剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
别…
Don't...
帕门,他们救了你的命!
Parmen, they saved your life!
身为柏拉图人我感到羞耻,羞耻!
I'm ashamed to be a Platonian. Ashamed!
[嘶声]
[WHINNIES]
你怎么能让这种情况继续发生?
How can you let this go on?
- 你能做什么吗? - 没有药物可以帮助
- Can you do anything? - No medicine can help.
他必须自己挺过来
He'll have to come through this himself.
我相信他们没有对你造成太大伤害,舰长?
I trust they did not injure you too much, Captain?
我的肌肉酸痛,仅此而已
My muscles are sore, that's all.
屈辱一定是最难以忍♥受的
The humiliation must have been most difficult to bear.
我能理解
I can understand.
情绪的释放使我们保持健康
The release of emotions is what keeps us healthy.
- 情绪健康,就是这样 - 那可能是,医生
- Emotionally healthy, that is. - That may be, Doctor.
然而,我注意到情绪的健康释放
However, I have noted that the healthy release of emotion
对你最亲近的人来说,通常是非常不健康的
is frequently very unhealthy for those closest to you.
这证明没有完美的解决方案
Which goes to prove there's no perfect solution.
看起来是这样
So it would seem.
- 舰长 - 是的,史波克
- Captain. - Yes, Spock.
你还对帕门感到愤怒吗?
Do you still feel anger toward Parmen?
巨大的愤怒
Great anger.
- 你呢,麦考伊医生? - 是的,还有仇恨
- And you, Dr. McCoy? - Yes, and hatred.
那么你必须释放它,先生们
Then you must release it, gentlemen,
因为我必须控制我的
as I must master mine.
我可能会严重伤害你,舰长
I might have seriously injured you, Captain,
甚至杀了你
even killed you.
他们在我心中激起了如此巨大的仇恨
They have evoked such great hatred in me,
我不能让它更进一步
I cannot allow it to go further.
我必须…
I must...
…控制它
...master it.
我必须…控制…
I must... control...
吉姆…
Jim...
这是毫无意义的,我会留下来
This is senseless. I'm staying.
- 你不能 - 帕门答应你会安全的
- You can't. - Parmen promised you'll be safe.
他会传送上去,然后将船推回大气层
He'd let us beam up then plunge the ship back into the atmosphere.
为什么要骗我?
Why trick me?
因为如果他直接杀了我们,你会报复的
Because if he killed us outright, you'd retaliate.
你是医生,你有办法
You're a doctor, you have the means.
老骨头,我知道你正在努力做正确的事情
Bones, I know you're trying to do the right thing,
但如果我们中的任何一个人逃脱了
but if any one of us escaped,
帕门知道星际舰队永远不会让这个星球逍遥法外
Parmen knows Starfleet would never let this planet go unpunished.
你的牺牲就等于签署了我们的死刑令
Sacrifice yourself and you sign our death warrant.
他是对的,我应该警告你的
He's right. I should have warned you.
他们对待你们就像对待我一样
They were treating you the same way they treat me.
只是你们与他们作斗争了
Only you fight them.
一直以来,我都以为是我的问题,我的思维移♥动♥不了一块鹅卵石
All the time, I thought it was me, my mind couldn't move a pebble.
他们甚至告诉我,留在他们身边是我的幸运,而我相信了他们
They even told me I was lucky they kept me around, and I believed them.
被每个人心血来潮地呼来唤去
The arms and legs of everybody's whim.
低眉顺目,不能直视他们,保持微笑
Look down, don't meet their eyes. Smile.
这些强大的人,对我来说他们是神
These great people, they were gods to me.
但你向我展示了他们的真实面目
But you showed me what they really are.
现在我知道了,错的不是我,不是我的体型,而是他们
And now I know, it's not me, it's not my size, it's them.
是他们!
It's them!
- 放下它 - 不,这是最好的选择
- Put it down. - No, this is the best thing.
- 照我说的做 - 我要杀了他们
- Do what I say. - I'm gonna cut them.
首先是帕门,然后他们都会被感染,但这一次,让他们去死吧
Parmen first, and they'll all get infected. But this time, let them die.
让他们尝尝他们给我的滋味
Let me give them a taste of what they gave me.
反正他们会杀了你
They're gonna kill you, anyway.
既然如此,你死了又有什么意义呢?
In that case, what's the point in you dying too?
把它给我
Give it to me.
这是第一次有人把我的生命置于他自己的生命之上
That's the first time anybody ever thought of my life before his own.
我应该在你们刚来的时候告诉你们他们要杀了你们
I should have told you when you first came that they were gonna kill you.
- 我当时很害怕 - 没关系
- I was afraid. - It's all right.
没关系,亚历山大
It's all right, Alexander.
我们还没有放弃
We haven't given up.
也许你可以做些什么来提供帮助
And there may be something you can do to help.
- 任何事,只要你说 - 好的
- Anything, you just tell me. - All right.
柏拉图人一直都拥有这种力量吗?
Did the Platonians always have this power?
