剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这代表一颗恒星及其太阳系
This is a representation of a star and its solar system.
八颗,法布里尼太阳系中行星的数量
Eight planets, the number in the Fabrina solar system.
这些人是法布里尼人的后裔
These people are descendants of the Fabrini.
他们已经在这艘小行星船上生活了10,000年
They've been on this asteroid ship for 10,000 years.
[门打开]
[DOOR OPENS]
神谕:说吧
ORACLE: Speak.
- 是我,纳提拉 - 是的,纳提拉
- It is I, Natira. - Yes, Natira.
书上说只有人♥民♥的最高女祭司可以选择她的伴侣
It is written that only the high priestess of the people may select her mate.
是这么写的
It is so written.
我们中间的陌生人,三个访客
The strangers among us, the three visitors,
有一个叫麦考伊
there is one called McCoy.
我希望他留在这里
I wish him to remain here,
作为我的伴侣
as my mate.
他同意吗?
Does he agree to this?
我已经问过他了,他还没有给我他的答案
I have asked him. He has not yet given me his answer.
他必须成为人♥民♥中的一员,敬奉创造者
He must become one of the people, worship the creators,
并同意植入服从器
and agree to have the Instrument of Obedience.
他会被告知必须做什么
He will be told what must be done.
如果他同意所有的事情,那就可以
If he agrees to all things, it is permitted.
仔细教他我们的法律,这样他就不会亵渎
Teach him our laws carefully so he commits no sacrilege,
冒犯人♥民♥或创造者
no offense against the people or the creators.
我会的,哦,至高智慧
It will be done, oh, most wise.
- 入侵者是谁? - 两个陌生人,柯克和史波克
- Who are the intruders? - Two strangers, Kirk and Spock.
- 麦考伊没有和他们在一起? - 没有
- McCoy is not with them? - No.
他们犯了亵渎罪
They have committed sacrilege.
- 你知道必须做什么 - 我知道
- You know what must be done. - I know.
当神谕释放他们时,带他们走
When the Oracle releases them, take them.
蠢人,你以为我们是孩童?
Fools. You think we are children?
你认为你可以随心所欲
You think you can do as you please,
犯下任何让你开心的罪行?
commit whatever offense amuses you?
你要对我的朋友们做什么?
What are you going to do to my friends?
他们闯入了神谕室
They entered the Oracle room.
- 惩罚是死亡? - 是的
- And the punishment is death? - Yes.
我不能做其他决定,我们相信他们,他们背叛了我们
I can make no other decision. We gave them our trust, they betrayed us.
- 他们是出于无知,纳提拉 - 他们说他们是出于友谊而来的
- They acted out of ignorance, Natira. - They said they came in friendship.
- 请让他们回到船上 - 我不能
- Please, let them return to the ship. - I cannot.
为了我?
For me?
我已经做出了决定
I've made my decision.
我会留在这,留在尤纳达
I'm staying here, on Yonada.
纳提拉
Natira.
无论他们做了什么,都是因为他们觉得他们必须做
They did what they did because they felt they had to.
请让他们回到船上,你不会后悔的
Please, let them return to the ship. You won't regret it.
你认为如果我为了幸福留下来,但我的朋友死了
How do you think I'd I feel if I stayed, with a chance to be happy,
我会有什么感觉?
but knowing my friends had died?
是的
Yes.
就这样吧,我将为麦考伊做这件事
So be it. This I will do for McCoy.
为了我们的幸福和未来
For our happiness and future.
你和我们一起回去?
You're returning with us?
不,我不回去
No, I'm not.
这不是一颗行星,而是一艘宇宙飞船,在与达兰五号♥发生碰撞的航向上
This isn't a planet, it's a spaceship, on a collision course with Daran V.
我自己也在毁灭的路上了
I'm on a kind of collision course myself.
我命令你和我们一起回去
I order you to return with us.
我拒绝
And I refuse.
如果我们不能校正这艘船的航向,我们就必须把它炸出太空
If we can't correct the course of this ship, we'll have to blast it out of space.
我打算和这些人呆在这艘船上,不管发生什么
I intend to stay on this ship with these people, whatever happens.
你的决定是不合逻辑的,医生
Your decision is most illogical, Doctor.
是吗,史波克先生?
Is it, Mr. Spock?
这是真的?
Is it really?
我和纳提拉在一起
I'm staying with Natira.
- 作为她的丈夫? - 是的
- As her husband? - Yes.
吉姆,这样问是不是太过分了?
Is that too much to ask, Jim?
- 柯克呼叫企业号♥ - 我是斯科特
- Kirk to Enterprise. - Scott here.
我们要传送过去,锁定我们的信♥号♥♥
We're beaming over. Lock in on our signal.
传送史波克先生和我
Transport Mr. Spock and myself.
