剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
For you, James T. Kirk.
企业号♥的指挥官
Commander of the Enterprise.
躲在我们身后,吉姆
Keep behind us, Jim.
你为什么要杀我们?
Why do you wanna kill us?
为了防御
For defense.
你是詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长,企业号♥的指挥官
You are Captain James T. Kirk, commander of the Enterprise.
那么你为什么要杀我?
Then why do you wanna kill me?
你是入侵者
You are an invader.
我们在这执行和平任务,是你杀了我们的人
We're here on a peaceful mission. It's you who have killed our people.
我们无意伤害,我们想平静地离开
We mean no harm to you. We want to leave peacefully.
舰长,没有生命形式显示
Captain, I'm getting no life-form register.
机器人?
An android?
那会给出机械读数,我什么都没读到
That would give a mechanical reading. I'm getting nothing.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是洛西拉,指挥官
I am Losira, Commander.
什么的指挥官?
Commander of what?
这个站
Of this station.
站?哪里有站?
Station? Station, where?
杀死我的感觉怎么样?
How do you feel about killing me?
感觉?
Feel?
杀戮…是错误的
Killing... is wrong.
躲在我们中间!
Stay between us!
你不能进入这个站!
You must not penetrate this station!
拜托,我必须碰你!
Please, I must touch you!
你要杀我?
You want to kill me?
不
No.
那为什么要这样做,如果你不想?
Then why do it, if you don't want to?
我…被派来
I am... sent.
被谁?
By whom?
我们保卫这个地方
We defend this place.
这个星球上还有其他人吗?
Are there others on this planet?
他们…已经…不在了
They... are... no more.
你一个人多久了?
How long have you been alone?
你孤独吗?
Are you lonely?
她一定在某个地方
She must be somewhere.
她没有显示
She's not registering.
还有这种能量激增,完全超出范围
And there's this power surge, right off the scale.
就像关门一样
Like a door closing.
应该就在这附近
It must be near here.
能量水平仍然不变?
Is the power level still holding?
超出范围
Right off the scale.
自从她消失以来,它一直处于峰值
It's remained at a peak since she disappeared.
入口在这里
The entrance is here.
你认为我们是被邀请进来的?
You think we're being invited in?
无疑看起来像,
It certainly looks like it.
邀请并没有让我完全放松
And the invitation doesn't exactly relax me.
我宁愿在企业号♥上
I'd rather be on the Enterprise.
我同意
I agree.
我们被带到这里,为什么?
We've been led here. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是无论这个星球上存在什么文明都在那里面
But whatever civilization exists on this planet is in there.
而且没有企业号♥,先生们,食物和水的唯一来源
And without the Enterprise, gentlemen, the only source of food and water
也在那里面
is in there.
我们走
Let's go.
电脑读出
Computer read-out.
[计算机] 对比分♥析♥完成
[Computer] Comparison analysis complete.
继续
Continue.
传送系数M7重组反相.0009
Transporter factor M7 reassembled out-phase .0009.
还剩57秒,长官
57 seconds to go, sir.
了解
Understood.
史波克先生 -
Mr. Spock
我是史波克
Spock here.
我要试着切断磁流
I'm going to try to cut through the magnetic flow.
但如果探头不能精确匹配磁流
But if the probe doesn't precisely match the magnetic flow,
会爆♥炸♥
there will be an explosion.
现在…开始
Starting right... now.
磁力指示器跳跃
Magnetic force indicator jumping, Mr. Spock.
斯科特先生,放轻松
Mr. Scott, ease off.
磁力已降至正常
Magnetic force has dropped to normal, sir.
曲速13.2,长官
Warp 13.2, sir.
计算机,在反相情况下,逆转磁场会实现闭合吗?
Computer, for out-phase condition, will reverse field achieve closure?
[电脑] 是的,如果M7系数保持不变
[Computer] Affirmative, if M7 factor maintained.
斯科特先生,翻转你的磁性探头极性
Mr. Scott, reverse polarity on your magnetic probe.
翻转极性?
Reverse polarity?
没错,斯科特先生
That is correct, Mr. Scott.
这需要做一些工作,它有什么目的…
That will take some doing. What purpose could it...
请开始,我会解释
Please commence. I'll explain.
你的“感觉”是正确的
You were correct in your "feel".
我们经历了一次传送
The Enterprise was put through a molecular transporter
然后被反相重组了
and reassembled slightly out of phase.
翻转极性应该会封上切口
Reverse polarity should seal the incision.
我只希望你是对的
No time for theory, just hope you're right.
[拉达] 20秒,史波克先生
[Radha] 20 seconds, Mr. Spock.
我正在尽我所能
I'm doing the best I can.
等等!
Wait!
卡住了!
It's stuck!
卡住了!按按钮!
It's stuck! Push the button!
请继续
Please continue.
别傻了!按按钮!
Don't be a fool! Push the button!
这是你最后的机会!
It's your last chance!
不要感情用事,按按钮
Don't be sentimental. Push it!
反正我会死
I'm gonna die anyway.
请继续
Please continue.
松开了!但是没时间了,按按钮!
It's loose! But there's no time. Push the button!
9秒…8秒…7秒…
9 seconds... 8 seconds... 7 seconds...
6秒…5秒…4秒…
6 seconds... 5 seconds... 4 seconds...
3秒…2秒…1…
3 seconds... 2 seconds... 1...
史波克先生,现在
Mr. Spock, now.
曲速14.1…
Warp 14.1...
曲速14
Warp 14.
磁力稳定
Magnetic forces steady.
曲速13.9并且在下降
Warp 13.9 and dropping.
斯科特先生,你已经完成了你的任务
Mr. Scott, you have accomplished your task.
你至少可以说声谢谢
You might at least say thank you.
为什么,斯科特先生?在你们人类身上…
For what purpose, Mr. Scott? What is it in you humans...
算了
Never mind.
有什么东西需要在这样的情况下表现出压倒性的情绪呢?
That requires an overwhelming display of emotion in a situation such as this?
两个人采取唯一合理的行动方案
Two men pursue the only reasonable course of action indicated
然而你觉得其他的东西是必要的
and yet you feel that something else is necessary.
你来找谁?
Who have you come for?
围成圆圈
Form a circle.
你看?你最好告诉我们
You see? You'd better tell us.
告诉我们,你来找谁?
Tell us. Who have you come for?
你来找谁?
Who have you come for?
你是一位很坚决的女性,找我?
You're a very determined woman. For me?
我找詹姆斯T.柯克
I am for James T. Kirk.
先生们,我需要你们的帮助
Gentlemen, I need your help.
拜托
Please.
我必须碰你,我求你了,这是我的生存方式
I must touch you. I beg it. It is my existence.
我们已经看到了你触摸的后果
We've seen the results of your touch.
但你是我匹配的人,詹姆斯·柯克,我必须碰你
But you are my match, James Kirk. I must touch you.
然后我会像你一样活着,甚至复刻你的细胞结构
Then I will live as one, even to the structure of your cells,
染色体的排列
the arrangement of chromosomes.
这就是你杀人的方式
That is how you kill.
你永远都碰不到我
You'll never reach me.
小心!
Watch out!
我找麦考伊
I am for McCoy.
那台计算机一定在编写这些复♥制♥品
That computer must be programming these replicas.
那台计算机一定在编写这些复♥制♥品
她们碰到我们后与我们的染色体模式相匹配
她们碰到我们后与我们的染色体模式相匹配
她们碰到我们后与我们的染色体模式相匹配
The women match our chromosome patterns after they touch us.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表