- 不,我们来到这个星球后 - 亚历山大
- No, not until we came to this planet. - Alexander.
你能记得你们到达后多久
Is it possible for you to recall how long after you arrived
他们的力量开始发展?
that their power began to develop?
我们到达这里六个月后,他们开始到处推我
Six months after we got here, they started pushing me around.
你们带了几个月的补给品?
How many months' supplies did you bring with you?
- 四个月,我想…三个月 - 足够接近了
- Four, I think... Three. - That's close enough.
真有趣,他们的力量是在吃过当地食物后发展起来的
Fascinating. Their power developed after eating the native foods.
那就对了
That's right.
有理由假设精神动力与
It's logical to assume a connection between the psychokinetic power
食用本地食物之间存在联♥系♥
and eating native foods.
为什么亚历山大没有同样的能力?
Why wouldn't Alexander have the same power?
也许他无法吸收关键元素
Perhaps he cannot absorb the crucial element.
老骨头,测一下亚历山大的血液
Bones, take a reading of Alexander's blood.
不是我害怕,但这会痛吗?
Not that I'm afraid, but will it hurt much?
你甚至不会知道它发生了
You won't even know it happened.
你有帕门血液的读数
You have a reading of Parmen's blood.
他有最强的意念运动能力
He has the highest psychokinetic ability
在同等条件下,亚历山大最弱
and Alexander the lowest, in the same conditions.
相较柏拉图人亚历山大可能有生化缺陷
Alexander probably has a biochemical deficiency relative to Platonius.
我将运行两个样本进行比较测试
I'll run both samples through for a comparative test.
如果我们的理论成立,我们就有了武器
If our theory works out, we've got a weapon.
帕门和亚历山大血液的区别
The difference between Parmen's blood and Alexander's
是被激素分解的基洛奈德的浓度
is the concentration of kironide broken down by hormone.
基洛奈德,一种高能量的资源,可能就是这样
Kironide. A high-energy source. That could be it.
激素证实了这一假设,它们还调节身体生长
The hormones confirm the hypothesis. They also regulate body growth.
你的意思是…
You mean...
我没有力量和我成为侏儒是同一个原因?
The same thing that kept me from having the power made me a dwarf?
是的,同样显而易见的是,巴门为什么要保守这个乌托邦的秘密
Yes. It's also obvious why Parmen kept this utopia secret.
任何人在这里呆久了都会获得力量
Anyone remaining here long enough would acquire the power.
正是
Exactly.
一定有快速的方法在我们的血液中积累基洛奈德
There must be a quick way of building up kironide in our blood.
- 这是可能的 - 我们还在等什么?
- It's possible. - What are we waiting for?
它是什么?
What is it?
即使基洛奈德有效果,也未必能帮我们脱身
Even if the kironide has an effect, it may not help us get out.
- 是的,他们有38个人 - 有道理
- Yes, there are 38 of them. - Point taken.
但这种力量是不能累加的
But the power is not additive.
否则考虑到柏拉图人的倾向
If it were, considering the Platonians propensities,
两三个人会联合起来废黜帕门
two or three would have combined forces and deposed Parmen.
他是对的
He's right.
帕门说每个人都有自己的力量频率
Parmen says each has his own power frequency.
他们试过结合他们的力量,从未成功
When they tried to combine their powers, it never worked.
- 我准备好了 - 我们不要浪费时间了
- I'm ready. - Let's not waste time.
给我们双倍于帕门血液中的浓度
Give us double the concentration in Parmen's blood.
时间因素让我很担心
The time factor concerns me.
可能需要几天的时间才能有利好我们的足够的基洛奈德
It may take days before there's enough kironide to benefit us.
是的
Yes.
亚历山大呢?
What about Alexander?
由于基洛奈德直接注入他的血液
Since the kironide's injected directly into his blood,
应该对他更有效,因为他已经适应了
it should work on him better because he's acclimated.
噢,不,不是在他们对我做了什么之后
Oh, no. Not after what they've done to me.
为什么不?你可以取代帕门的位置并管理整个星球
Why not? You could take Parmen's place and run the whole planet.
你认为那是我想要的吗?成为其中之一?
You think that's what I want? To become one of them?
成为我自己的敌人?
Become my own enemy?
躺着不动所有事情都由别人为我做好?
Lie around like a big blob and have things done for me?
我想为自己走动,为自己笑或哭
I want to move around for myself, laugh or cry for myself.
你可以保留你宝贵的力量
You can keep your precious power.
我只要求一件事,如果你们能离开这里,带上我
All I ask is one thing. If you make it out of here, take me with you.
把我带到没人听说过基洛奈德或柏拉图星的任何地方
Drop me any place they never heard of kironide or Platonius.
柯克:护士…
KIRK: Nurse...
乌胡拉上尉…
Lieutenant Uhura...
我想我们不够有趣
I guess we weren't sufficiently entertaining.
我们很高兴见到你!
Are we glad to see you!
我们被迫传送下来
We were forced to beam down.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表