麦考伊医生呢?
What about Dr. McCoy?
他要留下来,斯科提,通话完毕
He's staying, Scotty. Kirk out.
神谕:成为尤纳达人♥民♥的一员
ORACLE: To be one of the people of Yonada,
服从器必须成为你肉体的一部分
the Instrument of Obedience must be made part of your flesh.
你现在同意吗?
Do you now give your consent?
- 我同意 - 开始
- I do. - Proceed.
有异议现在说,因为一旦完成,就不可改变
Say now. Because once done, it is done.
没有异议
Let it be done.
现在你成为我们中的一员了
You are now one with my people.
愿我给你你想要的爱
May I give you the love you want,
让你拥有美好的时光
and make the time you have beautiful.
- 我们现在有同样的思想 - 同一颗心
- We are now of one mind. - One heart.
同一个生命
One life.
完成了,哦,至高智慧
It is done, oh, most wise.
我们的生活与创造者相连
Our living link with the creators.
那么,教他作为人♥民♥必须知道的东西
Teach him, then, what he must know as one of the people.
这是人♥民♥之书
This is the Book of the People,
当我们到达诺言的新世界时才能阅读
to be read when we reach the new world of the promise.
这是创造者给予的
It was given by the creators.
人♥民♥知道它的内容吗?
Do the people know its contents?
只知道这里是我们的世界
Only that it tells of our world here
以及为什么我们必须尽快离开它到新世界
and why soon we must leave it for the new world.
人♥民♥必须离开这里的原因告诉你了吗?
Has the reason that the people must leave here been revealed to you?
不,它没有
No, it has not.
- 你不想知道它的秘密吗? - 不
- Don't you long to know its secrets? - No.
对我来说,只要知道我们到家后会明白一切就足够了
It is enough for me to know we shall understand all when we reach home.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5476.4
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5476.4.
我们和尤纳达在一条平行的航线上
We are on a parallel course with Yonada.
它仍在与达兰五号♥发生碰撞的航向上
It is still on a collision course with Daran V.
由于我们未能校正它的航向,以及麦考伊医生的病
Our failure to correct its course, and Dr. McCoy's illness,
使得我们必须与星际舰队司令部联♥系♥
made contact with Starfleet Command imperative.
韦斯特弗利特:柯克舰长,我同意你留下的愿望
WESTERVLIET: Captain Kirk, I sympathize with your wish to stay.
但我希望你认识到继续你的使命的必要性
But I hope you recognize the need to continue your mission.
- 这就是问题所在,长官 - 可能我没说清楚
- That is the problem, sir. - Perhaps I haven't made myself clear.
让我重申一下
Let me restate it.
你已被免除对尤纳达的所有责任
You have been relieved of all responsibility for Yonada.
星际舰队司令部会处理这种情况
Starfleet Command will take care of the situation.
我相信是时候继续前进了
I believe it is time to move on.
是的,这些就是命令
Yes, those are the orders.
乌乎拉[通过对讲机]:柯克舰长,舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
UHURA [OVER INTERCOM]: Captain Kirk. Bridge to Captain Kirk.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
- 麦考伊医生的紧急呼叫,长官 - 接通
- An urgent call from Dr. McCoy, sir. - Put him on.
- 麦考伊:吉姆? - 是我,老骨头
- McCOY: Jim? - Yes, Bones.
- 我们可以让他们回到正轨 - 你找到控制器了吗?
- We can get them back on course. - You found the controls?
没有,但我看过包含创造者知识的书
No, but I've seen the book that contains knowledge of the creators.
如果你…
And if you...
如果你能得到它…
If you can get to it...
史波克…
Spock...
- …挖掘信息 - 它在哪里?
- ...dig out the information. - Where is it?
[呐喊]
[SHOUTS]
老骨头,你没事吧?回答我!
Bones, are you all right? Answer me!
老骨头,是什么?
Bones, what is it?
老骨头,是什么?
Bones, what is it?
麦考伊,怎么了?
McCoy, what's happening?
怎么了,麦考伊?
What's happening, McCoy?
你杀了你朋友
You are killers of your friend.
我要把你处死
I will have you put to death.
除非你死了,否则他不会服从
Until you are dead, he will disobey.
- 我要看着你死!- 照顾好麦考伊
- I will see you die! - Take care of McCoy.
他不是我们人♥民♥的一部分
He is not part of our people.
你已经解除了他服从的誓言
You've released him from his vow of obedience.
我们已经将他从你们的神谕的暴行中解放出来了
We have freed him from the cruelty of your Oracle.
[呻♥吟♥]
[GROANS]
麦考伊
McCoy.
老骨头
Bones.
你说了一些关于一本书的事情,它在哪里?
You said something about a book. Where is it?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表