剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
斯科特:星舰日志,星历5710.5
SCOTT: Ship's log, stardate 5710.5.
斯科特少校报道
Lieutenant Commander Scott reporting.
在探索外部象限时,企业号♥收到了求救信♥号♥♥
While exploring an outer quadrant, the Enterprise received distress calls
来自斯卡罗斯星球上一座无人居住的美丽城市
from an uninhabited, incredibly beautiful city on the planet of Scalos.
柯克舰长和一个登陆小队已经传送下去了
Captain Kirk and a landing party have beamed down.
柯克:你的传感器读数是什么?
KIRK: What do your sensors read?
它有显示,但我不知道是什么
They register something, but I can't figure out what.
- 具体说明 - 我无法定位
- Specify. - I can't get a fix on it.
传感器无法准确定位
Sensors don't pinpoint a location.
- 我要检查电路 - 你试试
- I'm about to check circuits. - You do that.
乌乎拉,求救信♥号♥♥的位置
Uhura, does the location of the distress call
与这个区域完全对应吗?
correspond with this area exactly?
是的,先生,我仍在接收可视通讯
Yes, sir. I'm still receiving visual contact.
我可以看到他们,但我看不到你
I can see them but I can't see you.
- 是同一个区域吗? - 坐标一致,舰长
- Is it the same area? - Coordinates correspond, Captain.
除了登陆小队,这里没有任何人,没有斯卡罗斯人
Apart from the landing party, there is no one here. There are no Scalosians.
求救信♥号♥♥很强,舰长
The distress call is very strong, Captain.
他们正在恳求援助
They are pleading for assistance.
检查电路是否有故障,通话完毕
Check circuits for malfunctions. Kirk out.
这是一个荒芜的世界,几乎没有任何植被,没有动物
This is a barren world. There's hardly any vegetation, no animal life.
我们应该有一些解释
We should have some explanation.
但是有昆虫
But there is an insect life.
- 我的三录仪没显示 - 我听到了
- My tricorder doesn't register it. - Registers in my ears.
- 没有什么? - 显然是一个高级文明
- Nothing? - Evidently a civilization of high order.
工业规模排名第7
Rating number 7 on the industrial scale,
根据绘画,是人形生物
humanoid according to the paintings.
大量文献,我将翻译和处理
An abundance of literature, which I shall have translated and processed.
某些建筑物有最近入住的证据
Certain structures hold evidence of recent occupancy,
而其他建筑物则早已废弃
while others are long abandoned.
- 没有存在生命的迹象? - 读数显示有生命形式
- No sign of present life? - Readings indicate life-forms.
但不寻常且断断续续
But of an unusual and intermittent nature.
它们没有可辨别的形式或位置
They have no discernible form or location.
一个令人费解的现象,我需要进一步研究
A puzzling phenomenon. I shall have to study it further.
有东西刚刚在这里,我们在屏幕上看到了他们
Something was here. We saw them on the screen.
- 发生了什么? - 目前未知
- What happened? - Unknown at present.
史波克先生,我希望您使用船上所有可用的仪器进行调查
Mr. Spock, I want you to run a survey, using all ship's available instruments.
康普顿!
Compton!
- 发生了什么? - 我正看着他…
- What happened? - I was looking at him...
我正看着他,然后他就消失了
I was looking right at him. Then he just wasn't there.
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
KIRK: Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
开始重播求救信♥号♥♥
Start a replay of the distress call.
传送装置能否正常工作?
Is the transporter functioning?
- 是的,史波克在哪里? - 在医务室
- Aye. Where's Spock? - In Sickbay.
麦考伊医生正在检查登陆小队
Dr. McCoy is running a check on the landing party.
- 怎么了? - 故障,长官
- What is it? - Malfunction, sir.
- 苏鲁先生,我想… - 舰长,它自动纠正了
- Mr. Sulu, I would like... - Captain, it corrected itself.
机库甲板上有麻烦,控制器被冻结
There's trouble on the hangar deck. The controls are frozen.
- 是否指派了维修人员? - 是的,长官
- Are repair crews assigned? - Yes, sir.
- 磁带准备好了,长官 - 播放
- The tape is ready, sir. - Play it.
致所有在斯卡罗斯星球范围内经过的太空旅行者
To any and all space travelers passing within range of the planet Scalos.
我向您发出紧急求助请求
I send you an urgent appeal for help.
我们是曾经繁荣的文明中最后幸存的成员
We are the last surviving members of what was once a thriving civilization.
我们在这个地区避难
We have taken shelter in this area.
我们无法解释发生了什么
We have no explanation for what has been happening.
我们现在有五个人,我们曾经是一个拥有90万人口的国家
Our number is now five. We were once a nation of 900,000.
停
Freeze it.
我假设这个求救信♥号♥♥是预先录制的
I assume this distress call was pre-recorded.
我们收到的是一条延迟的录音消息
What we received was a delayed taped message.
