻掘
somewhat larger than usual anthill!
但我不是昆虫
But I am not an insect!
我是宇宙的主人,我必须申明我的主♥权♥
I am master of the universe, and I must claim my domain.
我同意战争曾经是必要的
I agree there was a time when war was necessary,
而你是我们最伟大的战士
and you were our greatest warrior.
我在校时研究过你在阿克纳的胜利
I studied your victory at Axanar when I was a cadet.
实际上,现在仍是学院的必读内容
In fact, it's still required reading.
也应该是
As well it should be.
很好
Very well.
但我第一次访问阿克纳是作为一名执行和平任务的学员
But my first visit to Axanar was as a new-fledged cadet on a peace mission.
和平任务!政客和弱者!
Peace mission! Politicians and weaklings!
他们是人道主义者和政♥治♥家,他们有一个梦想…
They were humanitarians and statesmen, and they had a dream...
梦想成为了现实并在星球间传播
a dream that became a reality and spread throughout the stars,
这个梦想让史波克先生和我成为了兄弟
a dream that made Mr. Spock and me brothers.
史波克先生,你认为柯克舰长和你自己是兄弟吗?
Mr. Spock, do you consider Captain Kirk and yourself brothers?
柯克舰长说话有些形象化
Captain Kirk speaks somewhat figuratively...
情绪过度激动
and with undue emotion:
然而,他说的是合乎逻辑的
however, what he says is logical...
我确实同意
and I do, in fact, agree with it.
[笑] 瞎了!
[Laughing] Blind!
真是瞎了眼!
Truly blind!
柯克舰长是你的指挥官!
Captain Kirk is your commanding officer!
而史波克先生,你是他的下属,仅此而已
You are his subordinate and that is all.
然而,史波克先生,你本身就是一位值得称道的指挥官
Yet, Mr. Spock, you are a worthy commander in your own right,
在我的舰队中,你肯定能指挥一艘星舰
and in my fleet you will surely have a star ship to command.
请原谅我,但你的舰队究竟在哪里?
Please forgive me, but exactly where is your fleet?
在那里等我
Out there waiting for me.
他们有充分的理由拥护我的事业
They will flock to my cause, and for good reason.
无限权力,无限财富
Limitless power! Limitless wealth.
由精英统治的太阳系
And solar systems ruled by the elite.
先生们,我们是精英,我们必须拿走我们理应拥有的东西
We, gentlemen, are that elite, and we must take what is rightfully ours...
从现在持有它的颓废弱者手中
from the decadent weaklings that now hold it.
加斯舰长…
Captain Garth...
加斯勋爵!
Lord Garth!
如你所愿
As you wish.
无论如何,你必须意识到这个事实…
At any rate, you must be aware of the fact...
你正试图重现灾难…
that you are attempting to recreate the disaster...
上次这么做让你成为了这个地方的病人
which resulted in your becoming an inmate in this place.
我被背叛了,受到了野蛮的对待
I was betrayed and treated barbarically.
你受到了正义和同情的对待
You were treated with justice and with compassion,
而你对待你的受害者则相反
which you failed to show towards any of your intended victims.
从逻辑上讲,因此,人们必须承担…
Logically, therefore, one must assume...
带走这只动物!
Remove this animal!
尝尝这酒,舰长
Try some of this wine, Captain.
它有一种浓郁,醇厚的风味,能让人感觉愉悦
It has a robust, full-bodied flavour which you'll find diverting.
不,谢谢,我宁愿加入史波克先生
No, thank you. I prefer to join Mr. Spock.
我想要你留在这里
And I prefer that you remain here.
玛塔,亲爱的
Marta, my dear.
我们觉得你的表演很迷人,不是吗,舰长?
We found your little divertissement enchanting, didn't we, Captain?
但后面还有,活动才刚刚开始
But there's more to come. The entertainment has merely begun.
顺便说一下,我猜你会下棋
By the way, I assume you play chess.
偶尔
Occasionally.
我也是,你会如何回应女王到女王三♥级♥
So do l. How would you respond to queen to queen's level three?
我相信你知道有无限种反击
I'm sure you're aware that there are an infinite number of countermoves.
我只对一个感兴趣
I'm interested in only one.
拼了老命我也想不到是哪一个?
I can't for the life of me imagine which one.
“拼了老命”是个好选择
"For the life of me" is a phrase well chosen.
可能会到那个地步
It could literally come to that.
我死了对你没好处
Dead I am of no use to you.
但我能让你渴望死亡,乞求死亡
But I can make you long for death, beg for death.
“在十一月的午夜,当死人集市临近
"In the midnight of November, when the dead man's fare is nigh,
“山谷中充满危险,天空中布满愤怒”
and the danger in the valley, and the anger in the sky."
我今天早上写的,你喜欢吗?
I wrote that this morning. Do you like it?
是的,我认为它非常好
Yes, I think it's very good.
[轻声] 告诉他他想知道的
[Softly] Tell him what he wants to know.
我们就一起走
We'll go away together.
[低语] 我不能
[Whispering] I can't.
但你一定要,我求你
But you must. I beg of you.
哦,不要乞求,玛塔!这是有辱人格的
Oh, don't beg, Marta! It's degrading.
女王到女王三♥级♥,舰长?
Queen to queen's level three, Captain.
你很快就会
You'll talk freely...
畅所欲言的
and quite soon.
舰长,在你面前的
What you see before you, Captain,
是我的最新发明
is my latest invention.
外表普通,近乎原始,你说是不是?
Quite ordinary in appearance, almost primitive, wouldn't you say?
是的,我认得
Yes, I recognize it.
它用于康复目的
It's used for rehabilitation purposes.
它帮助许多人恢复健康
It helped many men back to health.
外表有欺骗性
Appearances can be deceiving.
曾经它是康复过程的
Once it was a part of the rehabilitation process,
一部分,其本身是不痛的
and as such, quite painless.
而且,我也可以说是无用的
And I might add useless too.
它让人变得温顺,对我毫无用处
It made men docile and of no use to me.
我对超声波的使用进行了一些改进
I've added certain refinements to the use of ultrasonic waves.
椅子不再是无痛的
The chair is no longer painless.
把主管放上去
Put the governor in it.
女王到女王三♥级♥,柯克舰长?
Queen to queen's level three, Captain Kirk?
事实上,它极度痛苦
It is, in fact, exquisitely painful,
正如你将看到的
as you will now see.
[尖锐的嗡嗡声]
[High-Pitched Whirring]
[科里呻♥吟♥]
[Cory Groaning]
真有趣,不是吗?
Interesting, isn't it?
疼痛是真实的,可以无限地延长
The pain is real and can be prolonged indefinitely,
因为没有组织破坏
because there is no actual destruction of tissue.
住手!
Stop it!
[嗡嗡声停止]
[Whirring Stops]
当然,舰长,只要你开口
Of course, Captain. You have but to ask.
现在,如你所见,他没有受到身体伤害
Now, as you can see, he has not been harmed physically,
然而,对极度折磨的记忆仍然存在
yet the memory of the exquisite torment remains.
女王到女王三♥级♥,舰长?
Queen to queen's level three, Captain.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表