这就是为什么我们收到它
That's why we received it
而我们的传感器只收到登陆小队
while our sensors picked up only the landing party.
当我们传送下去时,我们找不到那些人
When we beamed down, we couldn't find those people.
他们原来在那里,现在不在了,但康普顿不是
They were there, now they're not. Nor is Compton.
似乎是某种力量或媒介
It would seem that some force or agent
我们的仪器只能部分识别
only partly discernible to our instruments
导致了这个状况
may have been responsible.
当我们继续调查时,我希望这艘船处于待命状态
I want the ship on standby alert while we continue the investigation.
现在我有读数表明护盾不起作用
Now I have readings that the deflectors are inoperative.
斯科提,帮忙
Scotty, assist.
自从我们传送上来后,就出现了故障
Ever since we beamed up we've had malfunctions.
我要一份调查和说明报告
I want an investigation and an explanation.
麦考伊呼叫柯克舰长,请求舰长到场
McCoy to Captain Kirk. Captain's presence is requested.
不能等等吗?
Can't it wait?
你的命令,吉姆,你是最后一个
Your orders, Jim. You're the last one.
- 到目前为止你怎么看? - 我们可以在这里讨论吗?
- What do you read so far? - Can we discuss it here?
我来了,史波克先生,你指挥
On my way. Mr. Spock, you have the conn.
- 怎么了? - 告诉他
- What is it? - Tell him.
有人打开了所有的医疗用品柜
Somebody's opened all the medical supply cabinets.
- 有什么丢了吗? - 没有
- Anything missing? - No.
就好像有人拿起所有东西研究了一番
It's just as though someone had picked up everything.
- 躺下 - 这与其他干扰相吻合
- Lie down. - That fits with other disturbances.
老骨头,其他人的读数是什么?
Bones, what did your readings show up on the other men?
一切正常
All normal.
发生在康普顿身上的事情对其他人都没有影响
Whatever happened to Compton had no effect on anyone else.
他们中有人报告在传送后有什么不寻常的经历吗?
Any of them report any unusual experience since beaming up?
不,没有人提到
No, there's no mention of it.
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
- 我还没说完 - 稍等
- I'm not finished yet. - Hold on.
骨头,会不会有什么东西让我产生幻觉?
Bones, could something be making me hallucinate?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
之前有过两次,什么东西触碰了我,但周围什么都没有
Twice before, something touched me, and there was nothing there.
刚刚又发生了
And it's just happened again.
是我的想象吗?
Could I be imagining it?
身体上,你没有任何问题
Physically, there's nothing wrong with you.
但是我是不是出现幻觉了?
But am I hallucinating?
我猜不是
I'd say no.
那我们一定传送了什么东西上船
Then we did beam something aboard.
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
有什么东西侵入了这艘船
Something has invaded the ship.
柯克呼叫史波克,请回答,史波克,请回答
Kirk to Spock, come in. Spock, come in.
史波克[通过对讲机]:我有一个生命支持系统的读数
SPOCK [OVER INTERCOM]: I have a reading from life-support.
史波克,我听不见你说话
Spock, I can't hear you.
检查你的电路
Check your circuits.
乌乎拉[通过对讲机]:对讲系统出现故障
UHURA [OVER INTERCOM]: Intercom system is breaking down.
全船命令,使用通讯器代替对讲机
Ship-wide order. Use communicators instead of intercom.
向所有船员发放相位枪
Issue phasers to all crew members.
- 史波克? - 我有一个生命支持的读数
- Spock? - I have a reading from life-support.
- 外来物质被引入 - 立刻来见我
- Alien substances being introduced. - Meet me on the double.
- 史波克? - 这是一个陌生的力场
- Spock? - It is an unfamiliar force field.
有一个和星球表面类似的外星人存在
There's an alien presence similar to that on the planet's surface.
- 但它没有确切的位置 - 相位枪击晕模式,搜索这个区域
- But it has no exact location. - Phasers on stun. Sweep the area.
看来他们打算只让我们两个人进去
It seems that they intend to allow only the two of us to enter.
我建议谨慎行事
I should advise caution.
它是什么?
What is it?
不知道,舰长,但它显然是外星来源的装置
Unknown, Captain, but it is evidently a device of alien origin.
接入了生命支持系统,企图影响它
Hooked into the life-support. Designed to affect it.
生命支持系统仍在运作,我猜安装还没有完成
Life-support is still operating. I'd say that the installation is incomplete.
断开它
Disconnect it.
[嘶嘶响]
[FIZZ]
破坏它
Destroy it.
有什么东西把我推了回去,他们在这里
Something shoved me back. They're in here.
你!你在我的船上做什么?
You! What are you doing on my ship?
现身!
Show yourselves!
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
似乎我们可以看着,舰长,但仅此而已
It seems that we may look at it, Captain, but that is all.
- 展示实力 - 他们认为我们无法阻止他们
- A show of strength. - They think we cannot stop them,
他们想让我们知道他们能对我们做什么
and they wish to impress upon us what they can do to us.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表